Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron, now laying on his back, leaned over and pulled Mark on top of him. He reached over into his bedside table and pulled out his trusty bottle of Gun Oil and spread it on his dick and used a couple fingers to push it up into Mark's hole. His throbbing cock found Mark's tight hole and, with Gus' help, he slowly lowered Mark onto his dick. Mark groaned as Aaron passed his outer ring and made his up into his bowels. "Gus, help me ride Aaron," Mark instructed, and Gus positioned himself between Aaron's legs behind Mark and grabbed him around the waist. Gus watched as Aaron started moving in and out of Mark and used his strength to help lift and dip Mark' ass up and down on Aaron's cock. Mark and Aaron were both moaning in delight, when Aaron instructed Gus to fuck him while he fucked Mark.

Gus, Still holding Mark's waist with one hand, positioned his pretty dick right at Aaron's furry opening and doused both his cock and Aaron's hole with Gun Oil. He pressed forward and Aaron pushed out against him, allowing him to enter all the way. Gus entering Aaron forced his hips to rock backwards a bit and moved his dick right to Mark's prostate. Mark started moaning loudly. Aaron was breathing heavy, Gus inside him, him inside Mark, and pure ecstasy running through his body. Gus, Aaron and Mark worked into a nice steady rhythm together, enjoying a brand new experience of pleasure together. Mark was close to orgasm, and he put his hand down on Aaron's chest to stop him from pumping up into him.

"I want you both to fuck me," Mark stated, looking down into Aaron's eyes, "Gus, keep Aaron inside of me, lube up, and join him in my ass. I want you both inside of me at the same time."

Gus looked over Mark's shoulder at Aaron, and replied, "If that's what you want Mark, okay." Aaron nodded in agreement.

Gus pulled out of Aaron, eliciting a gasp and slight shiver, and re-applied a generous amount of lube to his dick. He used both of his arms to position Mark's ass toward him a little more, and Mark balanced himself with his left arm on Aaron's chest. Aaron held both of Mark's shoulders and kissed him passionately as Gus put his legs under Aaron's and slid his dick upward parallel to Aaron's, the underside of his dick connecting with the underside of Aaron's as it met Mark's asshole.

He wanted to make sure he didn't hurt Mark and the three of them would be in a comfortable position for pleasure once he was inside so he used both of his hands to spread Mark's ass as wide as he could as he slowly moved his head toward Mark's already stretched ring. As his head squeezed in pressed against Aaron's dick Mark audibly gasped, "Ahhhh, holy shit, that hurts... keep going," he instructed Gus. Gus continued his entry, slowly stretching Mark's hole as his dick made its way all the way up into Mark. He could feel Aaron's dick throbbing against his inside of Mark - it felt amazing. Mark was so tight that they could barely move, but Mark slowly sat himself back up with Aaron and Gus' assistance and there he sat, perched atop two beautiful dicks pulsing inside him.

"Now I need y'alls cum," Mark instructed. Gus and Aaron were sitting Indian-style, almost like they were the first time Gus had fucked Aaron out at the cabin in the grass. This time though, Aaron's husband was between them, and both of their dicks were lodged deep in his ass. Gus and Aaron wrapped their arms around one another, squeezing Mark between them and began to subtly thrust into him in sync. Mark screamed in pleasure and pain, "That's right, fuck me together, give me your cum, I need it all."

Gus and Aaron dropped their embrace and Gus grabbed Mark around the hips, he started alternating his thrusts with Aaron's which brought extra pleasure to all three men. He and Aaron's dicks were pleasuring each other and Mark's asshole at the same time. This back and forth action brought all three of them to the edge. "I'm about to explode," Gus announced between heavy breaths.

"Me too," Aaron replied, and with that both he and Gus started shooting spurts of cum up into Mark at the same time. Mark, feeling the warmth and fullness of their loads inside of him, groaned with delight.

The two men's spent dicks shrank out of Mark and he gasped with each one's escape. Aaron helped Mark back down to the bed and helped him position himself on his back between the two men. Mark reached down and felt his gaping asshole dripping cum, "Damn guys, you did a number on me, that felt fucking incredible, thank you."

"You haven't cum yet, Mark." Aaron replied, "What do you want us to do to get you off?"

"I want you to sit on my dick, Aaron, and I want Gus to kiss me while you ride me, are y'all up for that?"

The men agreed and Aaron grabbed the lube to get Mark's dick and his ass ready for another ride. He straddled his husband and lowered himself down onto him using one hand to guide Mark's pulsing member into his willing hole. Aaron rode his husband for ten minutes, dripping post-cum all over his torso which before the ride was over, became pre-cum once again. Gus kissed Mark with intensity and passion throughout the ride, meeting his grunts with grunts, and his tongue thrusts with acceptance. Aaron loved the way Mark and Gus looked kissing and worked himself back into a raging hard on. Mark pulled back from Gus' face to announce, "Oh yeah baby, oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in you...ahhhhhhhh."

Mark filled Aaron's inside with spurt after spurt of cum, causing Aaron to lose another load onto Mark's chest and belly. Mark and Gus both ran their hands through Aaron's cum and smeared it all through Mark's chest hair. Aaron collapsed next to them and the three men laid their, breathing heavily, as they relaxed from the hour of intense passion that had just passed.

"I can't say that's what I was expecting when you asked me to come over tonight, Mark," Gus said, "That was a blast, I'm glad you're up for enjoying sex again, it's such a fun activity."

"I'm glad I am too, Gus. It wouldn't have happened without you, thank you for opening my eyes again to this beautiful man who has been by my side along." Mark said, running his hand through Aaron's fur.

"He's pretty spectacular, I've fallen for him myself." Gus responded.

"I could tell, and I'm glad, I want you to be around, I hope all this doesn't scare you off." Mark said.

"Like I told Aaron from the beginning, I want to be with him, with all that entails, and we're gonna take it as it comes. Tonight, all of us came, Aaron and I inside you at the same time, no less, so I'll take that, and I'll keep an open mind about moving forward," Gus replied grinning at the Marines. "I do need to get going though, it's Sunday night and I've got a busy day tomorrow, so I'll leave you men to continuing getting to know one another again."

Gus reclothed and helped Aaron carry cum-covered Mark into the bathroom, kissing them both along the walk down the hallway. The men said their goodnights and promised to be in touch in the morning. Gus headed home playing back the multiple rounds of amazing adventures he'd had in the two and half short days he'd been away from the office. "Did I really just double penetrate a triple amputee?" he thought to himself and grinned. Life was exciting, and more than anything, he needed sleep and a few days to build back up his energy.

12