Adventures of Sarah Ch. 04

Story Info
Hank's plan begins, Sarah sees her first trouble.
1.9k words
4.15
126.3k
18

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read Chapters 1-3. This will make much more sense.)

Sarah was sitting in the cafeteria with the other teachers. They were so nice and welcoming. She had already gotten three more sub jobs and her excitement level was off the charts. She felt like she had finally cracked through the invisible barrier and was now just sailing through. She felt totally confident she was well on her way to being first in line for the next permanent position that opened up here.

Mr. Thompson was standing near the cafeteria door, watching over his domain. The students were relatively calm today and all was well. He was so glad he was in this school; these white kids were so easy. This place was cake compared to the schools he had taught in and a different world than the ones he attended. The biggest problem he had to deal with was the occasional fight, over a girl usually. He was still smiling when he saw Karen Smith walk in front of him. She was a mess, her blonde hair was wild, her shirt was all dirty and her knees had big blue bruises on them.

"Miss Smith, what happened, are you all right?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Oh, I am fine, Mr. Thompson. A stupid kid knocked me over in the hall." Karen said and walked out of the cafeteria.

Thompson watched the young girl walk out, her ass wrapped tight in the little denim skirt. Wow, they didn't make them like that when he was in school. Thompson turned to look back at the cafeteria in time to see Miss Johnson getting up and walking her tray over to the trashcan. He caught her eye and she lit up, dropped off her tray and headed right for him.

"Mr. Thompson, I wanted to thank you for giving me a chance today and having confidence in me. It is going great." She said, her voice bubbly and excited.

"You are welcome, Miss Johnson." Thompson said.

"Please, Mr. Thompson, call me Sarah." She said.

"Ok, Sarah. I am glad it is working out. Stop by after your last period and we'll talk." He responded.

"No problem." Sarah said and bounced away towards her classroom, again her ass drawing his attention as she left.

The afternoon dragged on as usual until a phone rang in Mr. Thompson's office near the end of the last period. Hank Jackson's plan had begun.

"Hello, Thompson" Mr. Thompson said.

"Jack, this is Ted. An emergency just came up and I have to leave immediately. I can't work detention today." Ted Jones said.

"Ted, is everything alright?" Thompson asked.

"I think so but I have to get home right away. Can you cover my detention for me?" Ted asked.

"Sure Ted, don't worry about it." Thompson said.

"Thanks, I owe you one." Ted said and hung up.

Jack Thompson hung up the phone and then immediately realized he had promised his wife he would take her out to dinner and then shopping for her birthday. If he covered detention he would be late and she would kill him. What would he do? He rubbed his temples again, trying to force an answer out. Suddenly, it came to him and he rushed out of his office.

Sarah was picking up her materials, exhausted after a long day, getting ready to head home when Mr. Thompson walked into her room.

"Miss Johnson, good, you're not gone yet. I need another huge favor." He said, obviously out of breath.

"Sure, sir, what is it?" Sarah asked.

"Ted Jones had to leave and I can't cover his detention because it is my wife's birthday. Can you possibly cover detention for me? I can authorize additional pay for you." Thompson said, a little pleading in his voice.

Sarah hesitated but only for a split second until she could process more money and another favor she could do for Mr. Thompson. This day was turning out to be too good to be true.

"Absolutely, sir, what do I have to do?" she responded.

Jack Thompson let out a huge sigh of relief and started to explain the procedure to her as he led her out of the door and towards the detention room.

Karen Smith sat in the detention room and could not believe she had to spend an hour of her Friday afternoon staring at the wall in this room. This was so stupid. She was not in a good mood and her mood got even worse when Tyshawn and Jesse strolled in the door. Oh great, I have to be in here with those assholes, she thought.

Tyshawn and Jesse walked into the room and saw Karen sitting alone in the room. They took their seats across the room, but not before noticing her icy stare. Jesse began to show Tyshawn the video of his destruction of Karen in the hallway.

As Tyshawn watched himself run into the back of Karen, Mr. Thompson and the new sub teacher walked into the room. Tyshawn and Jesse stopped looking at the video and watched the principal and the sub walk to the front of the room.

"Kids, this is Miss Johnson, she will be running detention today. You give her any problems and you have to deal with me. Understand?" Thompson said in his best principal voice.

All of the students nodded, some more obviously than others. Mr. Thompson thanked Sarah again and left. Sarah went behind the desk and sat down, wondering what she was going to do for an hour.

Jesse started the video again and Tyshawn watched himself step right on poor Karen's hand and then slam her to the ground. He felt sorry for her again after seeing it, forgetting the way she snapped at him.

"I feel bad." Tyshawn said to Jesse.

"Maybe you should go over and try to apologize again. I am sure she has settled down a bit since this morning. Who knows, lover, maybe this will be your ticket into those cute pink panties." Jesse said and punched Tyshawn in the arm.

Tyshawn looked over at Karen and saw her reading a book. She did look bad and her right hand still looked swollen. He stood up and started across the room. Jesse started up his camera, not believing that Hank's plan was actually working.

Tyshawn sat down in the desk in front of Karen. She looked up at him, not believing he had the balls to come over here and talk to her.

"I wanted to apologize again for this morning." Tyshawn said.

Karen felt her anger grow and bubble to the top. It exploded out of her as she spoke.

"You should really get away from me, my daddy warned me about your kind and obviously it is true." Karen said, venom in her voice.

"Our kind?" Tyshawn said as he felt his own rage building.

"Yes, your kind, (Karen's voice lowered as she spit out her last word of the day).....Niggers!"

Tyshawn felt a white-hot fire rush to his temples. He looked at this girl and couldn't believe he had heard what came out of her lips. That was the last rational thought that crossed his mind before all of his control left him and he fell victim to his temper, fueled by all of his building frustration and rage.

Tyshawn stood up quickly, towering over her. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her tank top and yanked her to her feet. Jesse focused in from his nearby position, concentrating on Karen's full breasts, which were now partially visible beneath her shirt as Tyshawn pulled her to her feet. Karen felt her top pull up harshly into her armpits as Tyshawn powered her up out of her chair. She felt her feet leave the ground slightly and Jesse saw what he was waiting for, her huge breasts popped out from under her stretched shirt. The first money shot, thought Jesse. This was great.

Sarah looked up from her papers to see a large black boy pulling Karen up out of her chair. The boy towered over Karen and Sarah jumped out of her seat and started towards them.

"Stop that, what are you doing?" Sarah screamed at the boy. She saw Karen's breasts fall out of her shirt as the boy held her off the ground, her stretched shirt near her ear.

Tyshawn was not coherent; he heard a sound from behind him and sensed a presence to his right. He saw his stepmother's face in his mind and his right arm shot out and hit Sarah right in the middle of the chest, his fingers closing and gathering sweater, shirt, and the front of Sarah's bra in his large grip. Jesse marveled at what he saw through his camera. Tyshawn grabbed the teacher without even looking back. He had both women totally immobilized.

Sarah fought to free herself but the boy had her shirt firmly in his grasp and she couldn't budge him. She felt him lift her up and her shirt pull out of her skirt, exposing her stomach. Her mind was in a panic. What could she do? She couldn't let Karen get hurt again but now she was concerned about herself. She looked over and saw a boy with a camera. She thought she remembered the boy's name was Jesse.

"Jesse, go get help!" Sarah screamed.

She saw Jesse look right at her and shake his head slowly back and forth. Sarah looked around and saw no one else. Sarah focused back on the boy holding her.

"Please, stop, before you hurt someone." Sarah screamed at him but she could tell that he was either not listening to her or unable to hear her.

Tyshawn looked deep into Karen's eyes and saw pure terror. He was able to think of one thing only, he wanted to hurt this girl and hurt her as deep as he was hurting now. He looked down on her struggling body and saw her massive breasts bouncing free as she wiggled under his grip. He felt a little surge hit his crotch watching her tits. His mind now registered lust and he was now torn between lust and anger, each fighting for resolution.

Tyshawn turned and started up the aisle toward the front of the room, dragging Karen and Sarah behind him. He made it to the front of the room and slammed each girl into the blackboard. Karen felt her feet dangle and her shirt rip as Tyshawn pinned her to the board. Sarah felt her shirt pull out of her skirt more as the boy lifted her and pinned her back to the board. Jesse was now standing close behind Tyshawn and saw Karen's beautiful tits bouncing free and the teacher's tight stomach exposed by her shirt that had pulled up and out of her skirt.

Sarah felt her back forced against the blackboard, the breath knocked out of her momentarily. She fought for her breath and then started to plead with Tyshawn again. She saw a glimpse of movement to her left and saw the black janitor enter the room. Her hopes rose, he would save them.

Tyshawn held the women to the board, the girl who had called him a nigger was crying incoherently and the woman, his stepmother, was pleading for mercy. Oh now, you beg me, you bitch. He needed to hurt them both, make them pay. As Tyshawn was trying to process how he was going to handle both he felt a hand touch his right arm and heard a calm voice in his ear.