Adventures of City Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers

'Now.' he murmured finally as his thumb suddenly increased its pressure and frequency, pulsing pleasure through my clit and down into my thighs.

I felt the waves of pleasure mount steadily and then rush down from my clit, round my pussy. I could feel his cock pumping hot cum up inside me, filling me. I was unable to contain the pleasure and moaned loudly at the feelings coursing through me.

Just at the moment that the climax was subsiding, I noticed two girls of about twenty walking down the path towards us, having not noticed them in the self-obsession brought on by our sex. One of them was looking at us and from the quizzical look on her face was definitely considering what we were up to, the other was looking more at her friend and I suspected wasn't onto us. I decided that now was the time to give James a bit of a thrill as to exactly what sex in public could entail.

'Quick, someone's coming.' I gasped in a shocked voice. He was still lying back in a post orgasmic dream. Just as he looked up, and with the girls about ten metres away, I rolled off him and, trying to suppress a giggle at my wickedness, got to my knees.

James was left lying on the grass with his cum covered, half erect penis still exposed to the now fully focused attentions of the two girls. He quickly replaced himself back into his trousers and swiftly joined me as we ran off through the greenery of a gap between two of the huge bushes. Not, however before I had checked out the faces of the two girls, they had both obviously enjoyed the show and were both sporting big grins, with just a hint of amazement to have found such an attractive specimen in such a quiet glade.

'What the bloody hell did you do that for?' exclaimed James once we were a safe distance away.

'What?' I replied, bluffing that I didn't know what he meant.

'Go and expose my cock to the entire female population of Kew, you know very well what I mean. You could have easily just stayed on top, they would have had no reason to know we were having sex.'

I grinned mischievously and James scowled back at me.

'I just thought it would be best for me to get off you, it didn't occur to me that you would be so exposed. '

Perhaps he would have believed me if it hadn't been for the look of amused glee exuding from my face.

'Anyway, they seemed happy enough, I don't think they were offended at all, I saw they had big smiles all round. You should be pleased. When was the last time you had three women fawning over your cock?'

'It wasn't them I was worried about actually, what about my feelings?' he continued.

'Perhaps you might have thought about that before proposing to have full sexual intercourse in the middle of a public park. ' I retorted.

He could see that he was getting nowhere and would not be getting an apology from me. He decided to take an alternative approach.

'OK perhaps, but you owe me big time after that. And in recompense I think that I want your underwear.'

'What?' I protested loudly. 'You don't really expect me to strip naked here in the middle of the park. Do you?' I exploded in indignation, perhaps slightly too loudly as a woman sitting a way away looked around at me.

I looked down at my dress and could see slightly damp patches down near my pussy where his cum had run out onto my thigh. I could still feel more of his sperm around the lips of my pussy as a sticky sensation. I wondered if anyone would notice.

I put one hand in my bag and handed him my lace string that I had already taken off. 'Well here's a down payment, but don't get your hopes up. I am a very shy woman.'

He snorted with a disguised laugh. But then I remembered a trick I had learned as a kid. I walked slightly further into the trees so that we were once again reasonably secluded. Putting one hand behind my back I felt for the clip of my bra and, squeezed the two pieces together slightly. I felt the material of the lace cups relax slightly as the material came away from me. James watched my efforts with great interest.

Next I reached up my sleeve and pulled the right strap down and over my right hand. Finally I pulled the left strap down my left arm and felt the cups come away from my breasts completely, the cups of the bra slowly emerging from my left sleeve.

I handed it to James with a smug look on my face. 'Ta daa.' I said with a giggle as I watched him take the warm lace fabric uneasily.

He placed it into his pocket along with the string and I was left to reflect that I was now standing in the middle of a busy garden wearing just a simple thin semi translucent linen dress.

A light breeze was blowing, and as I stood there I'm the park I could feel it blow up my legs and around my pussy. It was incredibly erotic to feel it and I felt a shiver of excitement run down my spine.

James stood back to enjoy the view.

'Come over here into the sun.' he commanded after a few moments.

I walked over to a set of railings overlooking one of the small ponds in the middle of the park.

'Turn to face the water slightly more.' He asked, carefully watching to see how the light played over my dress.

'Perfect, just keep it there.'

He stood a couple of metres from me looking back at me, as I wondered exactly how revealing my current pose was.

I looked down and could see that the sun was slightly lower, and as it came in from the side was shining through the light fabric. It was causing a mixture of highlighted patches plus areas of shadow that effectively made the contours of my breasts much more visible. Even without this lighting effect I could make out the darker patches of my nipples through the fabric.

'So just how much can you see?' I asked him after a family had passed by, the father giving me a brief but appreciative glance.

James took his phone from the pocket of his trousers, having to juggle with the g-string in order to get it out.

He held it up and, pointing the camera in my direction, started snapping a few quick shots. I did my best model impression, sticking my breasts out and holding my tummy in. He continued to shoot and as I started to enjoy myself, I raised my hands above my head, running my hands through the hair in the nape of my neck. Lost in the moment I didn't see two guy's coming walking towards us, and it was only at the last minute that I saw them staring at me as though they had never seem a woman before.

I walked off passed them, suddenly embarrassed by my wanton showing off. James followed me with the look of an obedient puppy, a big grin plastered across his face. I grabbed the phone off him and tried to check out the pictures. Unfortunately it wasn't a Nokia and I couldn't figure out how to get to the pictures he had taken, annoyed I tossed it back at him.

'I can't make it work, show me the pictures.' I demanded with a growl.

He fiddled with the phone for a minute; once he had found them he spent a few seconds admiring his handiwork before handing it back to me.

They were very sexy shots indeed, you couldn't exactly see my nude body but somehow with the way that the light played over me it was obvious that I was wearing nothing under the dress. As I had noted, you could clearly make out my nipples through the thin fabric.

I thought back to the two guy's that had been eyeing me up as I had been showing off at the end, I bet they couldn't believe their luck. I smiled back at James, suddenly aroused by my actions.

'You better delete those. If I see them anywhere at work or anything then you will be so dead'

'No way' he countered. 'I paid my dues to get those, they are my reward!'

I walked off pretending to be annoyed with him, but I think he knew that I wasn't that bothered.

We walked out of the park and got back in the car.

'I have to get home.' I told him. I had enjoyed the day but was exhausted by the stress of the excitement. I also quite fancied getting him home to finally get the second half of the sex we had started in the park. One orgasm had never really done it for me and I was looking forward to feeling his tongue on my clit once again.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed together and I made sure that by the end of it, his mouth was as well acquainted with my pussy as with my mouth.

James left later in the evening and, after a quick snack, I lay on the sofa thinking back over the last two days, savouring the memories of the superb physical satisfaction I had enjoyed. I looked forward to the pleasures that lay ahead.

city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers
12