Adventures of a Hair Lover: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Annie!" Cassie moaned, gripping my hand tight. I watched her, mesmerized by the flow of emotions moving swiftly across her face. A powerful energy field seemed to vibrate in the air.

Heather seemed transfigured. She hooked her hands around the sides of my chest and struggled up on her feet, carefully maintaining our connection, until she was crouching over me with her bottom in the air. I was fascinated by the sight of the stalk of my cock rising up to disappear into her forest of hair. Once she was in position she began to thump down on me with smacking jolts. "Oh fuck!" She grunted through her teeth. Her face was screwed up in what looked like terrible pain. Smack. "Oh fuck!" Smack. "Oh fuck!"

I felt the first telltale tingling signs of orgasm. "Oh yeah, fuck me; you're gonna make me come," I groaned. Cassie gave my hand a hard squeeze and I squeezed back.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh God! Oh Annie! " Cassie cried out softly beside me. It was clear she was in the throes of a climax. Heather picked up the pace and I began rising to meet her, our bodies coming together with intense spanking noises. It took us a few moments to get the rhythm right but once we did we pounded together in synchonized motion, each impact carrying us a little closer to release. Both of us were grunting and moaning. Suddenly Heather seemed to reach a point of excitement where she couldn't control the rhythm and we went out of sync. I was very close and the disruption frustrated me. Almost without thinking, and rather roughly, I struggled up and pushed her over on her back. She was looking at me with a fierce abandoned grin.

"You want me to make you come? Would you like that?" I grunted vehemently. Without waiting for an answer or expecting one I grabbed her thighs and spread her open, gaping at the thick carpet of black hair that covered her pussy and belly. Then I was inside her. Grasping her thighs I pulled her toward me, fucking her with urgent, needy, strokes. I jammed my right hand down between us and found her clit. "Come on, baby. Come on." She was staring into my eyes with a feral intensity. Then her eyes closed. Seeking better leverage, I moved on top of her, wrapping my left arm around her shoulders.

"Ahh!" she moaned. I fucked her with a kind of perverse deliberation. I knew she was close. I was too. "Ah! Ah!" she moaned again. I began vibrating my hand as rapidly as I could, stimulating her pussy's dewy flesh. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!," she cried. "Oh God, yes!" A moment later I too was coming. We collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

It was several long minutes before I withdrew from her. Leaning on my elbow I kissed her nose. And when she opened her eyes and pursed her lips I kissed her mouth. It was a tender kiss, quiet and friendly. I turned over on my back, keeping my right hand on her belly, and found Annie's legs stretched out beside me. I ran my other hand up Annie's leg, over her butt, and then gently wormed two of my fingers into her pussy.

"Hmm, " Annie said, wiggling her behind.

Cassie sat up and affectionately caressed Annie's head, running her fingers through the short red hair. "I think we should all jump on Annie now." Cassie said. "She's the only one who hasn't come yet.

I withdrew my fingers from Annie's pussy and sat up. "Roll over, Hon," I said, tugging at her hip. She complied. Cassie adjusted herself in order to take Annie's head in her lap and then bent over to lick one of Annie's nipples, her pink tongue swirling around the areola. Sitting beside her I stroked Annie's thigh. At the touch of my hand she opened her legs wide. I gazed lovingly at the familiar landscape of her red haired pussy and then tenderly began to run my fingertips over the delicate inner flesh. With a little cry she lifted her butt to meet me. I investigated the mouth of her cunt and found that she was deliciously damp. I looked up and saw that Cassie was watching the play of my fingers. "Our little Annie is very very hot," I said. Cassie's eyes met mine and I saw something unfathomable in her expression as well as an openness. Keeping my fingers in Annie's pussy I leaned over. Cassie met me halfway and our lips came together with a sweet intensity, our tongues mingling. I could have sworn her mute mouth was asking me a question.

As Cassie and I kissed I sensed Heather stirring behind me and then felt her tugging at my hand, signaling me to withdraw it. Heather's face pressed into Annie's crotch and I took the opportunity to run my fingers through Heather's hair and rub the soft skin of her back. Annie began crying out with soft sighing moans.

I was feeling something I'd never felt before in my life. Part of it came from the look, and then the kiss, that had passed between Cassie and me. Part of it was sparked by the velvet texture of Heather's hair under my palm. And then there were Annie's yelps of sensual pleasure. Something about sharing this experience with two other people who were open to exploring the full range of possibilities had brought a new reality into my life. It was as if I'd sunk a shaft to the wellspring of tenderness and the flow now bathed my heart.

Cassie broke off our kiss and once again bent over to suck one of Annie's nipples into her mouth. I promptly fastened my mouth over the other one. Annie's hand began to blindly grope my body, in search of something. What she found was limp with a semen-heavy condom hanging from it. She pulled off the condom and stroked my wet cock.

"Baby, I need you inside me, " Annie said with an edge of desperation.

"Come here Mark," Cassie said. I looked at her blankly for a moment, not understanding her intention. "I'Il make you hard," she added. I moved to her side, walking on my knees. Annie was looking up, watching, as Cassie sucked me into her mouth. Almost at once I began to stiffen. Cassie made ring of her thumb and forefinger and massaged the shaft. Within a minute I had a full erection.

"I need you inside me," Annie repeated.

Cassie let go and I moved into place on my knees. Heather sat up and looked at me. I lifted Annie's legs straight up and laid down on my side, perpendicular to her body. Annie dropped one leg over my thighs and the other over my waist. Heather moved up, her furry pubes pressing against my behind, and reached over to help guide my cock into Annie's pussy.

"Oh! That feels good," Annie sighed.

When I withdrew, Heather leaned over, licked the point where my cock entered Annie's cunt, and then found Annie's clit. Cassie was busy sucking one of Annie's breasts while fondling the other one with her fingers. Heather sat up and I began to fuck with long steady strokes. Heather caressed my butt as she watched my cock slide in and out of Annie's pussy.

"That's pretty! " Heather said. Cassie glanced up and murmured assent. It felt a little odd to have an audience while making love to my wife but, in a bizarre way, it also felt natural. There was a sweet warmth in sharing this intimacy.

Cassie, teasing Annie's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, bowed over to offer one of her breasts to Annie's mouth. Heather, meanwhile, had begun to dabble in the area around Annie's clit with her fingertips. I continued the firm steady strokes. Annie was caught in a complex interplay of loving attentions. She didn't have a chance.

"Oh God! Oh God! I can't stand it, " she moaned, shuddering and jerking involuntarily after only a minute or two. In an unspoken agreement the three of us continued our ministrations and, in another minute or so, Annie came again. And again. She was limp with a deep relaxation when we stopped, covered with a fine sheen of perspiration.

Heather, Cassie and I grinned at each other. We were rather proud of ourselves. Heather lay down and snuggled against me, pressing her breasts against my back and putting her arm around my waist. Cassie lay down next to Annie. We all dozed off.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Adventures of a Hair Lover Ch. 01 Loving wife surprises her husband with her hairy friends.in Fetish
Hairy Holly: Soccer Practice Father "cleans" daughter, strengthens relationship.in Incest/Taboo
Hairy Karen His hairy women fetish is satisfied with wife's help.in Loving Wives
Sarah the Hairy Princess Fond memories of the sheltered girl next door.in Fetish
Things Get Hairy Pt. 01 A guy finds himself drawn to his sexy, hairy BBW workmate.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories