Adventures of Cassandra Ash

Story Info
Has she finally met her match?
1.7k words
3.95
34.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the untrained eye the woman was invisible as she blended effortlessly into the shadows. With amazing ease her long legs darted through the darkened warehouse as she skirted the pools of light streaming in from outside. Loud voices and pounding feet echoed in the passage that she had just left. Glancing over her shoulder, she sprinted the last few feet to the open widow and somersaulted over the sill just as two men emerged. They hurried over to the window and peered out. The street below was empty.

Climbing into a red convertible a few blocks from the warehouse, Cassandra Ash Removed her black hat, shaking out her long brown hair. She threw a folder of papers onto the seat beside her before starting the engine. She sped towards the heart of the city, dancing between cars, her hair flying behind her. She screeched to a stop in front of an expensive hotel. Sweeping of the folder, she stepped out and threw her keys to the stunned valet. She made straight for the hotel bar.

A few heads turned as the beautiful woman in black found a seat at the bar. After a momentary pause they returned to their drinks and conversation. The bartender wiped his hands and walked over. "Hello, Miss. What would you like this evening?"

She leaned forward. "Cut the crap, James. Where's Nelson?"

The bartender looked around nervously. "He phoned down and said to meet you in his rooms, he sent a key for you." He replied in a low whisper as he fumbled in his pockets before presenting her with a single key.

Her hand tightened uncomfortably on his wrist. "Are you sure it was Nelson? He said we would meet here." She gazed intently at the hapless young man with her ice blue eyes

"Ah...quite certain Miss Ash. "

Satisfied, she released him. Her menace was replaced with a bright smile. "I believe he can wait a few more moments. Give me the usual, James, and put it on Nelson's tab." Her eyes followed the bartender as he hurried to pour her drink. Satisfied that he was telling the truth, she settled back to enjoy her drink. Soon enough she would be dealing with Nelson's bullshit. He was just another clueless cog in the machine that he thought he ruled. Yet he was a good ally, and deep down an honest man. Dammit, why had he changed the plan, it just wasn't like him.

Well, only one way to find out. She slammed her empty glass onto the bar and swung off the chair. She passed by the elevator, she didn't much care to be stuck in there with no ready route of escape. After she surveyed the lobby she slipped into the stairwell, confident that no one was watching her. She jogged up the four flights. Looking cautiously down the hall made her way to the door marked on the key. She pressed her ear against the smooth wood. Everything inside was quiet.

Cassandra silently slipped the key in the lock. She winced at the nearly inaudible click as the bolt slipped free. She pushed gently and slipped into the room. She took a few steps forward, clutching the folder tightly in one hand. The other hand was resting on the hilt of a wicked looking blade she had tucked in her belt. The door slammed shut behind her.

She whirled around, drawing her blade, poised for attack. No one was there. She visibly relaxed, too soon

A soft laugh came from behind her. She knew that laugh. She turned slowly, unwilling to face the man she knew would be standing there. "Where's Nelson?" She forced the words between clenched teeth.

The handsome man smiled at her. "It seems Nelson had a slight emergency back home to attend to. At least, that is what he believes, Cass."

She sauntered up to him, until she was close enough to touch him. "Why, Seren?" she hissed in his ear. His eyes were locked on hers. She quietly pulled the knife from its sheath.

"What happened to us, Cass? What happened to you?" He inquired softly. "We had something beautiful, and you had to throw it away." Suddenly he grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her back. The blade clattered harmlessly to the floor. "I know all your tricks, Cass. We worked well together, you and I. Until you decided to become some sort of modern day Robin Hood. " Scornfully he released her wrist. She took a step backward, ready to lunge for the knife.

He stared at her, aware of her intention. "You were always an idealist, Cassandra. Well, this is reality, and the good guys don't always win." He snapped his fingers.

Everything happened at once. Two very large men, made more menacing in their tailored suits, emerged from the back room. Seren took a step back to survey the action with a smirk on his face. The men converged on Cassandra. In one smooth movement she picked her blade up and slashed at the closer of the men. Blood welled from the wound across his arm, Turning she kicked the other one in the chest. He stumbled back a few feet, the wind knocked from him. The other one, heedless of the blood pouring across his expensive jacket, got her in a bear hug. She struggled, trying to work herself free. She brought her leg up backwards, kicking her assailant squarely in the groin. He released her, falling to his knees. spinning around, she searched for the second man. He came up behind his partner and smashed a vase from the table over her head. Cassandra slumped to the floor, unconscious.

Seren stepped forward. "Carry her to the bedroom. I'll take over from there."

For some reason she couldn't move her arms. The back of her head was sore as well. She opened her eyes. Seren was standing by the edge of the bed, looking down on her. Her eyes darted to the folder in his hand.

"You just won't give up, will you?" He smiled ruefully.

"Let me go Seren. What do you have to gain from this?" She craned her neck. She was lying naked upon the covers, she felt the cord wrapped around her ankles and wrist. She lay still, fearing that if she struggled she would only tighten her bonds. He threw the precious folder onto the table.

He trailed his hand lazily over her full breast. Her nipples hardened at his touch. "You know what I have to gain. I have the codes that will give me even more money than I already possess." He paused to pinch her erect nipple. "And I have you, again. See reason, Cass. We are a much better team together than we are apart."

She shuddered involuntarily as his hands continued their exploration. She had to pull herself together. "Never!" She spat. Yet she could put no force behind the words. "Don't do this, Seren. If you ever loved me, don't do this!"

He began unbuttoning his shirt. He slipped it of to reveal his well muscled chest then proceeded to his pants. "Au contraire, that is why I must do this." He lowered his body beside hers. He took a nipple in his mouth, gently biting and teasing it. He brought his face next to hers. "Tell me you don't want this, Cassandra." She turned his face from his. she clenched her body, fighting down her increasing lust. "So you have decided. So have I , you little slut." He brought his hand sharply against her throbbing pussy. He slapped it several more times as she fought to muffle her moans.

He forced her legs further apart, revealing her moist lips. Taking his thick cock in his hands he looked down on her, sneering. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. She couldn't control her scream of pleasure as he forced himself inside her. After a few strokes he wanted more. He gazed lovingly down on her helpless body before reaching back and untying her ankles. she didn't kick him, but lay shuddering beneath him. "please, Seren, don't...." She whispered.

He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and plunged in with his full length She rose to meet his every thrust, reveling in it while begging him to stop. This only fueled his passion. He cock pounded unmercifully against her wet cunt, bruising her and her moans grew more urgent. He pulled out from her, his cock glistening with her juices. Her eyes flew open. He read the question in them as she lay writhing beneath him.

"I am going to untie you. " He explained. "And then I am going to fuck that tight ass of yours. If you try to fight me, I will only fuck you harder. Do you understand?" She tried to squirm free. He slid a finger into her ass. "Do you understand?" Reluctantly, Cassandra nodded.

He finished untying her and flipped her over. She was shaking. He wasn't sure if it was with fear or anticipation. He admired her firm behind for a moment before forcing his hard, thick cock into her tight anus. She moaned with pleasure, he was sure of it. When he was fully inside her he relaxed for a moment. Then, suddenly, he slapped her ass. She definitely screamed with pleasure. With long slow strokes he began fucking her beautiful ass. She moved back against him, matching her strides. He reveled in her, increasing his pace until he was pounding into her. She reached up and began furiously fingering her clit. He couldn't hold back any longer. There cries reached a peak and he collapsed on top of her, his spent dick slipping from her.

She made no move to escape his embrace as he rolled over on his side, still panting. Cassandra snuggled up next to him. She lay her head against his sweaty chest. After a few moments she was breathing rhythmically. He decided to let her sleep. it was still too soon to trust her, but perhaps they could be a team again.

Seren had been asleep for some time before Cassandra opened her eyes. She hadn't slept at all. She slid from his side and landed silently on her feet. She looked around the room but her clothes were not there. She picked up his shirt and slipped it on. Then she grabbed the folder. She looked down at his peacefully sleeping form. She knew she should kill him. She could work in peace if she were free of his meddling. Her eyes misted over. She leaned down and kissed him before slipping away.

Seren sat upright in bed. All he saw were the curtains billowing from the open window.