Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 05

Story Info
Tim wants an open marriage.
1.6k words
4.02
27.2k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers

Chapter 5

Tim wants an open marriage

After Brian had left Tim picked up his briefcase and started to head out the front door to leave.

"Tim, please don't leave. We need to talk about what has happened," Tami said with tears flowing from her beautiful blue eyes.

Tim replied, "I need some time alone Tami, I'm going to go back to Seattle for a couple of weeks."

"It wasn't what it looked like when you came home Tim, he was forcing himself on me," Tami pleaded.

She continued, "Tim all of the home security cameras were on and recording. If you check the recordings you'll see that he was forcing himself on me."

Tim agreed to play back the videos and he and Tami went downstairs to the lounge. Tim turned on the large flat screen television and set the recordings back to a couple of hours before he had returned home.

Starting with the outside recordings he started the playback as Tami jogged up to the front door. A few minutes later he watched Brian park across the street.

Tami said, "This is where he just sits out there watching the house. If you switch to the living room you will see me doing my stretches and closing the curtains after I notice him sitting out there."

As Tim watched that part he said, "Yeah you closed the curtain but you stood there for a minute and let your hair down, a guy could take that as an invitation."

Tim continued watching all the footage, he could see that Tami was pushing Brian away and demanding that he leave the house. But when it got to the part where he pulled off his jeans he saw Tami's expression change from anger to desire.

He continued to watch his wife become more interested as she removed her own top and walked toward the bedroom.

"Tami, I understand that you didn't invite him over and I could see that you were trying to fight off his advances but when he started taking off his clothes you looked like you wanted him as bad as he wanted you."

Tami responded, "It was just that he had already made it clear that I wasn't going to stop him so I decided to make it easy on myself. I didn't want to get beat up trying to stop him and he was going to have his way in the end."

Tami continued, "You showed up just in time to protect me. But then you let Brian drag me back into that bedroom. I know why you did it. You thought you just walked in and interrupted a consensual meeting between Brian and myself."

Tim responded, "You're right Tami, I should have listened to you instead of jumping to conclusions. But what was I suppose to think? Now that I've seen the recordings I understand what happened. But I could see from the look in your eyes that when you saw him taking off his clothes you were getting hot for him."

Tami replied, "Yes, I'll admit that I started to get turned on."

Tim said, "I understand, Brian is a good looking well built young man, I'm not going to blame you for being human. If I was being seduced by a hot young woman I don't know that I would be able to fight off the temptation either."

After a brief pause he continued, "Maybe it's time for us to rethink the boundaries of our marriage."

Tami replied, "Tim, I think we need to just put this behind us."

Tim continued, "Look Tami, We have been together for over 14 years, that's a long time to remain exclusive only to each other. Maybe we could experiment a little, at least we could try it for a while and if it doesn't work out we can stop."

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Tami asked.

Tim replied, "Let's not make any rules, we can just kind of figure it out as we go, do you agree?"

Tami said, "I don't know if I like the sound of this Tim, I'm going to go take a bath."

Tami headed up to the main level while Tim remained down stairs. He fixed himself a drink and sat down on the couch and watched Tami trying to resist Brian on the flat screen. As he watched the part where Brian pushed her down on the couch and pulled her jeans off he felt himself becoming aroused.

"That right Tami, this is the part where you start to give in to your suppressed urges," Tim whispered to himself.

He felt his cock stiffen as he sees the look on his wife's face soften towards Brian and she unbuttons her own shirt before the two of them head to the bedroom.

Tim finished his drink and entered the room where a couple of hours ago he had watched his wife being fucked by another man.

"I think I need to get some cameras in here too," he said.

Tim went upstairs to the kitchen and finished his drink before placing the glass into the sink. He heard the bathroom door open and watched Tami walk towards their bedroom in her robe. He walked up the steps and down the hallway towards their bedroom.

Tami turned towards Tim as he entered their room. He untied the front of her thick white robe and pulled it open. Tami's firm full breast were completely exposed and pointing straight out with her sensitive nipples already becoming erect in the open air. She was wearing only a pair of thin white cotton panties that she had slipped on after her bath.

Tim pulled the bathrobe off from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly moved them to her breast. Tami let Tim move closer to her as their lips touched and he entered her mouth with his tongue.

Tim said, "I was just down stairs watching the video of Brian taking you against your will Tami."

He pushed her toward the bed and Tami sat down on the side of the mattress. Tim took off his shirt, his strong sculptured upper body now exposed he removed his belt and unfastened his pants. As he dropped them to the floor Tami couldn't help but notice his full erection beneath his boxer shorts.

He continued, "I realized that I was really turned on watching you change from defensive to submissive with Brian, you wanted him to follow you to the bedroom."

Tami thought about this for a second and asked, "So you liked watching me with someone else?"

Tim dropped his boxers on the floor and said, "Show me how you sucked his cock Tami."

Tami began to rub his balls and said, "You're being really naughty Tim."

Tim grabbed the back of Tami's head and pulled her toward his hard swollen cock. With his other hand he took hold of his penis and aimed it towards her mouth.

She opened her lips and took the head into her mouth. Tami wrapped her hand around the shaft of Tim's penis and teasingly licked on the head before going down on him taking him further in than she had ever done before.

Tami had never claimed to be a great cock sucker but she wanted to put some extra effort into it for her husband. As her head bobbed up and down on Tim's seven inch shaft she took in more and more until she had bottomed out and had his entire length in her mouth and partially in her throat. She made a loud sucking noise as she was coming off from him.

Tim said, "That's a good girl," as he got on the bed and pulled Tami on top of him.

Tami was on her knees with one leg on each side of his hips. Tim took advantage of her legs being spread apart and began to massage her vagina causing wetness through her panties. He wrapped his hands around her small waist and pulled her down on top of him as he began to fondle her breast and began sucking on her nipples.

Tami felt his hands move down to her waist and then her panties sliding off and down her legs. She straddled her legs over Tim's hips and felt the head of his cock touching her entrance and ready to slip inside.

Just before entering her Tim asked, "Tami, do you ever fantasize about being with another man while we're having sex?"

He pushed the head of his cock slightly into her opening and heard her breathing become more rapid. Tim pulled out slowly and teased her clitoris with the swollen head of his cock before ramming it deep inside of her.

Tami was still on top of her husband, her hands on his broad shoulders as she rode up and down on his rock hard cock, she thought about how she could answer his question without it sounding bad.

"How could I fantasize about another man when I have you taking such good care of me," she responded.

Tim flipped her onto her back and got on top of her positioning himself between her legs. He took Tami's wrists and pinned her arms down over her head.

"C'mon Tami, surely you fantasize about something, just say the first thing that comes to your mind."

He shoved his cock back into her and began with long slow strokes, slowly picking up the pace.

Tami replied, "Sometimes I fantasize about thinking I'm alone in the forest and I take off my clothes, but I have a feeling someone is watching me."

This was all it took, Tim's cock swelled up as Tami's pussy tightened, squeezing and sucking his prick as he started to shoot his load inside of his beautiful wife.

Afterwards while they lay on the bed catching their breaths Tim said, "I haven't seen Ron and Sally for a while. Maybe we should invite them over this weekend."

Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers