Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you never give up do you?" I said.

"Of course not! I wanna know! I always wondered what guys think of her in bed, she's certainly not gonna tell me!"

I didn't know what to say next, I was really getting roped into a sexy truth or dare game with this Sophie, and she was looking to win at all costs.

"She's got nice boobs, doesn't she?" she said.

"OK, yes...yes she does." I replied, with a bit of mock aggravation thrown in.

"Better than mine?" she said.

And without hesitation, she pulled her shirt up for emphasis.

I now saw that Sophie was completely naked under her shirt, and looked great too! She had gorgeous B cup size tits, tipped with pink nipples that she tweaked for added effect. It was like she wanted me to see how turned on she must be. Needless to say I was dumbstruck at what to say now. She had a great toned belly that lead down to a totally bare pussy, she could've been a Playmate back home with no problem. And she was right in front of me.

"Well? Better than Jen's?" she now asked, breaking the silence.

I bit my lip slightly, wondering what I should say to this naked beauty.

"Yes...better than Jen's." I said

"Good...glad you like them." She said in a seductive voice as she let the shirt drop to the floor. "I can really tell you like them."

Sophie slowly came over to me and leaned over so were face to face with one another.

"Oh...how can you tell?" I asked softly.

"Because..." she said as she softly kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "I can see your, um, thingy."

Oh shit! I was definitely getting hard thanks to her seductive ways, and she could see it, mainly because it was causing a nice tent pole effect in my underwear. Sure she was coming on to me and all, but I would've liked to have some control of my own!

"Oh, um, sorry." I now said

Great, another great thing to say at this moment!

"Why are you sorry?" she said as she touched my underwear and it grew even more visible "I like it."

She now reached inside and it popped out, causing her to smile and giggle.

"Oh my...it's beautiful...and big." She said slowly.

We kissed now, with much tongue action on her part as she caressed my dick. I couldn't help but look at those beauties dangling just slightly in front of me. I now reached out to touch them and she immediately reacted with a soft moan.

"Ohhh baby...that's soooo nice..." she purred. "Touch my pussy, Jim."

I reached down and she was very wet, my finger easily sliding down the middle and just slightly penetrating her, making her breathe in slightly.

"Oh yessss...that feels so good." She whispered as she continued to kiss me.

Sophie's hands felt so nice on my dick as she continued to caress and slowly jerk it.

"Why don't you slide those off?" she asked

I slid my underwear off and she knelt down, looking up at me as she held my dick closer to her mouth, letting it trace around her lips.

"Ohhh... this is gonna be nice, baby" she said as it slowly entered her hot mouth. Sophie's lips encircled my dick now and I felt her tongue caress its entire length inside. She kept her eyes on me and I quickly felt a rush of ecstasy as she began to bob her head up and down on it. This was too strange. But she didn't seem to mind as she got my dick slippery with her lips and tongue. She slowly came off my dick and slowly rubbed her hands up my chest to my face.

"Nice..." she whispered.

Sophie began to ease my shirt up and off of me, once it was off she straddled my lap and we kissed. My dick was rubbing, but not penetrating her pussy and her little moans showed she was getting off on the feel of being unconsciously teased by me. As we continued to kiss, my hands began to caress her tits, they felt so smooth. Sophie also had a sweet smell about her too.

"Oh my god Jim...wow." She said softly.

Just then I heard footsteps.

Beth walked in and gasped suddenly.

"Sophie! What the fuck are you doing?" she said with a gasp.

"Having a bit of fun." She said with a smile as she hugged me.

Beth quickly looked around.

"It's one thing to share guys but couldn't you do it in the bedroom?" she said in a somewhat serious tone.

"Jim doesn't seem to mind." Sophie replied as she held my face close to her beautiful chest.

Beth looked at us, then around the corner and up the stairs. Then had a look of "should I?" on her face.

Then she untied her bathrobe.

Beth looked quite stunning. She had similar tits as her sister and her pussy was clean too, in more ways than one since she'd been the one in the shower.

"I think I should have some fun too, since I saw him first." Beth said as she now walked over to where we were and kissed her sister's cheek. Then mine and offered her equally pretty tits for me to suck on.

"Sophie's such a naughty girl sometimes, you know." Beth said.

"You're no angel either!" Sophie replied with a giggle as she continued to rub against my hard dick.

"Let me see what he's got." Beth said

Sophie slowly rose off my lap and Beth smiled as she saw the full picture.

"Wow...Jen's a lucky girl!" she said.

"I thought so too, but he wouldn't tell me what she was like." Sophie replied.

The two sisters now looked at this desired (me?) man who sat before them.

"I guess I'll find out." Beth said with a lusty smile.

Sophie smiled with equal lust as her sister now straddled me and worked my dick inside her pussy. She let out a slow, gasping series of "oh's!" as it went inside her. Sophie watched with fascination. Beth was incredibly tight, for a moment I wondered if I really was as big as I'd heard other ladies say to me at this moment.

Nah, not me!

"Uhhhh god..." Beth finally said once her gasps had subsided.

(But then again)

Sophie was rubbing my head as Beth began to slowly rock back and forth on me. I held her waist and began to pull her back and forth as well. Beth's moans were super-sexy and her sister seemed to moaning too. I could feel her pussy gripping me tighter the more we fucked. I turned slightly and saw Sophie rubbing herself with a look of lust on her face as her sister was getting fucked.

"Oh my godddd...fuck me baby....uhyeahhh!" she cried as her head dropped back.

"Mmmmm...do her...do her...do it..." Sophie said softly as her hand caressed her pussy.

Beth's moans grew louder and more passionate.

"Baby....oh god...oh my god...gonna cum!!! OHHHFUCKKKK!!!" she cried

Then she suddenly sat up and a burst of liquid shot out of her that stunned me.

"Ohhhhhhyessssss!" she gasped "You made me squirt!" she said

Sophie gasped too, then sounded just as excited to see this.

"Wow!" she said "You OK?"

I now pulled Beth close to me and licked her pretty nipples that were super-erect, she caressed my head as I did this, then leaned back and let out a long slow moan.

"Oh my god...that's incredible" she finally said as she leaned forward again and kissed me. "I feel wonderful..." she said as she kissed me again.

Beth slowly rose up off my lap and my dick was a candy coated glaze with her climax, Sophie and Beth both looked on with excitement.

"Your turn, Sophie." Beth said slowly.

Sophie smiled as she felt my dick, slick from her sister's climax.

If Sophie was anything like her sister, I'd better have something stronger than a kitchen chair. I stood up now and we held one another loosely. Sophie kissed me and bent over the counter, her ass looked so pretty. She looked over her shoulder at me with a sly smile.

"Oh, you naughty girl." Beth said, still sounding exhausted.

I got up behind Sophie and held her hips softly.

"You okay?" I asked Sophie.

She nodded.

"She'll be fine, baby." Beth said

Sophie's ass cheeks felt so nice and my dick slid into her pussy effortlessly.

"Ohhhhhhhyesssss..." she hissed "Oh my god he feels great!"

"Do her nice Jim...the way you did me..." Beth said as she stood next to me and watched my dick go in and out of her sister.

"The way you did Jennifer...." Sophie said "Oh god...fuck!"

"Oh yeah...wow you're hot!" I finally said

Sophie's hot ass felt great to fuck. It was just as hot and tight as Beth's.

"Feelin' good Sophie?" I asked her, knowing the answer

"Oh god yes!" she said with gusto.

"Yeah, fuck her good Jim" Beth said as she stuck close to me "fuck my sister good"

"Mmmm yeah...bend over Beth." I said

She quickly assumed the same position as Sophie and I was quickly buried in Beth now.

"I wanna make you squirt again..." I said as I fucked her

"Oh god...you will...oh god" she gasped

Sophie eagerly watched her sister getting fucked again.

"Do her Jim...make her cum!"

Beth let out another gasp and I heard a dribble of liquid hit the floor as she went limp in my arms as I pulled her close to me and we kissed.

"My turn." Sophie said

Sophie faced me now and I eased my dick into her pussy, this time I could watch her face as she smiled and gasped as we fucked.

I didn't last long though.

All my fucking of these sisters had pushed me as far as I could go and I knew I'd be the one exploding, and fast.

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum now!" I said quickly

I pulled out of Sophie with just enough time to explode on her belly.

"Oh yeah!" she cried "Wow!"

"Oh...nice Jim...so nice..." Beth said lovingly as jerked the last bits out of me.

Not much later, Jennifer came downstairs and found us at the breakfast table. The girls were sipping coffee and I was reading the newspaper.

"Hey, morning...sorry I slept so late." She said

"Oh, don't worry about it, we got a day off." Beth said

"So what do you think of Sophie, Jim?" Jen asked as she poured herself a cup.

"Oh, uh, she's really great." I replied.

"You two get to know each other?" she said

Beth and Sophie smiled at me.

"Oh yes, we did." I replied.

12