Adventures of Missy Ch. 02

Story Info
The plane ride.
3.2k words
4.16
30.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

After takeoff the next morning Bill and Missy settled into their seats for the long flight from Bangkok to Los Angeles, then on to New York. Bill had several quirks, and one was that he liked to dress up when he travelled. And he liked to fly Business Class. Today he wore one of his best suits, custom made in London by his tailor on Saville Row. His shirt had French cuffs and cuff links, he sported a red tie with an expensive diamond tie tack, matching red cravat and Italian shoes. When he wanted to, Bill could look very handsome, substantial and important, and it was beyond Missy's wildest dreams to be with this kind of man, on an expensive plane trip, all paid for by him. If it meant wearing a skimpy outfit, so be it.

She knew she was very pretty and had a nice body, though in the past when she wore what few skimpy clothes she had, she got too much attention from men, who were always approaching her and trying to touch her. After a while she gave up on wearing those clothes. Now with Bill she was safe from the advances of other men, and this was a great comfort to her.

And indeed, Missy didn't have much of a choice in her travel clothes today. All the bottoms were short skirts, all the tops were tank, tube or spaghetti-strap styles, and the only pair of shoes were the 4" black stilettos with straps he had given her as an extra present. There were no panties, just a colorful selection of tiny thongs, so she chose the blue one to go with a light blue cheerleader skirt and midriff tank sweater in powder blue cashmere.

"Sir," she had asked Bill the night before, "May I ask a question?"

"You may, little one."

"I looked through all the bags and I don't see any bras. You took all my old ones. Sir, I always wear a bra. Did I miss a package?"

Bill smiled to himself. This was another important moment, as he began training her body.

"Missy," he said sweetly, "your breasts are beautiful, honey, just the nicest shape they can possibly be. But they are a little bit small. They are so firm, so young and healthy, that you will not need to wear a bra with those new tops I bought you. Your breasts don't need the support. I would like to see you without a bra tomorrow, and we'll see how it goes, okay? Then if you want, we can talk about it later."

"But Sir, I will feel naked under my top, and my, my..." she couldn't quite say to him that her nipples would always be rubbing against the material of the little blue sweater she had chosen.

"Missy, I said let's try it and see."

"But Sir, ..."

Bill decided to put a little edge into his voice for the first time. He came close to her, looked directly into her eyes, raised his voice and said: "Now missy-girl, I will hear no more about this from you! You will not wear a bra tomorrow, and that's the end of it. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He looked very hard and stern, standing above her and almost overpowering her.

Missy had been shocked by his tone -- he almost seemed angry. Quickly she replied:

"Yes Sir."

But now as she sat in her big business class seat, Missy barely remembered that bit of tension from the night before. Bill had been very loving this morning, and had handled all the travel details so that all Missy had to carry was a small purse with her makeup, perfume and the silk scarf he had given her and asked her to bring along. Otherwise, she hadn't had to do a thing except follow where he led. She was excited about being on a plane, her first time, and it was wonderful when they brought drinks and then food.

Once the drink and meal service were over the plane settled in for the long stretch and night fell. The cabin lights were lowered and many of the people fell asleep. They were in the very front of the business class section so there were no neighbors in front, and Bill saw that the people on the side and behind them were asleep. Missy was starting to close her eyes, but Bill had other ideas. He snuggled up next to her and whispered in her ear:

"Little one, I want you to do was I say now, okay? It will be easy."

"Yes, Sir, I will do as you say."

"Go into the bathroom, brush your hair down in front of your shoulders and put on some more perfume. Check your lipstick, then take off your little thong and bring it back and hand it to me."

Missy teetered down the darkened aisle in her heels and got into the bathroom. Thought most people were asleep, one big man on the aisle leered at her as she went by, and she saw him turn and felt his eyes on her ass as she struggled on the stilettos back to the bathroom. Although it was awkward, she was able to get her thong off and perfume on, and went back to join Bill, who had moved to the aisle to give her the window seat.

"Well, ...?" he asked.

Sheepishly she held out her hand with the thong balled up in it, and dropped it into his hand.

"Now we will begin your training. Sit here. Good. Now, since we are sitting here, we will begin with how you sit. Normally you will be just as you are, in heels and a short skirt with no panties. You will keep your knees tightly together like a good girl, and under NO circumstances are you allowed to cross your legs. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," said Missy, though she wondered if this was just for now, or would this be a more permanent rule. As if reading her mind, Big Bill said:

"From now on, you will not cross your legs, either in my presence or when alone. You notice that I threw away all your pants, and you are also forbidden to wear pants any more. You can choose from the clothes I buy you, okay sweetie?"

Missy started to realize that Bill was controlling her too much and giving her rules. He was so different from Jintau, who just roughly had his way! Bill was more careful and purposeful, and was very particular about what Missy wore and how she moved. If she let this continue, where would it end? Summoning up her courage, she said:

"Sir, I am not sure that this is right. I am used to choosing my own clothes, and I often cross my legs when I sit down. And I like wearing pants! So please ..."

Bill did not give her a change to finish, but reached over and grabbed her throat, lightly choking her and looking her deeply in the eyes.

"Little one, I am in charge now and these are my decisions. You are no longer in a position to decide these things." His hand took a firmer grip on her throat, he moved closer and his eyes bored into hers. Still quiet, he intensified his voice:

"I am not your husband yet and you are not my wife, but you know that if this does not work out, I will send you back to your fathers' house. Is that what you want?"

"No, oh no Sir!" Missy whimpered as memories of that last night with her father jumbled into her head.

"Please, don't send me back!"

"If you disobey me or disrespect me, or if you are in any way less than pleasing to me, I will send you back to your father. The choice is yours."

Poor Missy! Pinned to her seat with a strong hand on her throat, Bill looming above her, strong and confident, she felt small and became lost in her feelings of submission and acceptance.

"Yes Sir," she said meekly, "I will do my best to please you and make you happy."

"You did not make me happy with what you just said about choosing your own clothes. There will be consequences for your actions. Get out the blanket and cover yourself," and she immediately did as she was told, unfolding the airline blanket and putting it over her body.

"Now take off your shoes and skirt." Missy squirmed awkwardly in the seat but managed to do both things without calling attention to herself.

"Give me the skirt!"

Now Bill had both skirt and thong, which he casually zipped into his carry-on bag under the seat. Missy felt naked -- although covered by the airline blanket, she had only the little blue midriff sweater on!

"Okay honey, you're doing fine now. Just don't speak unless I ask you a question, and if I give you a suggestion, request or order, you will do as you're told."

"Yes, Sir!"

Bill arranged the blanket around her shoulders.

"Now you will take off your sweater and give it to me."

Missy struggled and squirmed, moving this way and that before she was finally able to take off the sweater and hand it to him. Again he zipped it into his carry-on bag.

"Now I want you to kneel in your seat facing me, and snuggle up to my shoulder and chest." And she did, thankful that it was dark and everyone around was sleeping.

And it was in that position, under the airline blanket, totally naked and kneeling, snuggled up to Bill and stroking his strong chest, that Missy did as she was told and whispered her sexual history to Bill. He asked her for every detail and she told him all about Jintau and how he fucked her so hard every night, and how she swallowed an early breakfast of his cum every morning after an extended mouth-fucking.

"Every morning?"

"Yes Sir, I don't think we ever missed a day."

"What about at the end when he was sick?"

"He stopped making love to me at night when he no longer had the energy, Sir, but he made me suck him until the very end."

Bill couldn't believe his luck. Every sexually active girl knew how to get fucked -- that was easy -- but their oral experience and ability to give good head varied greatly. He did the math, and realized that in her six years of marriage this pretty creature kneeling next to him, a little Thai girl who still looked age 18, had performed well over 2,100 full swallowing blow jobs.

"How did you feel about doing all that sucking and fucking, little one?"

This is a question she had thought about, anticipating that he might ask one day. "I have never talked to anyone else about this, Sir. I think it was just normal for me. I have nothing to compare it with. I know that wives are supposed to please their husband, that's what my mother told me. I know that sex is all about his cock and his orgasm, and it was my job to please him and make sure he came every time."

"And what about you, my little sweet girl -- did he make you cum?"

"No Sir, he never cared about that. I would always get wet, but I never came."

"Finger yourself now."

Missy was shocked, but at the same time secretly thrilled. Jintau would never have thought of her pleasure like this. She put a finger, then two, into her pussy and started moving them around. As she stroked herself in the dark jet plane, Missy though about her new man. She knew already that Bill liked her dressing slutty, and in private he liked her naked and kneeling. Even now, smart girl that she was, she realized in a basic way what was happening. Bill was establishing sexual dominance over her in his own fashion, and doing it in a very specific, thoughtful way. And Missy responded as a good little girl should, with eager obedience. Whatever Bill wanted to do with her would probably be okay with her, since already she could see that it was better than her father's or husband's rough treatment of her.

As she knelt beneath her blanket and fingered herself, Missy felt herself falling even more deeply in love with Bill. Thoughts of him filled her mind, body and soul, and she wondered what his cock was like. She got hotter and hotter. Her fingers rubbed her clit furiously and she felt herself approaching a big orgasm. It built and built, it was almost there, then she heard him ...

"STOP!" Bill whispered in her ear. She was so close! But Bill grabbed her hand and took it away from her thrusting pussy. Missy felt a strong combination of sexual stimulation and frustration, all at once.

"You will not ever cum without my permission, little girl."

And as she squirmed and whimpered beneath him, Bill took the silk scarf and wrapped it around Missy's eyes as a blindfold.

"Sir? ... "Missy whispered uncertainly.

"Just stay where you are and rest. Stroke my chest, little one." And the frustrated Missy did as she was told.

Bill settled in for a long nap as they flew on to New York, and after a while Missy also dozed, her head resting on Bill's chest. When Bill awoke most of the plane was still asleep, and he thought about what should come next.

"Missy, you may take off your blindfold and put on your clothes now."

"Yes Sir," she said groggily as she woke up, but then she realized she did not have her clothes.

"Sir, may I have my clothes back?"

Bill, still fully dressed in his fancy clothes, looked down at the naked girl under the blanket and said,

"I will give them to you once you are in the bathroom. Wrap two blankets around you, and come with me."

As he retrieved her clothes from his bag, Missy struggled to wrap one blanket around her waist like a bath towel, and put the other around her shoulders, clutching it in front.

"And your heels," Bill said and she slipped on her high heels, taking the time to fasten the straps.

He got up and strode down the aisle to the very back of the plane. Missy struggled to get out of her seat and teetered precariously down the darkened aisle after him, losing ground until she was alone in the aisle. Several men noticed her and leered as she went by, and that one big guy brushed his arm up against her as she passed. His hand caught her ass for a hard squeeze and pulled the lower blanket, and it almost came off! Missy squealed and ran forward, grabbing the blanket with a free hand. She held it up just barely and struggled to the back of the plane, one hand desperately clutching her waist and the other her top. How humiliating! Thankfully Bill had an open bathroom and let her go right in, handing her skirt and top in after her. He also handed her the purse.

"Check your hair and makeup and be back to the seat in five minutes," he said, looking at his watch.

"Yes Sir."

She had to hurry to get dressed in time and check her hair, brushing it quickly and applying her perfume and red lipstick before teetering back up the aisle. The same big guy was watching for her, and as she passed him in the darkened aisle he stopped her with one strong arm, while his other big hand went under her little skirt and actually got a finger up her pussy and held her there, grinding it into her, until Missy finally squealed and bolted forward out of his grasp. This was more than humiliating! She struggled forward and finally teetered up to the front aisle.

Should she tell Bill about the groping man? She knew she should, but Bill would probably go back and make a big scene. The police might even be called once they landed. No, it was better to stay silent -- no one else knew, and after all she was not hurt. Swallowing her pride and humiliation, Missy stood and looked at Bill, who was stretched out luxuriously in his Business class seat. His eyes were at the level of her tummy and he looked her up and down, enjoying the sight of the pretty little Thai girl in the tiny blue skirt and tight top.

"What do you want, sweetie?" Bill whispered.

"Sir, I would like to sit back down but your legs are in the way."

"Of course, but first you will ask permission."

Missy was taken aback, but said,

"Sir, may I have permission to sit back down in my seat?" She fidgeted back and forth on her legs, still shaky from the very recent finger up her pussy.

By now the people across the aisle were looking at the scantily-clad girl on her high heels standing uncertainly in the aisle. Bill noticed this and had a new idea.

"Take off your shoes, you'll be more comfortable," Bill said in a slightly louder tone, and as he and the others watched, Missy reached down to remove her heels, bending over at the waist.

The flustered girl had to undo the strap on each one, which took a while, and she knew her bare ass was showing. Finally it was done.

"Good little girl. You may sit down now," said Bill, loud enough for the others to hear, as he moved his legs and let her in. Missy collapsed in her seat and softly began to cry.

The rest of the flight passed uneventfully, and finally they were through customs at JFK Airport and walking down the concourse. Bill needed to use the men's room, so little Missy waited nearby, resting up against the wall, taking in the wonders of a big American airport. All of a sudden she felt a huge body next to her, and looked up to see the big man from the plane! He stood close, right in front of her, leering at her as pushed up against her petite frame, almost engulfing her. No one could see in the busy concourse because his body was blocking the view, and he quickly took her hands and pushed them down to his bulging pants.

"You didn't stop me from feeling you up in the plane, did you? I had my finger right up in your cunt. Feel this big cock now, whore. That's all you are, a slutty, lowly whore." And he made her feel his hard cock for what seemed like an eternity before slapping her face lightly and calmly walking off. Flustered and amazed, Missy barely regained her composure before Bill emerged from the rest room. Should she tell him? No, better to stay quiet, and after all, she was okay. And she couldn't tell anyone about the little surge of wetness in her pussy!

As she walked through the airport in her skimpy outfit, Missy was very aware of her body and the effect it had on men, even strangers. She knew she was sexy, but Jintau had never complimented her and she had been wearing baggy clothes for so long that it had not been an issue in Thailand. She would have to be more careful from now on.

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers