Adventures of Alice and Alex Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught, and Alex’s Confessions of Self-Pleasure.
1.2k words
4
14.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are some of my sexual adventures with Alice in the late 1970s, beginning when we had just moved into a new shared rental with a few friends, after already living together for about 18 months.

Up to this point our sex life had been active- but irregular; as a nurse Alice worked shifts and we had to make the most of our opportunities. Sometimes this was during the day, but only if there were no housemates around so we would not appear too over-enthusiastic. Alice was always seemed willing and always seemed to enjoy sex; we would strip naked and after much kissing and fondling, mostly she would lie back and I would ride between her legs.

After a few weeks in the new house, around 3 am in the morning, things changed. I woke from some wild erotic dream with a massive erection and, taking care not to disturb the sleeping Alice, quickly pleasured myself. After my years of practice, this seemed quite possible and in less than a dozen well timed strokes I squirted hard onto my belly, forming a warm milky pond. But, as I tried to slowly slip out of bed to clean-up the evidence, Alice woke.

She turned on the bed-side lamp and immediately wanted to know just what was I doing? I quickly explained I had an urgent need and that I had satisfied it in my usual way and it was no big deal. To my surprise, Alice took a very different view- she was insulted that I had not woken her if I wanted sex. All the men she had known said they hated masturbation and men only did it when they couldn't get a girl. And when I asked- no, she did not masturbate!

I was surprised and as delicately as I could I explained that, although most would deny it, in reality all men masturbated. I confessed that even when I had a girlfriend I probably had "sex" this way almost daily, and sometimes more. I did not think this was wrong, and it gave me a lot of pleasure. Also, I had read that women who masturbated were a lot more likely to have orgasms during sex with their partners, than those that did not.

Alice said that I had given her a lot to think about, enough to postpone our discussion, and we were able to relax and catch a few hours sleep. Of course, i knew that Alice was bound to ask me more about my "activities," and the prospect of telling Alice some of my naughty secrets made me very nervous, and very excited, and I hoped she would ask me soon.

The next weekend, while driving to a dinner party, Alice asked "Tell some me more about when you, um ... masturbate?" Since being caught with the evidence, I had tried to prepare myself for such a question, but I was a bit taken aback with the location. I had been expecting the question to be asked in bed.

To start, I said that I felt "masturbate" is rather too scientific a word; and I definitely didn't like all the common slang terms. I preferred to say I "stroke myself." Since my teens, I regularly have "sex "in bed before going to sleep; hopefully with someone else, but most often alone. Sometimes I would also feel excited during the day and seek out a semi-private place. When I was young, this usually meant in the garden shed. Later I would sometimes go to a toilet, like at work, and a few times in a toilet at a public park. If I was on the road for work, I might take my lunch to some park or lookout, and if there were no people around, unzip my pants and play in the car. Of course these places were only semi-public but there was always a danger of being interrupted, if not being caught "red-handed."

We both laughed at the obvious pun, remembering how our conversation had started. Alice smiled; she was clearly enjoying hearing my secrets, and asked if there could be anywhere else? I said that on rare occasions I had done it outdoors, which was very dangerous, but extremely exciting. Alice thought about this for a while, and then said that she found this very interesting, but what she would also like to know is about the things got me excited, the things I thought about that made me aroused. As we were about to arrive at the party, our time for sex-talk had run out, but it was clear Alice wanted to hear more. As it happened, the party was a great success; we stayed very late, and even gave a couple of the guests a ride home. I had to wait several days before another opportunity to continue my secret confessions.

One afternoon while Alice was getting ready to leave for work, she asked some more m-questions. Questions like what sort of things do you think about when you "do it," do you think about film stars? The answer was not so much film stars, but sometimes I thought about hot seduction scenes in movies, like in the Bond films or Blow-Up. She hadn't seen Blow-Up, but she said she understood, and went on to ask about looking at Playboy? This question was highly pertinent- only a week before we had found a dozen Playboy and Penthouse magazines hidden by the previous tenants. With considerable guilt, I confessed that, of course, I was thinking about being with the model in the photo. Alice leaned forward, with a glint in her eyes and a naughty smile, and she and gave me quick kiss; without asking she could tell that I had already enjoyed some private moments with the magazines.

Mostly Alice only wanted to talk about me, but sometime during our sex-talk, after a delicately worded question, she acknowledged that while she really enjoyed having sex, it was not often that she came and this had been her experience with all men. Alice was about to leave, but our conversation continued right to the front door. And if you don't have a magazine, she asked. Then, I said, I think about real girls; girls that I know and who I wanted to have sex with. For example, before that day we first went to bed together, I stroked myself long and hard many times thinking about being with you. Alice smiled, recalling our early days of wild, clandestine sex, and we kissed passionately. And then she was out the door and gone.

I was highly aroused by talking to Alice about my erotic experiences. We were stepping into uncharted territory, and I was even more excited by the idea of, someday, revealing some of my other very secret naughty desires. Now alone, I immediately retrieved the magazines. I selected a particularly ravishing brunette, pulled down my pants and began vigorously stroking myself. My mind reeled in a multitude of sexual fantasies, and my most deliciously wicked thoughts were of Alice watching while I played. In a desperate attempt not to stain the magazine, I fell back on the bed and sprayed cum all over my naked chest.