Adventures of R.M. Roxinger Ch. 10

Story Info
He & Heidi meet again at school reunion.
831 words
4.2
25.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10. An Old Flame Rekindled

One August came & then another. My 10th high school reunion would soon be held & I planned to attend it.

Once I arrived at the party, I spent at least an hour renewing acquaintances with many former classmates whom I hadn't seen in all that time. I gave handshakes to the guys & hugs to the gals.

Then I saw a face that looked especially familiar. "Heidi?" I asked.

"Yes. Hi, R.M. It's so nice to see you after all this time!" My former girlfriend & I embraced as tightly as we could. Staying locked for 10 seconds would be the beginning of making up for 10 years of lost time. "How have you been doing all these years?"

"I've done quite fine," & I told her about my web-designing job. "Now, how has life treated you since we went our separate ways?"

She told me that she married a guy she'd met during her 2nd semester of college, thus answering a question I'd been asking myself for all that time. They moved back to our hometown & had 2 kids, now ages 4 & 1, but her husband was fatally struck by a drunk driver while on his way home from work one evening shortly after the younger child was born.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," I said, comforting her with a hug not so tight as we'd done minutes before.

"Thank you for your sympathy. Even after a year, something like that can be hard to get over."

Soon our conversation turned away from this subject, & together we walked to the serving table & helped ourselves to some dinner. We had little further conversation other than her purring softly in my ear, "Wanna follow me to my house? I've got something sweet for you." I had a feeling I knew what she meant. She must have had milk in her breasts this time around; her younger child must have weaned shortly before. We decided to leave the party together once we were through eating. We walked to her car & she agreed to wait for me to drive my car up to that spot. Then I followed her out of the high school parking lot & to her house. Once we got there, we had the place to ourselves. She told me that the kids were staying with their grandparents for the weekend. We walked into her bedroom & locked the door behind us.

We both could feel the resurgence of a passion that had lain dormant for a decade. While still clothed, we caressed each other's backs for about half an hour. Then, as I raised my hands near her collar, she gave me the OK to undo her blouse. So I did, button by button, & flung it across the room. Next I unzipped her jeans, pulled them down to her ankles, & untied & took off her shoes. She stepped out of her pants the rest of the way & doffed her socks as I got out of all my own clothes. Once I was naked, I slid down her panties & unclasped her bra. Her breasts were bigger than I had remembered them from 10 years before & the nipples & areolae were darker. She turned down the covers & sat upright on the bed; I then hopped onto the bed belly-down & positioned my head level with her breasts. Sure enough, milk began to flood my mouth as soon as I started suckling. After 15 minutes I switched to her other breast & drank another sweet river. Throughout this half-hour we both let out soft sighs. Once I drank her breasts dry, I began to kiss the rest of her–forehead, cheeks, chin, neck, then skipping over to her stomach & legs. Finally, she lay flat on the bed & spread her legs & I sat astride her. The very second I entered her, I deposited copious semen. Almost a minute later, as I stayed inside her, she had an intense orgasm of her own. Then I exited & the mixture of our fluids began to run down her & soak the sheets--& our legs.

We quickly arose & headed for her shower to wash away the sticky stuff. Once we dried ourselves we went back into the bedroom & put our clothes back on.

Just before we opened her front door to go out, she asked, "Well, R.M., how does it feel to make love again after 10 years?"

"Great!" I replied. "In fact, it tasted sweeter than the last time, & I do meansweeter."

She giggled as she opened the door. On her front porch we hugged & kissed one last time. She didn't move an inch as I walked toward & got into my car. After I buckled my belt & started my engine, she waved to me & I drove back to Camden.

In 10 years I have come full circle.