Adventures of Jenny McCarthy Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenny 'singles out' a female contestant on MTV.
2.8k words
4.15
46.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jzelger
jzelger
24 Followers

Chapter 2: Singled Out

[The following is the second part in a series of excerpts from an interview with Jenny McCarthy. These segments were never published anywhere, and are being revealed here for the first time.]

So, my time at Playboy ended after I had been Playmate of the Year. A lot of people hope Playboy will be their big break, and it sure was for me. I eventually ended up on that MTV dating show, Singled Out. The basically wanted some sexpot to "co-host" the show, make fun of contestants, push the guys around, and look hot doing it. You can imagine the sexual energy on those shows. Dozens of college age guys and girls trying to win a date. Add to that music, dancing, and some suggestive questions, and you have a lot of sexual tension! So, I basically acted like an ass and people loved it. And when people found out I had done so much at Playboy, I just became more famous and popular. Doesn't everyone dream about seeing their favorite TV stars naked? So, that helped me immensely!

INTERVIEWER: Were there times on Singled Out when it was tough to keep the guys under control?

You mean, because all of the guys were probably more turned on by me than the contestants?

INTERVIEWER: Well, yes...

I have to admit that they turned me on often, too! I mean, there I am in this dancing, writhing sea of young guys, right on top of them. There were times when some of them tried grabbing my ass or my boobs. Lots of guys tried feeling me up. That stuff was all edited out, but that was the main reason I started getting pushy with the guys, you know, kind of kicking some ass out there.

INTERVIEWER: What kind of stuff did they throw out...?

I see where you're going with this! After what I told you about those Playboy videos, you're hoping for more outtake stories, huh?

INTERVIEWER: I was just trying to hear about...

Yeah, I know what you want to hear about... Anyway, let me tell my own stories!

There was one episode that something interesting happened. The show had started, and John was getting the game ready to start. Some kid named Sean was sitting in the hot seat, and John asked him where he wanted to start. So Sean says with a grin, "Can I just get Jenny to come over here and forget the game?" That got a bit of a groan out of the audience of female contestants, but the guys drowned it out with their hooting and hollering and applause. I gave the camera a big silly shocked expression, and John did too.

"I think that's up to Jenny," he said. I made this little mischievous "I'm thinking about it" look, and then I started over to the big chair, with a nasty little grin on my face, the crowd of guys even noisier. I went up to Sean and struck a pose, saying hello like he was picking me up in a bar.

Then, I hopped onto his lap, exciting the guys again. I playfully put arms around his neck. Now, at the time, I was wearing this tight pink T-shirt, that displayed by rack very nicely, and a short black skirt. I hugged him, and what no one seemed to notice was he had slipped his hand up my skirt. He then slid a finger along my slit once or twice through my panties. I wanted to keep the show going, so I tried to hide my surprise, and I jumped up off of his lap, pretending to scold him, wagging my finger. As I walked away, I stopped and flipped up my skirt, giving everyone a peak at my little black panties. That wasn't quite so bad, except that I was wearing a thong, so I exposed my ass cheeks to the world. John shouted, "WHOA! Can we air that? Put something on, young lady!" Of course, he had to yell this over the screams from the audience. I just stood there making a silly "innocent little me" face.

Sean's stroking of my pussy lips had given me a tingle down below, and after exposing my butt, I was feeling pretty excited over turning the guys on so much. Still, the show had to go on. We waited for the crowd to quiet down, and continued. Now, you may know how the show works. John asks some stupid questions, and Sean's answers narrow down the field of women. This time the question was something about what size Sean likes his women: skinny, average or chubby. (Though I think instead of "chubby", the category was "Baby Got Back".) Sean decided to get rid of the chubby ones, so they walked off stage, parading past him. Keep in mind this was MTV, so their standard of "chubby" was pretty sexist.

As the paraded by, one redheaded girl took my lead and flipped up her skirt, shaking her ass for Sean. She had regular panties on, but he liked it enough to use his option to keep one of the girls he had just thrown out. As she headed back to where the other contestants were standing, John said, "Sean, you sexist pig!" Now, the guys were cheering the girl -- named Heather -- and she raised her arms in the air, happy to accept the praise. "Hey!" I yelled, putting my hands on my hips, "I already did that!" So, I walked over to her, and we stood side to side, our backs to the audience. I started flipping up her skirt and then mine, like I was comparing our asses. The crowd was screaming again, though I was getting more excited after again exposing my rear end to the crowd. Heather was laughing and she then flipped her skirt up again, leaving it up and wiggling her butt again.

I should explain that the whole point of the show was to make it seem like everyone was just barely under control. The producers wanted me to act as outrageously as I dared to, and the crowd usually joined in. So, I figured that Heather was showing me up, and I gave her ass a quick little spank. It was a little harder than I meant, and a soft "SMACK" could be heard. She acted shocked, but just went with it. She made a pouty face and put her skirt back down, rubbing back there like she was hurt. Then she really surprised me by suddenly flipping up my skirt and giving my ass a slap. Since I was in a thong, she actually hit flesh, and gave me a real spank.

Now, we were kind of play wrestling, and I reached over and grabbed the top of her skirt and literally tore it off of her. As it fell to the floor, the crowd was screaming, hooting at Heather standing there in a shirt and her panties. The next step was another one of those times where I went too far. As she grabbed at my skirt to tear it off, I slapped her hand away, and then reached forward, grabbed hold of the waistband of her panties, and yanked them down to her knees. Her round ass was now exposed to the crowd, but I suppose they were more excited to see her reddish bush. If you looked closely, you could see the hint of the lips of her pussy. While she had a shocked expression on her face, she gave a little spin, making sure all the guys got a good look at her nudity. Then, I guess she lost her nerve, because she turned and ran off back stage, pulling up her panties as she went. I figured I might as well play along, and ran after her.

Behind me, the crowd kept going wild. As I left the stage behind, I figured there was no way they would air any of this. So, since the show was over, I decided to turn my attentions to Heather. She ran off toward the dressing rooms, but I caught up with her. "Hold it right there!" I shouted. When I grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her against the wall in the corridor, she let out a gasp, with a hint of a giggle. "Sorry about all that," she laughed.

I leaned in closer to her, keeping her pinned against the wall. "This is my show," I said, with mock anger. I moved even closer, and spoke quieter. "When Jenny McCarthy pulls off your panties..." I leaned in, my lips just inches from hers. I moved my hands back to the waistband of her panties. "...You keep them off!" Then, I yanked them down again, and she gasped. We were both breathing heavily now. I moved my right hand up her thigh slowly, moving inward as I did. She wasn't giggling any more, just panting. She obviously hadn't expected this.

"Remember, this is MY show...I'm in charge," I whispered and then ran my fingertip along her pussy lips. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. I continued to stroke her slowly, and I noticed my finger got wetter as I stroked her. Her lips became swollen, and she started to slowly move her hips, sliding her slit against my hand.

Our faces couldn't have been more than an inch apart, and I felt her breath against my face. She licked her lips as I pushed my finger between her cunt lips, into the wetness beyond. She whimpered as I slid my finger inside of her. It felt like her pussy was sucking on my finger, pulling it further inside. Then, I pushed it deep inside her cunt and she moaned. I started sliding it in and out, and she was panting and moaning as I did so. All this time, we both moved very slowly, keeping the whole affair so damn hot, I knew my juices were seeping out of my own cunt. All we could hear was our own breath. Our tits were mashed together, as our painfully hard nipples rubbed against each other through our shirts.

Heather's hands hung down by her sides as she leaned her back against the wall and humped against my hand. A little grin formed on her face as she kept her eyes closed, just savoring every move of my fingers. I slipped a second and then a third finger inside, and she made a "Mmmmmm...." sound as I picked up the pace, but not by much. Then, I began to rub my thumb against her clit and she grunted. "Oh, God..." she whispered. She started to grunt rhythmically, matching my every thrust, and she got louder. My fingers were now covered in her sweet juices, and I felt the warm liquid start to run down my hand. I'd never known anyone to be so turned on and so wet. Of course, by now my thong was soaked, too.

Finally, her breathing got heavier and her grunts became loud whimpers. I knew she was close. I picked up the pace even more, as our faces remained so close that our noses touched as we moved. Then, she had had too much and I felt her pussy grasp my fingers as she cried out. Her orgasm hit her and she shook, crying out even louder. I held her tightly against me body, having to hold her up as her orgasm took all strength from her legs.

Her bucking subsided, and all that was left was our ragged panting. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me, her gaze full of lust. She closed the tiny distance between us as our lips touched and we kissed deeply. As we did so, I brought my fingers up between our lips. They were dripping with her tangy cum, and we continued to kiss with my fingers between us, sucking and licking my fingers as well as our own mouths.

We leaned there for a couple of minutes. I grinned and said, "So much for the game, huh?"

She smiled back, "Oh, I'd say I won the game..."

We kissed again lightly, and I caressed her ass, and her hand slid under my skirt down to my thong, rubbing the length of the little strip that ran up the back. When he fingers trailed lower, she noticed how wet my panties were. "How rude of me..." she said, "I've got you all worked up and done nothing about it." She started to rub against the material covering my mound, and I sighed.

"Wait..." I said. "Let's go to my dressing room."

I pulled myself off of Heather and took her hand, leading her a little ways down the hall to my dressing room. She didn't even seem to care that she was now naked from the waist down.

We barely got into the room before her hands were all over me, and I closed the door behind us as she kissed me. Leaning up against the door, she straddled my knee with her naked thighs, rubbing against me.

Smiling, she grasped the bottom of my tight T-shirt, and I helped her pull it off over my head. My swollen tits sprang free, my nipples erect as they could me. She rubbed her hands over my rack. She grinned and said, "Oh, I've always loved your tits..." I giggled. It was true that my tits were one of the things that made me famous. Guys just loved them, not ever caring if they were "enhanced" or not. I guess some girls probably loved them, too.

Heather lowered her head and starting to lick and suck my tits, all the while squeezing them with her hands. As she began sucked on my nipples, I tried to reach under her arms to get to her tits. Seeing what I wanted, she swiftly stepped back and whipped her shirt off over her head. Her medium sized titties popped out, and my mouth was on them immediately. She held my head in her hands as I went to town on her nipples. She moaned, running her fingers through my hair.

We started making out again, and we made our way to the couch at the far end of the room. I broke from her kiss and sat down in front of her. Her hands went to my skirt and she quickly unzipped the side, pulled it off me and flung it over her shoulder. She then slid off my thong, and kissed my pussy lips lightly. She starting licking my slit up and down, making me pant and thrust against her face. I put my legs up over her shoulders, and she leaned in and grabbed my ass. I felt her tongue slide into my cunt, and she lapped hungrily at my gushing liquids. I whipped my head back and forth, moaning, and I grabbed onto her head, pulling her to my pussy. She seemed to be in heaven as she licked my pussy hard, stopping occasionally to suck on my clit, making me cry out. I starting grunting, and thrusting my hips forward, helping her as she wildly fucked me with her mouth. "Oh, unngghh.... yyeeeaahhhhh...." I whimpered and moaned, not believing how she made my cunt feel. My grunting was more frantic as she ate me out. My thighs squeezed her head as I finally came hard, nearly screaming as spasms racked my body.

As I slowly recovered from my mind-blowing orgasm, Heather climbed up onto my lap and we slid our hands over each other's soft, hot bodies, kissing and licking everywhere. We just stayed there, lying on the couch, exploring our bodies for a long time, until there was a knock at the door. Our heads perked up, nervous that we'd be discovered. "Yes?" I said, trying to hide my fear. "Who is it?"

But instead of hearing a response, we saw the door start to open. I hadn't locked it when we first got here! We tried to sit up and find something to cover ourselves up, but there was no time. The door swung open, and there stood Sean, the Singled Out contestant, with a grin on his face. He held a hand in the air, and dangling on his finger were Heather's panties. We hadn't noticed they were left behind in the hallway outside.

"I wanted to return these," he said with a beaming smile. "Could I put them back where they belong?" Heather and I smiled back, sitting there totally naked in front of him. I ran my hand along Heather's ass and said, "Well, you can see she doesn't need them right now... but maybe we can find something for you to do while you're waiting..."

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. And believe me, we found plenty for him to do.

THE END

[NOTE: Just in case you couldn't tell, this is not really a magazine excerpt, and this never happened.]

jzelger
jzelger
24 Followers