Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth of Gus' load inside of him put Bill over the edge and he thrusted up into Mark, as Gus held him around the chest, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yeah," Bill screamed as he filled Mark's stretched hole.

The chain reaction continued as Bill's throbbing meat, sent Mark over the top, spewing ropes of cum across Bill's muscular chest and up into his face, "Holy fucking hell, oh fuck yeah," he groaned as his load painted Bill.

"This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen, aaah, oh fuck," Aaron said as he let loose his load across Bill's face from beside the sling. Bill pulled Aaron toward his mouth and swallowed his dick to suck out the rest of his load.

All four men were completely out of breath from the glorious man sex that they'd just achieved. The room smelled of lube, sweat and cum and each of them wore an ear to ear smile. They helped each other rinse off in the shower and recounted the pleasure they'd just experienced before making their way back into the kitchen.

"Well, I'd better get back to the fam, guys, that was amazing, thanks for having me over," Bill said as he slipped his tighty whiteys back over his fat dick. "What's the plan for this fishing trip by the way?"

"We'll be leaving early AM Friday. Our buddies Ray and Max will be getting in on Thursday afternoon," Aaron said.

"I'll text y'all about it," Bill responded. "Look forward to meeting your friends and hanging out again."

"If you need another break from the family, you know where to find us," Mark replied.

Bill kissed Mark and Aaron goodbye and Gus walked him to the front door. Bill paused and looked at Gus, "You're an amazing guy, Gus."

Gus smiled, leaned down, and kissed Bill deeply, reaching around for one last squeeze of his ass. "We'll see you again soon, buddy."

12