Adventures of a Pakistani Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband learns to have sex.
3.6k words
4.41
112.4k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks for the encouraging words on the earlier story. Looking forward for a feedback on this one too.

Kulsoom was surprised how easily his father-in-law managed to convince his wife Durdana Begum and son Nawaz to fly to Bangkok for a “business trip” where he was supposed to go. But that is perhaps the beauty of the family business. One can effortlessly juggle the ball from one hand to another. Within two days her mother-in-law and husband had packed their bags and were off to Thailand via a Thai Air flight. The cook had been sent on leave and so was the maid. The driver and security guard had no business inside the house. She had her father-in-law all for herself. The young damsel and the old horse were making the best use of their time by fucking each other – whenever they wanted, wherever they wanted.

“I hope your hubby will be ok when he returns,” said Zareef as he lay glued to the naked body of his daughter-in-law in her bedroom. His one hand was under the pillow and with other he was lazily messaging the firm milky breasts of Kulsoom who was moaning slowly.

It was a hot afternoon of Lahore. But the two were feeling a bit nippy in the air-conditioned room and were enjoying the warmth of each other’s body.

“Is some miracle going to happen in Thailand?” Kulsoom said.

“Yes,” came the replay as Zareef pressed his semi-hard dick with her hips.

“What?”

“Your aunty will try to cure your husband.”

Kusloom was taken aback. “How can aunty help him?”

“That’s what I also want to know,” said Zareef whose hand was traveling on Kulsoom’s pussy now. “What did you tell her?”

“Stop worrying about those two. You open your legs -- yes like that. Good,” he said as he rolled himself over Kulsoom, inserting his dick in her wet pussy.

The two were back into action.

XXXXX

Durdana Begum was engrossed in a deep thought in a palatial room of a Bangkok hotel. How she is going to handle it? She repeatedly asked herself this question. Her husband -- with whom she enjoyed a very unconventional relationship which 99 percent of Pakistani couples could not dream of having -- broke the news about Nawaz’s pathetic sex life. She could not believe it first. But Zareef explained her everything. She knew her assignment was tougher then Zareef’s. During the flight, she spent most of the time thinking about it. And now she was pondering how to open the subject with her son as she sat on a sofa of a five-star hotel, where the two were sharing a two-room suite.

Nawaz had gone out for what he called sightseeing – but Durdana knew that he was out to hunt girls. He had no concern about his tangled married life.

Durdana Begum, who was in her mid-40s, had a real juicy body according to her husband, and even now possessed a youthful look. She managed to keep herself trim – thanks to daily gym workouts and careful diet. Her breasts were heavy which looked really sexy on her narrow waist. When she walked, the sway of her hips turned many heads. She knew her strengths, but the question was how she can help her son?

An hour later, Nawaz sneaked into the room. By that time, she had decided to take the bull by its horns. She already had made necessary calls and arranged, which she thought was necessary to put the sex-life of her son back on the track.

“Come here I have something serious to discuss with you,” she told her son who walked into the room looking exhausted.

“What’s it mum?”

“It’s about you and Kulsoom.”

He sat on a sofa opposite to his mother’s without uttering a word.

“It is a difficult subject. But we have to discuss it, there is no other option,” she said in a composed voice.

“I don’t get you.”

“Be a little patience child. Even for me it is not easy to discuss all this.”

“Come to the point mum,” said Nawaz who was getting a little tense.“

“I know that you and Kulsoom are not getting on well together. You seem unable to satisfy her,” she said feeling the impact of her words on Nawaz.

“Who told you this?”

“This is not relevant. The point is that you should address this problem, or your wife will be going elsewhere to get laid.”

“I will kill her,” Nawaz said in a loud voice.

“Foolish reply! You need to control your emotions and educate your mind. I wonder how can our son be like that. We must have not given you enough time that you behave like this. But we will compensate. I’ll help you.”

Nawaz was boiling with rage. He thought his mother was getting too personal. “There is nothing wrong with me. And how can you help me?”

“I am not saying there is anything wrong with you. You have just to discipline yourself, your mind and learn a few things about women and her body. That’s why I have brought you here.”

Nawaz was furious, but he remained silent.

“You shoot your load too quickly. You should learn to prevent an early ejaculation.”

Nawaz was taken aback by the straightforwardness of his mother, who appeared so calm – so relaxed.

“And who is going to teach me?”

“I have made some arrangements,” Durdana said looking into his eyes.

“Is mother gone insane?” Nawaz thought getting more and more uneasy.

Durdana noticed the disturbed looked on his face. Her heart missed a beat. It’s turning out to be a real challenge. He is so dumb, so unlike his parents.

“Where you had gone?” she said changing the topic to win time and end the uneasy silence.

“To screw a prostitute if you are so interested in knowing,” Nawaz snapped.

“And did you go beyond your famous 12th stroke?”

“No,” said Nawaz – now his face reddening with shame.

“Oh my child – no need to look so depressed. Come to your mum. I can’t bear this expression of agony on your face.” She stood up and gently clasped the head of her son in her hands, burying it in her bosom.

Nawaz, who was sitting on the sofa, clung like a child to her body.

Durdana petted his shoulders. “Nothing is lost my child. All will be ok?”

“How?”

“Sexual power at your age is all a game of mental strength. If you are having a hard-on, you are shooting cum – then it means nothing is wrong with you. You have to learn to control yourself and your partner.”

Durdana disengaged herself from Nawaz and moved back to her sofa.

The two eyed each other. Nawaz for the first time looked at his mother as a woman. She was beautiful, simply gorgeous. And she was taking all the pains to discuss such a difficult subject with him. No other mother would do it.

“Mum you are so nice,” he said. “I feel so ashamed when I cum so quickly. Please help me. Advise me what to do?”

“I have asked for an expert’s help. She will teach you everything.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just go to your room, relax and wait.”

XXXX

About an hour later, Durdana entered his room along with a local Thai girl. “This is Lisa -- she will be your partner,” the mother introduced her. The girl smiled seductively and without uttering a single word, removed her blouse.

“Mister you also take off your trousers,” the mother said in a business-like fashion. “The initial lesson will be conducted in front of me – and then I will leave you two alone.”

Nawaz was dumbfounded. But he obeyed, exposing his semi-hard prick that went inside a Thai pussy – though for only 15 seconds – a couple of hours ago.

“Please sir relax and leave the rest on me,” Lisa moved toward him taking the charge now. She grabbed his dick and chuckled that it was of good size. “I don’t think there will be any problem with it,” she said giving it a light massage with her palm.

Durdana pulled a chair for herself a few feet away.

Lisa had slowly absorbed Nawaz’s now erect shaft into her mouth. Nawaz felt a spasm building in his organ as she sucked it hard.

“Kid don’t think of the sensation. Think about those stocks which you have to offload to cut your losses,” Durdana said in an icy voice.

Nawaz seemed to be at the brink when Lisa suddenly pulled her moth away from his cock. Nawaz tried to insert it in her mouth again, but she pushed him away. “Don’t force me to do anything. Otherwise I will have to tie your hands,” Lisa said rudely.

He saw his mother eyeing him closely. He knew even a slightest touch would make him cum. He just wanted to shoot his load. But the piercing eyes of his mother forced him to control himself. A few minutes later Lisa started the process again, but left him hard and dry within seconds as soon as he was about to reach his climax. “Bitch -- suck me,” he screamed.

But the bitch pushed him away. Her timing was so perfect on both occasions that she moved her mouth away right before he could shot his cum into her.

“Not a bad beginning,” her mother said. “Now suck him dry.”

Lisa feverishly attacked his throbbing cock, rolling her tongue rapidly around it. One – two – three – he counted and then he started to cum – in Lisa’s mouth right in front of mother. Aah Aah – his organism, he thought was the longest he ever had.

He was offered a glass of orange juice, which he gulped thankfully. His dick had shrunk, his mind was confused – the pressure was on him.

“Don’t let him rest. I want you to make his dick hard as fast as possible,” Durdana ordered Lisa, who had by now removed her bra exposing her medium sized round creamy breasts.

Nawaz thought getting an erection for the third time in two hours was too much to ask for. But the way Lisa licked and sucked her balls and dick – and the fact that his lovely mother stood in front of him – he got an erect penis in minutes. He tried to grab Lisa breasts but she did not allow him to touch them. “No that is for later. You do nothing now,” she said.

“Now lie straight on the bed,” Lisa said removing her skirt and underwear now. The slim girl with long legs slowly lowered her cunt on his dick and sat motionless on it for a while. Nawaz found Lisa’s pussy tight and wet. But she was not letting him move, nor she was moving herself. Those motionless seconds seemed an eternity. Then she started to move her hips gently.

“Darling you don’t have to cum --- don’t enjoy it – divert your mind somewhere else,” he heard his mother’s voice.

Nawaz was determined not to cum on 12th stroke. He started thinking about all worrisome things. His thoughts were divided between business worries and the beautiful body on top of him – the tight cunt. But surprisingly, the ride continued for more than a minute. He could here little moans from Lisa’s throat. Her head was thrown backward, her eyes were shut she seemed to be enjoying the ride. He was glad – he started matching her thrusts. This time no one stopped him. His organism was so near –but he controlled himself. The motion went on. Lisa was shrieking now. She was close to an organism and so was he. Their rhythm matched. They both exploded.

“Good job,” he heard his mother saying. “I knew there was no problem. The boy is just overheated. He need to discharge himself more frequently and his timing will automatically expand,” a delighted Durdana said.

“He needs more lessons to be a perfect lover,” Lisa said.

“He is all yours,” the mother said as she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

For the whole one-week, Lisa – often joined by some other girl – taught her how to please women, how to kiss them, suck their breasts, eat their pussy and the most important to stay in control and on the driving seat. He hardly saw his mother. He was taught what food increased sex-drive, importance of a nap before going into action and above all the right postures of fucking.

There were also sessions of how to flirt, and drink and enjoy the anticipation of sex.

On the 10th day, Lisa told Nawaz after a lengthy fucking session that he has proved himself a worthy student. “You can go to conquer the world now. Your wife will feel herself really lucky,” she said.

“Come on don’t make fun of me,” Nawaz said.

“But you have to thank your mother first.”

“Surely that I will do.”

“How?”

“By saying thank you to her,” he said.

“You fool! Go and show her your skills. The poor woman had been listening to our moans and groans for the last 10 days. Show her what you have learnt. Let her enjoy your new found skills.”

Nawaz was silent.

“What are you thinking? Don’t you find her attractive?”

“Oh she is a beauty. But what you are suggesting is terribly wrong – a sin. She will slap me if I approach her.”

“Foolish man. Go and kiss her feet. Thank her for her kindness, love, devotion and then let the nature take it course.”

Nawaz tried to get up from the bed. But was held back by Lisa.

“Not now. Take some rest first. Go in the morning. I will also join you two in the afternoon. I will bring a surprise for your lovely mother too,” Lisa said.

Nawaz shook his head and said, “What you want me to do is impossible.”

We will see,” Lisa said shutting the lamp.

XXXX

Nawaz entered the room of Durdana at around 9.a.m. The two had hardly met during the last 10 days.

“So the training is finally over,” said Durdana with a broad smile on her face. She had come out of the bath and was looking remarkably fresh.

“Yeh,” said Nawaz staring at his mother’s well-shaped body, divine-looking face. He had never gazed his mother as he was gazing her now. Not even on that day when they arrived Bangkok and Lisa sucked her dry and rode on him in front of Durdana. She is a perfect woman. How he could not see this before. He never realized that his mother was among the sexiest women he had seen. What a fool he was? He thanked Lisa in his heart for drawing his attention to those beautiful dark eyes, full-lips and her smooth silky skin.

“I hope your wife won’t have any complaint when you return to her,” said Durdana who was wearing a white cotton kurta (long shirt) and shalwar (traditional trousers).

“Mother you are an angle,” Nawaz said bowing to her feet.

“Don’t do this. Stand up please. It was a small problem, which now has been sorted out,” said Durdana as Nawaz kissed her feet.

“Mum I am no longer a lousy fucker,” Nawaz said as he stood in front of her. Her lovely face was barely 10 inches away.

“I am proud of you. Lisa told me how fast you learnt. I am glad, very glad.”

“I want to show you what I have learnt,” he said in a whisper.

“Hai I am your mother. Show it to your wife or girl friends,” she said pushing him away gently.

“No I want to show it to you, as a mark of my love, deep gratitude, affection and passion for you -- just for you,” he said staring at her as he was in a trans.

“Oh My! You have improved. But don’t waste sweets words on an old woman. And it is not right. It is wrong – extremely wrong.”

“Wrong for fools. You are some one special. You deserve special things,” he said holding the narrow waist of his mother in his strong arms.

“Easy tiger, easy. You really want your mother that badly?”

“I am ready to barter my life just to make love to you once – just once.”

“Hey don’t say such a thing,” she said after a pause. Now her stomach could feel the bulge of her son’s dick. Those were the tough moments for her. It was now or never. She had been hearing the love-making noises for 10 days – without indulging herself in any sexual act once. Now she thought her time had come to reap the fruits for which she had been waiting all these days.

“If it is a sin, I will commit it for you my love,” Durdana said boldly looking into Nawaz’s eyes. “I am ready to burn in hell, but can never refuse my son a thing he wants so badly. You are my own flash and body -- my soul,” she said and locked her lips with her son’s in a most passionate manner.

Their mouths remained locked. Their tongues played with each other, exchanging saliva. Nawaz slowly disengaged himself from his mother’s arms.

“I love you,” he said and opened the top front button of her kurta and planted a small kiss at her smooth skin. It took three more gentle kisses to open all the four buttons. He could see the massive cleavage of her mother’s breast. His mother stood motionless – observing the controlled movements of her son. After all her money does not seem to had gone waste. He had learned his ropes fast.

Nawaz slowly lifted her kurta exposing her torso, which appeared to him like a marble statue. He loved the way Durdana stood in her baggy white shalwar (trousers) and white bra – so inviting, so magnificence, so majestic.

“You are a goddess, my goddess. I will make love to you. I will worship each and every part of your body,” Nawaz said.

Her mother unhooked the bra and threw it on the floor. Nawaz gently cupped one of her breasts, and gave a tiny kiss on the erect dark brown nipple of the other, which he then tenderly started to nibble. His whole concentration was just on that nipple, but his other hand expertly massaged the other breast. He wished he had many more hands, more mouths. He wanted to touch her neck, play with her pussy and shake the round firm buttocks at the same time while he sucked her nipple and massaged the breast.

Durdana was moaning loudly. The voice seems to coming deep out of her chest, her nasals. Her body was shaking in an uncontrollable manner with every nibble, bite and touch of her son, who was now moving his tongue from her nipples toward her stomach. She knew where it was heading. She quickly removed her shalwar. Nawaz was massaging her pussy hair now and at the same time inserted his one finger inside the cunt. He was rotating it – round and round. The pleasure was getting unbearable.

Nawaz had now stuck his tongue inside the pussy and licking it like a dog. He enjoyed the strong smell of her juices and the way she was pressing his head between her thighs. The cries of his mother made him lick harder … He struggled to get his head free and forced Durdana to present her beautiful hips at his disposal and reveal her second hole, which he craved to kiss.

By now both of them were lying stark naked. Durdana was holding the steel-hard cock of her child, which she saw all these days used by others.

Both mother and son were touching, kissing and licking one another as there was no tomorrow. Durdana wanted Nawaz to bury his tool inside her. Her passion was mounting, but Nawaz was playing it cool.

Finally he rolled over her. “Mother are you ready?”

“YES! OH YES,” Durdana cried.

Nawaz slowly inserted the tip of his thick seven-inch dick at the lips of her cunt and then slowly, very slowly started to push it inside. Durdana’s body was shaking with lust and desire. The mere fact that it was his son’s cock was adding fuel to the fire. “What a sin? What a beautiful, beautiful sin,” she thought as she sucked the neck of her son wildly.

Nawaz started making stokes – deep, long ones. She counted a dozen, a hundred and then she lost count. Her son was now moving like a pumping machine, banging his dick over and over at the same place – hitting her pleasure spot and making her shriek and dig nails deep into his hips.

“Yeh son, yeh. Bang me, bang me hard. I am exploding ah. Ah ah. I am exploding,” she cried as her juices spurted out of her love hole. But Nawaz was still going, but he knew he was at the verge of it and with a loud yell he unloaded his seeds into her mother -- jet after jet.

They both clung with each other – laying motionless for minutes.

“We have crossed the Rubicon mother. There is now no turning back now. We have sealed our love,” Nawaz said kissing her lovely face.

“Yes darling we have to keep moving ahead and cross new frontiers,” Durdana said with a wink. “We have done it.”

TO BE CONTINUED