Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark was still sitting across the table from the three men, he had since removed all of his clothes and had a full raging hard on as he stroked himself watching the three men entangled with one another. Just then, Jake walked from behind the couch and Clark caught his eye and tried to cover himself. "Oh shit, Jake, uh."

"Don't worry about anything Clark, why do you think Bill and I had so much fun when we met up with Gus on our fishing trip?" Jake chuckled.

The men on the couch separated slightly, and acknowledged Jake's entrance. Jake sat in the chair Bill started out in and quickly removed his clothes to join the naked party. It was odd for Gus and Aaron to be the most dressed in any room, but at this point, they were. Both still wearing their jeans and shoes. Bill reached over and undid Gus' jeans allowing his perfect dick to pop out his his pants. Aaron undid his pants, too, and both of them stripped. All five men in the room were naked, buzzed, horny and sporting hard ons.

Gus didn't mind playing the alpha role, so he got to with Aaron by his side.

"Alright fellas, everyone on your feet," Gus directed, "Come stand over here next to Aaron and me in, form circle." The men did as instructed and and were all naked, should to shoulder with their dicks pointing into the center of the circle.

"Clark, you said you've sucked dick before, ready to give it a shot?" Gus asked. Clark nodded yes. "On your knees then, in the middle of the circle. I want you to show all of us what you learned in college. Take your time, and make sure you taste each one of our cocks." Clark hit his knees and came face to face with Bill's huge meat.

He opened his mouth as wide as he could, but he couldn't fit Bill inside him. He used his hands and tongue to get get Bill slobbered up and stroked a few times and then moved on to Jake. Jake had a long dick, but it wasn't overly thick. Clark easily took Jake in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down, getting comfortable to move Jake into his throat past his gag reflex. After thirty seconds or so he left Jake, turned again to his right, and took Aaron's dick all the way in his mouth.

The Marine used his right hand to force Clark all the way through his gag reflex immediately and held the ginger's head forcing his nose into Aaron's furry crotch. Clark gagged and pulled back and Aaron let him loose, he used his tongue to lick up and down Aaron's shaft and ran it through his pubes, and down around his balls, tasting the essence of the Marine. Clark looked up and there was Gus' perfectly proportioned meat. He took it in his mouth, cupping Gus' balls with his right hand and with a consistent speed moved up and down Gus' shaft, eliciting a nice moan from the fisherman.

As Clark started another rotation around his dick sucking circle, the men above him twerked and teased each other's nipples, made out and ran their hands all over each other's bodies. Aaron and Bill locked mouths and the sight of it made Gus so horny that his cock started oozing pre-cum.

"Alright married men, those of you who know me already, know that I'm an ass man. As it turns out, my lover here, Aaron, is too, and we're ready ready for some ass," Gus said, Aaron nodding in agreement, "Clark, Bill, and Jake, head over on the back side of the couch right there, and bend over the couch and spread your asses for us."

Bill and Jake immediately headed for the couch. Clark, was a little more hesitant. "I'm not sure guys, I don't think I'm up for anything anal, never gone there before."

"That's fine, watch how nicely we treat these two, and you can decide for yourself if you want some of what we're offering," Aaron replied.

Aaron knew that Gus wanted some of Bill's ass, hell, who wouldn't it was an amazing specimen just like his meat, so he lined up behind Jake, who had a smaller, but still nice and firm ass. Gus and Aaron dropped to their knees behind the Bill and Jake and started teasing their asses with their fingers, running their hands through their cracks, squeezing their cheeks, and tickling their balls from behind.

After a couple minutes, Gus looked at Aaron stuck out his tongue, winked, and dove into Bill's beefy butt. Aaron did the same to Jake. Aaron and Gus put on a rimming seminar side-by-side eliciting moans, grunts and convulsions from their married counterparts. "FUUUUCK, I've missed this!"screamed Bill, pre-cum oozing out of his massive member down the front of the leather sofa. "Clark, come here and kiss me," Bill commanded, bringing him face to face with his sexy ginger neighbor. The two of them made out while Gus tongue fucked Bill.

The Marine and the fisherman finally came up for air, taking a deep breath. They leaned into one another and shared the sweat and saliva from Bill and Jake's asses with one another through a passionate kiss. "Mmmm, you have to try some of this ass, Aaron," Gus said smacking Bill's ass and offering it up to Aaron. "Don't mind if I do," Aaron replied and moved behind Bill to give him a taste. Clark had made up his mind, that he wanted to see what all the fuss was about and had come around and bent over the couch on the other side of Bill. Gus noticed the fine red hairs covering Clark's large ass and ran his hands through it, lightly smacking his cheeks to watch the jiggle.

Jake moved around to the front of the couch and stood up on top of it, putting his dick right in Bill's face. Bill swallowed his dick and sucked him passionately while Aaron continued opening him up from behind. Gus dove into Clark's ass generating a gasp, followed, by a "oh wow, oh oh oh, wow, that feels incredible." Gus gave Clark a full treatment, some probing, some swirls around the ridges, some light bites on the ass cheeks, some flat tongue licking through the crack from back to balls, and a ended with a curled tongue jab deep into Clark's hole leading Clark to reach back behind him and pull Gus' face harder into his ass crack, while he pushed his ass forcefully into Gus' face.

Gus came up for breath and looked over at Aaron enjoying the hell out of Bill's beautiful backside and smiled. He was glad that he and Aaron could experience this together and that their didn't seem to be any hurt feelings, or jealousy at all. He ran his hand down Aaron's back causing him to break for air, too. After a deep breath, Gus and Aaron kissed again, trading Clark and Bill's tastes.

Each of the five men was a few focused strokes away from orgasm and the sexual energy and testosterone in the room was palpable. Bill and Clark turned around to see Gus and Aaron kissing on the floor behind them, and fell on top of them, Jake joining shortly thereafter. Five naked men in a pile, grabbing, kissing, sucking, stroking, and licking each other with reckless abandon. The grunts, moans, sweat and passion were any porn directors dream. This level of passion in group play didn't happen by direction. Bill leaned over to Gus and Aaron and said, "you know what I want, Gus' - you and Aaron should give it to me."

Bill got up on his hands and knees with both Gus and Aaron positioned behind him. Aaron pressed his pre-cum soaked dick up to Bill's hole and held it in place right at his opening. Bill pushed himself back on Aaron, taking him all the way to the base and yelling in a moment of combined pleasure and pain. Aaron held himself inside Bill for a moment so he could adjust and then began working his ass with a nice, slow and steady plunge in and pull out, leaving only his throbbing head inserted. He fucked Bill for a couple minutes, and then tagged out for Gus, who, because of Aaron's prep work on Bill's ass, went all the way into him and started immediately riding him, like he remembered Bill enjoying.

Bill used his right hand to motion Aaron around in front of him and took Aaron's dick into his mouth to complete the marine/fisherman spit roast. He was moaning like a pig on Aaron's dick as Gus pounded his ass from behind. The three mean worked out a steady motion where dicks were going in and out of Bill from both ends in unison. Jake and Clark watched in awe from only a couple feet away as these three sexy men offered each other immense pleasure.

They then positioned themselves behind both Gus and Aaron. Clark was behind Aaron and used the skills he'd just learned from Gus to eat Aaron's ass and fondle his balls as he face fucked Bill. Jake slid up in between Gus legs and tongued his balls and stuck his tongue out to lick Gus' shaft as it came in and out of Bill. The intensity continued to rise and Gus and Aaron looked across Bill's back at one another and smiled from ear to ear, knowing they were both about to cum. They kept their movements synchronized and Gus said aloud, "Bill, we're about to give you our loads."

Bill grunted on Aaron's dick in acceptance, and the two men picked up the pace. Gus started to cum and kept pumping in and out of Bill. As he spurted multiple globs, they started oozing out of Bill's ass as he kept his motion consistent. Jake, below the connection opened his mouth wide and gobbled up Gus' cum oozing out of Bill and shot his load with the help of his left hand up onto Gus' back. Gus felt Jake's load drip down his back and watched as Aaron, started pumping his load into Bill's mouth. Bill choked on his load, but didn't stop sucking, he swallowed as much of Aaron as he could until cum escaped and ran down his chin.

Surprisingly, Bill had not yet shot his load, though the puddles of pre-cum under him said he wasn't far from orgasm. Clark, too, was still stroking his cock, working toward eruption. Gus and Aaron removed themselves from Bill letting him roll over onto his back. He had a massive smile across his face and looked like he was in a state of bliss. Clark crawled up on top of Bill and licked the cum off his chin, and then kissed him deeply, their dicks and beefy bodies pressed intently into one another. Clark was straddling Bill and sat up on him, pulling his thick meat to meet the opening of his asshole that Gus has gotten opened up with his tongue. "I'll probably regret this immediately," Clark said, positioning his asshole over Bill's throbbing member and slowly started to sit down on Bill.

Aaron, Gus and Jake looked on in amazement and through many many deep breaths and Bill's patient demeanor, Clark had gotten the first couple of inches of Bill's beer can dick into his ass. Clark was oozing pre-cum down onto Bill's sexy belly, still stroking himself while he breathed and tried to fit Bill all the way inside him. It took about a minute longer, but he finally made it. He was sitting on Bill's pelvis, with his massive man meat all the way inside him. Clark couldn't believe it, neither could the rest of the men, and they watched as Bill started to move, ever so slightly from his hips. His motion sent shivers through Clarks body and as Clark got comfortable, the dozens of beers he'd had today definitely helped, he started to ride Bill. Before long there was a steady fucking going on right there on the floor.

Bill was fucking the sexy ginger, Clark, in Clark's man cave, on the floor, and Clark was enjoying the ride. Clark moaned and grunted, and said, "yeah Bill, fuck me with your massive dick, fuck me," and Bill obliged picking up the pace a bit more. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...aahhhhh," Clark screamed and unleashed a torrent cum, the likes of which the men had never seen before. It wasn't spurts, it was a river, one large continuous flow of cum, from Clark's ginger dick streamed out onto Bill's chest, onto the floor, up into Bill's face and over his right shoulder.

Bill immediately started to cum when Clark's cum hit his body, and filled his neighbor with spurt after spurt, moaning in elation throughout his release. Clark collapsed on top of Bill and cum rushed from his gaping asshole onto Bill's balls. "Fuck me, I needed that I guess. I don't know what got into me, I haven't cum like that in years," Clark said, "Not a word of this to anyone, okay?"

The four other men nodded in agreement, and Gus and Bill got up and collected their clothes. They'd been here much later than they anticipated, but were happy they'd stayed. They said their goodbyes, still covered in cum and saliva as the three suburbanites made their way to Clark's shower to get rid of all the evidence of their encounters before heading back home.

"I told you you'd have fun at our cul-du-sac parties," Jake said to Gus, laughing.

"We did have a good time buddy, we'll see y'all again sometime soon," Gus responded.

Clark gave both of his new friends a hug, and told them not to be strangers, and Bill, grabbed both of their heads and forced them into a three-way kiss, as Aaron had done to them earlier, passing along a little bit of Clark's cum, and perhaps some residual cum from Aaron, with his tongue to both the fisherman and the Marine. "Good to meet you, Aaron, nice seeing you again Gus, see y'all again sometime soon, I hope" Bill said, and took his beefy ass up the staircase toward Clark's shower.

On the ride home, Gus and Aaron talked about what they had just experienced together. They were both in agreement that it was pretty fucking hot, and that they'd had fun, and not experienced feelings of jealousy. While they didn't want to have group sex all the time, they weren't afraid of it, and they'd rather be with each other in those situations if and when they arose. Getting back to Gus' place the men didn't bother showering, and proceeded to stay up half the night making love, pushing the rest of the passion they'd built up in the suburbs deep into one another and falling asleep soaking in each others juices. They awoke around 10am on Sunday morning and Gus looked over at Aaron. "It's been a great weekend Marine, thank you for sharing it with me."

"I'll share anything you want me to with you, as often as you want me too. I love you Gus."

"I love you too, Aaron."

The men kissed, and Aaron took a quick shower before gathering some of his things and heading home. Mark would be getting back by this afternoon, and he had a whole range of things to discuss with him. Aaron told Gus he'd call him later to let him know how all of that was going, and that he'd love to have him over for dinner later that evening if Gus' was up for it. Gus said he'd think about at and let him know for sure in a few hours. Gus gave Aaron one last deep passionate kiss and watched him walk out his front door.

12