Adventures of an Office Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Thomas sends Anna to a meeting.
3.2k words
4.27
83.7k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Anna for those of who don't know me I am a married, highly successful lawyer, who has, well, a dark side. You see I am a sex slave to the man in charge of IT at the legal firm where I work. His name is Mr. Thomas and he now uses blackmail to force me to do whatever he desires.

Monday started off as usual with a meeting with the partners. As I was walking into my office Ms Patterson the partner in charge of mergers mentions that I would have a meeting between two companies that Mr. Thomas has set up. He has asked specifically for you she says to me. This causes a shiver to run up my spine.

Not 5 minutes after she leaves, Mr. Thomas sends me a message, I am to be in his office in 2 minutes without my bra and if I am late I will have to remove some other piece of clothing. Quickly, I reach into my dress and unhook my bra, sliding it over my one arm then the other. Putting it in my purse, I blush realizing that I did all this with my office door open. Luckily, I don't think anybody saw me.

My nipples harden as they rub against the fabric of my dress. Embarrassingly my large breasts shake as I quickly walk to the elevator which does not go unnoticed by my colleagues causing me to blush and feel humiliated.

I am aroused and embarrassed by the time I make it to Mr. Thomas's office I shudder as I am a minute late. I knock on his door.

He pokes his head out. "You're late. Panties off, then you can come in. Oh and leave them on my assistance's desk."

Before I can protest he shuts the door.

I look around nervously, humiliated, my hands shake as I reach up under my dress, pulling my thong over my smooth thighs. I can't help but blush as I notice it is wet. I feel so ashamed as I put my bright pink panties on the desk.

I knock again, "enter" he calls.

I walk into his spacious office, my hands automatically pull my dress up revealing my smooth pussy. "You have done well." He compliments me. He is sitting in his office chair by the window as he points to the floor.

As if on auto pilot I am on my knees in seconds, he unzips his pants and pulls out his already hardening cock. I wrap my warm lips around it as I wonder if the people in the office tower across the street can see me as I sucking on Mr. Thomas's cock.

As I slide my mouth up and down his cock, Mr. Thomas is providing me with instructions on what to wear to the meeting tomorrow. His cock twitches as he finishes his description of my outfit.

He grabs the back of my head forcing his cock down my throat and cums with a grunt. I try to swallow it so I don't drip but jet after jet of warm cum hits the back of my throat, causing some to leak out of my mouth and onto my dress. As I stare at the wet spot on my dress, I am ordered to leave.

I am relieved when I see that my thong is still on the desk and that nobody is there yet. I hurry towards the elevator and back to my office.

It's 9:50 am the next morning and the cab driver nearly gets us into an accident as you stares at me through the rearview mirror, where he see me in a short white skirt that is glued in my skin and a pink sheer blouse with 3 buttons undone showing off my cleavage. What he can't see is underneath I am wearing very expensive lacy pink thong and matching bra. This is exactly what Mr. Thomas has told me to wear. I get out of the cab showing the driver my pink clad pussy as I do. I look around nervous checking my phone, this can't be the correct address I think. I look around and I am surrounded by hollowed out homes, places boarded up. Before I can ask the driver he speeds away. Nervous and scared I make my way towards the house. What...what have I got myself into I think as I reach a door with the paint peeling off.

I knock. To my surprise the door is answered by a well dressed black man, he has to be 6'4 and 250.

"Come in, Anna."

I step in nervously, to his right is another well dressed black man also very tall and built. Two more guys are sitting on a battered leather couch.

The man who answered the door continues.

"Welcome Anna, Mr. Thomas was right you are beautiful." He laughs, in fact, they all laugh.

"I...I am...am here to discuss your company merger." I say nervously.

More laughter, "what???" I say very apprehensive now.

"Anna, you are here because Mr. Thomas sent you to be ours for the day."

"No ummm that can't be, I am...am a good wife...a married women."

They all laugh.

"Anna, you will do what we say or my friend here will send the video that Mr. Thomas shared with us to your husband and your father. How would your father like to see his daughter getting her ass fucked in a limo?"

Shocked scared I take two steps backwards towards the door. Suddenly the man on my left grabs my arms pinning them behind me.

"Now, now Anna, that just wont do. Do you really want us to share those photos?"

"No ppplleaseee you can't please." I whimper

"Say that you are our slut for the day. Say it!"

"pplleasseee just let me...me go pllleeassseee"

One of the men starts typing into his smart phone.

"He will send it right now Anna. Do you want that? Do you want your father to see his little girl with a big cock in her ass, cumming all over it?"

"No...no please. I..I...I am...am your slut." I whisper

"Louder!"

I...I am...am your slut." I say as tears run down my cheek.

As soon as I say it, the man who has been speaking to me walks up and rips open my blouse. The buttons go flying as my lacy bra is exposed. The man holding my arms roughly pulls my blouse down my arms and off tossing it on the floor. Suddenly I see a flash, oh god they are taking pictures I think, which distracts me from the fact that the large black man standing in front of me has pulled out a knife.

"Now let's see if you look as good in person as you do on the video."

I whimper and shake as the cold blade touches my skin. The man slides it up my stomach towards my bra covered breasts. I get goose bumps as he slides the blade under the front of my bra.

"You like this, don't you slut." He whispers as he cuts my bra. My nipples harden instantly. He cuts my straps causing the bra to drop to the floor. My chest is heaving from fear and arousal. I think god what...what is wrong with me. I stand topless surround by big black men as the men on the couch take more photos. The knife slides over my hard nipple causing me to whimper and shake. The man with the knife just laughs.

"Such a slut." He says as he slides the knife down to the top of my skirt. Taking it he cuts my skirt off of me in one swift motion. I gasp in shock as my expense skirt is shredded and falling to the floor. Now I am just in my thong and high heels as I notice the men on the coach begin to undress. I am mesmerized by their size, ripping muscles and oh god their cocks are huge I think as they pull them out. My thoughts are interrupted as the man with the knife exclaims, "god guys she is wet look her panties are soaking." I immediately blush as I look down and see a wet spot forming on my thong. Arms still held behind, nipples standing out, so hard, as the knife slides under the side of my thong and slices through it like it was butter. Soon my wet sexy thong is in a heap on the floor and I am naked in front of 4 strangers.

"Now Anna, why don't you crawl over to the couch and show my friends what a good cock sucker you are. Show them what your married mouth can do."

I am forced to my knees and I begin the crawl. My breasts jiggle and my ass moves from side to side. I take the two cocks in my little hands. Next to these monster penises, my hands looks so small, as I begin to stroke them. Knowing I have no choice I lick the tip of one then the other. More flashes go off and I hear something about a video as I slide my warm wet lips over one of the cocks as I stroke the other. I try to slide more and more into my mouth but he is just so big. Soon the other cock is slapped against my cheek and I begin the alternate sucking one then the other, as the men lie back on the couch.

I begin to moan around their cocks as I get more and more aroused from sucking such big penises. Soon I feel something cool being squirted onto my bum, pulling a cock out of my mouth I look around to see lube being applied and I huge butt plug heading towards my bum. Shaking my head in fear.

"No Anna, you will not move, now go back to sucking those cocks you love so much."

I gasp and scream around a cock as the butt plug is pushed inch by inch into my bum.

"ooohhh uugghh aagghhh"

"That's a good slut." I hear as the man whose cock I am trying to deep throat, to distract me from the pain in my bum, grabs my head and pushes his cock down my throat causing me to gag. Struggling to breath, I can feel my face turning red then purple. As he pulls out letting me breath, the plug is shoved all the way into my bum.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh god take it out it's...it's too big, please." I scream, but before I can protest a cock is shoved back into my mouth. The man soon starts to fuck my mouth, salvia drips down my chin as he roughly fucks my mouth. I hear buzzing as a vibrator is suddenly pressed against my pussy. Moaning loudly, due to the plug, the vibrator and the cock in my mouth.

As I moan the cock in my mouth, begins to twitch and with a moan he pulls out and shoots warm sticky cum on my chest and breasts. Not letting me catch my breath another cock is shoved into my mouth, as the vibrator begins to fulfill its mission. I can feel my pussy spasm and I moan and groan around the huge cock in my mouth. I can't believe I am about the cum as I push my bum back into the vibrator.

"God this married slut is going to cum, aren't you slut. That's it cunt, feel your married pussy spasm and cum for us."

As the cock in my mouth twitches and slides down my throat I cum, groaning and shaking, sweat drips down my back. As I try to breath while deep throating and cumming. The cock is suddenly pulled out and a second load of cum is squirted onto my heaving breasts. Large black hands roughly rub the cum into my skin. My hard nipples so sensitive, the butt plug still stretching my bum.

"Now Anna, there is a bedroom at the end of the hall. You will crawl there...oh and don't lose the plug or you will be punished"

I start to crawl, so humiliating the plug sticking out of my bum moving, sliding I squeeze my cheeks together, blushing as I can see more flashes going off. I have to pause as the plug begins to slip out. This just gives the men an opportunity to slap my poor bum. Slap!! "Move slut" I hear. My bum wiggling and my breasts swing back and forth as I crawl into a dark, cool, dirty bedroom. I crawl through the doorway when I am immediately grab, picked up and thrown on a dirty disgusting mattress. Twisted onto my stomach someone grabs the plug and moves it in and out...in and out causing me to moan and groan. "uuuggghhhh aggghhhh"

As I moan, the biggest cock I have ever seen is placed in front of my face, it belongs to the man who answered the door. He slaps my face with this 13 inch monster. "Go on good wife, you know you want to touch it, lick, suck it" he states so matter of factly, you think he was ordering pizza. I gasp as my hands barely reach around his girth.

I lick the tip of his cock, when suddenly two hands slap my ass hard. My cheeks sting as they slap my bum again and again. I wrap my lips around the huge cock as the man encourages the others to abuse bum. "spank the bitch, spank the slut" he yells much to my humiliation.

I moan and grunt around his cock as they slap my ass. My cheeks sting and burn. Finally they stop, and remove the butt plug which causes me to moan and mumble around the cock that is invading my mouth. I soon feel hands lifting me up while a man slides underneath me. I try not to let the cock fall out of my mouth as I am positioned. Soon I feel a cock slide into my wet pussy, I can't believe how big it is as it splits me open. I pull the cock out of my mouth and moan loudly. My hips begin to move on their own, my bum moving up and down as I fuck myself on this big black cock.

Another cock is soon put into my right hand, while the cock in front of me is shoved back into my throat causing me to gag. Saliva drips down my chin. As I am trying to breath, I can feel the fourth cock begin the poke my ass, it slides in fairly easily thanks to the butt plug. Despite the plug, I still feel so full, I have never had a cock in my ass and my pussy at the same time. I moan around the cock in my mouth, so much pleasure and pain. My right hand moves up and down the cock in my hand, which begins to twitch and I can feel cum landing on my face as he moans. I keep stroking him and to my surprise he stays hard.

The cocks inside me start to move faster and faster, my pussy spasms and I can feel that I am going to cum again. It builds and builds, god I think so much cock inside me. I am soon panting and moaning, sweat drips down my spin and in between my breasts as they jiggle back and forth.

"goddddd" I mumble around the cock fucking my mouth. My back arches, my hips move to meet the two cocks and I cum, shouting and moaning, like the slut I have become. My pussy spasming is to much for the cock in my pussy and I can feel him shoot loads of warm cum inside me.

The guy in my ass, slides his cock in and out shoving it roughly inside me for a few more minutes while I continue to suck more and more of the monster cock into my mouth. With a grunt the cock in ass is pulled out and I feel gobs of cum hit my back.

The cock in my hand slides underneath me and I am pushed up to my knees, the cock in my mouth falls out and I groan as the man I was jerking off slides into my sopping wet pussy. He is so long he hits places no one has ever touched. He grabs my hips and roughly pulls me down to meet his cock. My breasts jiggle back and forth... back and forth. My mouth is open, my eyes glazed over with lust as I am used for this black man's pleasure.

I am awaken from my lustful daze as I am pushed down on to his chest and warm, tingly liquid is squirted onto my ass. I look around and see the monster cock taking aim at my bum. The thought of something that big in my bum terrifies me and I start to shake my head no and whimpering.

"please no your too big, please no."

My protests are ignored and the huge cock starts to spilt my ass. I scream in pain and my ass is stretched wide open.

"No... No take it out take it out please."

"Shut her up."

Soon a cock is shoved into my month and once again all my holes are filled. I am being pulled and pushed, my holes being used for the pleasure of these men. More flashes go off as the forth man continues to take pictures, so humiliating. I groan and grunt in pain and pleasure as the monster cocks is shoved into my ass.

He begins to pull out then shoves it back in, all the way out, then roughly pushed back in. My orgasm comes suddenly and I shudder and groan around the cock in my mouth. The cock in my ass moves faster and faster.

Sometime during this, the pain and pleasure become too much for me and I pass out. I wake up covered in cum it's dark and the house appears quiet. "Hello" I call out nervously, no answer. I notice that on the table by the bed here is a USB key and a note. It reads "I hope you enjoy the pictures and the videos, slut we look forward to see you again. There are some clothes for you in the closet and a cab is waiting for you." I groan as I try to get out of the bed legs shaking, bum so sore. I look in the closet where I find a cream coloured dress, a size too small, no bra and a white thong. So sluty I think as I slide it on and head to the front door. I see myself in the hallway mirror, my hair has matted cum in it, the dress does noting to hide my hard, sore, pink nipples. I open the front door, heading towards the cab that is waiting there, I feel so humiliated as I realize that four men just fucked me, made me cum more times than I could count and I don't even know their names.