Adventures On The Dark Side

Story Info
Housewife finds ultimate satisfaction.
1.4k words
4.07
166.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing this just to get it off my chest. I have to tell someone and I might as well tell my computer. Consider this a diary entry for I could never tell anyone else of the things I have been doing.

My name is Donna. I am 39 years old, a few pounds overweight but otherwise in good shape. My husband, Mark, still complements me, especially about my boobs, which are plump and well rounded. We still have sex occasionally but the fire isn't really there, I love Mark but he just doesn't do it for me anymore. But, as with many couples, we find other interests and hobbies and just cruise through life.

Every Independence Day, my husband and I host a party which includes fireworks, a cookout, and, of course, substantial drinking. This year was to be no different. Invited were an assortment of co-workers, friends, and relatives. Entire families attend but generally as the day progresses, those with small children leave so that by a couple of hours after sunset, the party has turned into an adults only affair.

By this time, I was worn out. Most of the party took place outside, with traffic usually only coming inside to use the bathrooms. Mark was outside mixing it up, getting very drunk. I could see him outside, staggering around, from group to group. Always trying to be the good host, I was inside cleaning up in the kitchen. I turned, as the door slammed, to see Reggie walk inside. A dark black man who worked with Mark, he was always acted politely and was quick to smile. Although I didn't know him well, I had seen him off and on during company functions. He paused to talk, commenting on how well the party was going. I knew his wife, Sharon, about as well as I knew him, so I asked where she was tonight. Reggie said that she was out of town, visiting her sister. She doesn't really like parties anyhow, he said, she feels that people start doing foolish things after all that drink. I commented that although sometimes true, I hadn't seen anything like that tonight. "Just you wait, though," he said, "It's bound to happen."

"Do you really think it's such a bad thing to happen?" I replied. "Depends on what it is, I guess." At that, he asked where the bathroom was, to which I pointed in the direction. To be honest, as he moved by, he seemed to be very close and kind of squeezed by me, briefly touching my hips as he passed. Although seemingly innocent, it surprised me and caused me to watch as he walked toward the bathroom and away from me. I couldn't help but notice his well fitting jeans hugging his rear and his obvious muscle tone beneath his loose shirt. Call it crazy, but suddenly I walk to our bedroom check on something, what I don't know!

The walk to the bedroom passed in front of the bathroom into which Reggie was just entering. He glanced back as he entered, catching my eye, which I quickly turned away. As I fluffed the pillows and did what else, I could hear him urinating. Suddenly, I thought, what am I doing? I headed back to the kitchen, intent upon finishing my chores, however, I hadn't taken three steps from the bedroom, when in the corner of my eye, I saw that the bathroom door was cracked open. I paused to focus through that gap and I couldn't believe what I saw! A big black hand was shaking and even bigger black cock, seemingly shaking out the last drop of urine. I say seemingly because I wasn't born yesterday. I could see that Reggie was putting on a show. He was semi-hard and was less shaking it than stroking it!

I should have run, but I was fascinated. My pussy became wet instantly, probably wetter than its' ever been! I was so shaken by powerful sexual feelings, feelings I hadn't felt in a long time. Caught up, I moved closer to that wonderfully large, dark black meat. This was so dangerous, the party was going strong outside, fireworks still lighting up the sky. Fortunately, most of the bathroom traffic was filling the garage bathroom. I didn't even look up at Reggie's face, I was just transfixed by his dick, which by now was rigid and had a slight upward curve. He cracked the door further open and stepped back, his way of inviting me inside. Part of me screamed, "Walk away!" but my other side was much more powerful and I stepped through the doorway. Slipping to my side, he closed and locked the door behind me.

Grinning, he led me to the toilet, which he had placed the lid down. Beaconing me to sit, he let his pants and underwear drop to his ankles. I just couldn't take my eyes off his member, which remained firm and horizontal, and black as night. I stared at the large mushroom head and saw the glistening on the tip. His cock must have been a good eight inches long and was thick. I knew what he wanted and for the first time in my life, I felt that I wanted it too, as much, if not more than he did! Wanting to savor this, I reached up and slid my hands slowly up his powerful thighs. I felt him in this way, up and down, feeling his tight muscles. Reaching up to his tight ass, I squeezed his cheeks as I leaned forward for the main course.

Reggie quickly reached down and undid my blouse, at the same time, unceremoniously pulling my breasts out from my bra. He gave them a few rough pulls and kneaded them before suddenly letting go and moving his hands to the top of my head. Now we were both ready! Eagerly, I leaned forward again, this time dodging under his dick to engulf his heavy, swinging balls. I began to suckle them, licking and sucking noisily. After a few minutes, I pulled back, noting the glistening of my saliva on his scrotum. I moved my red lips to the underside of his throbbing hard on. Pursing them, I slid up and down, along the underside of his dick, frequently pausing to run my tongue out and slide it up and down, as well.

Reggie, excited, began to slowly hump, which I took for a cue to get on the end of it. I briefly stopped to open my shorts and panties. I began to masturbate with my right hand as my left massaged his balls. Keeping my lips pursed, I pressed them at the end of his turgid ebony rod, mating up with his large mushroom head.

I had controlled every aspect up to this point, but suddenly Reggie had had enough. He grasped my head in both hands and pushed his mushroom head between my lips, humping in short strokes. He spread his legs a little to provide my hand with better access to his balls and began humping with deeper strokes. It was then that I reached orgasm. I shuddered as I was racked with sheer pleasure! I moved both hands up to his ass, coaxing him to fuck my mouth. His wet balls began to slap my chin as his tempo increased. This was a turn on and it wasn't long before my hand made its' way yet again to clit.

By now his strokes were getting deeper and faster. I struggled not to gag, mostly successful but a couple of times I had to stop for a second. I reached my second orgasm at the same time he reached his first! Intense pleasure ran through my body as I felt his first spurt shoot into my mouth. It was a big one, and my first reaction was to quickly swallow it. Another, equally large shot followed it, which I also promptly swallowed. Three and four were much less and by that fourth and last one, his pumping stopped. I continued to slowly lick, however, enjoying the moment.

Both of us spent, Reggie backed away, his now sensitive dick popping from my mouth. Embarrassed and nervous, with my passion sated, I gave him a weak smile. He quickly pulled on this underwear and pants while I stuffed my tits back in my bra and fastened my blouse. Feeling a sense of urgency, that I had been away much too long to avoid suspicion, I stepped out of the bathroom and strode to the kitchen as though nothing had happened. Trying to gather my thoughts, I picked up where I left off. Moments later, after a strategic pause, Reggie walked up and past. Before he left the room, I said, "Reggie?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Please keep this a secret." I implored. He smiled and as he stepped out he said, "It's just between me and you, baby."