Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 34

Story Info
The premiere of "Dreamer" starring Blake Lively.
3.7k words
4.68
34.8k
20

Part 36 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rare slow day at East Coast Image. We didn't have to do logistical planning for a trip somewhere, Our phone wasn't ringing off the hook with new clients (we were already booked up) and I actually had some extra time to catalog the vast archive of images we'd accumulated. Chris looked to improve his bowling game.

So it came as a surprise when we got a letter in the mail from Hollywood Studios inviting us to the world premiere of "Dreamer".

"Dreamer? What movie is this?" I asked as I looked at the invitation.

Chris read the accompanying letter.

"Huh, this is the movie we did in 'Frisco." He said. "The title was changed."

"I wonder why they changed it?" I said.

"Probably the Grateful Dead wouldn't let them use that line from Sugar Magnolia." He replied.

"That sounds about right." I said. "So, are we going?"

"I don't know, I'm not all that eager to go all the way up there. I'd rather wait for the premiere down here."

"Well, I'll go then." I said.

"Hey, it's your wheels." He said with a shrug of the shoulders as he went back to his bowling game.

When I got home that night, there was a phone message for me.

"Hey, Jim...um...I miss you...and, uh...I'd really love it if you came up to San Francisco for my movie...so call me baby."

I recognized the voice immediately.

It was the film's star, Blake Lively.

All the memories of our time there came rushing back. I immediately called the number on my caller ID and it went to voice mail. She even sounded sweet giving her "I'm not here now..." message.

"Hey Blake, I got your message...I'll see you in 'Frisco darlin'."

I was smiling as I left my message.

Two days later I was airborne and headed back to San Francisco. For V.I.P. guests like me the studio gave us rooms at the same hotel we'd been at during filming. As I walked into the lobby, all the memories of my last trip came flooding back. I checked in, got some dinner and headed for the premiere at the Fillmore West.

It was a gala to be sure.

The marquee was lit up with multi-colored lights;

"World Premiere Tonight...Dreamer...starring Blake Lively"

I smiled as I saw her name "up in lights" as it were.

The flashbulbs were everywhere and I wondered how I might find Miss Blake. I had called her number a few more times without an answer. I made my way into the theatre and showed my invitation to the film company reps. Luckily, I saw Mike Murphy from Hollywood Pictures who recognized me.

"Hey! Jim, I can't believe you came all the way up here!" he said. "Did your partner come too?"

"Nah, he's too jaded for events like this, so he sent his Lieutenant." I replied. "Uh, who's here from the film?" I asked looking around and trying not to seem like a starry-eyed fan.

He stared at me, and smiled.

"I know who you want to see, pal!" he said with a nod of his head and a wiseguy smile. "She's here, she's here." He said. "Look, I gotta take care of some stuff, enjoy the film and we'll see you at the after party."

"What after party?" I asked.

"At Compass Point, it's a club up the road, just ask around." He said as he walked away.

As I headed into the theatre I spotted the film's director John McDonald. He had been an intimidating personality as a director when we first met, but gradually warmed up to us as he saw the results of our work. Tonight, he was dressed to impress in a silk pinstriped suit with a white silk scarf for added effect.

"Uh, Mr. McDonald, I'm not sure if you remember me..." I started to say.

"Oh yes! My ace photographer, good to see you again." He said as we shook hands. He seemed more at ease now that the film was finally ready. "I think you'll be rather impressed with the finished product, my friend." He said with a scholarly tone.

"Well, it was great just being on the set, sir." I said.

"Enjoy the film, my friend." He said with a smile.

Now the flashbulbs went into overdrive.

"Ahhh, the stars have arrived." He said sarcastically.

"Where would we be without them?" I said the same way.

John chuckled and headed into the theatre.

Several members of the cast, whose names escaped me, walked in and past me. I think their status on the film was measured by the number of flashbulbs that followed them.

A cute blonde strolled in, immediately saw me and ran over.

"Hey! You made it!" she said in a bubbly voice.

It was Kaley Cuoco, whom I'd had a nice encounter with back in L.A. She looked just as cute in a red pant suit.

"Oh, hey, yes, I couldn't miss this event." I said.

"Well, um..." she said hesitantly. "If you're staying over we could meet again, you know." She said with a smile.

"Uh, well...Maybe I'll, uh, call you later on." I said, not sure if I said the right thing.

"OK, I'll see you at the party." She looked around and gave me a quick kiss as she headed in.

Before I could take in what she just did an explosion of flashes started and I saw her.

Blake Lively.

She looked even prettier than I remembered.

Her trademark blonde locks shimmered thanks to the flashbulbs. Her black velvet mini dress truly showed off her body accompanied by thigh-high leather boots. And she had a mega-watt smile that she showed off as she did red carpet interviews for all the entertainment shows. I could see Shaun Robinson from "Access Hollywood" getting a big laugh out of Blake. And to my surprise I saw VH1 had sent Brooke Hogan to do their red carpet interviews, just like when we met at the Miami Film Festival.

"Man, it's like an old girlfriend's reunion." I said to myself.

Blake was escorted into the theatre by several reps from the studio. I tried to weave my way through the crowd, hoping to catch her attention.

"Blake! Hey, Blake!" I called.

She turned around, gave a smile as if it was another photographer trying to get one more shot. And she disappeared into the theatre, without even noticing me.

I stood there as the crowds began to quiet down.

Well, there's always the after party, I thought.

The film was better than I thought.

"Dreamer" cast Blake as an aspiring photographer in San Francisco in late 1969. She and her best friend (played by Kaley) work at a coffeehouse by day and spend their nights prowling the Fillmore West and related music ballrooms. The music scene (and lifestyle) they've been experiencing is quickly changing all around them. For some, it's for the better. Blake's character has been photographing bands, becoming the house photographer at the Fillmore. But for Kaley, her life starts to spiral downward. As I watched the finished product, I remembered everything about the days we spent watching the movie being made.

Then I got the shock of my life.

In one scene, Blake has an argument with her musician boyfriend at work, he storms out of the coffeehouse and Blake suddenly grabs a guy and kisses him deeply, his eyes like saucers as this happens. The camera showed the back of a man's head as Blake pulls away, and smiles.

This got a laugh and lot of wolf whistles from the crowd.

The man with "saucer eyes" was me!

As I recalled, this scene came out of an idea Blake had, I was literally pulled out of the background and inserted as a patron of the coffeehouse. I just assumed I would be an extra, nothing more. And I had thought this scene was just a gag and would be edited out, or at least restaged somehow with somebody who looked more "Hollywood". Little did I realize, the guy who looked "Hollywood" was actually nicknamed "Hollywood Jim." (aka me.).

So I was now immortalized on celluloid.

The film's final scene took place the morning after New Years Eve 1970 and showed Blake in a medium shot walking towards the camera and into the San Francisco morning, cameras in hand, with the Fillmore over her shoulder and planning to leave town. Over the scene was her distinctive voice telling what became of the people she knew there. She looked so beautiful with her flowing hair and weathered denim jacket. Then the camera turned and showed the back of her jacket. She turned around and we suddenly saw an older version of her, looking back at the Fillmore, now closed, and wistfully saying;

"That was so long ago..."

The screen then went to black and the credits rolled.

The audience stood and applauded. I sat there in silence. I knew I'd seen a great film. Immediately there was a rush of people trying to get to Blake and the cast. I knew there was no way I'd get near her, so I made my way out of the theatre and hoped Compass Point was as close as they said it was.

I got out my cell and immediately called Chris. I got his voicemail.

"Hey pal, I think we've hit the big time!" I said happily.

I headed up the streets through the crowds towards Compass Point.

The club was crowded with film people. They all crowded around the producers and director. I got a drink and took in the scene.

"Well, well, well there's a face I remember." I heard a voice say.

It was Brooke Hogan.

"Hey babe how ya doin'?" she said in that fun voice of hers.

"Wow, Hi, I'm surprised you remembered me." I said.

"Hey, I remember a certain fun time we had in my Jacuzzi." She said with a smile.

"Oh, well, uh, that was quite a time." I replied sheepishly.

"So what are you doing up here? Is Paris with you?"

"No, I haven't seen her in a while, just came for the film premiere, we worked on it you know."

"Really? Doing what?"

"Our company did all the still photos for it."

"Cool, um, are you staying in town?" she asked with a cute look on her face.

"Uh, yes, um, at the, uh, Hilton." I replied.

"Well, maybe I'll see you there." She said as she slipped me a card with her cellphone number on it.

"See you around darlin'." She said with a quick kiss as she walked away.

I stood there, somewhat confused by what was happening. I guess it's always a good idea to have a backup plan for nights like this.

There was a commotion across the room as Blake arrived with the film's director. They posed for photos and interviews and the commotion continued as they came towards me. Blake was with the director.

"Blake, you remember Jim, this is the guy you kissed in the coffeehouse." John said as he introduced us.

She looked at me for a moment.

"Oh, yes, hi...good to see you, Tim." She said barely looking at me as she was escorted towards some other big shots.

She blew me off as if I didn't exist.

"It's Jim..." I said to myself.

I felt incredibly hurt at that moment. Here was this gorgeous girl I spent some time with, she invites me to her film's premiere, then at the moment when we should've had a great reunion, or at least the potential for one, she acts like I don't exist.

And as far as I could tell, Kaley and Brooke had disappeared.

"Time to call it a night, Hollywood". I said to myself.

I dejectedly left the premiere and headed back to the Hilton, immediately heading for the bar. But it was too close to last call for me to get any kind of drink. So I went up to my room.

I flicked on the TV and soon fell asleep.

I was awakened by a knocking at my door and the doorbell ringing.

"OK, OK..." I said as I rubbed my eyes and stumbled through the dark room. I looked through the peephole and was shocked.

It was Blake.

I opened the door slightly, wondering if what I'd seen was true.

"Hi...are you mad at me?" she said apologetically.

"No...come on, come on in." I said as I let her in, still confused.

"I am soooo sorry the way I treated you tonight." She continued

She still had on the outfit from the premiere.

"Um, that's OK, uh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Let me explain. I didn't want people to think there was anything going on with us, they still think I'm going with Penn and all. We actually broke up a while ago and I don't want the tabloids going after me just yet. So...that's why I blew you off. I'm really happy you came." She said as she hugged me.

"Well, I'm glad I came too. That was a great film, you should be proud of it." I said.

She took a deep breath.

"Oh my god...I still can't believe the way everyone reacted, it's more than I could've dreamed of." She said almost tearfully as she held me. "I just wanted to be alone with you."

We kissed long and lovingly.

"This room looks a little familiar." She said

"It does now that I think about it." I replied.

Blake smiled and we kissed again. Her lips felt so hot and her eyes were closed as we kissed. My hands gently caressed her hip. She uttered a soft "oh" as she felt my hands on her back and then her cute ass.

Our lips parted and she stepped back slightly and we looked in each others' eyes. Blake smiled and began to untie the side of her mini dress, letting it come undone. She slowly removed it, showing her beautiful breasts. Then unzipped the bottom part of it and it fell to the floor. She had on beautiful black silk panties. She slipped my t-shirt over my head and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. She looked so pretty in her little black panties. I couldn't help but stare at her. She knew I was getting excited by her.

"Um, how do I look?" she asked with a shy smile.

I was beyond stammering, I couldn't speak at all.

She smiled and held me in arms.

"I missed you." She said softly "I missed the way you made me feel."

"I missed you too." I replied.

"Please...let's make love." She said in a romantic voice into my ear.

My hands went shakily down to her waist and slipped her panties off and she did the same with my underwear

As we kissed, I was immediately hard as my dick brushed against the inside of her leg. She turned me around and had me lie on the bed. As she stood over me, she ran her fingers through her thick hair. She smiled and laughed, knowing how turned I was seeing her stand naked before me.

"Like what you see, huh?" she said.

"Uh, it ain't bad." I said nonchalantly.

We both laughed.

She crouched down and crawled on all fours onto the bed and towards me. She softly kissed my cheek and lips, looking down at me very sexily and smiling.

"Hi baby..." she whispered.

She began to kiss her way down my neck and onto my chest. It was hard not to explode right then and there at these soft touches from a beautiful lady like her. She clearly knew how it made me feel, especially when she made her way down to my dick and slowly caressed its length before kissing the tip softly.

"Gonna make you feel good Jim, I missed you so much." She said.

She softly licked all around the head before taking me into her mouth.

I inhaled deeply as I felt her lips encircle my dick and her tongue move around the head. Then as she slid her lips up and down its length. It felt so unreal. She casually brushed her hair aside so I could fully see this blonde beauty at work. Her mouth came off my dick and began to jerk me with a smile of pleasure on my face.

"You're so nice." She said with that loving smile of hers.

"So are you." I replied.

We both smiled at one another as she moved back up and kissed my chest and neck.

"Your turn." She said.

Blake swung a leg over me and braced herself against the headboard of the bed. I slid down and saw that beautiful pussy of hers, smooth as silk, and looking as beautiful as I remembered. She leaned down and my lips and tongue touched her pussy. She let out a soft moan as I began to kiss and lick her. I could feel her body shudder at times. She was incredibly wet.

Finally I could wait now more.

I gently brought her down and we hugged each other and I whispered;

"I want you Blake..."

"I want you too..." she replied just as softly.

Blake kissed me on the cheek and slowly got off the bed and went for her small clutch bag, pulling out a small silver case with Trojans inside.

"I'm on the pill but I want to be careful." She said confidently.

"Me, too." I said as I placed the condom on my fully erect dick.

I turned over to my left and we kissed as Blake lay on her back, opening her legs.

I slid into Blake Lively like a glove, she was that wet.

She let out a long, slow "Oh" as I entered her.

I did the same, it all felt so right to us. We were locked in this loving embrace. I began to slide in and out of her and her eyes and voice let out little cries of pleasure that I can't describe. It felt so beautiful and Blake's eyes were half closed as I varied my tempo from fast to slow.

"Baby....oh yes...oh yes..." she finally uttered.

I could feel her arms around my back trying to pull me in closer, as if we could get any closer. My head was close to her mouth and her breaths were in time with my thrusts into her.

"Oh god Jim...yes...fuck me...oh god yes...oh god yes..." she cried.

"Oh yeah Blake..." was all I could say.

She kissed me as best she could and we rolled over so she was on top. She let out a cry of pleasure at this new feeling. She sat up and arched her back.

"Ohhhhhggoddddd!" she cried out. "So good...so good."

She looked down at me and smiled widely before running her hands up and over her beautiful tits and then through her tousled hair.

"You're gonna wreck me baby!" she said with a laugh.

"You're wreckin' me now." I said.

We both laughed and she began to rock back and forth on my still pulsing dick, I could feel her pussy gripping me tighter.

"Oh yeah Blake...yes baby..." I said.

Her breathing and little cries spoke volumes, and they only increased the more she rocked on my dick. Her chest was heaving with every movement.

"Baby...oh yes...uh-huh...oh yes...oh yes...OH YESSSSS!!!" she screamed out.

I could feel a scream coming from inside me as I exploded into her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled out.

Blake's rocking motions slowed then she slowly collapsed onto me, and soon rolled off.

We lay there in bed for the longest time, we were both breathing too hard to speak. Finally, she turned and held me close, I could smell that wonderful Chanel perfume she wore last time, there were so many memories that time were flooding back to me.

"That was so beautiful Jim...thank you." She whispered.

"Thank you Blake, you were wonderful too." I replied.

"Oh baby..." she whispered again.

We kissed each other softly, then fell asleep as the San Francisco sun peeked through the curtains.

A few hours later, I could hear a cellphone ring with the tone of "Dancing Queen". I remembered it was Blake's phone.

I smiled, yet another reminder of our past encounter.

Blake breathed in slightly, then her eyes opened as she recognized the tone.

"Mmmm...I should get that."

She rose out of bed and crawled over to a chair where her clutch bag was.

"Yes...hello?" she said.

I sat up now.

"Yeah...OK...I'm just getting up now...Um...I can be there in like an hour...OK."

She snapped the phone shut.

She looked at me with a look of regret on her face.

"I have to go Jim. I've got interviews for the film I need to prepare for."

I replied with a smile of resignation.

"The life of a star, huh?" I said.

She came over and embraced me.

"I wish we could stay in bed all day, Jim."

"I do too."

Blake took a deep breath and smiled slightly.

"I want you to come with me today, I'll tell them you're my cousin or something."

"Might raise a few eyebrows if we sneak off to neck you know." I said.

She laughed at the thought.

I kissed her on the cheek.

"You go off and do your job, it's my turn to be strong." I said confidently, remembering our last parting at the airport, and the words she said to me then.

She smiled again.

"OK, but will you promise we'll see each other in LA?"

"It's a promise. I'll even cook dinner in that pressure cooker you sent me."

We both laughed now.

"Oh, and promise me one other thing." I said.

"Sure, what?"

"Will you wear that Fillmore t-shirt you sent me too?"

"Baby..." she said as we kissed again "I'll wear that shirt and nothing else."

12