Adventures of Missy Ch. 08

Story Info
Alexandra takes control.
4.5k words
4.52
21.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

Tony the doorman brightened and said

"Good morning, Mr. Madison! And this is Missy, right? Good morning to you!"

And he called them a cab and held the door for Missy as she got in. He obviously could not ogle and embarrass her as he had before, but she was so sexy! He knew she had not objected or told anyone about their last encounter, and although he was not the sharpest knife in the rack, he thought she was a little slut underneath, and he could not resist the temptation and put a hand under her short dress and gave her ass a good hard squeeze as she got into the taxi.

"EEEEEEKKKKK!!" Missy squealed in surprise.

Bill, just getting in on his side, heard her and said:

"Are you all right, little one?"

"Y – y – Yesss - yes Sir, I'm fine."

Why, oh why didn't she tell Bill what had just happened? She didn't like Tony and she didn't like being squeezed and groped like that, but something in her preferred to just go along. She was okay, no harm done, and she really did not want to make a scene right here on the street, in front of all these New Yorkers. Maybe she would tell him later. Meanwhile Tony had developed such a huge erection he took a break from work and went to the men's room, where he locked himself into a stall and masturbated furiously, thinking about how great it would be to fuck little Missy and how he might be able to accomplish that. There was a little store room off the lobby, but he had no idea how he would ever get Missy there.

Missy tried to put Tony out of her mind. She was both excited and nervous about seeing Alexandra again. On the one hand what had happened before was wrong, and now as a married lady committed to her new husband she knew she should not let anyone else touch her. But in a strange way she liked the imperious Alexandra, so tall and regal, so formal, so strange and distant, so sensuous yet so lonely. She knew Alexandra was sexually attracted, and she knew what had happened last time, and she knew that it had felt right somehow. But she was married now, and resolved to avoid close contact. Maybe Bill would stay this time, and everything would be all right. She hoped Bill would stay.

When they arrived Bill talked to Alexandra for a few minutes and took care of the bill. He announced that he had important work to do and would not be home until late that evening. He gave Missy a $20 bill and an apartment key.

"When you are done, little one, Alexandra will call a taxi for you and this will cover the charge to drive you home. Don't worry about figuring out the right tip, just give him the $20 bill and you'll be fine. Then go up to the apartment, use the key to get in and wait for me."

"But Sir, can't you stay? It shouldn't take too long, and I would feel better if you stayed. Please Sir?"

Missy, sitting on the small stool in the living room as before, looked up at him pleadingly through her big eyes.

"Please Sir? I am more comfortable with you here. Please?"

"I have work to do, Missy, and won't be home until late tonight," Bill said sternly.

He bent over and whispered in her ear: "Now obey my wishes, slut. Do as I say or you will be spanked. Actually, for what you have just said you will be spanked anyway when I get home, and it will hurt!"

"Yes, Sir," Missy murmured in a defeated voice and watched as Bill left. She didn't know if she had the strength to resist Alexandra if she decided to take things further.

After she saw Bill out, Alexandra came into the room and stood looking down at the pretty Missy, sitting on the low stool with her knees tightly together. Although she had not heard the whole exchange, she knew Missy was reluctant and Bill had made it clear just how things would be. It reinforced her opinion that Missy was Bill's little fuck toy, his sex slave. It seemed pretty clear as she looked at the young girl in her little dress and heels. And something was different about her, but she couldn't quite pinpoint just what it was.

"Well child, and how are you today?"

"Fine, Ma'am," said Missy, looking up shyly at the older woman. She was dressed today in another Victorian outfit, a different style from before but still in shades of gray, long dress and sleeves, with the same high heeled boots. And an extremely small waist!

"I have finished your corset, and today you will have your final fitting. Mr. Madison wants it to be just right, and we have all afternoon, so we will spend as much time as it takes. And you know enough by now to be cooperative, don't you?"

"Y – y – yes Ma'am."

Stepping close to the stool, Alexandra ordered:

"All right then, up with you and off with the dress!"

And again Missy stood, uncomfortably close to the older woman, and took off her little dress. As before she had trouble getting it over her long hair and, moving her arms and elbows, brushed against Alexandra's full bust. Finally it was done and Missy stood in her tiny thong and high heels. Again Alexandra took the dress and went into the other room, this time locking it away in a drawer.

She emerged a few minutes later carrying a pretty purple box, in which laid Missy's new corset. And a pretty thing it was, in the purple silk she had chosen, very fine material, an under-bust style leaving her breasts free above and her pussy free below.

There was actually very little to do at a corset fitting, since once the garment was made it could really not be altered. Normally Alexandra would lace it up loosely, then a little tighter, then give the customer instructions to increase the tightness of the lacing a little bit each day for two weeks, and not really lace it tight until 14 days had passed. But in Missy's case Alexandra had other ideas. She knew this might be the last time they saw each other, they had all the time in the world, and Alexandra was determined to make the most of it. And she had noticed what was different about Missy – the large tits! This had to be the sexiest girl Alexandra had ever encountered, and the little thong did nothing to hide the perfect ass.

As before Alexandra was very professional. She sat in a big easy chair and had Missy stand in front of her, fitting the corset on and lacing it loosely.

"There, how does that feel?"

"Fine Ma'am," Missy replied, secretly relieved.

She had thought the corset might hurt or be restrictive, but this was fine, very fitted and comfortable.

"Okay, now we must make sure it is comfortable in all different positions. Let's start by reaching up. Come with me!"

And they went into the kitchen, where Alexandra had Missy reach up and get various things from upper shelves.

"Now let's make sure you can bend over okay." And Alexandra took several plates from a shelf and made Missy pick them up from the floor.

"How does that feel, child? Does the corset cause you any problems reaching up or reaching down?"

"No ma'am, its fine."

"Good. Now let's make absolutely sure it fits comfortably."

And Alexandra took Missy back into the living room and had her stretch out on the floor. She ordered the little girl to curl up, to stretch and reach, to go into whatever positions Alexandra could think of. She had never done this with a client before, but Missy was so absolutely charming in her heels, thong and corset that the older woman could not resist the temptation to see the young girl's body as it moved, stretched, contorted and posed. She kept it up for 15 minutes, often telling Missy to hold a particularly sexy pose for as long as a minute.

"Now child, it is time for you to see what it will be like to be laced up tight. Come over here!"

And Missy was put into a standing position facing away from Alexandra, who proceeded to lace up the corset as tight as she possibly could. As the restrictive garment got tighter and tighter, Missy began to complain.

"Ma'am, that's much too tight! Oh! Oh! Ma'am, that is really starting to hurt! Ooohhh!!! Ma'am, I am having trouble breathing. Oh please, loosen it! This is unbearable! Oooohhhh!!!!! Please, oh please ma'am, please loosen it!!"

Alexandra ignored Missy's pleas, tightening and re-tightening until she was finally satisfied. Missy would have been moaning, but since she was unable to take anywhere near a full breath, her sounds of consternation came out like little yelps.

"Now child, kneel here on this pillow. I will leave you for a few minutes to get used to the feeling of a very tight corset. Feel free to move your arms and torso around."

After she left, Missy squirmed and tried to find a comfortable position, but it was not to be. There was no way to relieve the constant pressure on her stomach and abdomen. But after ten minutes she did find herself getting used to it. Breathing was much shallower, and that meant she had to take more breaths. She knelt on her pillow, panting as if she had been running and were out of breath, still squirming in a futile attempt to find a comfortable position.

Bustling back into the room, Alexandra said:

"Come with me child, and we will continue to make sure you can move properly."

And again Missy was made to reach for things on upper kitchen shelves, pick up plates from the kitchen floor, and she was again made to lie down on the living room floor. Alexandra took out a digital camera.

"Wha – what are you doing, ma'am?"

"Don't worry, child, I always take a few pictures of my corset creations for my files and promotional materials. If it bothers you, just keep your eyes closed. No, have a better idea. Remember last time when I was teaching you about corsets?"

And she bustled out of the room, returning a minute later with a blindfold, this time in purple silk.

"I saved a strip of material from your corset and made this specially for you," said Alexandra, drawing the soft silk over Missy's eyes and tying it behind her head. She could not resist stroking the girl's hair for a brief moment before moving back.

Missy was confused; like the last time, she felt that things were going in a direction that was not appropriate, that there was some kind of sexual element here, but she wasn't sure, and anyway it felt good. With Alexandra, somehow she felt safe and warm and comfortable.

And so Missy continued to put her body into the positions Alexandra ordered, not realizing that she was posing for a very sexy photo shoot. The sight of the pretty Thai body, with the larger tits and smaller waist, made an absolutely captivating sight, and Alexandra didn't stop until she had a full set of pictures featuring Missy in a variety of provocative poses.

"Are you getting used to it, child?"

"Ma'am, this is very tight!" said the blindfolded girl. "I can move a little better now, but its still hard to breath. And it doesn't quite hurt, but it feels restrictive and tight and uncomfortable. Is this the way it will always be?"

"That will be up to Bill. He is the one who will be lacing you. If he does it according to the instructions, he will progressively go from loose to tight lacing over a two-week period, and by that time you should be fully accustomed to it. Right now it seems tight because you are not used to it."

"Ma'am, when will we be done with the fitting? I can't bear this much longer!"

But Alexandra had other ideas for Missy, and wanted her to stay exactly as she was.

"Be patient, child. Good things come to those who wait. Now come with me!" and the older women helped Missy to her feet and, taking her elbow, guided her up the stairs to the bedroom.

Alexandra knew the next step was to get Missy into that hazy, suggestible mental sub-space. She decided to take a direct approach. She took a pillow from the bed and set it on the floor in front of her bedroom chair. She began a steady soft patter of whispering:

"Good girl ... good little girl ... you are a good girl, little Missy ... you feel safe, don't you ... you are always safe with me, child ... now kneel here on this soft pillow ... good girl ... now I want you to use both hands to feel your corset ... enjoy the sensation of the beautiful silk ... feel it, child ... good ... feel your body too ... yes, that's right, feel your breasts ... pinch your nipples, child ... good girl ... that feels good, doesn't it? ... pinch them harder ... now you stay just like that and keep pinching - I'll be right back ..."

Alexandra quickly went into her small dressing room and took off all of her clothes, except her tight gray corset and high heeled gray boots. Her large natural breasts stood out proudly from her chest with very little sag; her legs were smooth, sleek and long, made more so by the heels. She took a moment to check her hair and make up and perfume, wanting to be as attractive as possible for little Missy. If she played this right, she might be able to do this several more times.

Coming back into the room, Alexandra took a moment to view the beautiful sight before her. Little Missy was wearing the light purple heels, thong and silk blindfold. Kneeling, she was pinching her nipples hard enough that she occasionally let out a quiet moan of pleasure. She seemed to be in a different place, a world of her own.

Alexandra came over and sat in the chair, spread her legs and pulled the chair in tight, right next to Missy. Stroking her beautiful long hair, she began whispering softly to her again. Gradually Missy' hands were transferred from her nice tits to Alexandra's even bigger tits, and Alexandra's finger played with Missy's lips.

"Suck!"

And Missy automatically sucked on the finger, taking it into her mouth, sucking it gently and softly, taking it deep into her mouth like a little cock. She continued to stroke Alexandra's big full tits with both hands.

"Good girl ... good little girl ... while you are here with me alone, child, you are little girl ... do you understand? ... during these special times you are Mine ... yes, that's right, child, right now you belong to Me, and will always do as I say ... you are a good obedient girl ... you will be My obedient girl ... yes ... yes, little child ... My very own good little girl ... do you understand what I am saying?

In a near-hypnotic trance, Missy stopped sucking the finger long enough to whisper:

"Yes, ma'am."

"Its time, child. Time to explore what it really means to be a sexy girl. And you are a sexy girl, aren't you Missy? Do you feel sexy right now?"

"Oh YES, Ma'am!"

Alexandra slowly transferred Missy's hands from her breasts down to her pussy. She guided Missy's hands, showing her how to turn on a woman. How to find the clit. How to stroke the lips, drive her fingers in, pump them in and out.

For her part, Missy had done some of this the last time. She had fingered Alexandra's pussy the last time, but now she was learning more, learning about the magical clit.

"Right there, child. Yes, right there. Feel it, stroke it, play with it. Harder! Faster! Don't stop!"

Still in a kind of trance, Missy responded to each command. It all seemed very natural to her, and she again noticed that there was absolutely no guilt now in being with another woman. She had experienced a moment of panic the first time she was here, but after thinking about it and experiencing it again, Missy felt absolutely comfortable pleasing the taller, older, more experienced woman.

"Yes, right there! OOHHHHH!! Oh you hot little slut, I'm going to cum!"

And Alexandra grabbed Missy's hoop-style earrings and pulled her face close in to her pussy. She let out a long moan and came hard, spurting out her female juices onto Missy's hands. It was a strong, sustained orgasm and some pussy juice splashed onto the little Thai girl's face, surprising her. But she had been told in no uncertain terms "Don't stop!" so she kept stroking and pleasing with her hands. She noticed that without any stimulation whatsoever, her pussy was wet. Why, oh why did that happen when she was pleasing someone else? Missy still did not understand it.

And Alexandra had never cum in a squirt like that before! What a sexy girl! That was one of the best orgasms ever, but Alexandra was not done. She decided the time was right to put an edge into her voice, and sternly she said:

"Look what a mess you have made, slut. And you are my slut now, Missy, make no mistake about it. Now it is your job to clean up the mess. Right now!"

Missy was taken aback by the change in tone and realized she was in trouble. Confused, the young girl started to scoop up the juices with her fingers as she could, but Alexandra grabbed her ears and held her mouth close to her pussy.

"Not like that, whore. No hands. Use your mouth. Now!"

And for the first time, Missy opened her mouth and tasted another woman. With short, terse commands Alexandra taught her how to "clean up the mess." Using her tongue she licked all the girl-cum from the chair, even the little puddle on the floor. Pulling the sexy girl's mouth back to her wet cunt, Alexandra barked loudly:

"Now, slut, clean me up all over my sweet pussy. Use your tongue. Get it up in there! Deeper! Lick it all up like a good slut. Good whore! Please me, bitch! Get that tongue up in there!"

And thus Missy earned how to please another woman with her mouth. Alexandra took a full hour in this position, training Missy with a steady stream of specific instructions. Missy learned how to harden her tongue and stick it in as far as she could. She learned to wiggle and twist and turn her tongue just the way Alexandra liked it. She learned to flick and nibble on the clit. She learned that it was quite different from cock sucking, and used a different set of muscles.

Before long her tongue and jaws were tired, and several times she tried to come up for air and take a short break.

"NO!! You may not stop, child – you know very well one of your primary instructions is "Don't stop. For that you will be punished!"

And Alexandra firmly pushed the young girls' head back into her sopping wet pussy.

"Just like Bill," Missy thought as she continued to give pleasure with her mouth. In the back of her mind she knew she was being used, and a little part of her still rebelled at the thought. But a larger part of her being was caught up in the sexual haze and feelings of pure submission. She had pleased others with her mouth for so long now it was second nature to her.

And Alexandra reveled in the dominance, having three more gigantic orgasms right into Missy's face, long hard wet messy spurting shots that coated the poor girl's face, hair and chest with girl cum juice. She was a mess! Alexandra made her clean up any liquid that got away, and both times that meant going all the way down to the floor to lick up little puddles of juice.

Finally the dominant older woman let her up for air, saying:

"Come with me, child."

Taking the blindfolded girl into the bedroom, Alexandra took off Missy's thong and heels and put her on top of the covers. Exhausted, Missy curled into a ball and fell asleep almost immediately.

Alexandra knew that there was a chance she would see Missy again, but there was also a chance that this was the last time. Just in case, she decided to make a record for later masturbation sessions. Getting out her small, high quality video cam, she set it up on a high shelf and focused it on the bed, testing it to make sure she was getting full video and sound on the entire bed area. She made sure a new blank tape was inserted and turned the cam to "record" mode. Perfect.

Alexandra had no idea how similar her approach was to the one Bill used early in his time with Missy, and she couldn't know that Bill liked to do what she now did. She simply moved the sleeping girl on to her back, swung a leg over her and mounted her mouth. Drowsily Missy felt something and started to wake up, only to find a wet pussy lowering itself onto her mouth.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF!!"

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers
12