Adventures of a Junior Super Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

As the first trickle of pure super energy left her body, a thrill unlike any other caused her to convulse and shout. Every muscle in her body clenched simultaneously as a pleasure unlike any other she had ever felt before soared through her. And the more pleasure she felt, the quicker her super powers unwound and drained out of her.

Her body remained completely clenched and continued to spasm uncontrollably as the super powers were drained out of her pussy. The cock kept thrusting into her, faster and faster, as it continued to fuck her powers out of her. Artemis's shouts were bouncing off the walls of the green house as the pleasure continued to reach new heights.

Orgasm after orgasm raked her body. Lights flashed in her eyes as the pure pleasure overloaded all of her senses. Every inch of her body was on fire, as the orgasms washed over her from head to toe. There was no stop to it, the flames of pleasure were never-ending.

She didn't know how much more she could take. She had never cum this many times in a row before. The ground all around her body was dark now as her pussy continued to spit out juices with each orgasm. At some point her body was going to destroy itself from all of the convulsions from the countless orgasms.

As the last of the super energy left her pussy, the final orgasm shuddered throughout her frame, shutting down all of her bodily functions. A pleasure unlike any she had ever felt before rocked her from all sides. It was so intense that it destroyed her mind and all her senses. A darkness overtook her as she felt herself losing consciousness.

The last thing she remembered, besides the pleasure rocking her body, was that her super energy had been fully drained from her. She was too tired, and too well fucked to even care.

*****

Sumera looked around at the strange sight before her. She had arrived only a few minutes ago to take out the monster plant menace in the botanical gardens. The plant in the desert room was laughably easy. It seems weakened and slow as she ripped it apart and tore it to shreds in less than a minute.

It was nice to have an easy assignment for once.

She had continued on to sweep the rest of the greenhouse and finally came across this scene. On the ground in front of her was a young woman, practically naked with only a torn up blue skirt still clinging to her body. A strong scent of sex permeated the area, and given how large the room was, that was impressive.

Several emaciated vines covered the young woman's body, dried out and completely brittle. Sumera had crushed several in her hands already, without any effort at all. What looked like a sickly green deflated dildo lay next to the unconscious girl's exposed vagina. Both the withered phallus and the girl's legs were covered in a liquid that Sumera could guess was the girl's own juices. The smell was a dead giveaway.

Sumera followed the dead vines back to a gigantic red flower that was obviously not natural. The flower petals were greying and falling off the flower as she watched. It only took a moment for all the petals to die off and fall off, the rest of the flower turning to ashes as it destroyed itself.

The Guild endorsed superhero pulled out her small communicator from her skin-tight battle suit, and took a picture of the young woman's face. Where she kept the communicator in that battle suit was anyone's guess as it didn't show when it was stored.

She watched the girl's chest slowly raise and lower in weak ragged breaths as she waited for the Guild's facial recognition software to identify the her. The Guild's database eventually spit back a profile on the young woman.

Huh. A young, weaker super power. No wonder she couldn't handle herself. It seemed as if the plant monster had drained the girl beyond its ability to safely control, and the power had burned the plant from the inside.

The young woman would survive, and hopefully she would learn to wait for the real superheroes to appear before acting. She was obviously in way over her head here.

Sumera called in a medical unit from the Guild, they would check her out and release her after she was recovered enough. Nice body though, she mused, looking over the soft skin and supple curves of the unconscious woman. And with tits that were made to be sucked on...

Sumera had to shake herself to get off that train of thought. She could already feel her pussy reacting to the sight in front of her. The girl obviously had the fucking of her life today. Although, Sumera was confident she could have given the girl just as much pleasure with her own unique super powers.

Maybe after the girl had leveled up a bit. It wouldn't do for Sumera to spend time with a lesser superhero. She needed someone with a high enough level of stamina to keep up with her own appetites. Still, she saved the girl's profile into her communicator. She'd check up on her down the road a bit and maybe have some fun.

She unconsciously made plans to take care of herself later tonight, after the fallout from the plant monster attacks on the botanical gardens were all wrapped up. She was sure that the picture of the helpless junior superhero naked and helpless in front of her would be going through her mind all night as she took care of her own sexual needs.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers
12