Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 31

Story Info
Hollywood Jim's Hawaiian Adventure Pt.1.
3.2k words
4.6
53.4k
39

Part 33 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rare that I took any time off from my work with Chris. It seemed everywhere we went was work-related. I finally drew the line when things slowed down for us. We'd done a long national tour with Tigress and followed them around on any other events they were at. Our work on the film "Sunshine Dreamer" had taken us to San Francisco, and then there was the adventure in London.

In other words, I was beat.

Chris felt the same way.

"How does 2 weeks sound to you?" he asked one afternoon.

"2 weeks of what?" I replied.

"2 weeks away from cameras, photo shoots...me." He said with a weary smile.

"Sounds good." I knew exactly what he meant.

"I think I know just the place for you." Chris said as he picked up his phone. "Go home, pal. I've got things covered here, see you tomorrow." He said.

That night, Chris called me back.

"Pack your bags Hollywood. You're going on vacation." He said.

"I am?"

"Right, I called in a favor to Chuck, you have a week to yourself."

"Uh-huh, and where's that?" I said, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Maui, Hawaii. On the beach. At the company beach house." He said.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"You heard right, you get the first week, I get the second. I think that's fair, right?"

"How did you arrange this?" I was still getting over the mere idea I'd be in Hawaii for a week.

"Like I said, Chuck owes us a lot of favors." Chris said. "So start calling the airlines and pack your sunscreen, aloha Hollywood."

Chris emailed me all the info about the place soon after and I was on a jet before you could say "Up, up and away!"

As soon as I walked off the plane in Honolulu, I knew I was in another world. Especially when at the entrance to the terminal were the traditional smiling Hawaiian girls with leis for passengers.

"Man, I thought you girls were only in the movies." I said with a smile.

"Oh no, we're real." She said with an equally large smile and a body sure to provoke more than a smile.

A limo driver soon appeared with my name on a card.

"Right this way, sir." He said as he took my carry-on to a waiting Lincoln Town Car.

And we were off, to the company beach house. I saw the ocean unveil itself to me as we headed along the roads. I couldn't believe where I was, it was all so unreal.

It got even better.

The beach house was actually owned by Chuck's record company and located in what appeared to be an ultra-exclusive community. When we pulled up to it I gasped. It was an ultra-modern palace straight out of Architectural Digest. It was all angles and high ceilings, with ocean views everywhere. I stood in the middle of the main room and just took it all in.

I was really here. And for a week, it was mine.

I knew I'd have to resist the temptation to do everything at once so I really had to try and slow myself down.

I knew the beach would be the best thing for me. I immediately changed and headed out there. The tropical sun and sounds of the ocean were intoxicating as I walked along. The other homes were just as vast and elegant. I could hear sounds of music and laughter in each one, not to mention rather pretty girls on the decks or on the beach. I had my camera with me (and Chris had suggested I needed a break from cameras) and was snapping shots of the ocean. My eyes caught a glimpse of a busty, raven haired beauty on a deck chair outside an equally large beach house. Not bad, I thought to myself.

"Hey, good lookin'!" I heard her call out.

I turned and saw it was from the raven haired girl. She was standing now.

"I know you from somewhere." She said.

"Uh, maybe you do." I said with a shrug, unsure of myself.

The girl stood and walked over to me. She had on a white bikini that only accented her curves.

"Yes...I know you now." She said with a smile.

"You do?" I replied, now I was really unsure of myself.

"Do you remember me?" she said as she slid down her large dark sunglasses and smiled.

It was Kim Kardashian.

"Oh my...yes, I definitely remember you."

"Well you should, baby." She said with a smile, then a big hug. "What are you doing out here?"

"Uh, vacation, a well-deserved vacation." I said.

"I heard you did the photos for Beyonce's tour."

"How did you know that?"

"Oh, I have my ways of knowing things; you should know that by now." She said with a smile. "No, I was at the LA show and saw you walking around with your cameras but I couldn't get your attention."

She was just as pretty as I remembered, not to mention just as sultry as ever.

"Come on in, let me show you my place." She said as she took my hand.

We went inside, there was lots of activity going on. It seemed like her sisters were there too.

"You remember my sister." She said. "Hey Kourtney, remember this guy?" she called to her sister Kourtney who looked around the doorway to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, he's the guy from that photo company, hi!" she said from the kitchen.

"Hello, again." I said. I remembered her from when I first came up to their boutique and met Kim.

Kim's other sister Khloe came down the stairs.

"Khlo, this is Jim, he's with the company that did my photos on the site."

"Hey, good to meet you. You guys do good work." She said.

"Oh, thanks." I said

I always thought Khloe was built like a linebacker, and I was right. She was quite tall and muscular.

Kim got drinks for us and showed me their place. It was larger than mine and furnished more too. But there was still an expanse of ocean views. We then went back out onto the deck.

"So do you own this place?" I asked.

"No, a friend of my dad's owns it. We come out here occasionally." She looked at me with suspicion. "You don't own a place here do you?"

"Oh, god, no!" I said. "No! A friend of ours does, and he's giving it to us for a week. I get it this week, then my partner gets it next week, it's almost like a timeshare."

"That's great...It is so beautiful out here." She said as she turned and let the sun envelop her face.

"I've never been out here before. So it's a whole new experience for me." I said.

Kim looked just as hot as I remembered her. She asked all about the tour, where we'd been and where she'd been.

"So where's this place of yours?" she asked.

"Oh, just up the beach." I replied.

"Where up the beach?"

I stood and pointed in the direction and she stood next to me with an arm around my back that gradually dropped down and was touching my ass. I turned and looked at her. She had this little smile on her face.

"Why don't we...go up there and see it?" she said.

"Uh, yeah, OK that's uh, a good idea." I stammered.

"I'll be back later Kourt!" she yelled inside.

She smiled that crafty smile of hers, grabbed a small bag, and we were off.

Her arm was wrapped in mine as we walked up the beach.

"So, what's Mister Hollywood been up to since we last met?" she asked with a smile.

"Just working Ms. Kardash...I mean, Kim." I said, correcting myself.

She laughed.

"I'm glad you're here, you know. It's really good to see you again, Jim." She said looking up at me.

"Oh well...it's good seeing you again too." I replied, I knew where things might be going, but there's always that sense of uncertainty anytime I'm around someone like her.

"This is, uh, my place. At least for this week, it is." I said as we approached the house.

Kim's eyes lit up as she saw it.

"Oh...my...god!" she said slowly. "This place is you, Jim."

"Well, I sup..." I started to say.

"No, I mean it. This place is meant for you." She continued.

"It is?" I said, confused.

"I'm serious, you should have a place like this." She said.

"Well, yeah, if I had a million bucks, of course I'd have something like this." I said.

"You will, Jim. I know you will." She nodded confidently as her arms were wrapped around my waist and she looked at me. "You will."

"You mean that?" I said, still confused at her directness.

"Absolutely." She said.

We kissed as the sound of the ocean was around us.

As our lips parted, Kim smiled widely.

"Oh, just like I remembered." She said as we kissed again.

"Shall we try the ocean out?" she said.

"Sure, let's give it a test drive." I replied

She giggled and we walked hand in hand into the Pacific.

The water was warm and we held one another as the ocean and waves enveloped us. I could feel myself getting excited as this beauty held me close. She could sense my building excitement. And she smiled a knowing smile as she kissed me again. We headed a little further out to where the water was above our waists. Kim had a sly smile on her face. She looked around, then quickly crouched down and slowly stood up in the water.

She'd quickly removed her top and her gorgeous tits were out in the open, she giggled at my reaction.

Things got even more interesting when she handed me her top, and I suddenly realized the bottom was there too.

Kim was totally naked. And she laughed at my reactions.

"OK, this is different." I said.

Her hands went to my suit and I could feel her hands trying to pull it off. She was laughing at my predicament. Then she finally got it off, leaving me just like her.

"Ooh, this feels so nice." She said.

I wadded up our suits and threw them toward the beach. We were naked in the ocean, kissing and feeling one another. Her tits felt just as sexy as before, she was already moaning and breathing heavily, her hands were caressing my dick. She took my hand and led me back toward the shallower water, then we knelt down in the water and I eagerly kissed and felt her tits. Her head was thrown back and she felt my head as it kissed her.

"Oh god Jim...oh that's it...oh..." she gasped. "Kiss my boobs...oh yes..."

She caressed my head and brought me back up and we kissed deeply. She had me stand up and eagerly eyed my hardness.

"Oh my god...it looks sooo nice!" she said with a smile.

My dick slowly went into her mouth and she made sweet love to it with her lips and tongue. Her hands began to slide up and down my dick as she continued to suck. She came off my dick and looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Does that feel good?" she asked innocently.

All I could do was nod my head, the whole feeling of being on a beach in Hawaii with a beautiful girl pleasuring me was too much. And I knew it.

"Kim...oh man...Kim...Ughhhhh!" I said as I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed a little, and jerked the rest out of me and onto her tits. She was laughing all the while.

"Oh, wow..." she said, she was just as overwhelmed by this as I was.

She splashed the ocean water onto her tits to wash off my cum, caressing her tits at the same time. She looked up at me, knowing it was a turn-on seeing this.

She slowly stood up and we embraced.

We walked up the beach towards the house, totally naked, she was completely comfortable with her body and her olive skin glowed in the sun as we made our way to the deck and stretched out on a lounge chair, wrapped in each other's body. Her tits felt so nice against my body, and that famous ass was incredibly soft too. I was unconsciously caressing it as she lay with me.

"That was nice, Jim." She said sweetly. "We have to do that some more." She said with a giggle looking up at me.

All I could do was nod in response.

The late afternoon sun was beginning to color the sky a shade of purple and red. A real Hawaiian sunset was showing itself to us.

"Hey, let's got for another swim." She said as she sat up.

She led me back to the ocean and we swam naked in the waves, her body looked so sexy as she bobbed up and down in the ocean. We hugged and kissed one another repeatedly. I was really with Kim Kardashian, a naked and sexy Kim Kardashian. She swam over to me now, and we kissed again.

"Let's go inside." She said. The look in her eyes said it all.

We walked out of the ocean together and I knew what was on her mind.

We went inside the house and immediately embraced, my dick was fully erect now and she was breathing hard, like she knew what to expect. We went up stairs to the well furnished bedroom and lay down. My hands were all over her wet body.

"Oh, baby...oh my god you feel so good..." she gasped.

I loved her big tits and she was smiling the whole time. Her body was soft and smooth everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Her pussy was shaved clean and I could feel its wetness on my fingers. Kim was moaning in such a sexy voice. I went down to her pussy and eagerly licked it. Kim was practically convulsing now. Her pussy was ultra smooth, I could see her little clit clearly and I slowed my pace down and started to softly kiss it. Kim could tell what I was doing.

"Oh! Oh yes...just like that Jim...just like that..." she said softly.

I was still licking her pussy when I heard a long slow moan come from Kim as she climaxed.

I kissed my way back up to her tits and sucked on those as she caressed my head.

"Honey...baby?" she said as I came up to her lips and we kissed.

"I want you." She said with a nod of her head.

I suddenly realized I didn't have any Trojans with me, but Kim seemed to know just what was on my mind, as usual.

"Baby...it's OK. I'm on the pill, have been for a long time." She said in a sweet voice that immediately reassured me.

She softly touched my lips and smiled.

"Let's make love honey." She said softly. "Let's make love."

All thoughts melted away as I slid inside Kim's love nest. Her eyes closed slightly and she let out a long slow moan that oozed sex. With the way she felt, and the way I felt, it took all I had not to just ram into her. I knew this should last a long time. Her eyes opened a little and she smiled as I began to fuck her. She wrapped her arms around me and I could see her beautiful tits swaying as I did her. We felt merged as one as I fucked her tight pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as I fucked her.

"Oh baby....oh god baby...uh-huh...yessss." She continued to moan.

I was keeping a measured pace as I fucked her, she felt so good, so fine.

"Baby...let's do something else..." Kim said.

I pulled out of her pussy and she smiled, then turned around and showed me her famous ass.

"Come on..." she said with a smile.

She remembered how I'd resisted doing her this way, I didn't want to be like other guys and I loved seeing her face and her great tits. But this time was different.

I smiled back and felt that ass of hers. It was soft and smooth, and she was offering it to me.

I got up behind it and slid into her loving cunt. She immediately let out a long slow moan as my dick went inside her. I held her hips and began to fuck her.

"Oh yes...baby you got it! Oh yeah you got it..." she said with glee.

She was getting me the way she wanted at last. I could tell by her voice she was smiling. I quickened my pace and fucked her harder.

"Oh yes....oh baby yes...yes...oh yes honey..." She said softly.

Kim wasn't the vixen she'd been made out to be. She wasn't necessarily fucking me, we were making love, and we were in heaven now.

I could feel my explosion building up inside.

"Kim...baby I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I said

"Yes...I wanna feel you...do it honey...I wanna feel you...OH GOD I FEEL IT!" she cried out.

I was exploding inside her, she felt every spasm. I reached down and pulled her up so we were on our knees. I kissed her as best I could while I held her tits and we slowly collapsed onto the bed, my dick still inside her. I held her close to me, we could hear the waves outside and the ocean breezes cooled us down.

"Jim...that felt so good." She said softly to me. "I forgot how good that felt."

"It felt wonderful." I replied.

We held each other and listened to the ocean waves, they lulled us into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, the room was darker, the only light from a clock radio by the bed. I looked at the time, it was after 6pm.

Kim stirred and looked over at the clock.

"Oh my...I really slept." She said with a smile.

She looked incredibly sexy as she lay on her back, her legs casually spread, and her head turned to look at me with a smile.

She rose off the bed and held me.

"I have to go honey...my sister's expecting me someplace. I should've called her."

"Oh, yes...right. Let me find your phone." I said as I stood and reached for her bag.

Kim sat on the edge of the bed.

"You're not mad are you? Leaving and all?" she asked.

"No, no. Family's important to you." I said.

Kim smiled somewhat but I knew she felt bad leaving me like this.

I crouched down and looked into her face.

"I'm not mad...we'll get together again soon." I said with a smile of my own.

"Okay." She said softly as we kissed again.

Kim called her sisters as we got dressed.

"Hey...I know, I know...um, is it okay if Jim comes too?" she said on the phone.

I was a little surprised at what was suddenly happening.

"Great, okay we're on our way." She said as she hung up the phone.

"Get something on, you're coming to dinner with us." She said as she put her bikini back on and added a loose shirt to cover up with.

"With you and your sisters?" I asked.

"Right, come on let's go!" she said as she clapped her hands. She was comically trying to hurry me along.

"Right!" I said as I went into my bag for clothes.

And that's just what happened next. I was off to dinner with Kim Kardashian and her sisters.

And I lived to tell the tale.