Adventures of a Pakistani Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Son watches as stranger takes mom.
2.2k words
4.37
129.1k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nawaz sat sated and contented on a sofa eyeing his dear, beautiful mother, who had now draped herself in a dark blue sari. She appeared so splendid, so beautiful as she lay on the grand double bed – relaxed and looking at her son with half-shut eyes.

"Mother you' re wonderful," Nawaz said.

Her mother smiled.

"It was a great experience," Durdana told her son. "Soon we will be flying back. And you will learn more – a lot more about life."

"No mother will do what you have done for me," Nawaz said.

"Don't even mention. Thank your father who arranged all this," Durdana said.

"You mean the money."

Durdana looked at her naïve son, but did not reply. They both were engrossed in their thoughts. Nawaz thinking that how an impossible thing became possible – so easily? And Durdana thinking how matters will shape up for the family back home with her husband Zareef and daughter-in-law Kulsoom around.

Several minutes passed in silence. Then there was a tap on the door.

"It must be Lisa – she promised to come in the afternoon," Nawaz said going toward the door. Yes it was Lisa. But she was not alone. A tall, broad and a very dark Negro was with her.

"Meet Tom," Lisa said introducing the mother and the son to her companion.

"Hello," said Nawaz. He shook hands with his guest, but looked at him suspiciously. He felt the strong, powerful grip of Tom's hand crushing his palm.

"Hello Mister," Tom said smiling broadly. "Lisa had been telling me all about your training sessions and adventures. You were her good pupil," he said in a typical American accent.

"Tom is my colleague. He knows everything," Lisa said as she saw a cloud on Nawaz's face. "And this is Durdana – a lovely woman and a caring mother."

"How do you do Tom," Durdana said giving the black man her small white hand, which was accepted gently.

"I must say I have been knocked out by your smile," Tom said bending forward and stealing a quick kiss on one of Durdana's cheek. She was not prepared for that and was shocked.

Nawaz was taken aback by Tom's boldness. But little did he know what else was in store for him. Lisa took Nawaz's hand and led him to the sofa and sat besides him.

"You have taken a lot of pussies during the last few days and I believe today it included your mama's as well," she said in a business-like fashion. Nawaz shook his head uneasily as he saw Tom looking at him closely.

"Today your mama will have some fun in front of your eyes and you will just watch without saying, doing a thing," she said in a stern manner. "Tom is the best man for any woman. I can guarantee that."

"No way," Nawaz said standing up.

"Sit down," Lisa pulled him back grabbing his belt.

"This is the most important lesson as part of your psychological training. And how can you be so selfish to deny a good cock to your mother, who has done so much for you. It is better than yours – and you know that. You have to learn patience, shun the stupid emotions of jealousy and possessiveness and get used to of enjoying sex for the sake of sex alone."

Durdana was flabbergasted and confused.

"Stop joking," that's all she could say.

But Tom was quick to clutch and encircle her narrow waist in his strong arms.

"No need to act as a virtuous, good mama ma'am," he said. "Show me the devil inside you," he said giving a broad lick on one of her cheeks and covering it with spit.

Nawaz was confused too. He did not know what to say and do. His mother was in the arms of a black stranger in front of his eyes. It was a strange sight. Had it happened a few weeks ago – he would have killed that man. But now there was only confusion.

Lisa held him firmly on the sofa and whispered in his ear – "You just watch – you will love it. Just watch your mother under a stranger. It is a unique experience."

Meanwhile, Durdana was waging a losing battle in trying to get herself free from Tom's arms. "Nawaz I don't want this. Lisa I don't want this. Stop this now. Tom, please leave me alone!"

But Nawaz sat silent. Lisa only smiled. And Tom held her more firmly.

"Hey sexy bitch – stop making this fuss," Tom said madly licking and biting her neck without Durdana's consent. "Mother, give your son a good sex show. Show him what does a good fuck mean for a woman," he said and spitted straight at her face. "I promise, you will LOVE it."

Durdana felt helpless, humiliated and over-powered. No doubt she loved sex. But she was not prepared for this. She never thought in her whole life that one day she would land in the arms of a mighty black man and that too in front of her son.

She could sense the writing on the wall. In this sex capital of the world –- Bangkok – she appeared to had run out of options. but only one.

She looked at Tom full in his eyes. Tom realized the sexy-looking woman had become still and no longer trying to free herself. He relaxed his grip. "Change of mind," he said.

He spitted again on Durdana's face and then licked the saliva splaterred over her face. She stood silent just staring at him.

"I have had all types of cunts – from Anglo Saxon to Indian, Arab, Chinese ... Today for the first time ever I am getting a Pakistani one," Tom said and spitted again on her face and then licked it.

There was a pause as they both looked at each other. Then Durdana slowly raised her face, gathering a good load of her own slavia in her mouth and shot it out with full force on Tom's lips and nose.

A little surprised by the intensity and quantity of Durdana's mouth juices, it was now Tom's turn to stand motionless. Durdana darted out her tongue and rolled it over Tom's lips, nose and cheeks.

"Hurrah! The Pakistani lady is willing and ready," Tom said.

"Yes," Durdana said in a vice shaking with desire. "Take me. Fuck me. Fuck me as no one fucked me before."

Nawaz's dick was hard under his pants. Lisa was watching the developments with a smug smile on her face.

By now Tom had removed Durdana's sari. She was standing in front of him in her blouse and long petticoat.

"You remove your shirt now," Durdana asked Tom who did it in a jiffy revealing his muscular pumped up body.

"My God, You are a black Hercules," that's all Durdana could say.

"Now you reveal your jugs my Pakistani goddess" Tom demanded.

Durdana obliged, unhooking her blouse and brazier as quickly as possible and throwing them on the floor. Her firm, white milky breasts and erect brown nipples exposed themselves in all their glory.

"Ah what a divine sight," Tom gasped and swooped on them clutching one with his hand and sticking the other in his mouth. He sucked one hard as a thirsty man drinking from the pond of life. He crushed and massaged the other with full might.

Durdana was groaning with pleasure. They both had fallen on the bed where only a few hours earlier Durdana made love to her son.

Now her son watched mama wriggling with pleasure under a black man. Nawaz was breathing heavily. He wanted to throw away Tom, crush his skull and get between the legs of his mother. He wanted Tom to fuck his mother right in front of him. He was watching all this with mixed emotions and an erect cock.

Minutes passed. Tom was still sucking her breasts' as there was no tomorrow. He had removed Durdana's petticoat and stuck his two fingers deep inside her cunt.

Her moans were even louder now. Durdana's breasts, neck and arms were covered with love bites – so deep and dark, as she had never had before. Her fingers were dug deep on Tom's back.

"Fuck me PLEASE fuck me now," she said panting hard.

"Oh yes baby I'll tear your lovely cunt now. I'll fill it with my meat," Tom said as he removed his pants and underwear.

Both mother and son were shocked to see the size of Tom's tool. It was at least 12 inch long and the fattest cock Durdana had seen or imagined in life.

It was steel hard and stood tall and proud.

"Magnificent," Durdana said stroking it gently. "I can't take it inside me. It is so big. I love to take it inside me," she said giving the one-eyed monster a small kiss on the tip.

"Listen babe, I have been paid to shoot my load on you or inside you only one time. Make the best use of it, but I promise you will not be disappointed," Tom said.

Durdana opened her legs as wide as possible as Tom started pushing his dick inside her. Her cunt muscles had never been stretched that much. She felt it was the first time a dick was de-flowering her cunt.

"Oh my. It is so big. It is so huge. It is hurting me. Ahhh," she said grinding her teeth. With one mighty blow Tom had pushed his dick fully inside her. Durdana was shaking amid low moans, while Tom lay still with his organ fully buried inside the love-hole. Then he started to move – pulling and pushing his organ slowly. Waves of pleasure engulfed Durdana's body. Her cunt was dripping.

The movement got pace. Durdana was matching every blow with the equally powerful push of her hips. Tom was enjoying the vigor of this Pakistani woman. Her cunt was tight, skin was smooth and she knew how to please a man. The fact that her own son was watching sexual depravity and lust of his mother – heightened his pleasure. Tom moved his dick in and out with a more brute force – like an iron piston. Durdana was shrieking now. He was driving her mad. Her organism was building.

"Ah my God yes, yes" that all she could say as she hit the climax.

The black dick went on and on. Durdana peaked again and then again. They both were covered in sweat. She had no realization for how long she got screwed. Her legs were aching. Her cunt was swollen. She knew she can't take it any longer. "Stop it please now stop it," she begged.

"But I am not yet over darling."

"Oh fuck my breasts now. I will suck you dry. But take this monster out," she cried shedding tears of pain and pleasure.

Tom knew he had won again. He pulled his cock out of the well-used cunt and thirst his organ into the mouth of the tired, exhausted woman.

"Now suck. Show me your talents," he said.

Durdana gathered her energies and took the giant cock, which was coated with her juices, inside the mouth. With the corner of her eyes, she saw her son watching them as he was in a trance.

She loved the sight. It injected a new wave of lust and energy in her. She started sucking, licking the cock and the two giant black balls with a renewed passion and without any inhibition.

Tom loved the every moment of it. Durdana was amazing. He let lose his guards and allowed his climax to peak as he rubbed her breasts. He wanted to cum – cum with full might on the face and in the mouth of the black-eyed woman. Yes he was about to ejaculate. "AHHH ... ahh," he screamed.

His dick shot one wave of sperm after another -- some going straight inside Durdana's hungry mouth, the others landing on her face, hair and on the milky breasts. It was his longest organism.

A worn-out and exhausted Durdana fell on the bed. It was the fuck of her life. She smeared the strong smelly sperm on her face and breasts. She knew it was the first and the last time she had that kind of a fuck. She lay on the bed dazed with her eyes shut. Tom spitted on Durdana's lovely pussy – the last time and licked it. Durdana lay still. In moments Tom and Lisa were out of the room without uttering a single word either to the mother or the son. Their job was done.

Nawaz carefully locked the door and freed his hard cock from the pants and stood beside the bed. Durdana opened her eyes and smiled at her son.

"You must be tired mum," Nawaz said in an affectionate manner gently stroking her hair and watching the dried cum-smeared face and breasts of her mother.

"Yes dear – but I think your mother can still take care of your hard-on," she said pulling him on the bed. They both were locked in a passionate kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AND NEED YOUR FEEDBACK FOLKS