Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, I'm already going stir crazy and the week has just started though. haha."

"You're welcome down at our place anytime. We'll probably head back out on the bay tomorrow morning pretty early, and be back in around lunch time if you're interested."

"What are you guys up to tonight?'

Gus grinned, "Just hanging out - Aaron caught the most fish today so he won a ride on our rim chair and a full body massage - so we'll be doing that at some point."

"Is a rim chair what I think it is?"

"Probably so, it fits over my face and you put your ass on it for ease of eating and tonguing."

"Wow, sounds amazing. Well, I'm in Surf City right now, having a beer at the pier and I'll be heading back to join the family for dinner tonight, but I'll be able to get out after that and come hang with you boys if that's alright with you."

"You're welcome at our place anytime, Bill. Look forward to seeing you."

"Me too, Gus! See you later."

The grocery store in Surf City was only a couple of blocks from the pier, and Gus decided he'd swing by there, surprise Bill and have one more beer on his round trip. He walked into the bar and saw his sexy suburbanite friend sitting alone at the bar with a beer in front of him, looking out over the waves watching the surfers and the fishermen out along the peer. Gus approached him from behind and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Fancy seeing you here Bill," Gus said, startling Bill, who turned around and smiled from ear to ear. Bill stood up and gave Gus a big hug.

"The grocery store's just right over there, so I thought I'd swing in and have a beer with you before grabbing my supplies."

"Glad you did, it's good to see you, as always, Gus," Bill said.

The men had a beer and Gus showed Bill the picture of his marines in front of the day's haul on their dock.

"So Mark's in a wheelchair?" Bill asked.

"Yep - he lost three limbs in an ambush attack during his second tour and was pretty messed up all the way around for a few years. After Aaron and I started hanging out, Mark came out of a three year period where he didn't speak and the three of us have started having a lot of fun together. Mark and Aaron have been married for a while now," Gus said matter of factly.

Bill let it all sink in a little and sipped his beer. Gus drank his down pretty quickly.

"Everything still works, if you were wondering," Gus said.

"I was a bit curios to be honest, he's really handsome, just like you and Aaron," Bill responded.

A text buzzed through on Gus' phone: "Onions, tomatoes, avocados and cilantro - I'll make some guac as an appetizer tonight," Aaron had typed.

"Got it," Gus typed back.

"I'm gonna run get some groceries and head back," Gus said.

"I'll walk over there with you - I should be heading back to my place soon, too," Bill added

The men strolled through the aisles of the grocery store together, Bill in his short khakis and tight t-shirt, Gus in his jeans, t-shirt, and ball cap. Gus loaded up his cooler with ice and threw in some beers and groceries on top of it and gave Bill a hug.

"So we'll see you tonight?" Gus asked.

"I can't wait," Bill responded, pressing his massive bulging cock into Gus as a present with his hug, "Hey will you drop me off at my car over there on your way out," Bill asked.

"Sure, hop in"

Bill closed the passenger side door and immediately reached over the console to fondle Gus dick through his jeans. "I need some of this guy," he offered.

Gus didn't say anything as Bill felt him up, letting his hand ride up his furry belly and back down to his waist line, undoing the button and zipper of his jeans.

Gus drove the two blocks over to Bill's car and parked right next to it as Bill stroked him softly.

"I'll give you all that you want and need tonight, Bill, definitely come over," Gus said, looking into the beautiful green eyes of his suburban friend.

"Oh, I'll be there, Gus, I'll definitely be there," Bill said, leaning across the console to kiss Gus.

The men twirled tongues for a few seconds before Bill pulled back and hopped down out of Gus truck. "See you tonight!" Bill said smiling, closing the passenger door.

Gus drove back to the house and unloaded the cooler into the garage and took the groceries up the elevator to the kitchen, smiling the whole way. He put the groceries away and went down the hallway to find his two marines passed out in the king bed. "It's a good thing they're getting some rest," he thought, "We might have a late night tonight."

Gus stripped down and took a long shower, and then joined his Marines in bed for a siesta.

12