Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 19

Story Info
Blake Lively: the morning after.
1.4k words
4.57
34.9k
23
0

Part 21 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well after 10am when I awoke, still in bed with Blake. I lay there looking at her as she slept. Even in deep sleep she looked beautiful, her hair tousled just enough. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She breathed in slightly and opened her eyes.

"Hey...I want to sleep some more baby." She whispered.

"OK, go ahead." I replied.

I kissed her again, and she turned over, her back to me.

I still couldn't believe where I was and who I was with.

I slowly got out of bed and gathered my clothes together. I went out to the main room of the loft and called Chris on my cell phone. He was just waking up too.

"Hey, mornin' pal." He said sleepily.

"Hey, how are we set for tonight?" I asked.

"Everything's all set. I'll see you at like 6 tonight. We'll go over there in the crew van." Chris said then paused. "That is unless you have uh, other arrangements?"

"I'll be there." I said with a slight smile.

"And where did Mr. Hollywood spend the night?" he said in an inquiring tone.

"Uh, with a friend." I replied looking into the bedroom and seeing Blake still asleep.

"What a coincidence, so did I." he chuckled.

"See you at 6." I said before hanging up.

The loft still had evidence of last night, so I did my Mr. Clean routine. Then I started breakfast for us.

Blake wandered in wearing a loosely tied platinum colored kimono-style wrap that did little to conceal her beautiful tits. Or the fact her ass could be glimpsed too.

"Oh my god, you didn't have to do this." She said smiling.

"Sure I did. It's only fair for someone like you." I replied.

She embraced me from behind as I cooked. I could still smell her perfume.

"You're such a sweetheart." She said softly as she kissed my neck.

"Well, my mama raised me right." I said in my best southern accent.

We eagerly dug into the breakfast I made, Blake was so surprised how good a cook I was.

"Who taught you to cook anyway?" she asked.

"Well, I pretty much taught myself. It's what happens when you're single and all." I replied.

"I don't think I've ever met a guy who cooked. They either microwave takeout food or don't even eat at home." She said.

"I've done that, I'll admit it." I replied sheepishly.

Blake came over to me and sat in my lap.

"Well, this is delicious. Your mama did raise you right." She said with a giggle.

"Thank you, Ms. Blake." I said as I kissed her.

The fact that her wrap was slightly opened was not lost on me, she looked absolutely stunning, and I could see her tits clearly. Her nipples were definitely hard. Blake could tell where my eyes were going and she slowly opened her wrap a little more so her breast was fully exposed. My hand slowly went up and cupped her breast, she sighed a little and her breathing was a little more labored. I could feel her nipple in my hand and I made circles around it with my fingers. As we did this she kissed me and whispered in my ear;

"Oh keep doing that...oh honey...keep doing that." She whispered breathlessly.

Her wrap was now fully opened and she let it slide off her, leaving her completely naked on my lap. I was getting hard too. And we were kissing even more passionately. Blake got off my lap and softly held my hand and guided me back to the bedroom. We lay on the bed kissing and touching each other. Blake slowly pushed me down on my back and began to caress my dick, it was fully hard now, and she smiled. She reached over to the nightstand and found another condom.

"Always prepared for any action, aren't you?" I said

"All the time." She laughed. Her laugh was so cute.

Blake looked at my dick, now fully wrapped like a special gift. Then she smiled at me and swung her leg over me and slowly worked my dick into her. She gasped at this new sensation and began rocking her hips slowly back and forth.

"Oh my god...oh god...oh god...oh god..." she said over and over. Her eyes were opening and closing, seemingly at random. Her head was thrown back and mouth open, but little sound was coming out. Then she jolted forward, her blonde hair covering her face. She quickly pushed it back and looked at me with a smile of pure ecstasy and joy on her face.

"Oh this is awesome!" she yelled out. "Huh-yeah! Huh-yeah! Oh yeah!" she cried.

I was trying to match her pounding for pounding but the pace she was setting I couldn't meet. So I lay back and let her do all the work, and I enjoyed the view as her tits bounced up and down and she ran her fingers through her blonde locks.

"Oh baby...I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! OHHHHGODDDDYESSSS!!" she screamed.

Then she collapsed onto me, rolling off and lay beside me.

"Oh my god, that was fast!" she said, still breathing heavy.

"Nice...very nice." was all I could say.

Blake sat up and removed the condom and began jerking my dick.

"This is nice too." She said in that distinctive voice of hers.

Blake then began to lick my dick like an ice cream cone. Then she inhaled all of it. I could feel her lips and tongue sliding all around it. I could see her lips expand slightly as they molded around the tip of it. She smiled at me as they came off the tip with a "pop". Then she started the process all over again.

I could feel every lick and touch she gave.

And the effects were obvious.

Blake was enjoying her work, her smile was luminous.

But I could hold back no more.

"Blake...baby...I'm gonna....oh god!" and I exploded into her mouth.

She swallowed every drop, nothing dripped from the sides of her mouth, all I heard was "Mmmm....nice!" from her.

As her mouth came off my dick, I could see it was awash in my come. Blake looked at it with awe.

"Wow, you had a lot in you!" she giggled as she took a drop with her finger and swirled it over her nipple.

I was laughing too, it's not everyday someone says that to you.

Blake lay beside me now with her head on my chest. Our breathing was the only sound in the room. We were slowly falling back into deep slumber.

The silence was suddenly interrupted by a phone with a ringtone of Abba's "Dancing Queen".

"That doesn't sound like my phone." I said.

"It's mine, don't get up." Blake said as she hopped off the bed and ran into the next room. I could hear her conversation;

"Hi...OK...Um, I have to be on the set at like 5, we could meet for lunch...oh you are...OK I'll see you then, bye."

Blake ran back into the bedroom and frantically looked for clothes.

"You've gotta get out of here, my parents are coming!" she said.

"Oh boy! Look out!" I said as I jumped off the bed and gathered my things together. "Why do I feel like I'm back in high school?" I said.

"Because I did this once in high school and they never forgot it!" Blake said as she pulled on a pair of sweatpants.

"Oh, Really?" I said as I stopped for a moment. "Why Blake Lively, you naughty little girl." I said with a devious tone.

"Move it!" she ordered, but with a smile.

As we got ourselves together, she was hustling me to the door. She happened to look out the window.

"Oh shit! They just pulled up!"

"Which way do I go?" I asked frantically trying to tie my sneaker.

"Go down the hallway, wait a few minutes then go out the front."

"Right!" I said.

As she was about to shove me out the door, she pulled me back and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." She said.

"OK, bye!" and I quickly headed down the hallway as I heard voices coming up the stairs. I turned a corner and stood there out of sight, catching my breath. I could hear a happy sounding "Hi, Mom! Hi Dad!" from Blake as her parents arrived at the loft.

She sounded so sweet and innocent. But then again, she was. At least to me, she was.

I walked down the hallway and to the streets below. Her black Ford Mustang was sitting there, looking like a stallion waiting to be released.

I turned and looked up at the loft. Amazingly, I could see Blake at the window showing off the view to Mom and Dad with a smile.

I smiled too as I walked away.