Adventures of a Hair Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky had been cloudy most of the day with only brief moments of sunlight breaking through now and then. So what happened next took on the aspect of a minor miracle. I was continuing to gently thrust and withdraw while gazing into her eyes. Occasionally I'd look down at the mass of hair on her belly and pubic region and watch my latex covered cock, which gleamed with her juices, disappear from sight .

It was while I was entranced by the sight of my belly pressing against her mossy black fuzz that she spoke. "Mark, look." I followed her gaze and saw a large multicolored butterfly resting on a flower beside us, beating its wings. "It's a messenger, " she said reverently, "it's come to tell us something. " At that very moment a shaft of sunlight broke through the clouds and illuminated the glade. This combination of events triggered something. I felt as if my consciousness had suddenly expanded to take in all creation; Heather seemed both very far away and intimately connected. My cock felt as if it were miles away in some other world and yet every sensation touched my nerves with a powerful immediacy. Each stroke seemed to resonate with the rhythms of the cosmos. A great distance away I heard Heather crying out and then a deep, oceanic, pulsing flowed through me into her and then through her into me. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. And then my consciousness shrank back into the confines of my flesh.

Heather was staring at me. I was staring at her. "Did you feel it too?" she asked at last, tentatively. All I could do was nod in wonder. Almost at the same instant we looked toward the flower. The butterfly was gone.

We were both shaken, awestruck. Wordlessly we gathered up the towel and pouch and returned to the path, making our way down to the large meadow. By some unspoken agreement neither of us said anything to Annie or Cassie when we joined them although I did tell Annie later, after we'd gotten home.

But as it happened our two companions weren't in a state of mind to pick up on our reticence. As soon as we saw them it was clear that the tensions between them had been resolved, at least for the time being. They were sitting side by side at the camp table, Cassie in her yellow sundress and Annie naked, with their heads bent together and their hands clasped. Heather gave me a swift twinkling look just before we made our presence known.

"You two look happy," Heather said. They looked up with bright open grins on their faces and got to their feet. Seconds later they were both hugging me and each other. Over their shoulders I could see Heather looking on with a bemused smile.

"We had a really good talk. " Annie said, "I feel silly about getting so bent out of shape.

"You felt what you felt, " Cassie said severely, "we all get afraid sometimes. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself."

"I know. I know, " Annie said, wrinkling her nose at Cassie. "I still feel silly though." Cassie leaned over and kissed her lightly.

"We need to get going, " I said. A veil of sadness fell over us for an instant.

"But we'll see you in the city," Cassie said brightly. "This is just the beginning, isn't it?" We all glanced around at the others.

"I know I hope it is, " Annie said, "this was a very special weekend for me.

"For me too." the rest of us said in turn.

Annie and I started to gather our stuff together and pack the car while Heather and Cassie kept us company. When it came time to take down the tent they helped us squeeze it down into a reasonably small bundle and jam it in the trunk of the car. At last we were ready. We all said goodbye with long hugs and tender kisses and then Annie and I climbed into our overstuffed vehicle and drove away, waving farewell. I put my hand on her knee and our eyes met. We didn't need to say a word.

It was the end of the weekend but the adventure had only started.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it.

Very well written. A little realistic drams/jealousy, but resolved for a happy ending. Wish I'd have been there!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Adventures of a Hair Lover: Ch. 02 Loving wife surprises her husband with her hairy friends.in Fetish
Hairy Holly: Soccer Practice Father "cleans" daughter, strengthens relationship.in Incest/Taboo
Hairy Karen His hairy women fetish is satisfied with wife's help.in Loving Wives
By Dawn's Cheating Light His lust to lick her clean exceeds her remorse.in Fetish
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
More Stories