Adventures with Alex Ch. 01

Story Info
I turn my girlfriend Alex into a slut and love every second.
2.5k words
4.36
64.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story you are about to read actually happened. This is the first part of a series about experiences I have had with my wife Alex.

It was my Sophomore year of college and I had been dating my girlfriend Alex for nearly 9 months. When I met her Freshman year she was just a sweet Midwestern girl from Indiana. She didn't have much sexual experience because of her strict Catholic upbringing. Before we had started dating Alex hadn't done much more than making out and heavy petting with a couple of high school ex-boyfriends. I suspect she was a blue-ball Queen in those days. Alex was half Irish and half Italian, with emerald green eyes and a million dollar smile. Her long blonde hair flowed to her tiny waist, which drew your eye to her tight and voluptuous ass. She was the type of girl that all of the guys pined after and I felt very fortunate to be with her. Even though she was very inexperienced when it came to sex, she picked up the finer points very quickly. The early months of the relationship were such a lustful haze. Alex wanted to try anything and everything and I was more than willing to make my body her training ground. It was all new to her; learning how to give head, discovering how to deep throat (which she had a natural ability for...no gag reflex), 69ing until one of us would have to tap out from jaw soreness. I was witnessing an innocent girl's transformation into a sexual goddess.

The world of sexual pleasure was new to Alex, but she trusted me to be her guide. I would lead her and she would follow, believing that I would take her to new heights of sexual ecstasy. If I willed it, she would be compelled to rise to the occasion. There was never a fantasy or a request that would not be met with enthusiasm. I would later realize that I had opened a door within her that no man would ever be able to close.

After months of dating things cooled down slightly between Alex and I. We still had sex every day but the newness of it all began to wear off. On some level we both felt like there had to be new sexual challenges for us to conquer, but had very little idea in which direction to go. Then one night fate intervened and showed us both a side of ourselves that we did not know existed.

We were out with a group of friends at a party and in typical college fashion we were all very drunk. I loved drinking with Alex because she really cut it lose. Something about a very drunk hot girl has always done it for me. Alex would flirt with anyone and everyone, which always excited me because I knew how badly men wanted her, but she was all mine. The feeling of complete control over this force of nature was a huge turn on.

That night Alex was really teasing this one guy. I could tell that she had him eating out of the palm of her hand. She would initiate contact on his arm or shoulder and you could see the fireworks going off in this guys head. Eventually Alex got bored of this and we partied on. After a few more drinks I decide to sneak Alex into one of the rooms for some fun. Always the willing participant Alex quickly stripped out of her tight dress, slipped out of her thong and dropped to her knees. I was particularly aroused by this because she still had her heals on. Before I could even get a few feet in the room she pulled my pants down and began to lick and slobber all over the head of my dick. It was so amazing to feel her wet mouth on my cock. It was right after this intense sensation that I realized I had a desperate need to pee before things really got hot and heavy. I told Alex to hold up and that I would be right back.

I wandered around the hall way for a minute before I finally figured out where the bathroom was. My dick was still totally hard so it was quite a bit of work to get my aim right. I finished up and hustled back to the room where Alex was waiting. I walked back in to a pitch black room and all I hear is the sound of slurping, followed by faint moans. I flick the lights on and was shocked by what I was witnessing.

My beautiful girlfriend Alex was kneeling on the side of the bed naked with a dick in her mouth. This moment caught me completely off guard. As soon as Alex realized the lights were on she was startled and lifted her head to see who just entered the room. I will never forget the look of confusion on her face as she came to the realization that the person she was just satisfying with her mouth was not me. As she moved away from the guy on the bed I came to a couple of realizations. First this was the same guy who had been trying to flirt so desperately with Alex earlier in the night. Secondly the guy had a big dick, at least 9 inches and thick.

I had a mix of emotions, I was angry this had happened and jealous that my girlfriend basically just cheated on me. All of this was quickly trumped by Alex's reaction to the situation. She started to babble and hysterically cry. It was then it dawned on me how drunk she was. It was very obvious what had gone down. She was waiting for me to come back and this dude slipped in and killed the lights. In her drunk state she had no idea that it wasn't me. It was easy to forgive Alex in that moment. I walked over to where she was crying and she embraced me tightly. I ran my hand across her back to try and comfort her after what was a very jarring experience for her.

As our warm bodies touched I felt a surge of sexual energy over take me. I was not sure why but what had just happened to Alex was profoundly erotic to me. The fact that this very beautiful and innocent girl had just been taken advantage of was more than my young and impressionable mind could bare. I felt my hard dick begin to rise in my pants and Alex felt it as well. It was then that I snapped out of it and realized that this random was still sitting naked on the bed watching all of this transpire. The stranger quickly realized that the attention of the room was on him, so he decided to speak up.

He apologized profusely, stating he had no idea she was with anyone, referring to the fact that Alex had been flirting with him no more than an hour earlier. The logic in his argument was sound. It really felt like a case of misunderstanding. It was then that an instinct I never knew I had kicked in. I asked Alex if she had ever seen a dick that big. It took her a second to look over at the guy still sitting up on the edge of the bed, it was then her eyes widened as his semi erect dick came back into focus. I will never forget the response she gave to that loaded question; "I didn't even know cocks could grow to that size, I never realized I had that much meat going down my throat". Her response exhilarated me. Turning me on to a degree I did not know I was capable of. It was then that the stranger sitting on the bed and I made eye contact; both knowing what this situation could potentially spiral into. It really felt like I had a decision to make. Do I push Alex along and see where this could take us or do I just cut bait and get out of there? The thought lingered in my head for a moment but it felt like a month of deep contemplation. Again instinct took over.

I asked Alex how much were you able to get in there? She quickly turned and shot a look at me. Even in her inebriated state, it began to dawn on her that I was leading somewhere. She said she was able to go all the way down on it but only because she believed it was business as usual. If she had known what she was working with she would probably have hesitated. I quickly retorted and said there was no way she was able to take that python all the way. The tiebreaker went to the stranger who was now sitting with a fully erect cock. He backed up Alex's recollection of events and said he had never seen anything like it. Apparently no girl had ever been able to take the entire thing until Alex. It was like adding fuel to the fire. Every cell in my body wanted to witness this incredible act of sexual awesomeness. I calmly exclaimed I would have to see it to believe it. Again Alex turned to me unsure if I was serious or joking. I told Alex that she had already done the act, she might as well enjoy it at this point. We could chuck the whole thing up to an experience.

Alex seemed convinced enough by this and so she walked over, still naked in heels, and sat next to the stranger on the bed. She slowly began to touch and caress his large organ. I could see a certain fascination in Alex's eyes. It was then that the stranger put his arm around her neck and began to lead her down towards were his hard dick awaited her. His cock slowly entered her mouth and she slowly began to bob her head on it. You could see by the look on his face that this felt amazing to him. I knew from experience what a fantastic cocksucker Alex was. She began to take his massive penis deeper into her mouth. Thick saliva began to slowly drip down the sides of his cock as her salivary glads reacted to having a foreign object so deep inside of her throat.

This went on for a few minutes before I finally pulled my own dick out and began to play with myself. I was so turned on by everything that was happening. Before I knew it I had taken off all of my clothes and was sitting on the other side of Alex playing with her soaking wet pussy as I stroked myself. I had a perfect line of sight as she continued to devour more and more of his cock. I wanted to see if Alex really was able to take the whole thing so I moved my hand from her pussy to the back of her head and began to push her as far down as I could. I could feel her slightly struggle and then relax her throat. Just like a well trained magician, she made the rest of it disappear, into her mouth. She held herself there for a few seconds and then began to run her mouth from the base of his dick to head. The stranger let out a loud moan, indicating that this was the move he favored above all others. Alex continued to work his cock this way as I played with her pussy.

I had seen enough, it was my turn to get some sexual stimulation out of this adventure. I pulled Alex's other hand and placed it on my cock. She began to stroke me as she was deep throating her new friend. Eventually Alex re-positioned herself to the floor in front of the bed facing both of our hard dicks. She was staring at us both for a second with a devilish grin, knowing that these two cocks were all hers. Alex then made a move towards me and placed her mouth on the head of my hard dick. She began to suck on just the head; I could feel how warm her mouth was from all of the friction of mouthfucking the stranger's enormous tool. She wasted little time before she began to take my dick to the back of her throat.

I had never seen so much sexual intensity from Alex before. It was as if she had gotten in touch with her inner slut. The entire time she was going down on me she was playing with the stranger's balls as he stroked his dick to the show Alex was putting on. Next thing I know Alex noticed that he needed more attention, so she switched her mouth from my cock to his. She began to go back and forth deep throating each cock for a moment before returning to the other. It was one of the most intense sexual experiences I had ever been a part of. Just watching her work on both our cocks had me so horny. Out of no where I began to praise Alex, telling her what a good whore she was, and how stimulating her mouth skills really were. The praise only egged her on as she began to rub both of our dripping wet cocks all over her face.

It was then that the stranger yelled out, "I'm gonna cum". Without missing a beat Alex takes his entire 9 inch dick back down her throat and lets him pound her mouth until he let out a forceful groan. At first Alex just continued to power through as she swallowed his seed, but there was just too much and it began to drip out of the sides of her mouth. This was definitely the most memorable moment of the night. I can still see his hot jiz running down her chin as that huge cock continued to glide in and out of her mouth.

I was stroking myself to the mischief that was going on before me, but the sight of this was just too much. I realized I was seconds away from busting and quickly turned Alex back towards me. She tried to wrestle my cock away from me in time but before she could get it back in her mouth I let it rip. My cum exploded out of me like the jet stream from a toy water gun. Alex just rolled with it and continued to jack me off as my semen covered every inch of her face. She then put me back in her mouth and cleaned my entire dick.

As this was going on the stranger quickly grabbed his clothes and left the room. Alex grabbed a towel off the ground and wiped her face of all the cum. She was pretty sober at this point after just exerting all that energy into a blowjob marathon session. She looked me right in the eye and asked me if I enjoyed that. I spoke honestly and told her how much I did. I asked Alex the same question and she blushed and said she did as well.

I knew then that this was the beginning of a brand new chapter in our relationship....