Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 06

Story Info
Tami and Sally get a little wild.
7.2k words
4.12
28.8k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers

Two months have passed and it's now the month of December. Tim and Tami hadn't brought up what had happened with Brian or the subject of changing the boundaries of their marriage since that strange afternoon in October. It was a cold Tuesday morning just a couple of days past Christmas.

Tami's teenage children, Allen and Amy were out of school until after New Years and they had gone to Seattle with their father. Tim would be home with the kids Friday so Tami has a few days to herself to clean up from the holiday. It was six o'clock in the morning when she got up from bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Afterwards Tami returned to her bedroom wearing her white cotton bathrobe and with her hair wrapped in a towel. She finished drying her hair and then removed her robe as she stood in front of her full length mirror.

She had been losing weight even though she had maintained her workouts regularly. Tami blamed the weight loss on stress. Tim's business associate, Brad, had been calling her and hinting that she needs to surprise Tim some night at his Seattle apartment.

At 5'-10" tall and now weighing 130 pounds Tami had gone from looking like a fitness model to looking more like a runway model. Her measurements are 36d breast, 24 inch waist and 36 inch bottom. She had lost two inches in her waist and some muscle mass in her legs making them look even longer due to being more slender.

She had mentioned to Tim that if he was seeing someone that they should talk about it openly, especially since he was the one to say that being exclusive only to each other for 14 years was difficult.

Tami slipped on a pair of comfortable white cotton panties and a matching white strapless bra, before putting on her favorite pair of tight fitting blue jeans. She then pulled on a long white winter sweater with a big open neck that could be pulled down to expose her shoulders; however she wore it with the neck opening resting on top of her shoulders.

The sweater hugged her body closely showing the contrast of her slim waist, adequately sized breast and firm perky ass. The sweater was long enough to go down over her bottom looking like it could be worn as a short body hugging dress.

After getting dressed and putting on a little makeup Tami brushed her shoulder length blonde hair before going down stairs to the kitchen. She started to make a pot of coffee but changed her mind as she looked outside at the ten inches of snow that had fallen overnight. Tami walked into the family room and opened the curtain so she could look out of the full length front window.

"I hope they get some plow trucks up here soon," She whispered to herself.

The streets were still not plowed from the eight inches that fell on Monday night leaving a total of eighteen inches of snow in the streets. Tami put on her white mid-calf snow boots and returned to the kitchen opening the door to the garage.

She started her Jeep and hit the garage door opener before returning to the kitchen. After checking that the house was secure she returned to the garage and got into her Jeep. Tami plugged her cell phone into the auxiliary jack shifted into four wheel drive and backed out of the driveway.

The snow was so deep in the streets it was hard to tell where the road was but Tami knew where it were supposed to be. A few minutes later she pulled into town and parked in front of the Birch Tree café and bar. Tami got out of the Jeep and crossed the street to the post office to pick up her mail and send off a couple of bills.

Finishing her business she then crossed the street and headed towards the café.

The tall beautiful blonde stepped up onto the boardwalk and entered the building; a bell attached to the front door announced her arrival.

Looking around Tami noticed an older couple sitting at one table, other than that the place was empty. She sat down at her regular table and began looking through her mail.

"Good morning Mrs. Ryan, can I get you a cup of coffee"

Tami looked up at the young waiter and replied, "That sound good Dave, and what have I told you about being so formal. Anyone who has spent the night on my couch should know me well enough to call me by my first name."

"Sorry Tami, it's the owner, he's been kind of an asshole lately, and I got chewed out for being on a first name basis with some of the customers."

Tami replied, "You know Fred, he's all bark and no bite. Anyway you can call me Tami and if he says anything about it I'll set him straight."

Dave replied, "Thanks Tami, would you like anything else with your coffee?"

Tami's eyes quickly glanced down the eighteen year old's body and back up to his face. Dave smiled at her and Tami felt her face blush.

"I'll probably order breakfast but I want to wait for Sally, she should be here in a bit," Tami replied.

Tami watched Dave as he walked away and thought about that night he had shown up a little drunk and spent the night on her couch. She knew that she had felt an attraction to the slim young man but didn't want to get involved with him. Tami was trying to remember how much time he had left before he was has report for duty.

Dave returned to her table with a pot of coffee, he turned her coffee cup over and poured the coffee. Looking out the window he noticed it had begun to snow again.

Tami said, "At least someone plowed the street out front here, I couldn't see where the road was on the way over here."

Dave replied, "Fred plowed it with his truck this morning after he came and picked me up. My car wasn't going to make it anywhere."

Tami asked, "Dave, you don't have much longer before you are going into the service, about two week isn't it?"

Dave replied, "Yeah, I guess I'm looking forward to it. Good jobs are really hard to find right now and I'm going to get my college paid for."

"Well it's a shame that they have to cut off your long hair, I like the way it looks on you," Tami replied.

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing as Sally entered the café through the front door.

The beautiful thirty one year old brunette spotted Tami and smiled as she walked toward the table. She was dressed in a short black one piece dress with long sleeves that actually looked warm except for the length which was only covering her upper thighs. She wore a pair of black cotton leg warmers that covered her legs except about three inches below the hemline where her bare skin was exposed. Her black 3" high heeled shoes brought her height up to 5'-11.

"Hey, sexy girl, I didn't know if you would make it in this morning," Tami exclaimed.

"Oh the roads are terrible out at our place, I drove the super duty today," Sally answered.

Sally turned over her coffee cup and Dave poured her a cup full before walking away. He returned a few seconds later and placed a menu in front of the two beautiful women.

"Just let me know when you're ready to order," Dave said.

Tami waited for Dave to walk away and then asked, "What are you doing in a dress in this weather?"

"I don't know, I guess I feel like being a tease today," Sally answered.

"Good luck with that, it looks like everyone is snowed in at home today," Tami replied.

Tami glanced at Dave; he took out his order pad and approached the table.

Tami smiled at Dave and ordered, "I think I would like two eggs over medium, bacon and wheat toast. Oh, a small glass of orange juice too please."

Sally looked at Dave seductively and winked at him. Dave seemed to look a little nervous and Tami knew Sally was about to give the kid a hard time again. Sally looked him up and down slowly and ran her tongue over her upper lip.

Sally asked, "Tell me Dave, would you like to lose your virginity before you go off to boot camp?"

Sally crossed her legs causing her hem line rise up exposing more of her bare skin, one more inch and he would have seen panties.

Dave replied, "C'mon Sally, just let me take your order. Fred is watching me and I need this job for a couple more weeks."

Sally giggled and replied, "I'm sorry Dave, and I was just teasing. I think I would like scrambled with sausage and wheat toast. Nothing to drink but you can refill my coffee."

After Dave left Tami said, "Why don't you just go ahead and do the kid, all that teasing. He's probably about to explode in his pants."

"You're the one he has a big crush on Tami. What? You don't know? I can tell just by the way he looks at you," Sally answered.

Tami opened an envelope she had received in the mail and started to read, "I don't believe this guy. Remember that photographer that did some pictures of Amy and me a couple of months ago? He keeps sending me his card along with offers for modeling jobs. I told him a half dozen times now that I'm not interested."

"What, a real modeling job the paying kind? Maybe you should do it," Sally replied.

Tami handed her the card and said, "Here, I'm sure he would be interested in you too."

"I really don't have time for that," Sally responded.

After the girls had finished their breakfast they crossed the street over to the fire department gym. The building was deserted except for the two women. Sally peeked into the guy's locker room just to make sure and then they went into the ladies locker room to change.

As they both stripped off their clothes Sally looked at Tami and said, "You've lost some inches in the waist over the last couple of months. If that photographer could see you now he would want you to model for Playboy."

Tami laughed, "Sally, Playboy magazine couldn't pay me enough to show my body to the entire world."

Tami removed her bra and slipped on a sports bra from her gym bag. She stepped out of her panties and stepped into her workout shorts pulling them up her long shapely legs. Sally pulled a t-shirt over her head covering her bear breast, her nipples poking at the constraint of the fabric. They both put on their jogging shoes and headed out to the gym.

After a four mile run on the treadmill Tami went into the weight room, today was her leg and back workout routine. She lay on her back in front of the leg press and began her exercise. A few minutes later Sally came into the weight room and began to work her upper body with the butterfly exercise.

As they continued their workouts Gary, one of the volunteer firemen walked into the weight room. Tami was still on the leg press, her thin cotton shorts had ridden up her legs and closely hugging her pelvic region. As Gary walked by he stopped and admired her long legs. Tami finished her set and looked up at him.

Gary was wearing a pair of short cutoff jeans and a tight fitting white muscle shirt. Tami thought about the time she had peaked into the men's locker room while he was getting undressed. She had seen him in the nude with his powerful hairy legs and huge cock and balls.

She suddenly felt a little uncomfortable but managed to speak, "Good morning Gary, haven't seen you in a couple of weeks. How's the family?"

Gary replied, "Oh, they're all doing fine, all at home staying inside today. You're looking good Tami.

"Thanks, you too, it looks like you've been packing on some muscle lately," She replied.

Gary responded, "Yeah, I have to keep in good shape, we have our fire department testing coming up in a couple of months.

After their brief conversation he went over to the bench press and Tami moved over to the squat rack. Forty minutes later Sally had finished her workout and told Tami she was going to shower and then take a soak in the hot tub.

Tami said, "I'll be finished in a minute, see you in the locker room"

Sally had no sooner entered the locker room and Tami noticed that Gary was heading for the men's locker. She was suspicious that Gary was going to spy on the women's locker through the secret two way glass hidden in the storeroom.

Tami waited a few seconds and then went down the hallway; she cracked open the door to the men's area and peaked inside. She caught a glimpse of Gary going into the storeroom.

Tami entered the locker room and walked quietly towards the storeroom, she took a hold of the door handle and tried to turn it but it was locked.

Tami knocked on the door and she heard a click of the lock, Gary opened the door looking somewhat surprised. Tami pushed past him and went over to the cabinet door where the secret two way mirror had been turned on, Gary was busted, he was obviously getting ready to watch Sally getting undressed.

As they both stood there watching Sally removing her clothes Tami said, "Gary, I can't believe you would do this, why would you spy on us like this?"

Gary replied, "Sorry Tami, I'm really embarrassed. I just found out about this spyglass being in here. Honestly this is the first time I have ever been in this room, they keep it locked."

Tami asked, "So how did you get a key and how did you find out about it?"

"Look, I can't afford to get in any trouble with the law or have my family find out about this, I promise, I'll tell the person that put this here that it has to go," he replied.

"Well," Tami replied, "I did some research since I found out about this little secret mirror and believe it or not this state doesn't have any law on the books for this type of voyeurism. But if you don't tell me who is responsible for it I might have to tell your wife about this."

Gary replied reluctantly, "I bought the key from Brian. He's the one that installed it and told me about it. But he told me not to say a word about it to anyone else; he said I was the only other person that knows about it."

Sally had returned from the shower in her towel and was putting on her one piece bathing suit; she then left the screen as she headed for the hot tub.

Tami glanced down at Gary's workout shorts and noticed he was starting to get aroused. Gary seemed noticeably embarrassed.

"Gary, were you going to masturbate while you watched us changing?"

"You can't really blame me, my wife is pregnant, you and Sally are so beautiful I just wanted to see what you looked like undressed; I'm really sorry, honest."

Tami replied, "You know what? I found out about this about two months ago, when there are men here I always go around the backside of the lockers to change just incase someone is in here spying on us. But I'll tell you what I'm going to do. Seeing that you were so honest with me I'm going to go in the locker room and change right in front of the mirrors. If you still feel like playing with yourself you can stay in here and watch.

Tami turned and left the storeroom, as she approached the door to leave the locker room she turned to see if Gary had decided to stay in the storeroom, he had. She could feel her heart racing as she entered the ladies room and stood in front of the lockers.

Tami stood in front of the lockers and removed her swimsuit from her gym bag, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she turned to face the mirrors and removed her sports bra. She stood there topless for a few seconds trying to visualize Gary watching through the glass.

"Do you have your cock in your hand Gary, I'm going to pull down my shorts now," she said aloud even though she knew he couldn't hear her.

Tami slowly slipped her shorts down her long slender legs and stepped out of them, she could picture Gary stroking his cock as he watched her.

She turned around again and picked up her swimsuit giving him a view of her perfectly rounded ass. She bent over and stepped into the leg openings of the thin white swimsuit and pulled it up over her bottom.

Turning around to face the mirror again to gave him one more look at her full firm breast she pulled it up putting her arms through the shoulder straps.

"Shows over," Tami said as she walked away and headed for the hot tub to talk to Sally.

Sally looked at Tami as she approached the tub and got in, she could tell by the look on Tami's face that something had happened.

"What took you so long Tami? I was starting to think you forgot about me in here"

Tami replied, "I don't know what got into me, I'm sorry honey but Gary was watching you change through that sneaky spy mirror in the storeroom. I saw him heading for the locker room immediately after you left the gym."

Sally asked, "How do you know he seen me changing?"

"I went in and caught him," Tami replied.

Sally giggled, "I bet he was embarrassed, was he jacking off or what?"

Tami replied, "No, I caught him before he got a chance to get started, aren't you pissed off that he saw you naked?"

"Not really Tami, I think it's kind of sexy that someone was watching, he is kind of cute. Hey maybe he's still in there waiting to watch us get dressed. Want to put on a show for him?"

Just then the door opened and Gary came in, he walked up to the hot tub wearing a pair of Speedo swim shorts. Tami and Sally watched him as he climbed into the tub, Sally moved closer to Tami leaving him sitting across from them.

Gary said, "Look, I just want you both to know I feel really bad, I'm going to make sure that the mirror gets removed."

Sally responded, "Did you like the show Gary? I bet you're going to be thinking about me while you're fucking your wife now, huh?"

Sally moved her foot over between his legs and rubbed his cock and balls with her foot.

"Oh my, Gary you have a big one down there, hey I know, seeing that you got to see me naked why don't you stand up and drop your pants for us so we can see what you got," Sally challenged.

Tami laughed and said, "That's not a bad idea Sally, I mean it sounds fair to me. How about it Gary?"

Gary replied, "You're right, I deserve this, but you don't really want me to do that. I can tell you're just giving me a hard time."

Sally whispered to Tami, "Let's me and you do some kissing like when we practiced on each other that one time, that will get him excited."

Sally moved over Tami with her legs on each side of Tami's so she was facing her. Gary started sliding around closer to Tami's side for a better view as Sally started kissing her on the mouth.

Tami parted her lips letting Sally enter her mouth with her tongue. Playing along Tami began to message Sally's breast causing her nipples to become erect and poking through the thin wet swimsuit.

Gary said, "Oh my God, you two are so hot."

Sally pushed her fingers under Tami's shoulder straps and pulled the swimsuit down over Tami breast.

"Sally! Stop, I don't want to do this," Tami exclaimed.

Tami, pulled her straps back up covering her breast, but her nipples had turned erect immediately and now were quite noticeable through her wet swimsuit.

Sally turned to face Gary and said, "Your turn, stand up and drop your shorts.

Gary stood up in the hot tub and slowly pulled down his skin tight swim shorts. His huge cock started turning erect, growing and rising while Sally and Tami stared at it.

Sally and Tami both giggled and Sally said, "It's huge, your balls are huge."

The girls both got up and crawled out of the tub, still laughing Tami said, "Buy Gary, we have to go now. Thanks for showing us your dick."

After taking a shower and getting dressed the girls left the fire station gym and started walking across the street towards the Birch Tree.

Still laughing Sally said, "Oh God, it's still snowing out here."

They entered the building through the side door bar entrance. They walked up and took a seat at the bar.

Fred Anderson was sitting behind the bar reading the newspaper. He noticed the girls immediately and got up to stand behind the bar.

"What can I get for you beautiful ladies," he asked.

Tami and Sally began laughing again and Tami said, "Don't ask us that! No you can fix us a margarita Fred."

Tami whispered to Sally, "I don't know about you but I'm horny as hell now."

Sally laughed, "We can go over to my house and rape Ron."

Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers
12