Adventures of a Working Girl

Story Info
Ben and Patricia meet for drinks after work.
1.2k words
3.9
34k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scuik
scuik
185 Followers

It has been a hard day at the office. For the past few weeks, Ben and Patricia have been working on a project together and, at just past six thirty that evening, they put the finishing touches to their work. To celebrate the project's completion, Ben suggests they go our for a few drinks.

The walk to the nearest bar and celebrate by sharing a bottle of champagne. They move on to a restaurant for some food and wine. The conversation flows and they find each other to be pleasant, easy company. As the evening draws to a close, Ben walks Patricia home.

"Well, here we are." Patricia announces as they reach her home. "Thanks for a lovely evening."

"Yeah, I had a really fun time." replies Ben. Chancing to fate, he ventures "So, can I come in for a coffee or something?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Okay, you're right. Perhaps just a goodnight kiss then?"

"Well, okay. I guess I don't see any harm in that!"

The two embrace and fall into a deep, passionate kiss. Ben backs her up and presses her against her door as they kiss. Patricia pushes her body up against Ben in response. His arms envelop her as his left hand moves down towards her firm, round rump.

"Well, maybe you can come in for a little while." concedes Patricia. "But only for coffee. I'm not the sort of girl who has sex on a first date!"

They move inside and Ben joins Patricia in the kitchen as she makes the coffee, still a little flustered from their kiss. They move over and sit down next to each other on the couch. Ignoring their coffee, the conversation continues as they edge closer to each other. Until they are once again locked in a passionate kiss. Although this time slower and less urgent than the previous one.

Ben leans over, easing Patricia into a reclining position on the sofa as they continue to kiss. He slides his hand up her leg, over her knee and pushes her tight pencil skirt up a few inches as he slips his fingers underneath it.

Patricia pushes him off her and sits up. "I told you, I'm not that sort of girl." She notices the bulge in Ben's pants and can't stop herself from reaching out to touch it. "Maybe there's something I can do with this though...."

She fondles his stiff cock through his work trousers. Running her hand along the length of it, she reaches his zip and pulls it down. Ben shuffles in his seat to make room for Patricia's hand as she reaches inside his gaping trousers and pulls out his thick, stiff dick.

She runs the tips of her fingers along it and then grabs hold of it towards the tip. She slowly moves her hand gently all the way down the shaft, then back up and down.

"So what do you want to do with it?" asks Ben.

"This is nice," says Patricia as she continues to stroke his achingly hard dick. "Maybe there's one thing more that we could do with it though...."

Patricia moves down to her knees in front of Ben and pulls his balls out of the opening of his trousers. She licks his scrotum as she continues to stroke his cock. She licks up the shaft to the tip of his dick, tasting the wetness that had seeped out it it. She licks her tongue around the head of his cock before taking it into her mouth. She sucks and licks him enthusiastically, taking him as deeply as she can into her mouth, although she struggles to wrap her lips fully around his girth.

"Oh, that's amazing." says Ben. "I want you. Let me fuck you."

"I said we can't. I don't want you inside my pussy tonight. Although my mouth is getting sore."

"Maybe there's something else we can try? Climb onto the sofa."

Patricia kneels up on the seat cushion and bends over the back of the sofa. Ben stands up behind her and hitches up her skirt all the way over her round hips to her narrow waist. He sees she is wearing hold up stockings and beautiful, expensive looking panties. He slips them down over her firm ass and down to her knees.

"What are you doing? I said...."

"Don't worry, I won't touch your pussy. Although I can see it is very beautiful."

Patricia blushes as Ben grabs her ass cheeks and eases them apart. He admires her pretty, neatly waxed pussy and perfect, tight ass hole. He runs his tongue along the inside of her right cheek, before pushing it against her ass hole.

"Oooohh!" groans Patricia as she feels the tip of Ben's tongue against her ass. He licks around her ass hole before pushing his tongue into her. Her ass gives way and the tip of his tongue enters her without difficulty. "Mmmmm, yes. You can put yourself inside my ass. I want your dick inside my ass."

Ben positions himself behind her and slowly enters her ass. He pushes himself inside her, his stiff cock meeting no resistance from Patricia's relaxed, accepting ass hole. He fucks her with long, slow strokes as Patricia pushes back against him, forcing him deeper into her. He increases the pace and power of his thrusts as Patricia's pleasure grows. She shrieks and grips tightly to the back of the sofa as she climaxes hard.

She pulls herself forward and off Ben's dick and turns round to sit on the sofa. Brushing a lock of her shoulder length, impossibly dark hair behind her ear, she leans forward and takes him in her mouth. She licks and sucks at his cock, then takes a breath and opens her mouth wide to deep throat him.

She takes him all the way into her mouth and into her throat, until her nose presses against his stomach. She moves her mouth up and down his length in this fashion until she runs out of breath and has to move back. When she recovers, Ben pulls her head towards him and she takes him into her mouth again. This time she doesn't have to move as he fucks her throat until she runs out of breath again.

He sits down next to her on the sofa and she climbs up and straddles him, pushing her ass hole down onto his stiff dick. She rides him hard and fast, bucking her hips into him. She comes again and flops down onto Ben, exhausted. He gathers her in his arms and stands up, still inside her. She grinds herself onto him and, still shaking from her last climax, brings herself to orgasm once more.

Ben turns and lays her down on the couch. He looms over her, pushing her knees up to her shoulders as he pounds himself into her ass at a ferocious pace. Patricia's eyes roll back with pleasure as he declares "I'm going to cum!"

He pulls himself out of her and moves himself up to her. Patricia grabs his cock and directs him as he splashes a jet of cum over her pretty face, which streaks from her forehead to her chin. A second stream lands on her cheek and a third over her mouth. He thrusts himself forward and Patricia takes his still throbbing cock into her mouth as he releases more sperm, which she swallows down with a big gulp.

Patricia groans with pleasure as she sucks on the tip of Ben's dick and strokes gently along it's length. Ben stands up and fastens up his trousers.

"So, see you at 9 o'clock tomorrow?" he smiles.

scuik
scuik
185 Followers