Adventures with Dave and Chloe

Story Info
Seven Interactions between Daddy Dave and baby girl Chloe
5k words
4.12
17.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Toy Time

A little 'ding!' sounds, indicating the arrival of a new text. It startles Chloe out of her concentration. The story she is working on requires some change in style and the right nuance just isn't presenting itself yet.

A little shiver of anticipation travels up from the base of her spine and tingles in her chest and neck.

Maybe it's Dave? He might have a 'task' for her ...

>Dave< Hi sweet girl Have a few minutes free?

A deep, excited breath fills Chloe's lungs. >Chloe< Yes Daddy! <3

>Dave< Is the present from last night handy?

>Chloe< Yes Daddy, I kept it in my purse just like you told me

>Dave< You haven't touched it?

>Chloe< No Daddy I wanted to!

>Dave< You've dreamt about how it will feel?

>Chloe< Oh yes Daddy! I'm sooo curious.

>Dave< Good girl! =) Take the pretty plug out of the box and warm it in your hands Feel the smooth steel and feel the weight in your hand Hold it until it warms up Don't put it near any of Daddy's special places... yet I'll text you in 10 minutes

>Chloe< Yes Daddy!

Chloe opens her purse and pulls out the box her Daddy had given her the night before. She finally flips open the lid and feels a sensation of pleasure at the sight of a beautiful, heavy steel butt plug with a cute jewel at the end which will be on display between her cheeks once the plug is inserted. But that wasn't going to happen yet... She takes the toy out of the box and enjoys the cold, smooth, heavy feel of it. Daddy wants her to warm it. This part is a bit boring, but she trusts her Daddy to pace things just right. He is good at building need... and then satisfying it. Her mind drifts to last night and she feels the urge to trail her fingers along her thighs and tummy. She wants to touch her new toy to her lips, to trail it along the crack of her ass, to feel it push inside and fill her ...

It seems like forever. Chloe completes some mundane reading tasks that needed doing as she cradles the new toy in her hands. If she completes her tasks well, Daddy will give it to her. Then it would be her toy to use as she sees fit, as long as she tells Daddy how she uses it every time.

>Dave< Baby, do you have your lube?

>Chloe< Yes Daddy. Should I put some in?

>Dave< Not yet honey. Have it ready I want you to lick the plug Push your lips onto the end

>Chloe< Ok

>Dave< Focus on the feeling Your lips touching metal Make it slimy with your sexy spit

Chloe felt the plug against her lips and felt it go into her mouth. She kept her teeth away from the metal and focused on the feeling of metal on flesh in her mouth.

>Dave< Are you sitting on a towel?

>Chloe< Yes

>Dave< Put a gob of lube between your cheeks and let it warm up there Put the phone where you can see it You don't have to text back once your hands are messy

>Chloe< Ok

Chloe feels a weird chill in her ass crack, but as the lube sits there it warms. That and the feeling of the metal in her mouth focuses her on her situation. She loves doing 'things' for Daddy ...

>Dave< Relax and slowly use your fingers to work the lube around your opening Slowly start pushing it in Get lots of lube just inside Don't push too hard, stay relaxed Just let it get inside

Chloe watches the instructions flash by on the screen. Her hands are messy with lube and the feeling of her fingers sliding past her opening is pleasurable. A few minutes of activity and Chloe has her hole very slippery and relaxed.

>Dave< You should be ready honey Hold the plug and lay back on the towel with your legs spread and raised Get as much saliva on the plug as you can and then hold the tip against your opening Just hold a steady pressure to make it feel good and relax Relax while you push

Chloe was amazed. This was her first plug. She knew it wasn't too big. She felt it start to go in. The feeling was good, but it stopped at the wide part.

>Dave< You might have to relax extra to pop the widest part in Open up for it Towel off when you have it in

Chloe continued pushing and relaxing her opening. The plug popped in. Chloe wiped her hands on the towel and wiped extra lube off her bottom. She hopped up excitedly and turned her head over her shoulders and looked at her bottom in the mirror. There was a pretty red jewel poking out between her butt cheeks.

>Dave< How does it feel baby girl?

>Chloe< It feels ... full I have a jewel on my bottom!

>Dave< It must look so cute, I can hardly wait to see It's a little plug Leave it in when you go to work I'll text you later Bye sweetie <3

>Chloe< Leave it in? Well... ok :| Bye Daddy <3

----------------------
2. Sissy Boy

Chloe smiles as she sits at the bar with her 'date' Billy. She *had* dated Billy a few times, but for her there was little chemistry and so she had broken things off.

Billy stayed in contact and confided things to her, partly to see if he could rekindle some interest, partly because he knew he *could* confide in her. What Chloe learned did create interest, but perhaps not about anything Billy had considered. Yet Chloe's intuition told her that Billy might enjoy the plan forming in her mind.

Well ... he'd like it if he went through with it ...

It was no coincidence that this man in his early 20's would prefer to be called by a boy's name and one that could be interpreted by sound as a girl's name at that.

Billy's demeanor, physique and mindset was that of a naughty boy. A boy that Chloe hoped would be excited by playing the cuckold to Chloe's Daddy Dave, or more ...

"So Billy, how many dates have you been on recently?", Chloe looks directly at Billy, studying him.

"Well, since we went out ... I'm not sure I want to tell you that. You first.", he replies timidly.

"But you've told me so many very intimate things, like enjoying wearing girls panties and your interest in being pegged. And you even brought up voyeurism being a thing for you... Would you ever consider watching me?"

Billy's breath catches as he stutters out, "Wh-what? You mean watch you with ... someone?".

"Yes Billy, don't be shocked. It's actually a very common need some people have to watch someone they are interested in with someone else."

"But what does it mean about you and me? Are we going to start going on dates?"

"Well, what we're doing right now we can do. You aren't allowed to touch me when my Daddy is with me. And you have to watch when we ask you to. Or sit in the other room and listen. Whatever we ask you to do, ok?"

"I... you don't think it's weird? What will you think if I do this?"

"Oh, it will turn me on. I'll love it. But you have to do it the way I want, ok?"

There was a long pause as Billy considered. But Chloe noticed his breathing speed up.

"I guess we can try ..."

----------------------
3. Meet for a Drink

Dave is waiting at a table in the tea house as Chloe walks in. He immediately notices her, catches her eye and beckons her over, giving her a welcoming and appreciative look.

"Hello ... baby girl".

Chloe begins a smile ...

"Hi ..." she looks around quickly "... Daddy!" she looks back finishing the smile.

Dave laughs.

"You will shortly have much more to be embarrassed about than having people overhear you call me 'Daddy'". Chloe gives Dave a quizzical look.

"Lets go up to the bar ..." This tea house has a bar where customers can go to sip a brewed sample before buying packages of product.

Dave holds Chloe gently, his arm around the small of her back, their torsos touching. His mouth is close to her ear and he whispers...

"Daddy thinks some other people in the bar might appreciate you ..."

Chloe feels Daddy's hand on the edge of her skirt, slowly lifting. There are a few men and women that have shifted their gaze her way with interest. They stand at the bar behind her view.

There are no panties on under her skirt.

As her skirt inches higher, Chloe knows her unprotected ass is being exposed to view.

What if she becomes aroused?

Will people be able to see her wetness and excitement?

What if her juice is visible if she begins dripping down near the top of her thighs?

None of these things are close to happening, but Chloe's mind is racing ...

Daddy lets the skirt drop back down.

Daddy's eyes scan for reactions.

A middle aged businessman there with an associate is shamelessly gazing as his companion studiously avoids looking toward Chloe.

A lovely middle aged woman is smiling and stealing glances, trying to get her male companion to observe along with her.

"Let's sit" Dave and Chloe sit side by side on padded stools at the bar.

"Can we try some of the roasted Genmai Cha?" Dave requests to the store clerk.

As he reaches one hand out for the cup being offered he reaches another hand to Chloe's skirt and exposes the tops of her thighs all the way to her crotch.

It's clear that the businessman who looked before is trying to capture a glance of Chloe's pussy.

Dave sips the tea, hands the cup back to the clerk and as he asks for a sample of Oolong, pets his other hand over Chloe's sex.

When the clerk turns away, Dave whispers to Chloe, "Hold your legs wider apart".

She does so, knowing full well that her fur must now be visible from several locations along the bar. Dave continues holding back her skirt with one hand and accepts the Oolong tea with the other.

He offers a sip to Chloe.

"Isn't this tea delicious honey?"

----------------------
4. Munch Show Off

Chloe's heart is still pounding with the excitement of her exposure in the bar as she and Dave walk into the munch. Sounds of crops and canes swatting and yelps of pleasure mingled pain immediately surround the couple as they take in their new surroundings.

A woman in a black leather corset is bent over a pool table with her hands palm down on the surface holding herself steady. She wears a black lace G-string that completely exposes her curvy bottom to the whims of her crop wielding partner who is eagerly applying swats to her ass and thighs.

A little off to the side, a lithe young woman is alternately balanced and hugged by her partner to prevent her falling over. She is completely restrained by rope that binds her legs and arms, also applying pressure on her breasts and passing between her legs over her clit. The stimulation is having an obvious effect on her.

A variety of attendees in various forms of sexy attire chat and watch the proceedings...

"Present baby girl", Dave says the words without warning and Chloe, without thinking, turns her back to Dave, bends slightly at the waist, and lifts her skirt exposing her naked bottom to Dave's view and the view of everyone on that side of the room.

Billy is waiting there, as instructed, mingling with the crowd.

Dave and Chloe have their backs to him, and he can see Chloe's lovely bottom exposed, on display for all to see. He feels a surge of excitement.

"Good girl, now stand still and raise your arms". Chloe does as instructed.

"Hold this position" ... Dave softly caresses Chloe's up-stretched arms trailing along her armpits, (Chloe gasps slightly) and down along the side of her torso. Dave trails his fingers up to the front of Chloe's blouse and begins un-buttoning.

As every button comes free, Dave trails his finger back up along the increasingly naked chest and along Chloe's neck. Eventually the blouse is completely un-buttoned and Dave raises it up, and cues Chloe to arch back, the blouse sleeves sliding over her hands. Now nude from the waist up, her hands in the air, Dave un-clasps her skirt and peels it back.

Dave looks around the room and spots Billy. He motions Billy to come over. Billy has Chloe's purse as instructed. Dave motions for Billy to open it and places Chloe's blouse and skirt inside. Dave closes the purse and Billy steps back with the purse, watching intently.

Chloe has more eyes on her now.

She is completely nude except for her elegant black leather sandals.

"Legs apart", Chloe moves her feet so that they are about 3 feet apart. This has the effect of pushing her ass cheeks in a bit and leaving a gap so that her labia are visible in the front, peeking out from her lovely fur.

"Quarter turn", Chloe turns 90 degrees. "Quarter turn", Again... "Quarter turn" ... "Quarter turn". The whole room has now seen Chloe from every side.

"Toes" ... Chloe bends down to touch her toes. Her lovely pussy was now on display for everyone to appreciate. Dave pauses to let this lovely spectacle continue for a bit. The sight of Chloe's beautiful glistening lips, feminine fur, full curvy legs and fat perfect cheeks sends throbs of excitement to his crotch.

Chloe's head is spinning from the thrill of being exposed and the blood rushing to her moistening sex.

"OK, hands clasped behind your neck" ... Chloe obeys and presents a beautiful spectacle, her chest out and sensuous armpits exposed. Dave considers dressing Chloe and walking around the room for one-on-one exposures with his friends and other attendees, but it is time to take her home and begin to satisfy the needs of the night ...

----------------------
5. Home with Daddy

Chloe and Dave walk into the living room and sit close facing each other on the couch.

"Baby, you were so good tonight. Daddy is so pleased with you!"

"Thank you Daddy!" Chloe looks down smiling as Daddy gazed at her face, taking in the sight of her shining eyes and lashes from the side. He runs finger tips along her cheek and the side of her neck.

Chloe feels little electric sparks.

She looks up as Daddy's face moves slowly closer and they look into each others eyes.

Daddy's face moves closer and their lips meet. First slow soft kisses, then more intense. Hands grip Chloe by the hair on the back of her head and push her mouth into Daddy's...

After making out for a delicious amount of time ...

"You looked so sexy tonight, bent over so everyone could see all your private, vulnerable places."

"It felt like the room was having sex with me Daddy. I felt so exposed and helpless."

"You are such a Good Girl. I'm so proud of you. Show Daddy your special place. Now."

Chloe lifts up her skirt so that Daddy can see her pussy. Daddy's hand moves down to pet her soft inner thigh and her warm, sexy fur.

"Strip for Daddy baby. Take off all your clothes and lay on the carpet for me."

"Yes Daddy!" Chloe un-buttons her blouse as she looks up shyly at Daddy. She un-hooks her skirt and tosses it on the floor. After kicking off her shoes, she is totally nude.

She looks at Daddy for guidance.

"Lay down on your tummy so I can see your back and bottom honey... yes, good!"

"Now roll on your back... good! You're so pretty sweetie. Now pull your knees up to your chest with your hands. You look beautiful. I love looking at your pussy and little princess hole. Show them off like you are being naughty for Daddy."

Chloe giggled a little and wiggled her ass side to side a bit as she lay on her back.

"Now start to play with yourself. You can run your fingers all over, but don't rub anything yet. Just finger tips. That's it. Keep going ..."

"Daddy, aren't you going to take off your clothes? Won't you come and play with me naked?"

"Not yet honey. Daddy wants to watch you play with yourself. Show me how you make yourself cum."

"I'm ... but you have your clothes on!"

Chloe started to blush. She couldn't believe that Dave, her Daddy, didn't want to get naked right now. He was watching her as she lay on the floor getting excited, but he was dressed and almost amused as he watched her.

She felt ... humiliated, but Daddy wanted her excited and she felt her breathing speed up and a tingling wetness in her crotch. She started to play with herself.

"That's it baby. Touch yourself all over. Brush your nipples. Caress your tummy and thighs. Put fingers in your pussy, your mouth, your ass. Taste yourself all over. Pinch and rub yourself. Finger fuck yourself for Daddy. My hot little princess will make herself cum ..."

Chloe was shameless now, feeling both humiliated and aroused by Daddy's commands, she used her fingers to masturbate in ways that no one else had ever watched her do. This got her even more aroused, knowing that Daddy was now seeing things about her no one had ever seen before. The special way she rubbed her clit while trailing finger tips along her nipples. The ways she pets the flesh of her spread bottom while fingering her pussy.

Waves of pleasure radiate through Chloe as the first orgasm begins to ripple through her senses ...

Dave now quickly slips off his pants and pulls his shirt over his head. Reaching down, he quickly unlaces his shoes and tosses them off. Soon his socks are gone and Dave now joins his partner in her nakedness. Already on her back, Dave positions himself straddling Chloe's mouth.

Chloe eagerly accepts Dave's almost bursting cock into her mouth, as Dave begins slowly pushing into her face, a rush traveling through Chloe as she experiences her face now as a new fucking hole, an erotic orifice that would be on display at all times to the unknowing (and the knowing) public.

Feeling and tasting the gorgeous cock moving in and out past her lips, tongue, teasing her throat. Her beautiful face being fucked. Dave begins using his tongue to taste the juices of Chloe's dripping sex.

The flavor and texture at his mouth is delicious and stimulating. Dave begins eating in earnest and using his fingers lower down. Chloe's juices make it easy for Dave to wiggle first one and then a second finger into the beautiful bottom, slowly filling and penetrating it. Well tuned feelings of pleasure radiate from her pussy and ass as Dave's tongue greedily tastes the texture and flavor of her drenched labia and clit. His fingers perfectly feeling inside her ass, teasing the sphincter and slowing fucking between the sweaty cheeks. Her clit now sucked into Daddy's mouth and the tip of it teased in still unexpected ways with tongue, teeth and lips.

As the sensations continue, Chloe is lost in the feeling of being sexually used. Her body experiencing the sexual need of her Daddy. Knowing, feeling with her entire being Daddy's lust and desire for her.

Fucking into her face. Tasting her wetness, feeling inside her ass, tonguing her clit.

The orgasm begins to build as repeated waves of stimulation flood her awareness blocking out all else.

Dave re-positions himself so that he can fuck Chloe. His hands move her willing legs apart as she lays back on the bed. He holds his cock at her opening and begins rubbing it along the length of the warm wet slit as she murmurs with pleasure.

"You know what Daddy likes to hear, don't you baby girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy. Please use your cock on my pussy. I want you to fuck my cute little pussy."

"Good girl" ...

----------------------
6. Sissy gets Used

"Billy, get comfortable in that chair. Make sure your hands stay on the arms of the chair, you'll be tempted to move them. Do so and the show's over"

"Ok Dave", Billy was being cooperative.

"And you will call me 'Daddy' as well Billy. It will make baby girl and I happy", Dave ran his fingers through the hair on the back of Billy's head.

"Ok ... Daddy", Billy felt butterflies in his stomach.

Dave walked over to where Chloe sat on the rug and crouched down onto the floor with her. Without a word, he began running his finger tips over Chloe's legs and moving her skirt up as he did so.

"Look at what my Daddy is doing Billy" Chloe announced. Billy hardly needed to be told, his eyes were glued to the events unfolding on the floor in front of him. Soon Dave had Chloe's legs raised and spread, so that Billy could clearly see her moistening pussy and observe Dave's progress as he kissed his way along Chloe's inner thighs and began to lick her beautiful folds.

12