Adventures of Wiley Coyote Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later I sat on the toilet and gobs of cum spurted out into the toilet.

At our next fuck session, we watched the video. It made me very horny to watch George on top of my small ass fucking me with his huge cock. I especially enjoyed fucking that night.

We fucked twice a week for another two months until the boys found a younger man who was 18, maybe younger. I was 22 and they preferred someone around 18 or younger. I felt a tinge of resentment but soon got over it. Besides, the boys needed a young ass that lived in the house so they could fuck whenever.

I was present when Jeff seduced the young man and watched as he took his first cock in the ass. It was an erotic site to see. I was there to give him encouragement.

The young man was short and had a bubble butt. He squirmed as Jeff and George sucked his five inch cock and prodded his virgin ass with their fingers. Once Jeff thought his anus ring was adjusted to four fingers, he rolled on a condom and pushed his long cock in his rectum.

He groaned a lot but Jeff took his time and gradually worked half his nine inch cock inside his ass. The young man's small cock was rock hard and after a while, it oozed cum. His face was red and I could tell his body was hot.

"Uhh—uhh—uhh—oueee—uh-uh-uh," he groaned as Jeff plowed his ass.

Jeff pulled out completely and asked him if he wanted more. He said yes and Jeff re-inserted his long cock. This went on several times and then George asked if he was ready for his massive member. George stood there stroking his monster.

His eyes widened looking at George's massive cock. He mumbled something and Jeff pulled out and George positioned behind him.

It took a lot of effort but eventually the huge cock head stretched the tight entrance and popped inside his anus ring. The young man cried out in pain so George pulled out and Jeff quickly took his place. They continued to swap several times until George got two inches inside his rectum.

The young man really enjoyed cock in his ass. Finally Jeff pounded his butt and the young man's cock squirted cumm all over the hardwood floor and Jeff pulled his cock out.

Jeff removed the condom then asked me to fuck and my cock was bone hard. I quickly said yes and bent over the couch to suck his cock then Jeff oiled his thick cock and stood behind me and positioned the head to my anus. His two inch thick cock opened my ass and he pushed half way inside.

"O yes—o fuck—fuck—yes—fuck my ass—aaggghhhh—that's good," I cried out feeling his hard cock hit my sweet spot.

George had the young man sucking his fat cock and frigging it. His mouth was distended and it looked rather comical with a huge cock sticking out of his stretched lips.

The pressure and stretching in my rectum sent waves of pleasure to my cock. After a minute or so, Jeff was pounding my ass and I began to cum. My cock leaked a little at first then began spurting in unison with the anal fucking. I could feel his cock withdraw to his head and stroke back inside me.

Jeff's cock got very hard and he tightened up and came inside my ass. He pulled his long cock out and his cum dripped out of my ass onto the floor.

George came in the new boy's mouth. He was only interested in his new toy.

And that was my best and last anal fucking. I just simply decided to stick with pussy and female ass. But I'll never forget nor regret the experience. Although I enjoyed it, the rejection of being too old tainted any future desire for anal fucking.

And I definitely recommend wearing a condom. It was foolish for me to fuck bareback even though we were all tested.

The end.

12