Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Aaron kissed passionately while Aaron thrusted into him. Gus sucked on Mark's neck and massaged his shoulders while Aaron passionately fucked him. Aaron pulled his face away from Mark's long enough to say he wasn't going to last long, and then smashed his beard into Gus' over Mark's shoulder and moaned into his mouth while he let loose a load inside of his husband.

"Come on, Gus, give me one more load," Mark moaned thirstily as Aaron pulled out of his ass. Gus sucked Mark's neck and let an "okay," vibrate into Mark's ear. Aaron lifted Mark by his hips and slid him down onto Gus' cock eliciting yet another gasp from Mark, whose spent hole easily enveloped Gus' to the base. Gus thrusted his hips upward and Aaron, his hands now under both of Mark's armpits, lifted and slammed Mark down onto Gus to meet his thrusts. The three men picked up their pace and Mark let out a loud groan, and a spray of cum onto his husband's furry chest and up into his face, which Aaron happily licked up. Gus screamed in delight and gave Mark what he wanted, his third load of cum for the evening.

Out of breath, the three men collapsed backwards on top of one another with Mark in the middle of the man sandwich, glowing in a post-sex euphoria. Gus' cock softened enough to escape Mark. There was so much cum inside of Mark and his asshole was loosened enough that keeping the cum from oozing out was no longer an option.

Mark reached down with his left hand to feel the cum escape his battered hole and smiled. "Can someone help me into the bathroom real quick?" Mark asked. Aaron gladly obliged as Gus moved his chair into the bathroom so he could have a little privacy and join them again when he was ready. Aaron and Gus retreated back to the bed, held each other tightly, and pressed their beards together softly, expressing their love and tenderness to one another while the waited for Mark to join them so they could get some sleep.

A few minutes later Mark made his way back into the bedroom, and expertly used the pulley the guys had installed on the bathroom side of the bed to hoist himself into the bed with his men, no assistance required. Aaron picked up his phone fro the bedside table and saw that he had a message from Ray and Max and smiled. "Get over here between us, Mark," Aaron directed, as he held the camera up in front of the three of them to take a picture. Gus, Mark and Aaron put their faces close together and grinned and Aaron snapped the selfie. He chuckled, and sent the picture to Ray and Max, saying, "Hey guys, we're in your neck of the woods for the next week. Let us know if y'all want to get together."

The men joined in a group embrace and drifted off to sleep. Another adventure underway.

12