Adventures of a "Straight Guy" Ch. 02

Story Info
The real path of a guy discovering the pleasures of gay sex...
1.8k words
4.17
13.1k
3
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJM91
JJM91
5 Followers

So there was I, standing in the parking lot of the supermarket, watching as he slowly parked his red car, a few meters away from where I was standing, my dick already hard, aching against the tight boxers I was wearing and the jeans that could barely hide the rock hard erection I was having, I took a deep breath, as I felt my heart hitting hard in my chest, feeling at the same time so excited, and so guilty, I started walking toward the car feeling that every single person in the parking lot was watching me, I arrived to the car, and said a shy "Hi" through the window, he opened the door and said "come in"...

I entered the car at the copilot seat, he shake my hand with a firm grip, and told me his name, I stood there with my mouth dry, looking to the front, too ashamed to look in to his eyes, with a quick glance, I noticed that he looked older in person that in the picture he had sent him, he looked around 28-30 years, a little out of shape, but not fat, the kind of body that suggested that he used to hit the gym some time ago, broad shoulder, good biceps, tanned skin, his clothes suggested he was coming from his work, a tight shirt that delimited well his arms, tie, and formal pants, "hey, great you came, I thought you wasn't showing up" he said, "yeeeah... I'm here" was all that I could mumble, "so now I know this is real, I can ask my friend for his place" he told me, "but maybe we can take a ride and start the fun" he finished, I couldn't speak, my dick was pushing hard against the fabric of my undies, the desire was consuming me, but I didn't knew this guy, "where will he take me?"...

I thought he must have seen my hesitation because he said "hey men, if I'm not what you expected, cool, just tell me, and we finish this here", that was all I needed, that gave me confidence and for the first time since I entered his car, my voice was loud and clear when I responded "let's do this", he started the engine, and started driving, he had barely moved a block away from the avenue where the market was located, when he brought his right hand to my tight, and start moving it up, getting closer to my while he used the other one to keep driving, "what the hell - I thought -, when he said that we could start the fun, I thought he would drive to a lonely place, but here we were, just a few neighborhoods away from my home, in a relatively illuminated street, getting closer and closer to my dick, "are you already horny?" he asked as he approached my bulge with his hand and rubbed it against the jeans, "mmmmm" was all that I could answered trying to suppress a moan as I wasn't ready to let this strange man now how fucking horny he was making me, "wow, you weren't lying about your length" he told me, as he was trying to delimit it through the fabric, "told you" I answered with a smile on my face feeling proud of my equipment...

"Don't be shy" he told me as he reached my hand and directed it towards his bulge, he laid my hand over his package, and press his hand hard towards mine, pressing hard to his parts, - mmmm... he was driving me crazy -, "take it out" he ordered, as he couldn't do it by himself because he had occupied his other hand driving, I quickly obeyed, unzipping my pants and revealing my black boxer briefs, with my hard penis pulsating underneath them, with his left hand he pulled down the frontal part of the waistband, and my 7 inch, uncut dick, sprung free toward my stomach, I lifted my ass a little pulling down the back part of my jeans and the boxers so the ball could come free too, and he firmly grip around the shaft, jerking it up-down in a slow motion...

This time I didn't contain, I didn't care anymore if he thought I was gay for enjoying so much being pleasured by a men, I started breathing fast, as loud "mmmm" and "yeahhs" came of my mouth, he unzipped his pants with one hand, and let his cock burst out of his boxers, his dick wasn't large at all, in fact a little less than average, but was pretty wide, uncut, and with my left hand I started jerking him off, at first a little clumsy, but soon I found a rhythm and started doing it right as I could guess from his moans, some minutes passed and he turned left into a lonely street, he parked besides an abandoned house with a big three that projected his shadow into the car, and he looked into my eyes while he took my dick with both of his hands, he bent over approaching his mouth to my cock, I could feel his warm breath and then my whole body convulsed as I felt the tip of his tongue reaching the skin, he started licking all his length up and down, and then he took the head in his mouth, sucking, licking, and twirling his tongue, "oh my fucking God" I said, with my body in ecstasy, experimenting sensation I've never felt before, I looked down, watching this guy worshiping my cock with such desire...

- Zzzzzzzzmmm - a mechanic loud sound got me out of my almost trance state, two houses away someone was opening an automatic doorway, he immediately straighten up from the position he was, living my dick wet, and I quickly covered it with my shirt, and when we realized that someone was going out of the house, he quickly turn on the engine and drove away, I was so fucking scare from almost been caught that my erection lose strength in seconds, but he haven't finished with my yet, so noticing that, he immediately took my balls with one hand and started playing with them, making my dick return to his previous hard rock state, he took another street that led us to a big avenue, and in that moment he said something that changed completely the game: "It's your turn, go for it"...

- What?? a million thought cross my mind in a second, this wasn't the deal, when we chatted in the app he told me he was ok with just sucking and not getting sucked, I mean, it was something getting sucked, that wouldn't made me gay, but sucking a dick was a completely different thing, I was not a cocksucker, but I was so fucking horny, and if I didn't suck him, maybe he wouldn't want to suck me anymore - "go on man, this won't make you a homo, we are just two straight guys helping each other release", that was my exit, I put aside the guilt, and with the adrenaline of being in a crowded avenue, I bent over approaching to his manhood, I hold it with one hand, looking at it very close, I pull my tongue out and shyly licked the top, feeling the salty taste of precum, "go for it man, you are not going to regret it" he insisted pushing the back of my head toward his cock...

Don't know what the hell came inside of me, but 10 seconds later I was mimicking all the blowjobs I had watched in gay porn, my mouth was watering from the taste and the smell, and I was worshiping his cock with such lust, I licked the shaft up and down, I engulfed the head and sucked with such desire, as he kept driving among the avenue, as I worked his cock, I wanted more and more of it inside my mouth, but as inexperienced I was I pulled down my mouth along his cock too fast, and hit the back of my throat activating my gag reflex, I immediately straighten up while gagging without noticing we were at a red light, so the moment the nausea disappeared, I look to my right, and see this 20´s like man looking at me from the car beside us, that's when reality hit me, I looked away to the front, while blushing, - a men just saw me blowing a guy - I thought, - he must thing I'm a faggot, but I'm not - , as the light turn green and we drove away, I felt the urge to shout to him that I wasn't gay, but I just stayed there in silence, "don't worry man, lets finish this" he said, as he drove into a lonely parking lot, he parked his car, and turned towards me...

"Oh man" I gasped as he went down all my cock, engulfing it into his throat, by this moment I couldn't stand it no more, I felt my tool pulsating as I tried to contain to warn him, but I couldn't, "Uhhhnnghh" I groaned as I felt my perineum muscles contracting and a shoot of my warm man juice came out of my dick into his mouth, he retreat himself as a second and a third shot came out of my cock, hitting him in the face, seconds later he came too, I guess by the sounds of his moans, because I was with my eyes closes still convulsing from the best fucking orgasm I have ever had...

The rest of the story is a little blurry by now, he handed me some tissue as he cleaned himself, he drove me to the place I had left my car, and he told me that he wanted to meet for a second round the next day, I never answered his calls... after the pleasure came the guilt, what the fuck? Was I a fucking cocksucker? Will someone discover me because of the guy that saw me on the traffic light? As I already told you, I live in a very small place, soon I discovered that I had some friends in common with this guy, and although he had keep the secret all this time, I wasn't ready to keep playing around with the risk of being found... Months passed and I discovered that I also liked girls and started playing around with them, but once in a while I will jerk off remembering that time I was sucked by a guy ... and that I sucked a cock ... That was until that trip to the beach... were I discovered that there is so much more fun that just sucking when you are with a guy... But that will be a story for the next time...

JJM91
JJM91
5 Followers