Adventures of Wiley Coyote Ch. 07

Story Info
Her pussy was agape and the juices of our labor oozing.
1.7k words
4.64
34k
4
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiley4377
wiley4377
183 Followers

(Wiley recalls meeting Billy and Bonnie in Brownsville, Texas).

I sat in the kitchen thinking about what I wanted to do. It had been four weeks since Madeline left me alone in Atlanta.

I read the note left by Madeline in which she stated that she was going to California with her new friend and hoped that I would understand. Her clothes and things were gone and a shoebox full of my money somehow went with her.

I wandered if she really thought or cared whether or not I understood.

Oh well, never trust a woman, my dear old pappy used to say. I didn't have a phone because people would know who you are if you had a phone. And since my business was growing pot in the upstairs room, I didn't want any one to trace it back to me.

So, I guessed Madeline was final. At least I didn't have to divorce her.

I met her in Dallas, Texas working as a dancer in a bar. My business at the time brought me to her place of employment.

I was hauling pot and whiskey from Brownsville to Houston and Dallas once a week. Every Sunday, I would meet Billy, a friend, in Brownsville, drive to an old warehouse and load up on bootleg whiskey and ten pounds of pot.

I drove an old 1956 Chrysler Windsor and cops never suspected that I hauled contraband in the large trunk.

It all started like this:

My first visit to Brownsville, I met lovely girl name Bonnie. She was a cocktail waitress in a honky-tonk bar. We hit it off right away just like two school kids with crushes.

She was wearing a tight t-shirt and hot-pants that showed just a little of her lower ass cheeks.

I asked her out on a date and she said great. Later she said pick her up after work at 12:30. Only thing, she had a roommate and she asked if I would care if her roommate watched us.

It took a moment to comprehend—gulp, no, she wasn't talking about a chaperone—she meant having sex while someone watched us. I didn't ask who her roommate was but gladly agreed to the arrangement.

Bonnie was about 30 years old--a dirty blond but she had nice tits that stood up proud under her t-shirt. And her ass would stop a train.

She didn't say much as we drove away from the bar smoking a joint and drinking beer from a can. She sat close to me and her hand stroked the outline of my cock straining inside my jeans.

When we arrived at her house, I was surprised to discover that her roommate was a man. She introduced us and excused herself to the bathroom.

His name was Billy. He didn't talk much and I became a little uncomfortable. Especially when Billy said that he and Bonnie were married.

We shared a doobie and I drank from a can of beer when Bonnie walked out dressed in a see through teddy top and small sheer panties. My tongue got hard looking at her.

Her little tummy protruded just slighly and her pubic hairs pooked out over the top revealed light brown hair.

"Did you two get along without me?" she asked.

Sure, I said not knowing what to expect.

"Honey, let me explain--Billy was in a car accident and he can't walk—you understand," she quizzed in her Texas drawl.

"I guess so," I said.

"Oh good, I hoped you would—so, do you want to fuck here or in the bedroom," she inquired.

Without giving me time to answer she pulled off her sheer top revealing her luscious pointy tits that resembled bumper guards on old Cadillac. She straddled my lap pushing her tits in my face.

I did what any red-blooded, horny, 21-year old boy would do. I sucked and played with her titties while she moaned and rubbed her butt on my crotch.

Abraham Lincoln could have been watching for all I cared. My cock was hard as wood and I wanted to fuck her.

I reached behind her and grabbed her butt cheeks—squeezing and massaging while my fingers could feel her hot and moist pussy under the thin panties.

I could smell her sweet pussy as she gyrated on my crotch. I mumbled something about how great her tits and ass were and she said what a nice boy I was to say so.

Somehow she helped me stand up and strip. My cock stood rigid and hard. It pointed straight out.

"Oh my, what big dick you have," she said admiringly while looking at her husband. She sat on the edge of the couch tugging on my cock. Her husband had a wide toothy grin on his face as her hands fondled my cock and balls.

"Oh baby, his balls are huge—my fingers can't reach around his cock—have you ever seen such a nice big cock—oh my, it's so hard and fai-yat," she squealed as she rubbed my cock.

She grasped it in her small hands. Some pre-cum appeared and she licked the head clean. A long string of cum followed her mouth as she licked.

I was standing in front of her while her husband had a side view as she tried to take my cock in her mouth.

She could barely get the plum-size head in her mouth. Her lips were stretched over the head. She managed to force the head past her lips and teeth and she massaged it with her tongue while one hand pulled back and forth on my shaft and the other massaged my balls.

I moaned in appreciation of the good work her mouth did on the head of my cock. She let go with a pop and laid back on the couch and spread her legs knees up.

I nose dived for her pussy. Not wasting time to pull off the sheer panties, I used my fingers to hold the crotch aside while my tongue licked her moist lips.

I bobbed my tongue at the cleft of her pussy to entice her clit. My fingers parted her pink lips of her delicate slit and my tongue swathed her channel from her butt to the cleft.

The aroma of her pussy was intoxicating as my nostrils filled with her sweet pungent scent.

My cock was bursting as I thrust in my tongue as deep as possible.

I took my time enjoying the taste of her sweet pussy in my mouth.

She writhed and moaned under my assault of her clit. My tongue felt the oily nub protruding shyly from her folds just below her tuft of hair that tickled my nose.

I began a rather slow licking—then when I knew she was ready, I sucked her clit harder and harder and beat it with my tongue faster and faster.

"Oh, how he sucks me, how his tongue licks me! Oh. I'm on fire," she squealed. I was encouraged to increase the rhythm of my tongue assault.

In a short while, she was pulling my hair with one hand and pulling the cushion of the couch with the other. I could feel her tense up in release.

"Awwww—agggggh—mmffff—I'm cumm—mmmingggg," she blurted out.

Her pussy was humping my face but I would not release my suction grip off her clit. My tongue was tapping her sensitive spot like machine gun until finally she squirted her juice—I tried to catch some of it in my mouth but most sprayed on my chin, neck and onto the couch.

"Oh my God, that was so good," she said meekly. Her chest heaved and her stomach convulsed. I pulled off her panties and kneed up on the couch.

I didn't hesitate, I mounted her and with one hard thrust, I plowed my cock inside her. Her pussy was so hot and tight. She didn't need any slow fucking for lubrication—her pussy was slick and ready.

"Agggggghhhhh, its so bigggg" she moaned as my fat cock buried itself inside her until our hairs met.

I began to stroke in and out and my hips pumped harder and harder.

My strokes grew longer. She was bucking in tempo with my thrusts. I grabbed her knees and held her legs up with her feet on my shoulders and began a fierce pounding.

I could hear the wet slapping sound of her pussy as my cock slammed inside her again and again. My cock was in perfect alignment with her tight sheath and I could see my cock head appear and stab back inside her.

After several minutes of hard fucking, a loud moan of rapture escaped from her lips. My cock was hard as bone and straining to stretch her pussy. I mustered all the self control possible to withhold my cum.

My balls beat on her plump little bottom while I fucked her faster and faster. The couch was creaking cracking as we labored to achieve satisfaction.

Bonnie's eyes were closed, her face contorted and she moaned incoherently—fuck fuck, fuck, fuck—over and over while my ears were ringing as my cum boiled ready to explode.

Finally I could hold it no longer and yelled out as my cock began ejecting a torrent of cum as it spasmed on each stroke deep within her womb. It felt like I was erupting hot lava from the head of my prick as jet after jet spasmed over and over so many times it became painful to keep fucking her.

Somewhere during my orgasmic convulsion, she erupted in unison and we were assuaged of our desires. Our sexual gratification was exhausted.

I released her legs and she pulled me down on top mashing her magnificent breasts with mine. My cock was spent but still hard inside her tight sheath. We French kissed and swapped our mutual juices while her cunny throbbed and slowly squeezed my fat cock out.

When I rose up, I could see the effect of our union between her legs. There was a big wet spot and white cum where our intimate sexual parts had ruptured together.

What a beautiful sight I beheld as Bonnie laid there with one knee up against the back of the couch and the other over the edge—her pussy was agape and the juices of our labor oozing from her red slit. I could see the inside of her cunt squeezing out our combined juices from her pussy.

I wanted to suck her sweet pussy again but I was shy because her husband was watching. Later when I told her she laughed and said that he would have enjoyed seeing that.

And that's how I met Billy and Bonnie.

Continued next chapter.

wiley4377
wiley4377
183 Followers