Adventures of Mega: Chance Encounter

Story Info
Mega finds herself feeling jealous.
1k words
3.43
8.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megaluvd
Megaluvd
18 Followers

This story was written for a fan who won my instagram contest. Hope she enjoys it!

~~~~~~~

Mega watched as Felicity stood at the door eating cheerios and talking about some movie she wanted to see. Standing in just her bra and panties she excitedly described a love scene she thought would be strange.

"Meg?" Felicity snapped Mega out of her trance. "You with me?"

"Yes Fe. I'm here." In reality she wasn't. They had been going about this for a month. No one knew what the two of them were up to, hell, she had no clue what they were up to. Late nights at work, business trips-- usually ended at one of their homes or hotel room.

She missed the touch of a man. Strong hands. Rough around the edges. Large. And, quite frankly, she missed a nice thick cock. They experimented with Felicity's collection of dildos, but it just wasn't the same. The feel of the rubber paled in comparison to the throbbing of a nice hard warm thick cock between her lips. Pussy and mouth.

Davis had to make several more business trips so she had to quench her sex thirst some way. But she was growing tired of this lesbian facade she was putting on.

"Meg?" Felicity broke into her thoughts once more, "I have some news and I have to just come out with it."

Oh, shit, I hope she isn't head over heels in love. Mega thought to herself.

"Let's be honest here. With one another. Its fun, but that's it. You're not really into women."

"So..." Mega wanted her to say it so she was sure.

"So, we can go back to boss and employee. I hope. No problems?"

Relieved Mega perked up and said, "sure."

"Cool. Well I will go then. You have a lunch meeting at noon with a D. Hamilton. Will I see you at the office before?"

"I have a what with who?" Mega sat up straight in her bed.

Felicity picked up her phone and clicked a few buttons. "Business lunch noon Mr. D. Hamilton."

"Oh." A smile crept onto her face.

"Oh? The D. Hamilton? When did he get into the modeling business? And is there gonna be dick involved?"

Things really went right back to normal with Felicity and Mega appreciated that about her.

"He said he met her on one of his trips. I forgot we even made this meeting. Goes by the name of Chance. He says she will be my new poster girl. Wanted me to see her in person before I made any decisions."

Felicity climbed into bed with her. And kissed her for the last time. "You're just beautiful and I can tell you it will be hard to keep my hands off of you. But if he dicks you around again with this business shit I may go ape shit on his ass."

The women doubled over in laughter. After a moment, Felicity touched Mega's cheek, smiled and left the room picking up her clothes on the way out.

Mega stayed in bed until she rocked herself into orgasm. Getting up, she only allowed enough time to shower and get to the restaurant.

It had been too long since the laid her eyes on that talk drink of sexy water. Davis sat looking over at a menu nodding his head in conversation with a young woman.

She was stunning. Beautiful caramel complexion, nice posture. Chance. But she had that after sex feeling good look. And she was a little to close to Davis. Mega knew what it was. He wasn't hers to be territorial over, but he had some nerve.

She put on a smile and sat. Sensing Davis' hesitation, she spoke first, "Davis, you look good as usual. This must be Chance."

Davis was nervous. He had saved up his pent up sexual desire for Mega. It had been very hard, but when he looked up from his meal last night she was giving him vibes he could not deny.

Chance was lovely. Sensual. And made sure everyone around her knew so. She took one look at Davis and set out to get him. She was riding him in the back seat of her car under the hotel's garage. Giving him all she had and making sure he gave her everything he had. When she came around his dick he grunted out his orgasm but kept moving. Sending them both into heavy breathing and starry-eyed bliss. He grabbed her hips and flipped her in the cramped sedan. Pushing her face into the back of the passenger side seat; with one swift motion he was thrusting into Chance. She screamed out in pleasure and moaned as he came once more.

Chance maneuvered her body and slipped the condom off. She sucked and licked him dry forcing his erection back to life. It took too long for him to cum like this , but he sat back and enjoyed it til she grew tired. She was amazing at it. Just the right amount of saliva and suction, but he was spent. And his thoughts were on Mega.

Chance couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked like that. And it was showing on her face. Davis looked over at her glazed over look and back at Mega. She knew. For that he was ashamed. Just a few more hours and he would have been balls deeps in her softness. He had the instinct to cancel the meeting, but he made a promise to a very close friend he would see about this.

They made small talk and Mega gave directions to the pair to meet up with her stylist and photographer for a test shoot. She would make her final decision.

Once the valet brought the car around, she wondered if her abrupt departure was rude. She shook the guilt away as her phone buzzed with a new message.

"I really hope you let me make this up to you."

She rolled her eyes at the text and decided to not respond. She sat and watched as Chance walked across the street to her parked car. Chance had the body and definitely the wow factor she searched for in models.

Picking up her phone, she responded, "Meet me at your place."

Megaluvd
Megaluvd
18 Followers