Adventures of the J.A.P. Episode 2 Ch. 2

Story Info
More details about the proceding chapter.
1.8k words
4.35
20.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to apologize to everyone who has been awaiting this episode, but my personal life has been rather hectic since 9-11. I know you will understand, but I wanted to do as my Master has commanded. Many people knew that more had to have happened at the store and the request were unbelievable!

* * * * *

Chapter One Part 2: The Store Episode Explained In Better Detail

Then the Master said, "Do you seriously think that I am going to allow your wife to suck my dick in front of this bunch of assholes for a hundred dollars? It will cost you another hundred and them twenty bucks apiece. I couldn't believe he would charge guys to watch and creamed my thighs again, my breath couldn't fill my lungs and I was so light headed that I almost passed out. Peter then actually pulled out another hundred and put it in his hand and six guys actually paid to watch! I couldn't really couldn't believe the audacity of my new Master at that point in our relationship and he then told me to step in a peep booth out of the center of the floor and kneel which I did as though in a dream; and then he pulled out his beautiful dick and there was a brass bell (which is machine tooled) on the ring and proceeded to have me kiss and lick it in front of everybody in the room and hallway. Being as the bell is to large to swallow and could actually hurt me, he removed it from his ring then had me suck and make love to my love stick, which I did with a zeal and gusto I know you have never seen unless you have seen me suck his dick!

After about twenty minutes of my finest efforts he took it away from my mouth which hurt my feelings, my ego, lowered my self esteem, was embarrassing as he had not cumm yet and frustrating me to no end believe you me!!! Then he said, "the store manager needs a nice tip for letting us use his booth, now suck his dick!" I was confused, hurt, feeling betrayed, I didn't want him to give me to somebody else, and all of a sudden I was scared too! I didn't know these people, if they would hurt me or what and the look on Peter's face said he didn't know what was going on either. When he started to protest for which I still love him for today, the Master said, "Shut up punk! You wanted your wife to be a whore and tonight she is going to be one! I'm going to make her a whore that will never leave me and make her prove to everyone here she is my slut and whore!"

Peter started to protest again and the Master said, "A couple of you guys hold him and keep him quite!" A couple of the guys grabbed him, but Peter really didn't fight it and hen he turned back to me and said, "I said suck the managers dick, NOW YOU SLUT!" Still hesitating a little he grabbed me by the hair pushing my head towards the managers dick which was very hard by this time and said, "I said suck it! And beg him to do it, now!" I begged for it like a little girl that was starving for food and when he stuck it in my mouth he came almost immediately! He was one of those guys whose cumm was really salty and had a funky taste. The Master said, "Swallow every drop do you hear me? If a drop falls on the floor, I will beat you and then make you lick it up like the bitch in heat you are, understood?" I replied, "Yes Master" and started at that moment a life of degradation that I have craved like the air I breathe ever since. Then he made me suck each one of the guys that had paid him the money before I started after he first made me beg them to suck their cocks and plead with each one of them for a quarter for my mouth! Then he made Peter apologize for only being able to offer them a scummy, slutty, two-bit whore and give them their quarters back plus a five-dollar bill!

It was the first time I had ever done anything with a black guy and in keeping with the degradation, humiliation and nasty talk, my Master always calls them niggers, which has always amazed me as none of them has ever gotten mad at being called that! My Master says it is because he is giving them a white fox slut and that by saying that to me, it also builds their egos, but I'm not sure at all about it, I just like to fuck them and if it makes him happy and they let him……

I was really hesitant at that time, not because of size, but more from the fact I was Jewish, from the South where it is still a major taboo and because of it, I felt like I was fucking an animal.

They weren't businessmen, laborers or something and their cocks were a little disappointing at the time because I was expecting these giant snakes. Don't get me wrong they weren't tiny or anything, it's just you always hear these stories so I was taken back by these average sized uncut cocks (I have since then met a few who make the stories true! lol)

It was actually the first time I ever had two cocks trying to get in my mouth at the same time, everybody was cheering me on, but I just couldn't handle but one at a time with my mouth but I did use my hand on the other one while I was sucking the first one. My first taste of black cumm was I thought he pissed in my mouth it was so thin and spit it out! The Master came to me immediately and an argument started to ensue, but when it was explained everybody calmed down, but when I got my second it was as thick and gooey as anything else I have ever had except my Masters. His is the thickest I have ever seen in all my life even watching movies!!!

The odor of a niggers balls is much more pungent than a white man's and the aroma will assail your nostrils as you lick them, but you will never feel nastier when doing it unless you do it to a K-9.

It is hard to explain at how I was so mad I couldn't see straight being given away and sold like a tramp and at the same time I was reveling in the glory of being such a nasty slut, sucking 7 strangers including two niggers in less than a half hour, that I was so hot I was ready to fuck them too! But the Master did not command it, so what was I supposed to do and I that caused me to feel really greatly disappointed at the same time though I didn't and wouldn't admit it just then.

"My car is out front if your still serious about me fucking your wife! You do want me to fuck my new slut don't you?"

Peter stammered, "Ye, ye, ye, yes" and that's when I noticed that he had his cock out and was masturbating while he was watching this spectacle that I had made of myself and to add insult to injury, there was a guy on his kness licking the head of his cock!. He was actually letting a fucking faggot (my Master only refers to them as faggots and I do this for him remember) suck his cock while a bunch of strangers including two niggers where taking turns letting me suck their cocks! I couldn't believe it at the time and he wasn't even embaressed, he just kept jerking off and letting the faggot suck his cock.

Then the Master did something that sealed the deal and bonded us forever, He said, "First we have a little unfinished business here, he proceeded to masturbate in front of my face and when he came, he came on the floor! And then said, "Lick it up bitch, NOW!" I looked up into his deep blue eyes while I leaned forward and sucked and licked it up like it was the sweetest nectar in existence (which to me it really is!!!) And then he said, "Let's go get a hotel room faggot" to Peter, "then I'm going to fuck my slut, right faggot." I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the next thing Peter said, he said, "Yes Master!" I could have shit right then and there! With no build up, no notice, anticipation of it or any concept, my husband had just acknowleged my Master as his own!! I cannot put into words how that concept will fuck up your head!!!!! "What did you say faggot? The Master replied. "I sa-sa-s-said, Yes Master!"

"Who told you, you could call me Master, faggot?" he exploded into a fury and actually struck Peter in the face! "N-n-n-no one sir, I just want you to be and I will do anything to prove it!" He said as he started to stammer and then said quite steadly as he finished the statement in exclamation. The Master said in reply,"Anything, and I really mean anything?" Ye-ye-ye-yes Master, anything!" Well faggot I want you to suck that faggots cock that has been sucking yours now!" YES SIR, MASTER SIR!" Peter replied in a voice I had never heard before and got on his knees and started sucking the faggots cock, which made my Master laugh like a mad-man, I was beginning to think things were getting way out of hand! I mean this was only our second time out and I had found out I liked being a to be used by groups of men and my husband had not only said he wanted to be a slave, he was on his knees in front of my Master and nine strangers (two of them were faggots and weren't interested in paying to watch. When Peter was standing in the doorway jerking off is when one of them had started sucking his cock) sucking a faggots cock while I was watching, my head still spins at how fast and easy it happened!!

Then my Master, the gentleman that he is, held out his hand to assist me to my feet and then offered his arm for me to hold while Peter finished giving his first blow job and then the Master ordered Peter to buy a strap-on Jeff Stryker dildo (which was for me to wear when he made me fuck Peter's ass later that night) and then the three of us exited with my makeup still messed up looking like a really nasty tramp and whore with cum-stenched breath to the cheers of my first, but not my last roomful of horny men.

To be continued…. if encouraged.