Adventures of an Office Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna's adventures cum to an end.
5.6k words
4.33
34.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about three weeks since my "meeting" and I hadn't heard from Mr. Thomas at all. not even for legitimate work reasons. The absent was beginning to have an impact embarrassingly on my body and more specifically my pussy. I was constantly aroused, every time my phone rang or my cell beeped or an IM popped up on my computer screen my pussy responded. This was all causing me to question my sanity and who I was as a person, as a woman.

Sunday at around 3:30 pm the silence was broken. My smart phone beeped and this is what I read

"Slut, I know your husband has left for the week. I will pick you up at 8:00 am sharp for work. Be ready. You will wear the blue dress that I like and the lingerie I sent you at Christmas."

I read it again. How did he know my husband had left this morning on a business trip? What did he have in store for me? The thought of the dress and the lacy see through bra and panties he wanted me to wear immediately caused my pussy to spasm. The dress was very tight and short.

My hands automatically slide inside my jeans, I was already so wet. There I was on my couch, in my living room, furiously rubbing my wet pussy. My nipples hard under my t-shirt. My back arched and I cum thinking about tomorrow.

It's 7:00 am the next day, and I am in the shower. My pussy responds as I soap my large breasts, I dare not cum as Mr. Thomas will be here in an hour, what is he going to make me do I wonder??? as I feel my pussy start to moisten.

Shaking my head to escape my naughty thoughts, I turn the water off, grab a towel and head to my bedroom to get dressed. Making sure the blinds are shut so no one can see me, I pull on the sheer pale blue thong and matching bra that Mr. Thomas wants me to wear. The thong barely covers my pussy and my nipples are visible through the thin material. They would be visible in my dress if they are hard. The dress is a dark blue with a scoop neck and buttons up the front and it flares at the bottom and is very short. It's also a size too small. Wearing it always makes me blush and today makes me aroused as well.

I grab my purse as a Mr. Thomas arrives in his Mercedes, I believe its an S class or something like that I am not very knowledgeable about cars. Anyways it's silver, two door and very sporty. Much to my embarrassment two of my neighbours are out gardening and see me in my sexy dress greeting Mr. Thomas. He knows that I am embarrassed and uses this to his full advantage as he places his hand on my bum leading me to the passenger side of the car, before I get in he flips my dress up to reveal my bottom to Mrs. Taylor. I am sure I can hear her gasp as my thong and cheeks are briefly shown. I am too ashamed to look and get into the car my face very red.

The low car and seat causes my dress to ride up my thighs as I sit. Mr. Thomas gets in smiles as he looks at my thighs and hard nipples which are clearly sticking out of my dress. Before we leave the my driveway, Mr. Thomas turns to me as says "now Anna be a good girl and undo the buttons on your dress."

"Please daddy, not here my neighbours are watching us."

"I will email Mrs. Taylor the video of you from three weeks ago, if you're not careful."

My hands shake and I dare not look outside as I unbutton the top of my dress. One, two, three buttons later my thing lacy bra is exposed and my nipples are clearly visible.

"Please daddy, can we go now please"

"Not yet my girl, I need to know that you wore everything I told you to. Show my your thong Anna."

My face turns red a I hike of my dress revealing the lacy blue thong which to my embarrassment has a damp spot on it.

"That's a good girl." And, with those words he backs out of my driveway and drives slowly by Mrs. Tayor and Ms Simpson. Out of the corner of my eye I can see them staring through the car windows.

Mr. Thomas continues down the street and hits Avenue Rd. It is a very busy street with buses and lots of cars in the morning. As we are at a red light I suddenly hear banging looking to my right I can see a group of high school students staring at me and laughing.

"Anna, why don't you give them show, touch yourself Anna. Touch your wet pussy my girl"

My hand reacts on its own, no longer listening to me and slides under my thong. I can hear more banging, but I don't dare look sideways, staring start ahead, I moan as my fingers touch my wet pussy.

"that's it Anna, now you keep touching yourself all the way to work, but remember no cumming. You are not allowed to cum."

My pussy lips part as I slide two fingers inside me, no longer caring who sees me as they drive or walk past. A truck honks as I rub my nipples with my other hand.

Here I am in traffic, with two fingers inside me and my left hand squeezing my bra covered breast. I slide my fingers in and out of my pussy my legs spread. I am so wet and I moan loudly in the car.

"Please Mr. Thomas may I cum? Please sir?"

He just shakes his head and keeps driving.

"Please daddy I... I need to cum."

"If you can't hold it, you may stop, but you are not allowed to cum. Do you understand Anna?"

My groans intensify.

"Anna do you understand!"

"Yesss daddy I... I do."

I have to pull my fingers out of my pussy, but I don't stop caressing myself. After what seems like an eternity, we arrive at the parking garage at work.

"You better make yourself decent before we enter the office." Mr. Thomas tells me.

I button up my dress, my nipples still hard and poking through. Straightening my dress I get out of the car, flashing some stranger as I do.

Mr. Thomas pats my bum as we leave the garage and says have a nice day.

I enter my office still shaking from excitement and embarrassment. I can't believe he made me touch myself during the drive here. I spend the rest of the morning trying to work but I keep waiting for Mr. Thomas to call or text me but nothing. Lunch goes by nothing. The same thing in the afternoon, I never hear from him. This seems to make me more anxious and aroused.

I take the subway home and as I am walking into my house my phone buzz, its a message from him. It reads:

"Slut, you will wear the short black skirt suit that I like so much, a sheer blouse, stockings and 6 inch stilettos that you bought a few weeks ago. Yes I know you bought them, you can't hide anything from me. That is all you are a lowed to wear. See you at 8:00. Ps no cumming allowed"

I can't help but notice that his list didn't include bra and underwear.

It's 7:15 am on Tuesday morning and I have just gotten out of the shower. My nipples are hard and I am already wet as I look at the short black skirt that barely covers my bum, the sheer blouse and, thank god, the jacket that is on my bed. My eyes move down the floor and I see the 6 inch heels that I must wear. Blushing at how much I will look like a whore today I slip on the skirt, the blouse material causes my sensitive nipples to harden even more as they rub against it.

I have just finished putting on my lipstick and I am slipping my right foot into a stiletto, when I hear a car door shut. It's Mr. Thomas. My breasts jiggle as I hurry down the stairs. Thank god for the jacket I think once again.

I answer the door, Mr. Thomas is standing there blocking my path. "Now Anna let's see if you have followed instructions. Remove your jacket."

"please sir not here, this blouse is so sheer please sir." I plead to deaf ears. He just shakes his head and mouths "now."

I let the one defense i have from anyone seeing my nipples fall off my shoulders, placing the jacket over my arm. My nipples are clearly visible in the daylight as I stand in my doorway. I am very grateful that Mr. Thomas is blocking the door as Mr. Jones walks out of his house, he waves I wave back trying to seem natural.

"You're not done Anna, raise your skirt."

My hands shake as I pull it up revealing my bare pussy. Mr. Thomas nods his head approvingly and before I can pull down my skirt, he is moving towards his car, exposing me to the street. I think I managed to pull it down before Ms. Hopkins walks with her baby in a stroller, but this doesn't stop her from staring at my sheer blouse and the stranger picking me up. Hanging my head I hurry to the car, but Mr. Thomas just laughs as the passenger side is locked, as Mr. Taylor goes jogging down the street. He nearly trips as he stares at me.

Finally, I am allowed into the car face so red I can feel the heat coming off of it. My nipples are hard, I have goose bumps everywhere and I am already wet.

I lay the jacket across my lap and as Mr. Thomas pulls out of my driveway.

"Put the jacket in the backseat Anna and hike up your skirt please."

Exposing my bare pussy as I do. Mr. Thomas takes the long way into work this morning.

"Now Anna I want you to caress that wet pussy of yours and you are not to cum nor stop looking out the passenger window. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy" is my meek response. I am already so wet that my fingers slide in easily. As I finger myself a SUV drives up at a red light the man stares at me as I finger myself, he smiles I can't help it I turn away and a second later Mr. Thomas is twisting my left nipple through my blouse. "Slut what did I tell you? Now roll down your window and tell the man what you are doing."

My face immediately goes red and my nipples harden as I lean out the window and tell the stranger that I am finger myself that I am touching my wet pussy. Two blocks later, I am ready to cum. "Pleasee daddy I need to cum" My left nipple gets tortured again in response.

"ok slut, you can stop but you're going to suck my cock instead."

I bend over just as we stop by a street car, I blush as I realize that my skirt is so short that anybody looking in can see my bare bum.

Mr. Thomas pushes my head down on his hard cock. I move my warm mouth up and his shaft. My bum wiggles as I do exposing me even more. My window is still down and I am sure I can hear people commenting call me a slut and a whore. The embarrassment just makes me more aroused and I moan around Mr. Thomas's cock. I stoke him with my right hand as I lick the head of his big penis, Moving my mouth up and down faster, I can feel him tense just as we arrive in the parking lot, jets of cum hit the back of my throat as I try to swallow it all. As I licking his cock clean, he parks the car. "You did well slut." He says as he gets out of the car. He gives me my jacket (thank god) and that is the last I hear from him for the entire day.

I spend that whole day braless, pantiless and aroused. It takes all my will power not to run to the washroom and make myself cum but I am scared that he would find out somehow. This was especially true after my 2:00 meeting where the air conditioning stopped working and I had to take off my jacket. All the clients stared at my breasts and hard nipples in my sheer blouse. As soon as the meeting was over I went running back to my office so humiliated and wet. When I arrive there is a message from Mr. Thomas,

"Did you like the lack of air conditioning? lol"

I couldn't believe that he would do it on purpose.

At 6:00 I head to the subway once again having been ignored by Mr. Thomas for the entire day, confused, aroused I enter the car. My skirt rides up my smooth legs as I sit and movement of the car makes my breasts sway back and forth.

When I get home there is a gift box on the front steps, it's small so it's not clothes. I am just about to open it when my phone rings. It's my husband.

"Hi honey, no it's been pretty dull. Yes work has been busy. How's the trip?" I continue to open the box as my husband tells me about his trip. As I open I gasp. "No honey I am fine, I just saw a spider that's all it scared me." I lie. In reality the "spider" was a 4 inch black butt plug and an egg vibrator with the remote missing. I just stare at it as my husband continues.

"Love you too honey, goodnight."

My phone pings, its a message from Mr. Thomas, "You will have inserted the plug and the egg by the time I pick you up tomorrow morning. Don't worry about the remote it is in good hands and wear something sexy. And, remember no cumming."

It's Wednesday morning and I am having trouble walking. The butt plug and egg make it very difficult to stand, walk or sit. I look at myself in my bedroom mirror, my face is flush with arousal my nipples are hard through my lacy bra and the top of my dark green dress. At least with the toys inside me I am allowed to wear panties. I hear car door shut sighing I head down the stairs to the front door. I make it down two steps when my knees go weak and shivers run up my spin as the egg comes to life. I groan and struggle down to the door which I throw open to beg Mr Thomas to stop, my pussy is already soaking, but when I open the door I see my neighbor Mr. Stewart. Trying to compose myself the egg vibrates faster. Behind him is Mr. Thomas, smiling as I struggle.

"Mr. Sttewart, how are you?" I stammer. As he stares at me looking me up and down, which only heightens my embarrassment and arousal.

"Anna, my wife and I would like to have you and your husband over for dinner next week, could you make it?"

Gripping the door, pussy spasms around the vibrating egg, I try to keep my voice calm. "That wwwould be lovely, Mr. Stewart"

"Please call me Ron and oh wear that dress it looks nice on you." He says as he walks away.

I blush even more as he compliments me. The egg suddenly goes quiet as I glare and Mr. Thomas. I slowly walk to his car.

"Good morning Anna I see you like your gift." he says as I get into his car my dress riding up my thighs as I do.

The ride into work is excruciating, he plays with the egg none stop, starting it, turning it all the way up and then suddenly shutting it off. My body is on fire and confused, begging for release by the time we arrive at work.

"Don't worry Anna the remote will be in good hands all day." He says as we get into the elevators.

My morning passes by fairly normally, well normal when you consider that standing causes the plug to move in my bum and sitting puts more pressure on my ass both arouse me constantly. And, I am also looking around every two minutes wondering when the remote will appear. But nothing. Nothing happens I don't see Mr. Thomas nor does the egg buried in my wet pussy come to life.

Feeling more confident and comfortable, I head to my 1:00 meeting, I am feeling pretty good as I know that Mr. Thomas has another meeting outside the office and will not be at this one. The client was just about to explain the motive behind the corporate merger when it happened. At first, I think it's my imagination but then it happens again. I squirm in my seat, looking around nervously. The egg vibrates in my pussy, no one is looking at me but there it is my pussy starts to moisten. Oh my god who, who has the remote I panic. I don't see Mr. Thomas but I am trying not to squirm and moan in the middle of the meeting. The client is taking about the importance of confidentiality while I am wonder how my secret has been shared. Oh god how could he do this to me? I stifle a moan by drinking some water. My legs are crossed which only heightens the vibrations and the pressure on my plug. I am gripping the table so close now, biting my lip, my nipples are clearly poking through my dress, I am suddenly asked a question.

"pardon Mr. Ryan?" I stammer

"Anna, do we have the authorities in place and will the government regulations allow us to do what Mr. Chan wants?"

The vibrations are stronger now, my face flushed.

"Anna are you ok? You don't look well."

"I... I am f...fine Mr. Ryan, The g...goverrment will alllowww (suddenly the egg stops) will allow the merger yes, we shouldn't have a problem."

Looking around no one says a word, looks at all weird or strange.

The meeting continues and the egg never vibrates again. I begin to think that I imagined it.

I get back to my office and there is an IM from Mr. Thomas.

"Slut I hope you enjoyed your meeting. I may have forgot to mention to you that the egg came with 2 remotes. Daddy"

My eyes open wide, he gave the remote to someone, oh god. I can't believe he did that. I think. I feel so humiliated and vulnerable.

Just as I think things couldn't get worse, the egg starts, I sit straight in my chair. Oh god, I am going to cum right here finally, I think as Mrs. Carter walks into my office with a big grin on her face and a remote in her hand. I am shocked as I try to compose myself. Mrs. Carter is a tall blonde with an athletic body which she keeps in good shape for a women who must be close to 50. Her eyes are very blue, with 32B breast and a very firm bum.

"You slut, you whore" she whispers as she turns up the egg. "You don't deserve to cum" she says as she turns off the egg denying me the orgasm I am so desperate for.

"Now slut you will remove your thong and take out the egg and put it in your mouth" She shuts the door as I slide my thong down and pull out the egg from my soaking wet pussy. Groaning as I do. Putting it in my mouth as she hikes up her dress to reveal her bare smooth pussy with its big lips which glisten with juice.

"Now fuck my pussy with egg in your mouth slut, now!"

I can't believe these words are coming out of her mouth; such filthy words.

The egg starts to vibrate in my mouth as I slide it up and down her pussy. She groans and wiggles her pussy.

"Yes that's it you fucking slut. Make me cum and maybe I will let you have a orgasm."

So desperate to cum, I push the egg against her clit as I slide 2 fingers inside her pussy causing to buck and squeeze my fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes that's it whore" she moans.

She forces my head closer to her pussy, the egg hard against her clit.

My pussy leaks juices down my thighs as she moans and calls me names.

"Yes that's it you cunt make me cum. Make me cum now you cunt."

With that she arches her back, shaking and moaning; she cums, grinding her pussy into the egg and my face. Her pussy gripping my fingers. Pushing me away she gets up straightening her dress as if nothing has happened. She takes the egg out of my mouth and puts it in her purse. She starts to walk away towards my door.

I am forces to speak up "Mrs. Cater you... you said I could cum if you did." My voice soft and shaking with desperation. She laughs. Beg she tells.

"Please Mrs. Carter may I may I cum, my pussy is so wet I am so desperate."

She laughs again and without saying a word walks out, not letting me cum. My humiliation continues to grow.

A few moments later Mr Thomas contacts me, telling me to remove the butt plug and leave it on my desk.

At six o'clock I leave my office, sore, aroused and embarrassed as the plug sits prominently on top of my desk. I don't hear from Mr Thomas at all that evening except for a simple text saying to take the subway to work tomorrow and no cumming. No instructions on what to wear, nothing perverted delivered to my house, no embarrassment in the morning. It feels strange and I got to bed wet and anxious.

I am tormented by terrible dreams, whipped, forced to cum while being tortured, disturbing acts being done to me. I wake up to my alarm, wet, aroused and ashamed. What is going on with me, what have I become? I wonder while I head to the shower. I wince as I wash, my bum is very sore from the butt plug that I wore all day yesterday. My thoughts turn to the plug left on my desk. My humiliation continues as I wonder what has happened to it. I can't believe how wet I am as I climb out of the shower to get dressed. It feels so strange not having any instructions from Mr. Thomas, no text, no phone call so weird.

I pick out a knee length pencil skirt, happy for the extra length. Pulling on my blue blouse, over my lacy purple bra. I look sexy but professional and nowhere as slutty as I have all week. Slipping my feet into my 5 inch black heels, I head out to the subway. Mr. Stewart waves as I walk by, he looks almost disappointed at my outfit.

12