Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 65

Story Info
Hollywood Jim meets Kate the great.
4.5k words
4.64
28.7k
36

Part 67 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-Thanks again for your patience!


Chuck Tyler sat back on the couch in my office and looked through the photo sheets of my recent work. It was rare for him to be in my office this late in the day, and on a Friday, no less.

"Hollywood...if I haven't said it before, I will say it now." He said idly before looking up at me as I sat at my desk clicking through emails "You are one lucky son of a gun."

"Really?" I replied "Why's that?"

"Oh come on! Do I have to say it?"

"Maybe you do."

His face had a look of envy, jealousy, you name it.

"OK, if you want to rub it in a little more..." he began in a comically defeated-sounding voice "I can't believe you got the Victoria's Secret gig, and I'm very envious of you at this moment...satisfied?"

The dramatic silence between us made my response all the more enjoyable. But at the same time, I had to admit he was right.

"Yeah, I'm satisfied." I said before adding "...and I can't believe it either."

"Working here has its perks doesn't it?"

"Yes...it...does." I replied in a tone that confirmed I was in a place others probably dreamed of.

Artists Unlimited had had a long relationship with Victoria's Secret but up to now it had been pretty low-key. I didn't completely understand how the agreement was structured but it seemed like we did some promotions for them but not the "big-ticket" promotions that got all the TV coverage every year. This time though, we did.

And boy, did we get lucky!

None other than Kate Upton would be the face of a new line of, shall we say, "unmentionables" that Victoria's Secret was introducing in a splashy campaign. And an ace photographer would be needed for the occasion.

Guess who got the call?

The launch would be at a splashy event in Miami, and it had been a long time since I'd been there. Like Chuck said, I was one lucky son of a gun because he'd be deep into meetings at the New York office while all this went on. Jeff Murphy, his second in command, had to stay behind in L.A.

So for the most part, I'd be on my own.

Sarah Smith was the company's rep in Miami, and my contact there. I'd never met her but was told she was just as much the pro I was. She'd been snatched from a rival agency with the promise of bigger things at Artists Unlimited. What those "bigger things" were, I wasn't privy to. I left that to Chuck and Jeff.

"Chuck told me all about you, all the stuff you've done." she said as we rode from the airport in a limo.

"Well, I shouldn't take all the credit, I'm just their photo guy."

"But as photo guy you've been pretty good for them...or don't you know that?"

"What do you mean?"

Sarah looked at me with a confused expression.

"You don't look at the books, do you?"

"Why should I?"

"I'll tell you why, the company's been at, or near, the top of the most powerful agencies in the entertainment field since your company merged with them. Without you they'd still be courting porn stars."

I was drawing a blank now, how do I answer that?

Luckily I didn't need to.

The limo pulled up to the enormous Fountainbleau Hotel. I quickly grabbed my carry-on bag.

"I'll call you later on..." Sarah said as I got out.

"Yes...I'll be, uh, waiting."

OK, so I don't know about business, that had always been Chris' forte' when he ran our old photo company. But did he know something about this deal he never told me when it was first proposed? And if he did, why keep it from his partner? And how could another agent based on the other side of the country know about the business in L.A.?

I shelved any thoughts about that as I walked out onto the balcony and into the Miami Beach sun. God, it felt great! Vegas might be hotter, Hawaii might have the better beaches, but there was something ultra-classy about being in a hotel where the ghosts of Sinatra and the Rat Pack still held court.

I got out my classy "Miami-look" suit. I'd purchased it in Vegas and it still felt cool on me as I checked myself out in the mirror.

I took a deep breath.

"OK, Hollywood, let's have some fun." I said to myself as I grabbed my camera bag and went down to the lobby where Sarah would be meeting me.

The door to the limo swung open, revealing Sarah in a slinky red dress, on her cellphone as usual.

"Yes...I'm just leaving now, Jim's in the car with me...OK...I'll call you later on...bye." she said as she hung up the phone "Chuck's up in New York, he wants a full report on how everything went, I guess there's some big meeting going on there."

"With Chuck there's always a big meeting." I replied.

"This sounds bigger, he mentioned someone named Scott Jackson."

The name sounded familiar.

"Do you know him?" she asked.

"I'm not sure...seems familiar..." I said slowly before quickly adding "Nah, it could be anyone."

I brushed off any thoughts of corporate intrigue as we smoothly pulled away from the Fountainbleau.

The party was enormous and the flashbulbs went into overdrive with every limo that pulled up.

"So where's the guest of honor?" I asked as we went to our assigned places.

"She's supposed to make a big entrance pretty soon." Sarah replied as she looked over the night's itinerary on a IPad mini.

Just then the light's dimmed and techno-house music filled the room along with high-tech lights. Model after model walked the catwalk in silky variations of the company's wares. I snapped photos as I could until the models all crowded together then parted to reveal Ms. Upton.

"Whoa..." I said to myself.

Kate was dressed in a simple but ultra-sexy glittery white dress barely held up by nearly invisible spaghetti straps. It was made to show off her tits. She had a mega-watt smile as 2 male models in tuxedos guided her to the end of the catwalk.

"Man, she's pretty." I said out loud amidst the din.

"Now, now, let's not forget why we're here." Sarah said.

"I know, but...wow."

With the show part of the evening over, the guests scattered but many were looking for Kate, myself included.

"OK, Jim we'll need shots of her with the VIP's here." Sarah said.

"Right."

As we got near a smaller stage that had been set up I saw a man in what clearly looked like an expensive tux talking with Kate and someone else who seemed to be with the night's sponsor.

The tuxedo man looked down and saw Sarah and myself.

"Hey! There you are!" he said with a big smile "Come on up here."

"Wonderful show, Scott!" Sarah said as they hugged "But how did you get down here from New York so fast? I thought those meetings were still going on."

"Oh, us big shots are allowed a break, plus I wasn't going to let Miss Kate down." he said with oily confidence "Have you met her yet?"

"I have but her photo guy here hasn't" she said as she turned to me, smiling and obviously playing off my being starstruck at seeing her on a stage.

"Well! Let's take care of that!" he said "Kate!"

The small group of party goers standing at the bar parted and out came Ms. Upton in that same dress. Her blonde hair looked fabulous and seem to float around her as she walked over.

"Kate, this is Jim, he's the photo guy Artists Unlimited sent over." Scott said

"Hello, I'm Kate Upton." she said elegantly extending her hand which I could see had a large diamond ring on one finger.

"Great to meet you, can't wait to do photos of you."

"Well, you're not the first!" she laughed.

"And hopefully not the last." I quickly countered, making everyone laugh.

Strange how I could be a nervous wreck one minute, then a witty raconteur the next.

"How long are you here for?" she asked.

"Well, I think that's up to the powers that be here." I said looking at Sarah and Scott.

"Yes, Jim will be doing the photos at the store opening tomorrow." Scott said.

"Nice...I look forward to working with you." Kate said with a sweet smile as she went off with Sarah.

As Scott and I watched her walk away he turned to me;

"Jim, you're a rather lucky guy."

"You said it." I said with a chuckle.

"No, seriously" he said "I've been keeping an eye on your work, past and present."

"Oh, well, thanks"

"I'm looking at your future as well."

Now he had me curious, and nervous.

"What do you mean?"

"You heard about the meetings in New York, right?"

"Uh-huh"

"Let's just say that...your name has come up" he said before quickly adding "in a good way, of course."

"Uh-huh...I guess that's good."

Scott had a reassuring smile now.

"You are correct, sir." he said smiling "I'll be in touch."

Scott walked away and immediately started glad-handing some fashionista-types nearby.

What could he have in mind, I thought.

The evening wore on and Kate was hustled to different people for meet and greets or impromptu photos, the cell phone cameras were getting a workout tonight. I watched the crowds as I nursed a glass of wine. Even if I wasn't the center of action like she was I still felt cool in the night air.

But what Scott had said was still nagging me; "I've been watching your work. Past, present and future."

What could that mean?

Reassignment? Promotion...or termination?

I got out my phone and looked up Roger Sullivan's number. He'd been the lawyer who'd orchestrated the merger of my old firm East Coast Image with Artists Unlimited, he must know something.

I hesitated before hitting the "call" button.

I realized it was obvious I had a case of galloping paranoia.

Get another drink, "Hollywood".

Sarah was at the bar on her phone again.

"Right, yes, I'll take care of it." she said as another glass of wine came to her.

"So what do you think of all this?" she asked me.

"Takes me back to my early days in L.A." I said

"Really? How so?"

"One of the first big events I went to was like this, only it was Paris Hilton who was the guest of honor." I said, trying not to brag "It was so strange seeing all the celebs there."

"So you were star-gazing, huh?"

"Uh-huh, I was young and naïve."

"So what are you now?"

"Uh...a little older but still naïve."

"You left out successful."

"Well...that's debatable." I said tactfully.

"Kate's very eager to work with you, you've got the itinerary for tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, follow the lovely Miss Kate for the day."

"Good!" she said before looking at her watch "If I'm gonna be at my best I'd better call it a night."

I did the same.

"You're right, um, how do I get back? I'm so used to driving myself to these kind of soirees'."

Sarah laughed.

"My, my, you have been spoiled haven't you?"

"Probably." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let me make a quick call, I'll be right back." she said reassuringly.

Just then another woman approached me.

"Are you Jim?" she said.

"Yes?"

"I'm with Victoria's Secret and I couldn't help but overhear you, would you be willing to do a small, well make that a big, favor for us?"

"I'll try, what is it?"

"Kate's had a very hectic day and we'd really appreciate it if you drove her home, we'll handle transport back to your hotel."

I was confused.

"Not to sound ungrateful, but why not use a limo?"

"We've had some security breaches lately and we got word someone from the tabloids has some drivers on retainer to provide stories. If she was spotted like this it would fuel speculation that she was, shall we say..."

"Intoxicated?"

"Exactly. Even if she wasn't a rumor is still a rumor."

"Anything to keep the client happy, I always say."

"Wonderful, follow me." she said as she took my hand "Scott said many good things about you, I used to work with him."

"Really?" I replied, I was even more intrigued "I never got your name."

"Oh, Melissa, Melissa Sheridan."

Melissa guided me through a security checkpoint and into a private area where Kate was with someone named Jackie who appeared to be an agent.

"Kate? You met Jim earlier, he'll be driving you home." Melissa said

"Oh, good. I'm just really beat and I don't want to fall asleep driving back."

"Yes, uh, good idea."

"You'll be taking her to Sergio's house, here's the address, it's already been programmed into the GPS on her car. Thanks again, Jim."

"Right, oh I was supposed to leave with Sarah..."

"Yes, I'll let her know what's going on." she said as she got out her phone

"Let's go to my car." Kate said

"Lead on..." I said, making her smile as she held onto my arm

We were led down a long service corridor to some doors that opened onto the garage. A few vehicles were coming and going.

"Her car's over there, Jim." her agent said "Thanks again."

"I know where my car is Jackie, come on!" she said in a slightly irritated tone.

Kate led me to a white Porsche 911 Turbo Carrera. The windows were deeply tinted and the wheels had a mirror finish to them.

"Man, nice car!" I said as I looked it over.

"Thanks, I don't get a chance to drive it much. I'm usually traveling all the time." she said "Here's the keys."

We slid into the front seats, only now did I notice her long and tanned legs that were revealed via an elegant slit in her dress and seemed to go on forever and the white stiletto heels as she got into the passenger seat. I tried not to stare as I fumbled with the ignition key. Finally I got the key in, and the Porsche sprung to life.

"You wanna peel out?" she asked

"Uh, I would but we might slam into that truck that's at the exit." I said as I pointed at a delivery truck that was about to pull out.

Kate put her hand to her mouth and tried not to laugh.

"I'll get you home safely Miss Upton."

"Please, call me Kate."

"OK, uh, Kate"

And with that, we exited the parking garage.

The Miami night looked beautiful as we drove along the midtown streets toward the highway entrance.

"You get down here, much?" she asked as she idly twirled a lock of her blonde hair and looked at me.

"No, I think the last time I was here was for the film festival, not even sure when that was."

"I love it here." she said looking out at the bright lights that reflected on the water "Go ahead, floor it." she said playfully

"Really?"

"Uh-huh, you know you want to."

I seriously thought about it for a minute.

"Ah...well, I think I'll pass" I said "Fine wine and a Porsche might not mix well."

Kate nodded, like she agreed with me.

"Besides, when it's someone else's car it's best to treat it like you would the owner." I added

"Oh, so...handle with care, huh?" she replied in a flirty voice

"Something like that, yes."

"Here's the house." Kate said as we approached what seemed like a darkened house "...punch in this number...1325."

I punched in the numbers on a call box and an imposing wooden wall slid open revealing a long curving driveway with white stones and small lights on either side. An ultra-modern, single level house was at the end of it, though it was dark I could see it was the same color as the stones. There was even a small fountain in the center, lit from underwater.

"You live here?" I asked as I looked out the car windows

"No, it belongs to a designer...Sergio Garza. Heard of him?" she asked as she checked her small purse.

"I have now." I replied "And he lives rather well."

Kate giggled.

"Do you...wanna come in?" she asked "we can have another drink since you won't be driving back."

"Uh, sure...why not?"

"Cool."

Tiny blue accent lights illuminated the inside of the house. Kate clicked on a brighter light that revealed a large open room with high ceilings, But other than a huge Andy Warhol silkscreen of Marilyn Monroe, there were no pictures on the stark white walls. The hardwood floors had the shine of a bowling alley and a few white leather armless chairs and couches were the only signs of residence.

"Not much in terms of decorating work, I guess." I said as I looked around "Being a designer I'd figure he'd have, I don't know, designs on the wall."

"He's not home all that much, I think he's over in Milan for a show there." Kate said from the bar area "What are you drinking?"

"Oh, whatever you're having is fine."

Kate brought over 2 glasses of white wine.

"So, what should we drink to?" she asked.

"Uh, to Sergio for...providing a great house."

Kate smiled as our glasses clinked.

"Let me show you the pool area." she said.

I followed Kate out onto a wooden deck that surrounded a rectangular swimming pool. The pool was light from underneath with the same blue lights I saw inside but appeared to be setup for lap swimming only.

In the distance I could hear the ocean.

"This is really beautiful." I said to her.

Kate gave me a relaxed smile in return.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything." I replied.

Kate moved closer to me.

"Do you think I'm beautiful, too?"

"Sure, why would you ask such a thing?"

"Well...we're alone here, in a cool house, drinking wine at night and you haven't made any kind of moves on me." she said quizzically then added with a look of suspicion "You're not gay are you?"

"No, not at all."

She moved even closer now.

"Then...would you mind if I kissed you?" she said in a softer voice.

It must have been the wine talking but I heard myself say;

"Would you mind if I kissed you back?"

Kate softly kissed my lips.

"Not at all." she whispered.

I put my arms around her and we kissed, I felt an instant charge as her tongue touched mine.

"Nice." she said with a smile.

"Very nice." I said.

"Kiss me again." she said softly.

I kissed her again and as I held her, my hand went down to her shapely ass.

"Oh! Getting a little grabby are we?" she said with a giggle.

"Couldn't help myself." I replied sheepishly.

"Well, what's stopping you?" she said with that same easy smile.

"Nothing, I guess." I said as I gently caressed her ass, it felt nice through the silky material of her dress.

"Ohhh...that's nice..." she sighed.

I continued to softly caress her ass, she was right, it felt nice.

Kate softly took my hand and led me back inside.

"Let me show you the bedroom." she said.

The bedroom was just as sparsely furnished as the rest of the house, but whereas a silkscreen of Marilyn Monroe was on the wall, the bedroom had one of Elvis Presley. A king size platform bed dominated the room, which unlike the rest of the house had all black walls trimmed in white. Kate stood facing me at the foot of the bed and we kissed again.

"I don't know why but I'm a little nervous." she said with a small laugh.

"That's OK, I-I am too."

Kate stood in front of me and slowly pulled the straps of her dress aside, still looking at me before letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in the tiniest of thong panties. She slowly lowered her arms and revealed her beautifully large breasts.

I think I caught myself gasping, she giggled.

"I know...they're kinda big, huh?" she said.

All I could do was nod.

Kate embraced me again.

"I know...and they're all yours, Jim..." she whispered in my ear as she kissed my cheek "...all yours..."

I could feel Kate's nearly naked body rub up against me, getting the expected response from between my legs.

"Mmmmm...that feels good too." she said. seductively "Why don't you take that suit off, babe?"

"N-never refuse a lady..." I somehow said.

Where did that line come from?

"Let me help you." she said.

Kate loosened my tie, then began unbuttoning my shirt, her soft hands tracing a pattern down my chest before drawing it over my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Kate now looked at me seductively as I felt her hands loosen my belt, then my pants.

Soon I was in just my underwear as well. Kate took a step back to look at me.

"Time for the grand finale, I guess."

Kate slid her panties down, revealing a perfectly smooth pussy. I did the same and my dick was revealed to her.

12