Adventures of Megan

Story Info
Megan begins her career as cum queen.
2k words
4.25
80.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
96 Followers

The Adventures of Megan

Chapter 1.

Megan knew what her fetish was very early in life. She knew and she was determined to get the most out of it. The beautiful, busty blonde with blue eyes, long straight legs, shapely ass and generally a figure any woman could be jealous of, had a thing about black men. Preferably very dark indeed, with really huge cocks and balls heavy with loads of sperm. The very thought of them made her wet her panties. She didn't know how her fetish started exactly and didn't care as long as she got what she craved.

When at college, she couldn't satisfy her desires trying to find fulfillment in fucking her colleagues. With no parental control she got pretty wild and indiscriminate. Anybody could have her as long as they guaranteed good pounding of her holes and a generous donation of semen. Very soon the word got round and there were always willing guys. Not a single day passed without Megan getting fucked and drinking sperm. She started in the morning. There was always a student or two, sometimes three, eager to start their day with a good blowjob and sperm shedding. They would linger in front of her room in the dorm, waiting for her to rush to the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. She would be back within minutes and busy herself with the first guy. Her room mate, Jenny, was understanding and liked looking. Megan knew they were in a hurry to get to their classes so she made a quick job of it. she sat on her bed, the man stood in front of her, his trousers down, she would suck on his cock and bring him quick relief with expert movements of her hand. She liked squeezing the balls with her left hand while working on the dick with her right. This way she could feel his balls contract getting ready for the shot. Then she took the head of his cock in her mouth to make sure she didn't waste any of his goo. She didn't swallow immediately, but turned the liquid around in her mouth, enjoying the salty taste, recognizing the texture. When she swallowed, always in one gulp, she said:

"Thanks, honey. Send in the next one."

After a week Jenny came up with an idea. She said Megan could charge twenty dollars for a blowjob. She, Jenny, would collect the money, direct the traffic, and enlist new donors. She would keep fifty percent of the earnings. Megan laughed at the idea. Not that she needed the money, but having extra income was nice and she could spend it on sexy clothes and shoes as well as toys in the sexshop.

Megan also had sex during the day. She was willing to skip lectures should there be a candidate for her services. There was a motel near the campus where they would end up. Unlike in the mornings, this time she would want proper fucking before getting the next load of sperm. The motel owner soon realized what was going on and saw a business opportunity. One afternoon, when he saw a student leave the room Megan was taking, he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He heard and let himself in. Megan was reclining on the ruffled bed, her legs spread open. She was all naked apart from her stockings. The man stood and gaped.

"Come here, honey. I've been waiting for you. Show me what you've got there." Megan said thinking it was another customer for her. then she realized who it really was and sat abruptly, saying: "Shit. I'm sorry. I thought it was..."

"That's okay." The man was quick to reassure her. "I've come up with a proposition. Do you want to hear me?"

Megan relaxed. She lay back on the bed and said somewhat lazily:

"Sure. What is it?"

Frank, that was the motel owner's name sat next to her, tentatively put his hand on her thigh and said:

"Look, there are plenty of starved individuals staying here. Usually salesmen on business trips. I might drop them a word you're here, waiting and you'd have more business."

Megan realized he was taking her for a hooker and laughed happily.

"Why not! Sounds like a good idea to me. What do you want in return?"

"Say twenty five percent and..." He suspended his voice and ran his fingertips along her inner thigh, close to her wet vagina. Megan opened her legs wide for him, putting her left leg on his shoulder and pulling him to herself.

"It's a deal," she said.

Frank's mouth were on her labia lapping her juices with his tongue, sucking on her lips, biting them. He shifted his attention to her clit stimulating it with his tongue and fingers. Megan reached down with her hands and opened her labia for him. The man immediately buried his mouth in her snatch to collect more of her juices. In his eagerness he did not think there was likely to be sperm mixed with them and did not taste any. He now entered her snatch with his fingers to get a good feel of her inside. Seeing that she was surprisingly wide for her age, he felt emboldened to move in the fingers of the other hand and open her to peep inside. He gasped.

"C'mon! Get out your dick and ride me!" Megan urged him.

He didn't need to be asked twice. With frantic movements the man divested himself of his clothing and lay on top of willing Megan. He drove his tool instantly in, drove it hard evoking a shriek, then a laugh from Megan. He was pounding her with all his might intent on showing her what a good fuck he was. In fact, however, he was not that well endowed and it was hard for him to satisfy Megan's needs. He was soon coming to an end and then she pushed him away, forcing him to pull out of her, crying out:

"Feed me. Feed me!"

He brought his penis to her mouth, striving to control his coming ejaculation. He drove hard into her mouth and throat not bothering she might gag on his shaft. A few pushes into her throat sent him groaning loudly and he shot his load. That same second Megan grasped him by the balls forcing his manhood out of her throat. She wanted his cum in her mouth to better enjoy it. and it was a generous load she got this time. the man must have kept his balls full and filling for a few days. "Yummy." She thought as she swirled the thick semen in her mouth with her tongue, then gurgled it, then blew bubbles with it before finally swallowing in her usual fashion – in one big gulp.

Looking at her playing with his cum, Frank gasped:

"I never seen a whore like you."

Megan sent him a grateful smile. She enjoyed both his cum and his appreciation of her whorishness. When she got back to the dorm in the evening, there was another surprise awaiting her. Jenny had put aside three condoms, each with a generous amount of goo!

"Shit, Jenny! Where did you get these?" Megan exclaimed in joy.

"I had a good fuck while you were out and saved all the semen from the three guys for you."

"Thanks, you're a sport." Megan kissed her lightly, eager to get her treat quickly. She reached for the first condom.

"Want me to film you take it all in? you'll have something to look at later on." Jenny suggested. Megan considered a while.

"Sure, why not?" she said and proceeded to open the condom. Jenny produced a camera and started filming her. she said:

"Say something to the camera before you eat it."

Megan put her nose to the open end of the condom and inhaled deeply.

"Smells great. I wonder what the taste's like," she said turning to the camera.

Carefully not to spill any cum, she turned the condom upside down, tilted her head back and let the semen slide down her stuck out tongue into her mouth. There was a lot in that condom and Megan was taking her time tasting it. when all the cum was in her mouth, she rinsed her mouth with, sieved it thru her teeth to make it foamy and swallowed.

"Wow," she said to the camera, "That was yummy. Thick and rich. I wouldn't mind getting another helping from that guy."

"Arranged." Jenny laughed filming her all the time.

Megan occupied herself with the next condom. She didn't stop when there was a knock on the door and three students entered.

"Wait till she's finished with the condoms." Jenny told the men.

"Hi," Megan sent them a lascivious smile. As the next load of sperm was into her mouth, she watched the three pull out their dicks and start playing with them. She realized that she was now drinking her seventh load and was far from being satisfied. She looked at their heavy balls and gulped all the content of the condom without playing with it. then proceeded with the last one. She was eager to get warm jizz from the three men.

and hardly ever finished a day with fewer than three young men using her and feeding her with their semen. After a few months only, Megan knew she was addicted to her daily intake of goo and her need for the article kept growing. She no longer cared about her studies only about having cock enough and man's paste enough to quench her hunger. Unfortunately, there was no black community to speak of and so her biggest fetish remained a dream.

This all changed when her stepmother, Monique, had enough of wasting money on Megan's studies and brought her home to put her in her company. Megan's sweet life suddenly became a nightmare. She woke up in the morning craving sperm and there was none to be had. At noon her pussy tinged and there was no rescue coming from any direction. In the evening her starved body shook with sex hunger, but there was no cock offering itself to her. On top of that Megan didn't like the dead end job and didn't like the people in the company. There was just one exception – a tall, strong black guy Will.

Megan started eyeing him from day one, wondering how to start things going with him. For the first month, however, she tried to satisfy herself with evening outings to a pub. She was now twenty one. These quick affairs were by far not enough for Megan. She knew what she wanted and she would have it! After a month she decided on a simple strategy: she left early and waited for Will to emerge from the office building. When she saw him, she followed him. It didn't take long when Will swerved round and came straight to her. there was no escaping now.

"Hallo," Megan said.

"What do you want? What are ye following me for?" He demanded.

Nonplussed, Megan said:

"Me following you? I, I just happened to be around."

"Don't give me that, Honey. I see you follow me since I left. C'mon, get it out of you. Say you want a fuck." Saying this, Will grasped her elbow.

"Just tell me you're a little hungry slut. Otherwise you're not gonna get it." He continued.

Though scared she was, Megan could feel her pussy flow profusely. She said quickly, but still quietly:

"I'm a little hungry slut and I want you to fuck me."

"I didn't hear you well, slut. Say it loud and call me 'Sir'."

"I'm a little dirty white whore and I want your big black dick fuck me hard, sir." Megan blurted out loud, two passing women gave her a look which only excited her more.

"Okay, slut. Come with me."

Obediently, she followed full of anxious anticipation.

If you like the story and want to know what follows, please say so.

Terrin2
Terrin2
96 Followers