Adventures of Maggie & Dinah Ch. 01

Story Info
Two college roommates search for hot men to fuck.
2.4k words
3.96
19.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Throughout my college years, the first day of each semester was always my favorite. I loved getting dressed up nicely on those mornings to impress my new classmates and hopefully catch the eye of some cute guy. On the first day of spring semester sophomore year, my roommate Dinah and I rushed around our tiny dorm room, throwing on different outfits and making sure our hair and makeup were perfect. In the end, Dinah decided to wear a short green dress to show off her long, tan legs. I settled on tight jeans with a blue shirt that showed off just enough of my ample cleavage. As we were getting ready, we gossiped and laughed about the guys that we wanted to have classes with, especially Collin Worth.

For the past few months, I had been interested in Collin, along with just about every other girl at San Alberto University. He was tall and muscular, with a head full of curly blonde hair. Whenever he would play Frisbee shirtless on the quad, there was guaranteed to be a crowd of girls there to watch the show. Many a night I had put my hand down my pajamas and touched myself while thinking about his abs and his cock, making sure not to wake Dinah up with my sighs and groans. Whenever I saw Collin around campus, I imagined us fucking right at that moment, whether it be the cafeteria, library, or even in the middle of math class. Unfortunately for me, Collin was way out of my league and the closest I had gotten to him was during a group project we had to do for our math class freshman year. Since then, I hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to him, let alone hook up with him, but as I got ready for the new semester, I was praying that we would have a class together.

After four classes finished, I realized that I only had one left, which would be my last chance to have a class with Collin. As I was going to my 20th Century Literature class, I had to go to the bathroom, which was already full of girls waiting to go. Because of the long line, I was 5 minutes late to class. Once I opened the door to the class, though, I scanned the room and realized that Collin was not there. I was so busy looking for him that I almost missed the professor calling out my name.

"Maggie," the professor said. "Are you Maggie Lawrence?"

I turned and looked at him, my face turning bright red.

"Uh, yes professor. I'm Maggie," I stuttered.

"I would appreciate it if you could come on time," he said to me. "Because of your tardiness, you've disrupted the cohesive learning environment that the class has created. We will now have to find a new balance."

I didn't fully understand what he was talking about, so I found an empty seat and the back and silently sat down. He began to write on the chalkboard, and I started to study him. The professor, whose name was Garrison Plouth according to my schedule, was average height with brown, tousled hair. He was probably in his late twenties or early thirties, and was wearing pants tight enough to show off his nice ass. I realized that even though Collin was not in this class, Professor Plouth was going to be just as fun to look at and flirt with this semester. I couldn't wait to tell Dinah all about him!

2.

When I got back to the dorm room, Dinah jumped off her bed and grabbed my shoulders excitedly.

"Guess who I have three classes with!" she said, smiling.

"Who?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Collin Worth! He looked so good today, Maggie! And we even sat next to each other in Comm!" Dinah said as she bounced up and down. Even though she was my very best friend in the world, I couldn't help feeling a stab of jealously. Sure, Dinah thought Collin was attractive, but she wasn't the one who masturbated thinking about him on almost a nightly basis. My jealously disappeared, though, after Dinah's next pronouncement.

"Not only do I have classes with him, Maggie, but he invited me and whoever I wanted to bring to his fraternity's party this weekend!" she practically screamed. "That means you and I are going to one of Collin Worth's parties!" We both grabbed each other and jumped up and down, screaming in joy. I couldn't believe it! We were finally going to one of Collin Worth's exclusive parties, and I couldn't be happier. My goal was to hook up with him at the party, whatever it took.

3.

The night of the party, Dinah and I yet again found ourselves trying on numerous outfits and applying copious amounts of makeup in our dorm room. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I realized that the sexy leopard print dress I was wearing was going to turn some men on. Suddenly, I was extremely horny and wanted to touch myself, but Dinah was still in the room. My feelings intensified, though, so I went down the hall to the bathroom to find relief.

I stepped into one of the stalls and locked the door behind me. I quietly slipped out of the dress and hung it on the door. I was completely naked except for my pair of strappy high heel shoes. I ran my fingertips lightly over my exposed breasts, circling first my left, then right, pink areola. I began to imagine Collin touching me, stroking my breasts and pinching and twisting my nipples. I looked down and saw that my nipples were now fully erect and pointing out in front of me in the cool air. My right hand began to sneak down to my crotch, the fingers pushing past the outer lips of my shaved mound which was now dripping wet. My right hand ran up and down my slit as the left squeezed one of my nipples. I imagined Collin's strong fingers touching my pussy, thrusting into my tight hole and finally rubbing my clit. In a matter of minutes I was orgasming onto my fingers, trying to stay silent in case someone was in the bathroom with me. As I recovered from my climax, I imagined Collin kissing me and stroking my hair. I knew it was a long shot, but I knew I needed to sleep with him tonight.

4.

When we got to the party, it was pure chaos. There were people everywhere, in the backyard, in the hallways, in the kitchen, even blocking the front door. Numerous couples were making out and groping each other, and there was alcohol everywhere. Both Dinah and I grabbed a red cup and asked for some beer. She chugged hers while I sipped mine, trying to spy Collin. Like my earlier class, he was nowhere to be found.

Within minutes, two drunk guys approached Dinah and I and introduced themselves as Jeff and Danny. In normal circumstances, I would have probably hooked up with Jeff, the guy who was talking with me, but tonight I had eyes for one man only, Collin. Dinah, on the other hand, was open to anything and all of a sudden she was making out with Danny. She looked at me, winked, and continued sucking on his face. Jeff put his hand around my waist and began to kiss me, but I pulled away. He realized that he wasn't going to get lucky with me, so he disappeared back in the crowd to find someone more willing. I decided to go to the top of the stairs to get a better view of the people on the first floor. I figured that I would be able to spot Collin from the second floor.

Once I got to the top of the staircase, I scanned the crowd, but saw no sign of Collin. I realized that the second floor was a lot less crowded, so I decided to stay up and take a break for a while. As I walked down the hallway, I heard groans from behind some of the bedroom doors. I wondered if Collin was in one of them now with some other girl. Just the thought of it made me cringe. As I got to the end of the hall, I heard someone flushing the toilet. After a few moments, there was the sound of a sink running, and then someone opened the door. Suddenly, I realized it was Collin that was coming out, and I decided that it was now or never. I had to make my move if I wanted him.

"Is that the bathroom?" I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah," he said. "Wait, are you the girl from math class? Maggie?" His voice was slurring, but I was thrilled that he recognized me despite his intoxication.

"Yes," I replied. "You're Collin, right? This is a great party."

"I guess so, all my friends are hooking up right now, though," he said.

I looked up into his eyes and stepped closer.

"Why aren't you?" I said, putting my hand on his chest. I had never been this bold, but I wanted him so badly.

"I hadn't found the right girl yet," he said, as he put his arms around me. "But I think I just did."

Suddenly, the distance between our faces closed and we were kissing. His lips were heavenly; strong, yet soft. It was getting hotter, and his hands wandered from my back to my ass. He pulled me against his body, and I could feel his cock through his jeans beginning to harden. I brought one of his hands to my breasts and he began squeezing it as he kissed me.

"Let's go to my room," he said, breaking our kiss for just a moment. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his muscular torso. He pushed past the door, put me on the bed, and laid down next to me. I suddenly found myself on top of him, straddling his body and pulling my dress down to expose my bra. Then, we rolled over and he was on top, his strong body poised over mine. After I unhooked my bra, he pulled it off completely and looked hungrily at my tits. Suddenly he was licking and biting my nipples, but it wasn't enough. I pushed his face on my chest and he began to suck my breasts hard, going back and forth between the left and right. I was in ecstasy as he hungrily slurped at my large boobs. My hand wandered down his stomach toward his crotch. I felt his cock through his pants and began to rub it. He pulled away from my left breast with a pop and began to unbutton his shirt while I worked on his pants. He helped me take off his jeans, and I finally got a look at his nearly nude body. His muscular chest was covered in a light layer of blonde hair which continued down the center of his perfectly defined abs and formed a happy trail pointing to his cock. His only article of clothing was a pair of blue boxers that was housing a considerably large tent.

I began to straddle Collin's legs and grabbed the edge of the boxers, slowly pulling down. His pole sprang out of his pants and I gasped at the size. The sorority girls were not lying when they said that Collin Worth had a huge penis. I suddenly needed to have that monster in my mouth.

I bent down toward the engorged mushroom tip of Collin's dick. I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked the underside of the head as I looked up at his face. Our eyes met and he smiled and stroked my cheek. I started to take more of his rod in my mouth and ran my tongue from side to side against the soft skin. I grabbed his balls with my left hand, and suddenly he began to groan in pleasure. I began to suck his penis harder, starting at the base and working myself up to the tip. He suddenly pushed my head back, though, surprising me.

"I don't want to come in your mouth," he said, "I want to fuck you first."

With that, I pulled him on top of me and opened my legs.

"I'm on the pill," I whispered.

I took his large tool in my hands and stroked it twice before putting the tip at the edge of my opening.

"Ready?" he asked, and I nodded. He pushed himself into me, and with three quick thrusts, his penis was fully covered by my sopping pussy.

"Oh god," he said as he began to go in and out, "you are so fucking tight."

I can't believe that I am having sex with Collin Worth right now! I thought as he continued to pound into me. I was in pure ecstasy as he pistoned into me quickly and skillfully. My body responded to the rapid thrusts and we found ourselves in a perfect rhythm. His penetration was so deep that his balls were slapping my ass in perfectly timed intervals. The pleasure in my nether regions had been building up, and I was close to exploding. I could tell Collin was, too, because his thrusts were getting faster and harder. Suddenly, I was overcome by an explosion of pleasure and a deep heat rushed through my whole body as I screamed, "Oh Collin, fuck me! Fuck me!" My orgasm was too much for him to bear and suddenly I felt one huge thrust followed by a gush of his seed traveling out of his cock into my pussy.

In the following moments he softened inside of me and I rolled over to the other side of the bed. I smiled at him, kissed his forehead, and left the bed. I knew that he was drunk and probably wouldn't remember our lovemaking, but I wasn't too bothered. I had come to this party with a mission, and I had accomplished it. After I put on my clothes, I went downstairs and found Dinah. I whispered to her what had just happened, she squealed, and we decided it was time to leave the party. As we were walking out the door, I looked at the top of the stairs and saw Collin standing there, looking at me. As I stepped out the door, I saw him waving and blow me a kiss.

He won't remember me, I told myself. But now, I wasn't so sure.