Adventures with Leslie Ch. 03

Story Info
Leslie rewards them all for his good performance.
3.4k words
4.38
26k
2
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 -- Wild Card

I sat at my desk on Monday morning completely rested for the first time in quite a while. I had chaperoned Mindy's prom on Friday night and done nothing for the rest of the weekend. Life was better when I was at 100%. Having not had many full nights sleep since the divorce process started, the past two nights were just what the doctor ordered.

I was completely prepared for whatever was thrown at me today, or so I thought until the phone rang at my desk.

"Hello," I answered with inspired energy.

"You did something so right," Emma's voice came back over the phone. "I have never seen Leslie like this. I have known her a long time and this is the happiest I can remember seeing her."

"Really," I postured. "Glad to be of service."

"Of course you are stud," Emma giggled. "That's why we play this game. She is elated and wants to give something back to everyone in the game. So, as a reward, Leslie has setup a game within the game."

"You certainly have my attention," I admitted. "Tell me more."

"No can do," she rebuffed. "Be here immediately after work. See you then."

I very much anticipated the hang up and Emma did not disappoint. I knew as soon as I heard the phone click that this day would not pass fast enough. I had on a full suit and tie today as I had my annual performance review with my boss at 4pm. When that was over I would head straight to Leslie and Emma's office, but my mind was doing a circus act until then.

Why did Emma call? Was she involved in this "game within the game?" Why didn't Leslie call me herself? I was completely unable to focus.

My review went swimmingly, of course. It always does. I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could head out, though. The second I was out of my boss's office I grabbed my shit and headed out the door. I drove like Jeff Gordon over to their office. I was a dying to know what was coming.

I entered the suite and Penny was sitting behind her desk. I always enjoyed seeing her. I walked up to her desk and didn't even wait for her to look up at me.

"What is going on," I asked hurriedly.

"Calm down," she poised, though did not look up at me. "We are all going to find out together."

"We all," I said inquisitively.

"Yes, all of us," she repeated. When she looked up I noticed that her eyes did not have their normal life. There was even a trace of something bad. I had not seen that from Penny before.

"Are you ok," I asked softly.

"Yes," she responded flatly, grinding her teeth. "I am just jealous. I wish you would have taken me to my prom."

"Oh Penny," I sighed. "Don't be jealous. We will make our time count too."

"I know we will," she replied. "I hate feeling like this. I know the game, I love the game, but the prom thing just got to me. It hit home hard."

There was something there she was not telling me. I wondered when she would.

"Everybody in the conference room," Leslie yelled from her office.

Apparently today would not be the day I found out where Penny's prom hurt came from.

We proceeded into the conference room. Penny sat opposite me and Vivian sat next to her. I had hardly noticed her enter. She looked great as usual. Emma then entered and headed to the front of the table. She too looked very nice.

Leslie kept us waiting a moment before she emerged from her office and joined us. She sat next to Emma and addressed us all.

"So, Emma told me that she and our favorite man here played a great game of cards once," Leslie began. "He also mentioned it during my interview with him. For both of them to have such fond memories of it, it must have been pretty memorable. So I thought we would turn the game up a notch tonight."

"I like where this is going," I confirmed.

"Slow down," Leslie warned. "Based on his outstanding performance in his last assignment, he's earned you all a reward, or at least a chance at a reward."

"What does 'a chance at a reward' mean," Penny inquired.

"Here's the game," she continued. "The four of us are going to play Texas Hold'em. You will get two cards and then decide if you want to play or fold. If you decide to play, then you are on the hook for the hand. The winner of each hand will decide the article of clothing that each of the losers must surrender. The winner of the game is the last person with any cloths on. That winner will get a bonus. If I win, Emma will receive a bonus, which is hers to use if she ever chooses to. If Penny or Vivian wins, they will get to make their own assignment at some point later in the game. If you win, you will get a veto that you can use to veto an assignment later on in the game if you so choose. I think all of that is worth playing for, don't you?"

"Now that's a game," I exclaimed.

"Let's play," Penny echoed.

"So there is no worry about cheating, Emma will be our dealer," Leslie announced. "Here we go."

Emma dealt the first round of cards to each of us. I looked down at 9s-10d. Leslie stayed in, while Penny folded. I stayed in, as did Vivian. Emma turned the first 3 cards, 4d-8d-Jh. I had an open-ended straight draw and 3 to a flush, which was a good start. I was smiling. 4th street was Qc. I had the straight to the Queen. Mint. Leslie looked upset, but Vivian showed me nothing. The river was a miss for me, 6d.

Leslie perked up and turned over her two cards, 6c-6s. Three 6's. Nice hand, but she sunk back into her seat when I showed my straight. She growled at me playfully. I turned to Vivian, who was wearing an ear to ear smile as she threw down Ad-2d. The nut flush. I was shocked and surprised. Vivian laughed out loud as Emma collected the cards.

"Ok both of you lose your jackets," Vivian ordered.

I stood and placed my jacket on an empty chair while Leslie discarded hers to the floor. Emma shot out the second set of cards to everyone. This time I looked down at 3c-3d. Good start.

Leslie quickly stayed in, as did Penny. I did some small posturing before also staying in. Vivian took a moment to think, which I read as posturing also. I was slightly surprised when she folded her hand.

Emma looked around and turned the first 3 cards. 8s-3s-2c. Trip 3's, I felt like I was in the drivers seat. Penny had a very big smile on her face as well, while Leslie was tough for me to read. The turn came out and it was Jd. A blank for me but Penny was still smiling. What the hell could she have?

The river hit, 2d. That was perfect; I had a full house, 3's and 2's. I already started taking inventory of what the ladies were wearing and what they would be losing. Leslie sighed, but before she could show her cards the game started to change.

"Wait," Penny yelled. "Can I raise the stakes?"

"What do you mean," Leslie asked her.

"I want to raise the loss of clothing for this hand," Penny reveled. "Ok, you can raise," Leslie agreed. "But if we don't like the raise, we have the option to fold and only lose one article of clothing."

"Deal," Penny concurred. "I raise to 3 articles of clothing then."

Leslie looked at her and folded, leaving it up to me. No way was I folding a full house.

"I want to re-raise," I countered. "Let's say that the winner of the hand gets to decide what articles of clothing the loser actually keeps on."

"Interesting," Penny pondered. "Ok, you're on."

I flipped my two 3's onto the table, proud of my full house. My mind was already sorting out what Penny would be left to play in. All of that came crashing down when Penny smiled and showed 2s-2h. She had four of a kind and I was unbelievably beat. I was crushed. That was two tough beats in a row; I hoped that was not a sign of things to come today.

"Ok Leslie," Penny started, "You lose your blouse."

Leslie stood and removed her maroon blouse, depositing it on top of her jacket on the floor, her top now only covered by a sexy black lace bra. Then Penny turned her attention to me.

"I want to give you a fighting chance," she admitted. "So, I will leave you with your boxers and socks."

Penny giggled as I stood to strip. I removed my tie, followed by my shirt and t-shirt. I dropped them to a pile on the empty chair that held my jacket. Next I removed my shoes, followed by my pants. The chair looked full with most of my clothing piled upon it.

There were some cute little "cat" calls that the ladies let out as I sat back down in only my boxers and socks as Penny had directed. I had to laugh at myself as Emma dealt the next hand. I looked down at 2c-8h. I knew it was time for a break.

Leslie stayed in, so did Penny. I postured for a moment again before folding. Vivian laughed when I did and then she quickly stayed in. Emma dealt the flop, Ah-Kc-Jd. I was now very glad I folded and I watched the women as the remaining cards came out.

The turn was 6h and the river was 9d. The women all looked at each other, waiting to see if anyone was going to make a move.

"I want to raise," Vivian broke the silence. "Let's say, 2 articles of clothing for this hand."

"Let's say 3," Leslie countered. "I'm out," Penny declared.

"3 it is then," Vivian accepted.

Leslie laid down As-9c, two pair, solid. Vivian smiled as she showed Jh-Jc, three jacks. Leslie was a little surprised but stood up awaiting her instructions.

"Penny, your jacket can finally go," Vivian decided. "And for you, boss lady, lose your skirt, bra and panties."

Penny took off her jacket and placed it on top of my cloths in the empty chair. Leslie, meanwhile, went to work, first unclasping and removing her bra, allowing her gorgeous breasts to fall free. I was starting to pitch a tent in my boxers. Leslie then unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. She then bent over to pick it up and slowly removed the black lace thong she was wearing. I was now hard as a rock seeing her strip and taking in her sexy body. She sat back down left with only her black 4 inch pumps and tan thigh highs on.

My cock started to secrete fluid as the next hand began. I look down after the deal and saw Ad-As. Finally, it was time to make a move. Leslie stayed in and Penny folded.

"I raise," I declared as it became my turn. "All-In. The loser is out of the game."

Vivian looked at me and gasped. She quickly folded.

Leslie, however, was going to lose at least one piece of clothing and since she had only two left, as did I, she saw fit to call me and showed me that she was holding Kc-Qc. I laid down my aces and she winced. I don't think this game was going as she had planned.

Emma turned the first three cards, Kd-8s-Jc. Leslie had paired her king and now had a few more cards in the deck that could knock me out. She perked up seeing the king on the board and I was having a hard time concentrating on the cards as I stared at her beautiful tits.

The turn was 4c. Leslie now had a club draw as well. This can't be happening I thought. I have to get one hand. I was nervous as Emma turned the river card, 5h.

Leslie put her head in her hands for a brief second before standing up and kicking off her shoes. She then sat back down and placed one leg at a time up on the conference table and removed her stockings. The wet spot on the front of my boxers grew as the game got smaller.

The next hand was dealt to Penny, myself and Vivian, with Leslie now out of the game. I looked down to discover 2h-6d. Penny stayed in and I folded. Vivian deliberated momentarily before also staying in. I sat back again and watched these two go at it.

The flop was 9h-9d-7s and neither lady made a move. The turn brought 8h. I saw the straight draw on the board and wondered who had it. The river got even more interesting as it brought 7h. I waited for one of them to make a move.

"Raise," they both shouted at the same time. I sat back in my chair as they laughed at each other.

"2 pieces of cloths," Penny opened.

"Let's make it more interesting," Vivian proposed. "2 pieces of cloths and 1 kiss."

"Deal," Penny accepted quickly, smiling like a love struck teenager.

Vivian showed her cards, Ac-9s, she had a full house. Penny smiled and tossed her two cards into the center of the table. I could not believe what I saw. Penny held 6h-10h, a straight flush. Vivian sat back in her chair defeated and surprised.

"Ok Viv, lose the top and the skirt," Penny instructed.

Vivian stood from her chair and unbuttoned her top. It was a collared sleeveless white top that she deposited onto the floor to her left. She then wriggled herself out of the spandex black mini skirt she was wearing, sliding it carefully over her peep-toe black pumps. She then looked at Penny.

"For your kiss," Penny deliberated, "you can give it to Leslie."

Vivian walked around the table and stood over Leslie, who was sitting naked in her chair with her feet up on the conference table. Vivian leaned down and pressed her lips to Leslie's firmly. After a long moment, Leslie opened her mouth and kissed Vivian in return deeply. As I watched them intertwine their tongues, I could not recall my cock ever being stiffer.

After a few short moments, Vivian pulled away, stood up and returned to her seat in just her white lace bra, white thong panties and black peep-toe pumps. She was so sexy and my cock was responding by leaking a lot of fluids. The wet spot on the front of my boxers was now graphically noticeable. The next hand began and I was dealt 4h-4c. Penny stayed in, as did I, but Vivian folded, probably needing a breather after the last hand.

The first three cards were dealt, 4d-3c-9s. I was not sure what Penny was holding but she did not blink when the cards hit the table. I was a little worried when the turn hit, 3s. But things really changed.

"I want to raise right now," Penny interrupted. I immediately thought she had to have a 3 in her hand. My three 4's beat her three 3's, I finally had her.

"Go ahead," I suggested.

"If I win the hand you are out of the game," she parlayed. "But if you win, I will suck you off right now."

I could not pass up that offer, especially as hard as I was.

"Deal," I agreed.

Emma dealt the last card. 5c. I still felt that my trip 4's were good.

"Re-raise," I called out. "If you win, I am out of the game, but if I win, you have fuck me right now."

"You're on," Penny acquiesced.

I threw down my pair of 4's, almost daring her to beat them. I almost choked when she did, laying down Ah-2h for the straight. Today was not my day. I stood and removed my socks and then my boxers. My precum soaked concrete rod stood at full attention as the ladies whooped and teased.

I sat back down as Emma started the next hand. Penny received her cards and then looked up at Vivian.

"I really want to win," Penny exclaimed.

"Me too," Vivian said.

"How about winner takes all on this hand," Penny gambled.

Vivian looked down at her cards and then back at Penny.

"Those are high stakes," Vivian quivered.

"Let's make them even higher," Leslie interrupted. "Winner takes all, including him."

Leslie was now pointing to me.

"The winner gets him," she announced. "Right here, right now for as long as he can hold out. This is a one time offer girls."

"I'm in," Penny broadcasted quickly.

"Me too," Vivian followed, wasting no time.

Penny threw down her cards forcefully, 10h-10d. Vivian smiled wide and then placed her cards on the table, Ah-Ac. Penny's face fell and her heart sank. She could not believe what Vivian held.

Emma turned over three cards, 7s-4-c-9d. Penny put her head in her hands as she sat there, not wanting to believe she had been beat and almost willing the cards she needed to come for her. The turn brought nothing, 2c. One more card left in the game, one card between a bonus and nothing. The one card came, 10s.

Penny jumped up in exhilaration, while Vivian sank back in her seat looking tremendously disappointed. I was speechless. Vivian looked at me sadly. I had no words to help her mood.

"Penny wins," Leslie verbalized. "Penny, you can redeem your bonus whenever you like. As for right now, he's all yours."

Penny got up out of her seat and planted her self in my naked lap. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply for several minutes. She then pulled back from me and lifted herself onto the table in front of me while the other three ladies watched. I got the sense that Penny did not care.

She lay back on the table and lifted her legs into the air, pushing her skirt up around her hips. She then removed her sexy black lace panties and tossed them aside. She dug her heels into the edge of the table and spread her legs to show me her soaking wet bare pussy. I almost came just seeing it. I knew I was not going to last long at all.

"Fuck me," she called out. "Put that cock in me right now baby."

I stood up and positioned my cock at her opening. I put each of her legs over my shoulders and push my pole inside of her. I slid in with no problem as her pussy was flooded. She felt amazing. I pumped into her several times and then began to drive it home. I pushed myself into her faster and harder, trying to go as deep as possible.

She moaned and writhed on the table in front of me as I rocked in and out of her sweet spot. It was after only a few more pumps that my nuts tightened and my cock began to swell. I could not hold out any longer. I violently rammed my dick into her as I exploded in orgasm. I crashed into her as jet after jet of my spunk spewed inside her box. I filled her with everything I had and then collapsed back into my chair.

I sat there for several minutes staring at Penny's cum filled pussy, thinking how much I would love to eat it right now. I was in a trance until Leslie's voice brought me back to reality.

"Ok girls, get cleaned up," Leslie instructed them. "I am taking you all to dinner for playing a great game."

"What about me," I asked.

"You go home and get some rest," she directed me. "I will have a new assignment for you later this week."

"Great," I replied.

The ladies gathered themselves as I dressed and exited the office suite.

I liked Leslie's game.