Adventures of a "Straight Guy" Ch. 01

Story Info
The real path of a guy discovering the pleasures of gay sex...
2.2k words
3.83
20.3k
8
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJM91
JJM91
5 Followers

Ok, so before we start, you need to know 2 things: 1, English is not my mother tongue, so please excuse me if i have grammatical mistakes, hope the story is understandable enough, 2 this story I'm about to tell you, is completely truth, and is based in my journey to the discovery of gay sex, I have read stories about first encounters that were all perfect, if that's true, well... lucky you, but for me and I think like almost for every mortal, first sexual experiences can be awkward and not always what you expected, so some of the stories in here might not have the ending that you expected, but believe me, if you stay with me, each story will get hotter, and hotter, so enjoy...

Let's start talking a little about me, I am a Latino guy, right now I am 23 years old, I am very tall, 6'7 feet, although I have Latino features, I have green eyes, I have never consider myself an Adonis, but I know my face is quite attractive, straight nose, strong jaw, dark hair, sweet eyes, when this story begins I was 18 years old and in that time I was super skinny, but when I turned 19 I started hitting the gym, and although I am not a schwarzenegger, I have got quite muscular by now, strong biceps, big chest, broad shoulders, and a six pack that is just starting to appear. About my equipment, a 7'1 inches dick, a little curved downwards, good balls, hairy but I keep it trimmed, and a nice and toned bubble but...

So you might wonder, why is this story called: Adventures of a "Straight guy", well, although right now I have come to accept my bisexuality, for a Latino guy growing in a Latino Macho culture, discovering you love sucking dick and getting pounded in the ass, is quite a shock, so for many years I convince myself that I was straight, and I just liked having sex with men, so let's start with the fun...

Although I know I have feelings for guys since I think junior high, I kept telling myself that it was just a phase, so I never explored those feeling, so by the time I turned 18 I have had almost nothing of romantic experience, and obviously nothing of sexual experience, neither with man or woman, with guys because I thought it was a phase and was waiting for it to disappear, nor with girls, afraid, that I wouldn't like it, because of the feeling for guys.

When I was through my mid-18s, I don't know what change in me, that I said, what the hell, you only got one life, let's explore this feelings, and although I have been watching straight porn for years, I wasn't ready to watch the complete thing in gay version, so it started very slow, at first i just started with videos in YouTube, haha I know, YouTube, so as you can imagine the were quite innocent, mostly of guys kissing, but what the hell, I was in heaven, there was something just so hot, about two manly guys kissing, and that was material enough to jerk off, and as a horny 18 year old guy, some days I will jerk off once or twice to these videos, man kissing, man licking nipples, hands touching strong pectorals, tongues licking tongues, mmm, but soon it wasn't enough, so I needed more, so I downloaded my first video, it wasn't even about sex, I wasn't ready, although I have obviously seen men naked and dick in straight porn before, it was ok, cause there was a girl in picture, or maybe a quick glance at a changing room, but it was ok cause It was just curiosity, but this time it was different I wanted to see a naked men, but in a sexual way.

I remember the video like if it was just some days ago, it was just a man showing his hard on, it wasn't very big, but it was hard as a rock, he was showing how hard it was putting his undies, and showing how it still showed through the undies, ufffff, in seconds my dick was as hard as the one in the video, so hard it hurt to be kept inside the jeans, so I opened and start rubbing it from outside the boxers, my eyes kept in the dick, and my mouth watering, what the hell? Why was my mouth watering? Did I want it in my mouth?, I didn't have the time to think more about it, cause I have already taken out my dick of my boxer, and I was jerking it so hard, that I started feeling waves of heat coming, and soon, 1, 2, three shots of cum came and made a mess in the pc table, I quickly erased the video, and clean the mess up.

So that was the start of all, soon the question came, was I gay? Mm no, I haven't done anything with a guy, so i couldn't be gay, I just liked it watching it, so with that in mind I began exploring more and more, soon I was watching men sucking dick, deep throating, worshiping them with such desire, and in the end eating that magic reward of making a good job, mmm I loved the videos when they ejaculate in the mouth and then swapped the jizz with a hot kiss, although I also watched the fucking part, in that moment of my life, it wasn't my favorite part, I just loved the foreplay and the oral sex, so soon I was fantasying of me having a hard dick deep down my throat, just imagining the flavor, the hot cum in my tongue, made me so horny, it was ok, because it were just fantasies, so an idea came to my mind, in this moment I didn't want to make it in the real world, but what about just tasting my seed...

So that's how I starts, every time I masturbated, the idea of tasting it made me so fucking horny, but the moment I finished in my hand and take it near my mouth the desire just evaporated, so one day I thought, what about I shoot directly into my mouth, that way, there would be no regrets, cause the moment I finish the orgasm, it would be already at my mouth, so I waited to my house to be alone, cause I was planning to let me go all the way, and moan all that I wanted, so I lay on the floor and I lift my legs up to the wall, that way my dick was facing me and when I shoot it will aim directly into my face, I started slowly, I had my boxers on, and I started playing with my dick through the fabric, with each rub, I felt how it grew bigger and bigger, soon the head was protruding from the low part, so I take it out, in his full extension, leaving the balls covered with the boxer, I started jerking off slowly, up-down, up down, with the other hand playing with the ball through the boxers, I started, going faster, so I took my boxers out, I played with the head, and then, a thought cross my mind, I was pretty slim, and I had a large dick, if I bend, could I get into my mouth?

In that moment I didn't knew that that was a thing many men did, or that there were a lot of videos about it, in that moment all I thought was, what the hell, lets try it, so I bent over and get my tongue out, with my hand taking strongly the shaft and aiming it to my mouth, but I couldn't reach it, it was like 2 cm away, so close and so far at the same time, so I lift my ass to the wall so the weight of my legs pull them down, bringing my dick closer to me, and made a second try, this time I knew it was gonna work, and a little drop of precum was already leaking of the urethra, so I get out my tongue and licked it, woooww, It felt salty, and I started licking all the head, up-down, up-down, and then doing circles, I kept that way around 3 min, in that time the muscles of my back and neck started relaxing and adapting to the position, so I reached more, and this time I could get all the head inside my mouth, woow man, I was in ecstasy, I started sucking up and down, and soon enough, I felt, a hot warm coming from my perineum, I knew it was close, and that this time I was gonna finally taste the semen, and then I felt it, the contraction of the perineum, the shaft pulsating, I was moaning so loud, and it came, 1 shot, 2 shot, 3 shot, of hut cum, hitting the back of my throat, getting into all my tongue, and leaking out of my mouth, I pull down the legs, and stayed laying down on the floor, playing with the cum with my tongue, and that salty and a little bitter taste, men, I was breathing hard, i couldn't believe how hot was that, and then I quickly get up and went to the bathroom, I had to have a mental picture of that moment, I looked myself in the mirror, with fresh semen in my lips, and a leak getting down the chin, uffff, that was a hot image, I took a shower and jerked a second time, just thinking about what have just happened.

So that was it, I started playing with autofelliato quite frequently, but now the idea of taking it to the next level was coming around my head pretty much, I live in a relatively small city, the one that you go to the cinema, or the mall or the supermarket, and you definitively are going to find someone you know, so how could I do It?, also what it meant that I wanted to have a real think, I mean, I was straight, watching was one thing, that didn't made me gay, but doing something with another guy will made me?, mm well, if the other guy sucks me, then he is the gay, me getting sucked, it won't make me gay, just a horny guy, so convincing myself with that taught I decided to start looking for someone who will like to suck my dick.

I soon found an online app, showing you a map and guys in the map looking for fun, I put a hot pic of my lower zone in boxers, so I could get attention quicker, and I started chatting with guys, as you can imagine being my first time, I was pretty paranoiac, so it took me a while to find a guy who was disposed to show me a face pic, so I was sure I didn't knew him, and that also accepted that I didn't show mine, so maybe almost 2 weeks later of failed attempts, these guy told me that he was also straight, but he wanted to suck a dick, he send me his pic, and accepted that I didn't show mine, he was not handsome but was not ugly, pretty average, and he told me that he didn't t want to go any further, just jerking off and sucking me, that was my chance, neither one of us got a place, but he told me that one of his friends could let him a place for the next day, but he didn't want to get to the place if he wasn't sure that I was gonna show up the next day, so he told me that if we could meet in that moment, just to know each other, and see that it was real, we agreed to meet in the parking of a near supermarket...

When the moment came, i was so fucking nervous, I put a very tight boxers cause I knew that I would have a hard on for just seeing him, I got out of my house, and I drove to the place, as I was arriving I felt my heart beating so hard and fast, that I felt it would go out of my chest, I left my car 1 block before the seven, and started walking, he told me that he will arrive in a red car, I waited 3, 5, 8 min, and I thought that i have been left there so I entered the app and send him a message, he answered that he had been there, for 10 minutes and had left, but that I waited for him there, that he will return, that he was 5 minutes away... the largest 5 minutes of my life, I just felt that everyone passing by knew that I was there looking to meet a men for casual sex, and then I saw it, the red car arriving to the parking and I instantly felt something growing in my pants... but that... will be a story for the next time...

JJM91
JJM91
5 Followers