Adventures of Sue - Shared Taxi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers

Finally, Ellen lay down on her back, holding her cock. I lowered myself on it and felt it slid into my pussy. I moved against her cock and felt it slide in and out of my pussy. I bent over and started kiss Ellen hard as we got into a rhythm. I felt Betty lick my butt. I stopped to let her lubricate my anus with her saliva. She pulled it apart and spat into my ass hole. She then pushed her rubber cock into my butt slowly. I cannot explain the thrill of two cocks in me. The two cocks filled me up and it felt so good. I felt her breasts rub against my back as she started to move along with Ellen.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I moaned and screamed at them to fuck me hard and the intensity of being sandwiched by two soft bodies didn't prolong my orgasm. I had a fantastic orgasm or was it about 3 in rapid succession? I wasn't sure. But the orgasm left me drained. We fooled about for a while longer and Ellen's suggested that she would love to have a shower and wanted Betty to join her. I was happy to let them go so that I could recharge my batteries. There I was lying naked on the couch, sweaty and satisfied. I must have dozed off for a little while and I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me.

I opened my eyes and to my shock, I was staring into the face of an older woman who resembled Ellen. She had a soft smile on her face and I felt so ashamed of my nakedness but I could not move.

"Hi, I am Ellen's aunt," she said, sitting down next to me as if finding a naked girl on her niece's couch was a common occurrence. I grabbed a pillow and covered as much of my nakedness as possible. She was older than Ellen must have been in her late 30's. It was hard to judge her age because her body seemed fit and slim. Her breasts were not as big as Ellen's but was bigger than mine. Her neck was long as Ellen's and her blonde hair was longer.

"So, Ellen has been busy, I see," she said turning to me, her eyes moving down to my breasts. They rested there for awhile and moved lower. Her eyes were appraising me and when she brought her attention back to my face, it showed a certain amount of satisfaction and her cheeks were slightly redder, but I could not be sure.

"Ellen is in the shower, with another girl," I blurted out. She raised her eyebrows but said nothing. I slowly took away the pillow and got up.

I moved in front of her and stood there. Her eyes were level with my tummy and I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face up. She didn't resist.

"Do you like my body madam?" I asked. She blinked, saying nothing. I pushed my tummy closer to her face. She closed her eyes. She told me that her name was Tracy.

"Open your eyes madam," I said, raising my voice slightly. She opened them. I took one of her hands and it was shaking. I put it on my tummy.

"Do you know that your niece and a young girl double fucked me tonight?" I asked her. Her body shivered. She didn't say anything. I pushed my tummy closer and pulled her head closer. Her lips touched my lower tummy. She started to kiss it gently, her lips quivering. I was surprised at my actions. I pushed my hand down and started to rub her breasts over her dress. She kissed my tummy harder. I was starting to get wet by the sight of this woman who was a little younger than my mom kissing my tummy.

She whispered something. I couldn't hear her. I asked her to repeat and I was surprised at her request.

"Can I lick your pussy?" she asked, pleading. I climbed on the couch and pushed back her head roughly by pulling her hair back and then brought my pussy dangerously close to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue but I was out of its reach. I purposely held her head back teasing her. My pussy was absolutely dripping. I pushed my pussy hard against her face and she started to lick me hard, moaning like a dog. I reached down and mauled her breast as she licked me. I didn't know how I was going to explain this to Ellen but I didn't care. I humped against her face.

"Oh my god!! What are you doing? That's my aunt!!" I heard Ellen scream. I turned around without letting go of her aunt's face. She struggled to get away but I held her tight.

"Come and join us," I said. Ellen stood transfixed, but Betty got the message. She came and knelt by the older woman's legs and started to part them. Tracy struggled at first but my pussy did the convincing. Her legs parted and Betty lifted her skirt, exposing a pair of creamy thighs. She went for the kill and her mouth was fixed on Tracy's pussy over her black lace panties. I turned to see Ellen blushing as she found it hard not to take her eyes off what we were doing. I called her.

"Do you want your niece to suck your breasts, Tracy?" I asked her. Tracy moaned in agreement. That was all Ellen needed. She rushed to her aunt and started to rip her dress off exposing her mature breasts. Ellen squatted on the couch and reached for her aunt's breasts. She started to suck them hard after taking off the bra. I felt Tracy's tongue move faster. Her hand moved to Ellen's pussy. Tracy moaned as her aunts fingers expertly found her pussy and started to finger fuck her. Ellen sucked harder and Betty's tongue made Tracy moan. I looked down at Ellen.

"Why don't you suck your aunt's pussy?" I asked her. She nodded and pushed Betty off. She knelt by her aunt's pussy and started to suck her. Betty crept under Ellen and started suck Ellen's pussy. The sight made me cum and I screamed and held onto the couch as my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. Soon after Tracy came and to my delight she squirted all over us. I had a women squirt on me and it's a wonderful experience. I bent over to lick some of the fluid off Ellen's face. Tracy was not finished. She asked Ellen and me to double fuck her. We ended up fucking Ellen's aunt until she screamed at us to stop. This time Tracy took the young girl and me for a shower. I never thought that showering with two women could be that enjoyable.

We left Tracy and Ellen to discuss their new found attraction to each other and Betty dropped me home.

gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers
12