Adventures of Missy Ch. 04

Story Info
Bill continues to dominate Missy.
3.1k words
4.17
25.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

So Bill and Missy settled into a comfortable domestic pattern. After waking up to a hard cock and swallowing cum for her early breakfast, she did all the chores and housework in her sexy outfits and heels. Bill insisted that she maintain her hair and makeup all day long, and evenings too. During the day she also served him whenever he ordered, bringing him drinks and snacks. After a week she had been a good girl and obedient house mate. While Bill had not spanked her again, neither had he fucked her yet. This worried Missy. Her only experience was Jintau, who had fucked her right away, the very first night.

"Sir, I have a question," Missy said after an early evening session of cock sucking had yielded another load of cum in her tummy. Bill was relaxed and post-orgasmic, slumped over in his chair while Missy knelt before him.

"What is it, slut?"

"Are you going to make love to me ... Sir ... I mean, to my pussy?"

Bill's plan was to make her wait for it, and now she had finally screwed up her courage to ask for it. Bill was going to fuck her soon anyway, but it would be on his terms. He sat up suddenly, alert, looked down at her and decided once again to put an edge into his voice.

"Damn it, whore," he said, raising his voice, "That is not for you to decide. I will fuck you when I am good and ready to fuck you!!"

Missy cringed but managed to reply:

"I know it is your decision, Sir. But your little whore wants your cock, Sir. I'm horny. I want to get fucked. Please Sir?"

"You will shut up and wait for it, whore," said Bill, leaning forward to slap her face hard for the first time.

"OOOWWWWW!! Sir, that hurt!!"

And Bill slapped her even harder on the other cheek, causing her to fall from her knees to the floor, completely shocked, holding her face gingerly.

"OOWWW, OOOWWWW, OOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!"

Bill stood and looked down at her, crumpled on the floor. This was an important time.

"Slut, I slapped you because you forgot your rightful place here. I am the dominant man, you are the submissive girl. It is up to me to decide how we will do things here. You have no say at all in these matters. Do you think you deserve to be fucked?"

"I ... I ... I don't know, Sir. I am doing my best to be your good ... your good little girl, and I have been very obedient. Sir, my pussy gets wet all the time when I am sucking you, and sometimes I get frustrated that you will not let me cum. I ... I ... I do want to please you, and I also want ... I want your permission ..." She couldn't finish.

"You want my permission for what, slut?"

"I ... I ... want to ... to cum, Sir."

"When is the last time you had an orgasm?"

As she lay on the floor below him, Missy told him the truth. It was the second to last night in Thailand, when she had gone to her room after her father's spanking and masturbated under the covers. She didn't tell him about her father, though, only about the masturbating. She had considered telling Bill all about her father, but could not work up the courage to do so. She was afraid of what his reaction might be, so she kept quiet.

"When is the last time you had an orgasm with a man?" Bill asked, already knowing the answer.

"Sir, I have never had an orgasm with a man," she admitted.

"Yet you want it now, is that it? Are you better now than you have always been? Do you really think a little slutty bitch like you deserves to have an orgasm?"

Missy had begun to cry again and could barely reply.

"Well, do you?"

"No Sir. I ... I guess not ... I am not yet worthy ... "

"I will decide when you are worthy!" And he reached down to slap her face again twice in quick succession, causing a fresh outburst of crying.

"OOOOWWWWW. OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

"Now go to your room and wait for me naked, kneeling on your pillow."

"Yes Sir," said Missy quickly as she got up and fled to her room, more shocked than she had ever been. He slapped her so hard! She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Though she was not bruised, her face was red and sore. And worse, she really could not understand why Big Bill reacted as he had. She was trying so hard to please him! But she must have crossed a line with him when she asked about fucking and cumming. She would have to be more careful in the future.

She took a few minutes to compose herself, did her normal check of hair, makeup and perfume, then went into the bedroom. She sure didn't want to be slapped again! She really wanted to turn things around, and she tried to think of how Bill could be nice to her when he came in. What would he like?

She knew just the thing. She lowered the lights and lit several candles and a small piece of incense. She put the bedside radio softly on his favorite jazz channel. He had ordered her to be naked and kneeling, but she knew that "naked" did not include shoes. Even though she would be kneeling, she put on her highest heels, and as an added touch she got his favorite blindfold out. After she sank to her kneels on her pillow by the bed and arranged her feet beneath her, she put on the blindfold. Long black hair forward, hands back, eyes closed, smiling, moistening her red mouth, she waited patiently for Bill.

He made her wait a long time on her pillow. He had smiled widely to himself after she left the living room. After giving her a quiet week to get used to a domestic pattern of life, it had been time to really put her off balance. Thus he had exploded violently at a small infraction, hitting her, when in reality what she had said was very sexy.

For a week he had established himself very strongly in her mouth and throat, and had cum there at least a dozen times. His dominance over her was based on her performing oral sex, and that was clear to them both. But as far as fucking her he was controlling himself, making her wait, teaching her that part of being a slut is waiting. And gradually he was introducing pain into the relationship. He had spanked her very hard a week ago, and now he had actually slapped her face hard! She cried but had taken it.

Yes, he would fuck her tonight, from behind, spanking her as he did so and strengthening the connection in her mind between pain and fucking. He would dominate her so fully and get her so hot, then ...

Bill entered the room wearing a beautiful purple house coat, his long cock peeking through between the folds. He stopped in his tracks, taking in the scene Missy had prepared for him. The scent of sweet incense, the tall candles, the soft music, and the beautiful kneeling girl, all created an almost perfect picture for him. Everything was just as he wanted!

"I love you, Sir," Missy said simply.

What a girl she was! What a good little wife she would be! In just over a week she had learned all important things about pleasing him in the home. She cooked all his meals and showed a real flair for the kitchen. The apartment was spotless, and she picked up after him whenever he made a mess. She dressed and groomed as he wished her to be, she walked, sat and knelt as she had been taught. She was swallowing two loads of cum a day on average, and seemed to be getting hot while doing it. Sometimes he treated her nicely, sometimes roughly. Sometimes he fucked her mouth and other times he let her do all the work. What a sexy girl!

At that moment he decided he would keep Missy. This is the woman he would own. He saw it all clearly in his head, a flash of deep intuition about the road they would take in life together. His decision was made: They would be Master and slut. They would have many evenings like this perfect bedroom scene tonight. They would refine and improve the experience of sexy evenings at home until it was sublime.

And of course she deserved to be fucked.

"Slut, you have said you want to be fucked. Is that right?"

Missy sure didn't want to get slapped again, so she tried to explain: "Y ... Y ... Yes Sir ... I mean, I ... "

"That is what I call a good horny little slut," Bill said softly. "That's what sluts like you want, missy-girl, they want to get fucked. But sluts like you are made to wait for it. You are made to get all hot and bothered, but are not allowed to cum. That way you are constantly horny and hot, and that makes you a better oral lover. And sucking will always be job #1 for you. Do you understand that, Missy?"

"Y ... Y ... Yes Sir. b ... b ... but Sir, ..."

"Furthermore," said Bill, cutting her off, "You know you will not ever cum without my permission. But I have been thinking about it, and you're right. The little girl does deserve a chance to cum. Would you like that?"

"Yes, oh Yes Sir!"

"Will you do as I say?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Open your mouth, whore."

Bills' cock was at full attention and he stepped forward and drove aggressively into her open mouth, going deep into her throat on the first thrust. Taken by surprise, Missy choked and coughed as Bill pulled out. Before long his cock was right back in her throat, thrusting deeply. She had to concentrate on keeping her throat relaxed and conquering her gag reflex.

"Finger yourself," said Bill, and Missy immediately put her right hand down into her pussy and began stroking. She was already a little wet, and after a few minutes she was very wet, open and available.

As usual, with her hands back the poor girl was completely defenseless and could do nothing to temper or slow Bill's thrusting cock. He kept up a solid pace of deep mouth-fucking for at least five minutes. Finally pulling out after a particularly hard thrust, he watched as Missy coughed and gagged. The sounds were exciting for Big Bill and he loved having this kind of sexual power over another human being, this almost royal power. He stood straight with his legs open in a strong stance, resplendent in his purple robe, a serving girl at his crotch. He gave her time to sip some water, then drove it back into her mouth.

"Are you wet yet, slut?"

"Mmmmpppfff, mmmmmmpppfffff..." Missy couldn't speak because of the big cock in her throat.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFF!!!!!!"

Suddenly Bill pulled out, grabbed Missy and pulled her up onto the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees, whore, open your legs wide and stick out your ass," Bill ordered.

Missy knew what to do, and after she was in a kneeling position she lowered her shoulders and head onto the bed in front of her. What a sight she made! Blindfolded, long black hair billowing around her head, beautiful young Thai body, arched back, legs open, pussy lips open like petals, wet and thrusting.

Bill looked at the sexy sight and renewed his vow to keep Missy for the rest of his life. But now he wanted to accomplish the final statement of this early training period, the period when first impressions are made. He had been in one of those dominant moods all evening, very strict and firm with her, and this was the crucial moment. But first:

"Your mouth should always be active when you are getting fucked. Suck your thumb!" Missy's head was pinned to the bed, and she put her thumb into her mouth and began sucking.

"You will continue sucking until I replace your thumb with my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yessss Shhhhhurrrr."

He came behind the beautiful girl then and spanked her ass – hard! And spanked it again, then rubbed her pussy lips. Missy moaned but did not cry out as Bill spanked her a few more times, alternating between that and fingering her wet pussy.

Then without further ado he took his long hard cock and thrust it straight into her open pussy. As he did with her mouth earlier, he drove as deeply as he could on the first thrust and held it there.

"OOOOHHHHH, OOOHHHH Sir!!"

Missy hadn't had a cock inside her since well before Jintau's death, and it felt overwhelming. And it hurt! It was big!! And then Bill pulled out and thrust in again! Missy tried her best to relax and stay open, but it was hard and she was tense. Bill, sensing her tension, slapped her ass, and slapped it again and again. The pain registered with Missy, but they both noticed that she got wetter as she got spanked. Bill pulled his cock out and continued to spank her ass hard, and Missy's moans became grunts, then cries.

But strangely, Missy was experiencing it all in a new way. This was actual sex spanking, and when she was so turned on and wet like she was now, the pain felt completely different, more in tune with the sexuality she was feeling in her pussy. It all seemed to blend together, and as she sucked her thumb she went fully into a kind of psychological 'subspace' for the first time. She was kneeling before her man, obscenely open and being spanked. It felt so right, and when his big cock entered her again she was open and wet and relaxed for him. She was there but not there, her feelings and senses taken into a pure submissive state where the whole world disappeared except for the hard, driving cock in her pussy and the dominant man who wielded it.

Billy took Missy's hips in his hands and began to pump slowly and steadily into her. She made little high grunting sounds and little yelps with each deep thrust, punctuated with louder cries when Bill spanked her ass. Both her pussy and her ass were on fire! Missy had never felt this way before, and she felt the familiar tingle as her orgasm approached. But it had been so long, and Bill always stopped her. Would he stop her this time? As if reading her mind, Bill abruptly pulled out. OOHHH NNOOO!! Missy continued to gyrate and rotate her hips into the open air as she knelt before him.

"OOHHH!! OOHHH Sir!!! Please!"

"If you want to cum for me you will beg for it."

"Please let me cum!"

"More begging!"

And Missy had a flashback to the front door of her house in Thailand, kneeling before her father in the middle of the night: "Her father looked down at her, so cold and forlorn in her little dress, and said "More begging!"

"Oh Sir, I am so close. Please fuck me more. Pleasepleaseplease!!!! I want you to fuck me, Sir. I am begging for it, begging! Please fuck me and make me cum!!!"

And again Bill took aim and thrust his long cock back into her waiting pussy, as deeply as he could.

"OOOHHHH!!!! UUUUMMMMMPPPPHHHH."

And he fucked her mercilessly. Missy came almost immediately, a strong sharp thrill through her entire body, and then she came a second time a few minutes later in a wet gushing orgasm. Finally!! And it was so good, after all the frustration, the waiting and teasing. She was only partially aware of what was going on, another part of her was in a more pure mental state. She was woman at her most ideal, submitting to a powerful man and his cock. She was wetter than she had ever been.

And still Bill fucked her from behind, his hands resting easily on her hips, holding them to get a better thrust into her wet pussy. He was driving and driving, approaching his climax, and she was about to roll into her third orgasm when he stopped again, abruptly pulled out and reached down to grab her head, pulling off her blindfold.

In a sexual haze she felt herself being turned over onto her back and Bill's cock in her face, spurting hot cum all over her. Some got in her eyes, one shot went partially up her nose, it got into her hair, on her cheeks and forehead and neck. What a load of cum! Bill was sure it was the most he had ever ejaculated in his life, and he looked down with great satisfaction at the beautiful sight of his cum-covered Thai girl. He had a little more and pushed his cock head into her mouth to make a final deposit.

Missy knew what to do.

"Sir, may I swallow your cum?"

"Beg."

"Um ... please Sir, please, I am begging you to allow me to swallow your cum."

Bill looked down at her beneath him and was well pleased.

"Yes, you may. Look at me while you do it."

And as Bill looked deeply into Missy's eyes she took a finger and scooped up the cum from her face and put it into her mouth, sucking her finger suggestively, looking steadily at him until all the cum has been cleaned up and swallowed. She smiled shyly and looked down.

"Thank me," said Bill sternly.

"Thank you, Sir."

Another flashback. Missy! She remembered her father: She choked but managed to swallow it all as she had been taught. The taste was bitter and sour. "Thank me, daughter!" "Thank you, Father."

Her eyes closed and everything seemed to swirl around and come together and drift apart in Missy's head. She had been slapped hard and spanked hard, throat-fucked and pussy-fucked, dominated and treated roughly. Yet she had also experienced the two strongest orgasms of her life, absolutely mind-blowing! She had experienced a kind of transcendent state of submission, but uncomfortable past images also crept in to haunt her joy. Still, it was the most intense sexual experience she had ever had.

Images swirled in her mind of various hard cocks: her father, Jintau, the man on the plane ... She opened her eyes once more to see Bill towering above her, his semi-hard cock lying on her neck, his strong chest, his hypnotic eyes boring into hers. She was overcome and with a sigh she closed her eyes and passed out ...

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers