Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole complied and my dick was in her mouth and Deena was laughing.

"Oh my gawd! Go Snooki!" she laughed as Nicole's mouth eagerly bobbed up and down on my dick.

"Snooki"? What kind of a name is that? I was too nervous watching this video as it played on my laptop to contemplate the origin of a name like "Snooki".

Nicole, or Snooki as it now seemed, was definitely into her work as she licked and sucked the full length of my dick like a big Popsicle. All the while Deena was giggling.

"Show your boobs, Snooks!" she said laughing

Snooki readily pushed her tits together for the camera and Deena zoomed in so they were close up, she even tried wrapping them around my dick.

"I can't do that with him!" she laughed as she fell backwards onto the bed.

"I can't believe he's asleep." Deena mumbled just loud enough for the microphone to hear.

"I'll wake him up." Snooki said

She got up close to my ear and started whispering in it. I somehow came awake and turned to kiss her.

"You gotta fuck me and Deena, Jim." She said as I sat up a little. How I didn't see the camera is beyond me, probably because it was so small and the room was dark.

"Yeah...OK...c'mere Deena." I said in a slurred voice

"I'll take the camera." Snooki said

The shaky camera now showed me kissing Deena eagerly and feeling her tits.

"Oh, yeah! Kiss her boobs Jim! Kiss her boobs!" she said in that Jersey accent

I somehow complied and her nipples were certainly erect as the camera showed when she zoomed in. Deena's head was thrown back and she was breathing heavily.

"Aw, look at that pussy..." Snooki said as she zoomed in there and then went back to my still hard dick.

"Sit on his dick, Dee. I wanna watch you fuck him."

"No..." she moaned "you first."

"Oh yeah!" she said as she handed the camera back to Deena.

Why didn't I remember all this? Why wasn't I filming this? I mean, sure it's probably every guys' dream to film or be in a porno but the one time I'm a part of one and I don't remember it?

The shaky camera now showed Snooki atop my dick and her petite body bouncing up and down.

"Oh yeah! Oh my god...he's...so....fuckin'...big!" she moaned

"Better than Paulie?" Deena said as she filmed

"Oh, Fuck Paulie!" she yelled, making Deena laugh

Deena now got in close to my face

"You like fucking her, Jim?"

"Oh yeah...she's niiiiice..." I slurred "feel her tits..."

"Oh, sure!" she giggled

Deena somehow held the camera out at an angle where I could see her lick Snooki's tits while she fucked me, making her moans all the more erotic. The camera spun around to Deena's face.

"I'm gonna fuck him next." She smiled

"Oh, yeah?" Snooki replied off camera with a laugh

The camera shook more and it appeared to drop down to show Deena's ultra-smooth pussy.

"See how wet I am?" I heard her mumble in a girlish voice "I'm gonna fuck Jim now."

A pair of fingers appeared and started to rub her pussy. I could hear heavy breathing again followed by louder moans from Snooki. Deena immediately turned the camera back to her friend who was much closer to me now as she lay forward and seemed to be kissing me.

"Look at that ass!" Deena said as she zoomed in on her ass cheeks

"You're a porn star Snooks!" she giggled

Snooki's body was heaving up and down from this angle.

Deena smacked her ass hard.

"My turn, bee-yotch!" she giggled

Snooki was still atop me and somehow seemed exhausted before she rolled off me. Deena clumsily zoomed in on her friends' face.

"Was that good, babe?" she asked

Snooki held her hand to her face, but was still breathing hard, Deena turned the camera to show her face.

"Snooki's all fucked out." She said with a smile "now it's my turn."

The camera vibrated and shook as she seemed to moving around before it was relatively steady, then I heard a low moan and grunt come from Deena. The camera was pointed down at me. Deena was on top of me like her friend was before. My face seemed expressionless and it didn't seem like my eyes were open either.

Geez is this how every girl I've been with has seen me?

Oh man, I'm doomed!

Deena didn't seem to mind as she rocked up and down on me.

"Let me hold the camera." I heard Snooki say off camera "Does that feel good?"

"Awesome!" Deena said breathlessly

Now Snooki was the one playing with the zoom lens on the camera, moving it back and forth as her friend fucked me.

"Fuck him, Dee!" Snooki said enthusiastically "this is so fuckin' hot to watch!"

She pulled the camera back to show Deena's body arch and her head drop back and a long, sexy moan come from her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! He's coming!"

"Wow!" Snooki said excitedly

Deena was the one breathing hard now as she moved forward and kissed me. Snooki kept filming as she kissed me long and lovingly. Snooki turned the camera around to show her face.

"That was fun!" she giggled.

The camera abruptly shut off.

I sat back in my seat and took a deep breath.

I had no memory of all this. Only now could I piece together what had happened, I now knew that the other girl I'd seen arguing with Nicole/Snooki was this mysterious Deena woman. Perhaps if she'd stayed in the room a little longer maybe I'd know what prompted her fight with the others. But then again I was so drunk I wondered if I could remember my own name.

I closed the laptop and started gathering myself together.

When I finally arrived home, I was beat. Smokie the cat was happy to see me, as always. I had a pile of magazines that had arrived while I was gone. But my favorite leather chair was calling my name, boy had I missed it. I was still on East Coast time and my eyes were getting heavier. Before I knew it, I was dozing with NBC News on in the background, but I could still pick up a few bits of it in between my eyes closing;

"On the broadcast tonight...new scandal in...new economic indicators show a definite trend..." it was all something of an audio blur to me. I guess it's what happens when you fly, but one stretch of the report woke me up;

"It's a video that has surfaced on the web showing what some are calling disturbing behavior at an exclusive beach resort by executives of the Eagle Group, a prominent finance company just recently the recipient of a government bailout. Our Washington Bureau Chief Laura D'Atri has the story..."

I was somehow awake more fully when I heard the words "beach resort"

"...it was at the Villa Del Sol resort that a Roman-themed party was videotaped, it shows several executives with women, reportedly paid escorts, who were flown in on company jets to the resort. Jets that the company claimed it could no longer afford to maintain, and also claimed to have sold at auction. Though the registration numbers correspond to planes owned by Eagle Group."

The video showed men of various ages in white tuxedos accompanied by girls in Roman-style outfits, the women's faces were electronically obscured as they playfully interacted with the men.

So THAT'S what she meant by the Caligula reference. Maybe it was her way of telling me what that party was all about. Had I witnessed a corporate scandal? The report continued;

"...the party was an expensive affair, with the women dressed as Roman servants. A source at the resort claims that the debauchery went on throughout the night. Another source claims actress Sofia Vergara was at the resort but it's unclear if she was a guest of Eagle Group, though she is seen with an unidentified man walking through the hotel towards the elevators..."

A security tape showed her stumbling through the hotel with someone who looked like...

"Uh-oh" I said out loud

I knew it was me on that tape with Sofia, and one of those "Roman girls" was Laura Austin, my friend from L.A.

"...Nevada Senator and GOP Leader Pat Geary has promised a full inquiry will be made into this incident along with allegations members of Congress may have been there. It remains to be seen exactly what penalties could be levied against Eagle Group. And there have been rumors of further video evidence yet to come that could implicate unknown members of Congress or the Senate...Laura D'Atri, NBC News, Washington."

Not only did I witness a corporate scandal, but I might be caught up in it too!

"Huh-boy..." I said to myself

Maybe if I lay low this'll blow over, like when I was the "mystery man" spotted in the Burger King with Lindsay Lohan. Hollywood was buzzing about that video for awhile, but nothing came of it.

Yeah, that's it. Lay low "Hollywood Jim", lay low.

That'll work.

At least I hoped it would.

12