Adventures of Trisha

Story Info
Why does Trisha have a stalker and how does she stop him?
3.8k words
3.91
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is my first story ever here on Literotica. I wanted to test the waters and just start out simple to not do an erotic story YET. But I hope you like my writing style. It's still in the works but I hope you like this story since it took me a little over a week to edit myself and figure out if the story line is good. Hope you enjoy it! If you have any problems with the story or have any feedback on how to make a story better, that would be appreciated. Thanks! Have a great day.

*****

I was running as fast as I could, I looked behind me. "You better come back here!" He yelled at me in a stern voice. At that point, all I could think of is how in the world did I fuck up?

~Three Weeks Earlier~

I am in a little apartment on Fifth Avenue in a little town Norbrook. I've been here for three weeks now. I am going to start to work at this hometown restaurant that my good friend started when she got out of college about 4 years ago. I lost my job at this Law Firm as a receptionist because they had to lay off the new person there and that is what happened to me. I want to be a lawyer but that will have to wait awhile when I find a new Law Firm to go to and work at. For any matter, any job that needs help in a Law firm. So for now, my best friend has a restaurant.

My apartment isn't that bad really, small but reasonable. Small counter space with an electric stove. A microwave above the stove and four cabinets total. An island with 3 seats. All new appliances. And it flows out to the living room. With a flat screen TV with one couch. I have a balcony and overlooks a park and some streets. Very Italian esque that would be in those romantic chick flicks. And to the left of the kitchen is a hallway that has one bathroom on the left and two bedrooms on the right. One of the rooms is for my office. I don't have a big room but it's nice that it can fit a queen bed in there. I'm kinda glad that four years in that law firm gave me something so I can live in a small apartment like this.

I decided to call my friend to see what I can do. "Hello, this is Kaitlyn how may I help you?"

I said, "Katie, its Trisha. I was wondering when I can start working?"

"Trisha!?!" she yelled with excitement, "I CANNOT wait to finally see you again. You should come over to my place. Actually no, I'll just head over to your place when I'm done working. It's really busy right now."

I looked at the clock on my wall, it was 5:30, "Oh yeah no worries. Take your time. I'll be here and there."

I tapped end on my phone and sat on my couch. I closed my eyes.

I woke up hearing a knock at my door. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was almost 7:00. I got suspicious because Katie wouldn't be done with her restaurant by now. I got up from the couch and looked in the peep hole. It was this tall man. I opened it and said, "May I help you?"

"You look lonely." The man said.

I looked at him. He had a plaid shirt on and jeans with some high tops. I said to him. "Umm, excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Well I have to go and get ready." When I was about to slam the door he held it open. I gave him a puzzled look. "Sir, what is the meaning of you knocking on my door like this?"

"Well, I've been looking at you since you moved in so why not say hello to you."

I looked at his face. He had short brown hair and green eyes. His nose was medium sized and basically his teeth were perfect like you see out of a magazine.

"Sir, I really am flattered that you have been looking at me but really I must go."

"To do what?"

All I kept thinking of was, 'What the hell is his problem stalking me and looking at me and now he wants to know what I'm doing?'

"Okay look, if you wanted to borrow something I totally understand but just to come here and say 'You look lonely'? That is so bizarre."

"Well, you are the most beautiful human being ever and I just wanted to knock on your door when you were not busy."

'Not busy?!' I said to myself, 'He's crazy.'

"Oh well thank you, so what is your name then?"

"Well lovely lady my name is Ryan Bloomgrey. Yours?"

"It's Rachel."

"Rachel? Are you sure it's Rachel? I thought it was Trisha?"

I breathed slowly and said. "I have no idea who you heard that name from but I am Rachel."

"You cannot be, I asked up front."

"Well, Ryan you are absolutely wrong. They have it wrong I am sure of it."

"Weird, they never lie to me."

"Well Ryan my name is Rachel. But really Ryan I really have to go. I am sincerely sorry."

I shut the door locked all of the three bolts and went to my bedroom. I couldn't believe what just happened. Someone asked about me at the front desk AND has been checking me out. I couldn't believe what happened. I called the front desk at the apartment complex and they said, "May I help you?"

"Why did someone disclose my name to someone else?"

"Excuse me miss?"

"This Ryan Bloomgrey knocked on my door and said he found out my name through someone at the front of the apartment duplex. Can someone explain this to me?"

"Ryan Bloomgrey is one of our problems here at Trinity Apartments. I am sorry that someone disclosed your name to him, it was probably one of our new assistants here that doesn't know the story about Ryan Bloomgrey. I am terribly sorry."

"Okay fine, but can you explain to me why he stalks people??"

"We are on that Miss, I am terribly sorry for all the trouble you have had. If this happens again, please call again and we will make sure he outstays his welcome here at Trinity Apartments."

"Oh thank you sir thank you."

"Have a nice day!"

I tapped off on my phone.

I looked at the time, it was 9. I got another call it was from Kaite.

"Kaite hey are you done?"

"Yeah I just have to close up shop and I'll be there in an hour."

"Okay cool!"

I went into my living room and started to type on my computer. I still can't get over what happened. I was just messing around on the couch and heard a knock. I didn't realize it became 10:15 already. I opened it and Kaite was there.

"Oh my gosh I am so glad to see you Trisha!"

"Haha same here Kaite, come on in."

So for thirty minutes she talked about how I need to be a hostess and how this local restaurant has been booming and I would need extra training to become a waitress down the line.

"I hope that helps!"

"Oh it did."

Kaite looked at me, "Somethings wrong. You're less hyper than usual."

I couldn't hold it any longer and started to cry, "This guy named Ryan Bloomgrey basically found out my name from the front desk and has been looking at me since I moved in. He knocked on my door and said "Are you lonely?" I cried even more, "this is starting to be a horrid place to be."

She looked at me, "Ryan Bloomgrey. He is a player and he is known around here to get all the girls in Norbrook. Oh my god, my best friend getting attacked from Ryan. Oh Trisha I'm so sorry."

"I had to lie about my name because he found out. I love my apartment but what the hell is wrong with him?!"

"Well, for the time being you can always stay at my apartment across the street until things die down??"

"Yeah that sounds good to me."

"Okay good."

So Kaite helped me pack up my clothes and we went to her apartment complex but this you had to ring into wherever your apartment was at so I felt better about myself.

~Three Weeks Later~

I have not heard back at all from Ryan or for that matter no one has seen him at all. I was being a hostess and surprisingly I enjoy talking to people. Hence why I want to be a lawyer. Today was pretty awesome because I found an assistance job at a local Law Firm in the area. I am not going to give up my job at my friends local restaurant because I love it so much.

When I was done with work I decided to walk back with Kaite to her apartment. Kaite said, "You know, I am so glad you found a job at Yillendale Law Firm."

"Oh my gosh you have no idea I am so glad it's one of the best feelings to be in the law firm again."

Kaite smiled, "I know how much you are passion..." She stopped. I looked at her and said, "What?" I looked forward, it was Ryan.

Ryan was in the distance looking at me. Kaite looked at me and sighed. Ryan approached me. "Rachel, why haven't I seen you around at the apartments?"

I remained cool, "Well Ryan, funny you should say that, why haven't I seen you around?"

"Oh baby, you know we are dating right?"

I got mad, "Funny you should say something because that's not what I remember."

He tried to reach for my hand and I quickly folded them, "You know Ryan, why have you been stalking me?"

He went to my ear, "Because you look so fine what if I just want you and only you."

I pushed him away and he came at me. I punched him and started to run, I saw Kaite get into the car that was next to us since that was where we parked and started to drive where I was running.

I was running as fast as I could, I looked behind me. "You better come back here!" He yelled at me in a stern voice. Adrenaline started to kick in so I started to sprint. I looked back at me and he was catching up, I panicked and saw Kaite drive next to me. It was something you would see in an action movie. She opened up the door and I jumped into the car and tried to close the door. I managed to sit in the passenger's seat and close the door. We barely made it because he was catching up so quickly. I was panting for my life. I finally said, "That was a close call."

She laughed and said "Yeah no kidding".

I decided to make a bold move, "We need to go to the police station."

Kaite looked at me, "Is that even allowed in this day in age?" she looked at the road again.

"Kaite." I said confidently, "We have to stop this nonsense. I would rather talk to someone in person. Heck, if I need someone I can always get in contact with the law firm instead but I say just go to the police first. I need this to stop. It's freaking me out."

Kaite nodded started to drive to the police head. I got out of the car and I asked to see someone about a potential stalking case. I saw Kaite walk in and catch up with me. They put me to the head of the department and I explained to the man what has been going on.

After 30 minutes was over he said, "Wait, Ryan Bloomgrey? You've SEEN Ryan Bloomgrey?"

I was puzzled and said, "Umm yeah."

He gave me a blank stare saying, "We've been looking everywhere for him."

I was shocked, "You've.. You've what?"

"Yes Ma'am, we've been looking all around for him. He has been on a threat to this town and other towns. We have an undercover cop that has been following him nonstop. But, this is our chance now. He has been stalking so many people in the country and has come back here repeatedly." He said with confidence.

"Okay that makes no sense though." I shook my head, "It sounds like Trinity Apartments are covering his ass."

He looked at me, "You live in Trinity Apartments? We asked all the living complexes if they have seen him and they said no." He looked at some papers, "In my records it said our undercover cop has traced him to Trinity Apartments and a lot of people left because of him living there."

I looked down, "So what does this mean officer?"

"Well, that you can be another piece of our puzzle miss."

I looked up and looked at Kaite she was stunned. "What?"

"You can help us track him down somewhere and we'll catch him tomorrow."

"Okay, well I'm not an undercover cop I want to be a lawyer. And you will insure this will be okay?"

"Oh of course miss, we will protect your life." He looked at Kaite, "You know, if Kaite was part of this too, she can help figure out this case as well."

Kaite said, "Well, I've been here for 4 years now and he has been a struggle so yes I will definitely help out."

"Great!" He said, "I'll call my undercover cop, Rick to help us out. In the mean time you can sit outside my office."

It was about 30 minutes and here come a guy into the office and the police officer calls us in. The police officer said calmly, "Ladies, this is our undercover cop Rick."

Rick had short brown hair and had a nice buttoned up shirt tucked in with black pants with a belt and black dress shoes. His eyes were blue but a dark rich blue. He was about 5'9 and he looked very put together.

I looked at Kaite and she was trying to act cool. Their eyes met and she looked at the officer. "Okay so me and Rick talked on the phone while he was getting here and we have a plan."

Rick started to speak, "Okay so basically Trisha? That's your name?"

I said, "Well, I didn't say this but I told Ryan that my name is Rachel because I didn't want him to find out more about me."

He looked surprised, "You learned somethings in law school, or instinct. Beside the point. You can be Rachel and I suspect him going to your apartment next morning. I followed him when you guys were being chased and he went back to Trinity Apartments. I say, if I'm not correct, you've been living with Kaite am I correct?" He looked at Kaite.

Kaite said, "Yes she's been living with me for a while."

"Okay so here is what you are going to do Trisha. You are going to pack your stuff and go back to the apartments. Tomorrow I suspect him knocking on your door. You guys go to your work at the restaurant correct?"

I nodded, "Yes tomorrow I'm taking a morning shift before I go over to the law office."

"Okay so officers will be all around the apartments, and some officers will be undercover at the diner while regular officers will block him off. Am I clear?"

Me and Kaite nodded. Rick smiled and said, "Okay hoping for the best, I'll have a meeting with officers for tomorrow and some of my colleagues to start for tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow." He started to leave, "Oh and Trisha." I looked at him by the door, "Remember to always be strong and never give up."

Me and Kaite started to head out and we went to her car. It was 20 minutes away from Kaites apartment. I worked a whole shift at the restaurant and both of us got out early so it was almost 6 and it was dark out. Got to love the fall weather. We went into the car and she started up the car and started to drive. We didn't talk for 5 minutes. I looked at her she looked at me nervous. "What?" She said quickly.

I gave her a look. "Kaite, you know what."

She sighed, "About me and Rick huh?" I nodded. She sighed, "Well, he always comes to the restaurant at the same time every morning and we talk here and there for basically 4 years. That's all. I don't really know a lot about him and he doesn't know a lot about me. I mean, we are sort of the same person. He is so kind and basically so smart. But I think we like the way things are going right now."

I smiled, "Well that's nice. I mean you guys looked like you had a connection but obviously you can't know what he does half the time."

Kaite said, "To be honest, I like that about him. He has the charms but at the same time you have no idea what he is up to. And I think both of us know that that's why we like each other but haven't said it out loud yet."

I nodded and said, "Completely understandable."

We got back to the apartment said small talk just in case Ryan was somewhere. I went into her apartment and packed my clothes. She looked at me and hugged me. "Trisha be safe."

I gave her a big hug. "I will." I stopped hugging her, "things will turn out I feel it."

I got out of Kaite's apartment and walked across the street to Trinity Apartment. I went up the elevator to my floor and went to my door and opened it. It was so nice to be back at my apartment. I decided to watch some youtube before I went to bed. All I kept thinking was, I just hope this is an end for once and for all.

I woke up from my phone alarm, I didn't even realize I fell asleep with my computer on my lap in my bed. So I got up took a shower and put on my restaurant uniform. I went into the kitchen to find something to eat that didn't look bad so I just reverted myself to eat some toast. I looked out of the peep hole and Rick was right, there was Ryan. I took my shoulder bag and went out of my apartment and seemed shocked. I said, "Ryan, what are you doing here?"

"To apologize, I'm sincerely sorry for what I've been doing."

I smiled, "You know ryan, I forgive you. Do you want to walk with me to work? I can buy you coffee if you would like?"

He said, "Are you sure you forgive me?"

I laughed, "Oh Ryan of course! Everyone has to be a little crazy am I right?"

He raised his eyebrow, "Rachel, come on I can't do that."

I put my hand on his shoulder, "Oh come one Ryan, me and you just got off on the wrong side of the bed. I think I should give you a chance."

"Well okay, maybe you're right."

I closed the door and locked it. We walked side by side. He looked everywhere. I said, "You seem you're on edge."

"Well I have to be in this town, gives me the creeps."

I nodded, "Yeah funny you should say that I feel the same way."

We walked, another block until I got into the restaurant. He said, "I'm sorry I scared you like that, you really do seem like an awesome girl Rachel, maybe if you come by my place tonight I can show you what I mean."

I stopped and just played a long, "You know, that sounds great! We should do that when I'm done with work. But seriously, drinks on me this morning."

We started to walk inside the restaurant. I told him to sit by the bar, I went to Kaite inside the kitchen, "Tell them to hold off until they seem they are ready I told him I was going to get him coffee on me."

Kaite looked at me, "Wait, you really did convince him to come here?"

I nodded, "Not now I'll tell you more when this is done."

We both walked out of the kitchen and I got a cup for his coffee and said, "You know, we really did get on the wrong side of things and I'm completely sorry." I started to pour him some coffee. He looked around and saw Kaite writing down a order for a table and went to another table writing down an order. He looked at me, "You should run out of this business."

I looked at him and said a little louder, "Excuse me?"

"shh. Be quiet, I don't think this is a good neighborhood for you, come with me." I glanced to the corner of my eye and Kaite picked up on it and went into the kitchen.

I put my hand on top of his, "Well maybe I should, but I like it here why would I do that." I saw the same guys go to the table Ryan was at. I saw Rick come into the restaurant and sit down at a table started to text. Ryan said, "Just quit now. For me."

I said a little louder, "I just cannot QUIT my job here, I love it here."

And then after 2 more minutes cops came in, he looked up and his eyes went bold. He looked at me and said, "I.. I have to go." He got up and when he did he started to run but the people next to him got up and grabbed him and two cops came up to him and held him. He tried to budge but everyone was strong enough. Ryan gave me the death glare and said, "Rachel, you put me under the bus." I went over to him, "Ryan, my name is Trisha and I would have all along put you under the bus anyways because I will be a lawyer so you can kiss my ass." He had a lot of rage in his eyes and took him away. Rick came towards me and said, "Wow, I cannot believe you convinced him to come here."

I shrugged, "Well you know, I have a kickass friend." I looked at Kaite, "And really, it was all instinct." Kaite went to Rick and they started to talk like they always do. And well for me, lets just say things started to become amazing in good ole Norbrook. But you will never know what is lurking in the background.