Adventures of Gwen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a winner! I wonder what the little girl won?" He looked at her and she sat there delighted, without having an idea exactly what she won. He stood and stretched, then began to unbutton his shirt, which immediately got her mind going in a new direction, or perhaps back to her old direction.

He chuckled as he looked down at her, and she glanced at his hips, now just above eye level, then meet his gaze with an animated look that just oozed restrained sexuality. That was something he prized in her, her ability to give expression to her sexual thirst, and she then slowly licked her lips just in case he was completely clueless as to what she was looking forward to doing.

There was no reason to make the poor girl suffer, so he kicked off his shoes and slid out of his jeans and boxers. When he stood above her again, he was already growing hard, and he was close enough to feel her breath on his cock. Gwen glanced between the cock before her and his eyes, trying to patiently await permission. He inquired, "What would you like Dear?" as he stroked the top and sides of her head.

Desiring to observe good form, she waited for a full two seconds before she answered with feeling, "Master I desire to lick, and suck, and kiss your cock until you cum!"

He continued to stroke her hair for a moment, and then commanded her, "Lick and suck and kiss my cock Dear, and let's see if you can make me cum." If there was ever a challenge to her oral skills, it had just been issued, and she was hell-bent on making him cum so hard he fell over.

She immediately started to lick his cock from the base to the head, and it quickly hardened under her expert care. She loved the texture against her tongue, and closed her eyes as she licked slowly with feeling. He always twitched when she reached the underside of his head, and she purposely slowed each time to drag out the passion.

It was not often that she got to serve him, so she reveled in this time where he allowed her to touch him as she pleased, drawing out the moment, making him harder, more hungry, more desirous of her. If she could ride this wave long enough without him actually cumming, he would become more primal, more animalistic, and she loved it when he growled as he thrust, without being aware of how far he had gone.

Gwen was at ease, and her arousal strong, but tempered by attuning herself to his body, his arousal. She excelled at pleasuring others, and in certain ways even excelled above her Master. In their own ways, they were both exceptionally empathic, and could read the needs and desires of others. She almost giggled when she slowed herself down and then took an excruciatingly long lick from the base of his cock to that delightful head that she flicked with a firm flourish, evoking a deep grunt and hard twitch of his manhood.

Drawing that response out of him gratified her deeply, and she hummed contentedly as she pursed her lips and ran a wet kiss up and down the sides of his cock, letting her hum vibrate him to his core. As she crested his head again, she was watching his face, and tasted his pre-cum before she actually saw it. It seemed both sweet and tangy, and so grasping his cock with one of her bound hands, she licked and sucked on the head, drawing more of his cum out. She was surprised how much she enjoyed herself, and continued to watch his face as she drained all she could out of him; it was a study in concentration, affection, and growing hunger.

Gwen felt that stare course through her, lighting up her pussy anew and making her heart race. Her eyes closed at the intensity, and still the image hung before her; once he had explained this to her, this experience always moved her to almost swooning. It was in this moment of intimacy that she was completed as a woman - being so appealing and effective in her essence he was on the edge of a truly primal response - it was the pinnacle experience of so complementing her lover that they both rode that knife edge of ecstasy until the point at which he gave into his primal urges, and mounted her with a fierceness that made her cum uncontrollably while crying out throughout the orgasm so loudly the neighbors heard. They were both close now, but he allowed her to exercise her skill it prolonging that time for both them; soft kisses followed by a deep thrust of her mouth down his cock. He exhibited surprising control, even this far gone, holding so still she could feel the muscles clinching and twitching in his thighs and ass as she stroked them with her hands. It was difficult with her hands bound, but she loved the definition in his legs, and tracing her hands across them. His hands played with her hair, sometimes playing lightly across her face, loving and gentle in contrast to the vibrant energy and tension in his legs and torso.

She knew how he liked to guide her head with his hands, slowly driving her more deeply onto his manhood as he drew closer to cumming, but it was obvious he had something else in mind today.

His hands suddenly hardened onto her skull as she plunged onto him again, and Gwen felt him actually carefully backing her off of him until his cock was twitching in the air just outside her mouth. She felt his body rack with a shudder, and then he took a deep breath.

"Hmmmmm, you are an artist Dear, but it has been too long, and you deserve to share a truly spectacular orgasm with me." His hands grasped her forearms, and he slowly hoisted her to her feet. When she was upright, he dipped his head inside of her arms and straightened slowly, drawing her upward until she was on her tiptoes, draped against his body.

Gwen could feel his slick cock sliding between them, and her breasts rode up his hairy chest, tickling and rubbing with another glorious wave of passion as she was drawn against his entire body.

When he tilted his shoulders back, her feet almost left the ground, and his hips drove against her, driving his cock into her abdomen. There were moments she wished she was taller, so that his manhood was just a bit lower on her - then he would be buried in her, and she would be in heaven.

She made a small noise of frustration before she could contain herself, and just as quickly he smacked her ass firmly in response. It drove them close together, startled her, and aroused her all at the same time.

She looked up into his face, and those pouty lips were sporting a crooked grin, and she knew he was up to something. "The angles just aren't quite right are they?" She took a breath, and decided to go with the respectful answer, "No Master, they aren't right. Would you please fix it?"

Gwen had been honest, even a bit plaintive in her request. She was aching to have him inside, and she was far past sparing with him now, she needed him to take her. As he would say, she had hungry pussy now, and she just couldn't think about much of anything else.

He was silent for a moment, looking down into her eyes again, and she knew better than to ask him "What?!" He was in that place where he thought, considered her, the circumstance, and then he would act. She was just having a very hard time being patient.

He grasped the cheeks of her ass with a suddenness that took her off guard, and she squeaked a little bit as he lifter her off the ground, her legs riding up above his hips as he headed towards the hall. "Hold on!" was all he said, and with her hands bound behind his neck, all she could do is wrap her legs around him and lock her heels together.

Feeling his cock slide between them as he strode, her anticipation increased, along with the wetness of her pussy as it rode low on his abs. She enjoyed him carrying her in this fashion, it made her feel small in his arms, and treasured, and his prisoner, all at once; the confluence of emotions made her head swim.

Without warning he sent her back into the wall next to the hallway, pressing up up against the wall and emptying her lungs with the force of it. She felt his arms band as he actually lifted and slid her up the wall before pressing her more firmly against the wall with his chest and body. Partly supported and partly pinned to the wall, she caught her breath and decide to nibble at his neck and ear since she could reach them. He was sweating from the exertion now, and she enjoyed the saltiness of his rough skin and beard.

She felt him move his right hand under her ass, and his left hand released and reached below her. Keeping her suspended with the one hand and his body had him exerting himself, and his breath was warm on her neck. Gwen liked hearing him breathing hard, it brought back wonderful memories.

Then she felt the head of his cock running along the lips of her pussy, and she reflexively spread her hips even as she keep her legs locked around him. Still breathing hard, he eased her down just a bit, and she felt his manhood begin to spread her open. It was delightful, but she wanted him so badly she found herself holding her breath in suspense.

He flexed his hips driving himself into her and letting her drop onto him, impaling himself into her in one forceful motion. "Oh FUCK!" was all she could get out before he pressed her to the wall, eased out, and then slammed back into her.

"Tighten your legs and hold on Dear, because it is time for you to be fucked until you cum so hard you pass out!" Her Master then began to rhythmically saw in and out of her, breathing hard from the exertion of pinning her there, and pounding her into the wall with each deep thrust.

She had been close already, and having him bury his swollen cock into her was speeding her to the point of no return. She closed her eyes in concentration, and began to hear him grunt with each thrust. It was that primal sound he made when lifting and on his last set, when he rung everything he had out of his body with each rep, and she knew his face would be a mask of fierce concentration.

Her sense were alive with the sounds of their bodies slapping together, the smell of sweat, the feeling of being taken hard and his cock driving deep within her. The wasn't welcome back sex, this was her Master claiming His submissive, imprinting Himself on her. It was heady, but it was so fulfilling, to be the woman he took with such passion and fury; the sense of being both precious and owned fed something deep within her every time.

It wouldn't be long now, but she wanted him to cum at the same time, so she began quietly to goad him on, to drive his passion past the point of no return, "Oh Master, give me your cock, bury your manhood in me. Take my pussy, take my body, claim me as yours. I want to feel your cum spray deep within me, I want you to fill me with your seed!"

His thrusts came more quickly, more rough, more insistent, and she felt his cock swelling, he would cum soon, and she loved that she could drive that hunger in him. In this moment, she wanted him to completely shed his controlled exterior, she wanted the thirsty predator that he kept chained to break free and consume her whole, body and soul.

They were both breathing far too hard to kiss, so she dug her nails into his back and drew him as close as she could as she whispered, "Master mark me as yours, I want no one but you. Please take me Master." Gwen then latched onto his chest just above nipple and began to nibble then suck on him. She could feel his pecs flexing with each thrust, and she knew she was leaving marks on his back and there would be a visible bruise on his chest; It only made him growl and fuck her harder.

Faintly she realized she was yelling now, "Oh god, I'm getting so close ... Oh God! Master I can't ... Oh GOD ...OH GOD ... Master Please! Oh ... PLEASE Master I'm going to cum, I can't ..." She was getting frenetic , she wanted to obey but she already felt the orgasm building in her core, she just couldn't hold it back any longer. She didn't even want to hold it back, she wanted to squeeze his staff so hard as she came he would unleash his cum in her and fill her.

He buried his cock into her to the hilt, then growled into her ear, "Cum for me! Give me everything! Don't hold anything back. Cum for me Dear, let me hear you cry out!"

Some orgasms rolled over her, but this one exploded from Gwen's core outward, her senses were overwhelmed, her body went tense, she felt her pussy clinching her Master's shaft, making her feel impossibly full. The waves of ecstasy continued to grow, and she found her mind getting fuzzy.

Deep in that special place, she heard her Master cry out as he began spraying his cum deep in her. She felt so complete, she had brought out the beast in him, and now he had claimed her. Gwen felt herself going limp, and felt his arms coil around her, trapping her against his body as he continued to cum. She often wondered how it could do this to her, but she never tired of experiencing it.

When she was awoke, she was in her bed, and he was on top of her, kissing her and looking into her eyes. She went to touch his face, and found her wrists still bound and behind his head. His smile was small and intimate, and he asked if she was OK.

"Hmmmm, that was wonderful! Can you come back again later?" He laughed, but then she felt him rubbing his cock against her, he was hard again, or hard still. He really was insatiable sometimes, and she loved him for it.

He nuzzled his beard against her neck, " You need to get yourself together, we have a busy day ahead. Don't bother putting your panties back on, I'll be needing regular access to you while we are out and about."

She felt her pussy clinching at just the thought of a whole day of him teasing and touching her. She knew she would be exhausted by the time he was done with her.

"Yes Master. I look forward to wearing your collar for all to see today!"

"By the time I'm done with you Dear, they will see far more than just my collar!"

12