Adventures of a Hair Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad," she said as her lips found mine and her belly ground against my cock. We kissed passionately, our bodies fitting tightly together, knowing that we were sharing an idea. Occasionally, throughout the years, we'd talked and fantasized about what it would be like to invite another woman or man to join our lovemaking. We'd never done this but there had been times when we'd developed detailed fantasies about one or another of our acquaintances. It seemed to me that Annie was using the fact of Heather's hairiness to add some extra spice to our little game. "Let's get to the tent," she said breathlessly, pushing me back. Hand in hand we practically ran all the way.

Impatiently unzipping the door and tumbling in, Annie whipped off the t-shirt and was naked. It took me a bit longer, since I had jeans on as well as a t-shirt, but not much. In an instant we were lying on the bedding with our bodies pressed together in sweet naked glory. I slid my hand down her side, over the little swell of her belly, and then slid a finger into the mouth of her pussy. I was surprised to discover she was quite moist.

"Oh baby, I'm ready; just put it in!" She whispered.

I didn't need any more encouragement. A second later the soft slick heat of her pussy was hugging the shaft of my cock.

"Oh yes, oh God yes! " She sighed.

I put my left arm around her shoulders, pushed my right hand under her bottom, and began moving inside her with firm insistant strokes. She kissed my neck and chin and then found my mouth with a passionate hunger. Our tongues tangled in a desperate dance, striving for connection. I could feel her chest vibrating with low, barely audible, moans.

She pulled away and whispered in my ear. "Would you like to fuck Heather, baby? Would you like to see her hairy cunt? Would you like that?" Her words had precisely the effect she intended; I began moving into her with a deep urgent need. "Oh yeah. Oh fuck me, baby. Fuck me Like you'd fuck Heather's hairy pussy. " I didn't last long. In less than a minute of frantic thrusting I buried the full length of my cock inside her and loosed my seed in three exquisite spurts.

Maintaining the connection while kissing her neck and face I reached down between us and began to massage the area around her clitoris with my fingers.

"It's your turn, sweetheart, " I whispered, "I wanna feel you come." I bent down to lick the sweat-salt off her little breasts and suck each long nipple into my mouth. Then I lifted my head and, after kissing her mouth, asked, "Would you like to see me fuck Heather, baby?"

"Yes, yes I want to see that, " she said. "I want to see your cock fucking her hairy cunt. Yes... ah... ahh... ahhh." I felt her tummy trembling under my hand. Then her body relaxed. I withdrew my semi-hard cock, lay down beside her, and put my arm around her shoulders as she moved over to settle her head on my chest. This is how we fell asleep.

Sometime in the night I awoke, as I often do, chasing some scrap of dreamthought into consciousness. Annie and I had shifted our positions and were now lying butt to butt. As I lay listening to the night, trying to find my bearings in this unfamiliar place, I heard the muted whimpering cries of a woman's pleasure. The warm flush of desire surged through my body. I wrapped my hand around the hard shaft of my cock and held myself. The cries continued for about half a minute and then subsided. Hearing the unknown woman made me realize how far sound carried in a village of cloth houses. I wondered how many people had heard Annie and me talking about Heather; it made me feel a little silly. Still holding myself I fell back to sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 01 A 35 year old man searches for love from a Business Woman.in Loving Wives
Natasha And Her Big Hairy Bush 21 year old jumps at easy opportunity to fuck curvy 40+ MILFin Mature
Things Get Hairy Pt. 01 A guy finds himself drawn to his sexy, hairy BBW workmate.in Erotic Couplings
Roshni Ch. 01 Encounter with a beautiful, natural Indian girl.in Fetish
Adventures of a Hair Lover: Ch. 02 Loving wife surprises her husband with her hairy friends.in Fetish
More Stories