Adventures of Carl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jim don't waste that hard cock and cum by beating off, why not place it in my ass."

Mary sat up quickly with a huge smile on her face. She had heard his stories about getting fucked, now she was going to witness it.

"Yes Jim do it please honey for me."

She was fingering her pussy as she was pleading with him.

"Bring your ass here then." Jim ordered Carl.

Carl got on all fours in front of them both.

"Mary show Jim how to prep my man pussy." Jim told Mary.

She smiled sm looked at Jim and said in a sexy voice.

"Follow my lead."

She licked up and down his ass crack working at the entrance spitting into it working it with her fingers. Jim was doing exactly what she was doing a second after she did so Carl was getting a double sensation.

"I can't hold on much longer, I have got to fuck him now."

Jim got behind Carl ran his cock along his crack and then let the head of his cock rest against the opening of his hole. Jim was applying light pressure. Mary got underneath Carl and put his BBC in her mouth and started sucking it, Jim seeing this entered Carl in one smooth motion. Since Carl was well lubed and well used back there he entered him with ease.

"Are you enjoying your first piece of man pussy?" Carl asked Jim.

The only response Jim could offer was a firm happy grunt. Mary was sucking greedily at Carl's cock and had a finger in Jim's ass this started a chain reaction.

"Fuck!! I'm Cumming."

Jim cried and he released a long hot stream in Carl's ass. When Carl felt the warm love juice entering him he couldn't hold back anymore and gave Mary a mouthful. Mary swallowed every drop, crawled out from under Carl made her way to Jim and shared the fresh jism with him. Then both crawled to Carl and cleaned his man hole sharing orally with each other.

30 minutes later they are on the living room floor relaxing. Mary is enjoying a glass of wine that Carl had brought over, and Carl and Jim are enjoying a nice big Cuban Cigar.

"My God what a great night."

Jim exclaimed. "Great sex followed by great wine and great cigars."

Jim looked at Mary and blew her a kiss

"Now I want to get fucked, watching you both enjoy getting fucked I want to know what I am missing."

Carl looked at Mary then Jim and laughed.

"Listen I think you should let Mary open you up there some more with her toys before I get to you."

"Don't worry baby, I got some small toys and we can work our way up in size." Mary told him.

Jim stood up quickly.

"Where are they? Let's start now".

Carl and Mary looked at each other shrugged and smiled.

12