Adventures with My Stepmom Ch. 3

Story Info
Marie becomes his full-time lover.
1.6k words
4.42
124.9k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
horndawg
horndawg
25 Followers

Marie and I lay in bed, sleeping, holding each other tight. Her head on my chest and one hand on my stomach as I lay on my back. Holding her in my arms as we rested up for our next adventure was a dream come true for me. Marie woke first and decided to she would wake me in the best possible way. Slowly she moved her hand from my stomach to soft cock, she slid her long red finger nails from the base of my cock all the way to the tip and back down. After doing this several times Marie got impatient, she could not wait for it to get hard any longer, she lifted her head from chest and put her mouth around my cock.

As I began to wake up so did my cock, I lifted my head to see Marie sucking me in and out of her mouth. She was a real pro when it came to giving head. My cock was hard as a rock in no time at all. She was in no hurry to make me cum so she slowly slid her mouth up and down my member as her hand followed jacking me off. I moaned once or twice and Marie lifted her head, "Well hello, I hope I didn't ruin your nap." As she continued to stroke me up and down with a tight grip I closed my eyes.

“Mmmm, no way, that feels good. You really know how to get my attention, don't you."

“I plan to keep your attention for the next couple of days because we have allot to do. You said you were going to do me in every room in the house, right."

“Oh, don't you worry, I'll keep my promise."

“Good, I was hoping you would say that. We have already done it in the pool and here in my room, so where to next."

“I think we should start all over, let's make this the first the first room."

“I think I can deal with that. I think you are ready right now by the looks of it."

“I'm always ready for you Marie."

She didn't say another word. Her mouth went back to my cock. Sucking only a couple of inches into her mouth, letting her hand do most of the work this time she stroked me up and down for several minutes. Marie then took her hand off of my cock and bobbed her head up and down as the tip touched the back of her throat. After 15 minutes of Marie's warm mouth working it's way up and down my shaft, I could feel myself starting to cum. I didn't want her to stop, but if she didn't I would most definitely blow my load into her mouth. The thought of Marie swallowing my cum was driving me crazy, I knew I had plenty of opportunities for that to happen so I warned her that I was going to cum if she kept this up any longer.

“Oh Marie, you better stop before I cum".

Marie lifted her head with one last hard suck, but continuing to stroke my wet cock with a tight grip.

“Are you sure..... I wanted you to cum so that I could taste you again".

“You can but I want to make love to you first, ok".

“Yea, that sounds good. Then I can taste both of us".

As I sat up I gently pushed Marie onto her back. I laid beside her and massaged her breast as we kissed. She sucked on my tongue as my hand made it's way down to her stomach and between her legs. I could feel the heat coming from her cunt as I gently rubbed her inner thigh. Moving my hand to her pussy I began to rub her clit with my finger.Marie shoved her tongue deep into my mouth and grabbed the back of my head pulling me closer to her.

I broke our kiss and moved myself to the end of the bed. Marie spread her legs wide open as I lowered my face down to her pussy. With out any delay I buried my face into her cunt and slide my tongue into her wet hole. The taste of her juices drove me crazy. I decided to make love to her pussy with my tongue until she came all over my face. Moving my hand up to her hairy mound, I parted her lips to expose her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Marie raised her hips up to my face as she squirmed all over the bed.

“Oh yes ........ right there........oh..oh...oh.....I'm going to cum..... ".

Marie grabs the back of my head and humps my face as she has her first orgasm. I continued sucking on her clit as I slide two of my fingers into her wet pussy. Fingering her cunt and licking her clit brought Marie to her second orgasm. As I slide up her body to kiss her she guided my dick to the entrance of her cunt. Our tongues meet once again as I pushed the head of my dick into her. Lifting my head up, I drive my cock deep into Marie's warm, wet, mature pussy.

“Dam, this feels so good to be in you. Let's take it slow and enjoy it".

“Mmmm, very slow. I don't want this day to end. I almost came again when you started putting it in me".

We laid there on her bed, fucking as slow as we could. Her hands reached around to my ass and pulled me towards her. Raising her hips to meet my thrust, my cock plowed deep inside her over and over. Marie began moaning and breathing very heavy while I kissed and nibble on her neck. Lowering my mouth to her chest I sucked on her tits and she arched her back.

“God, you are the best lover I have ever had. Everything you do to me makes me want you even more".

“I know what you mean. The thought of us making love just drives me crazy".

“I'm glad you feel that way. Enough talking for now, Let's roll over so I can ride you".

We rolled over until I was on my back and Marie was on top of me. My dick fell out during the roll so she slide it back in and started bouncing up and down. With my hands on her hips, she picked up the pace until I could hear our bodies slapping together. I guess I was going to slow for her when I was on top, because the longer she rode me the faster she got. Before I knew it Marie was fucking the shit out of me. With her tits bouncing up and down, she slammed her cunt harder and harder each time she came down on my dick. I leaned up and wrapped my arms around her. Marie pulled my head to her breast and I sucked on her tits as she slide my hard cock in and out of her pussy. With my mouth still on her tits I lowered my hands to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart.

“I'm going to cum again.....oh...oh...oh....oh...oh...oh...oh...put your finger in my ass.... I love it when you do that".

“Anything you want, just keep fucking me. Your pussy feels so good".

I knew Marie didn't like to talk like that, but right now I didn't care. I slide my finger in and out of her tight ass and she started moaning even louder than before. Her pussy began to tighten up around my cock and I knew she was about to cum. My balls began to tingle and knew I was going to cum also. With her tits in my mouth, my finger in her ass and Marie riding the hell out of my dick, we were both about to cum when......... the phone rang. Stopping dead in our tracks, we listened as the answering machine picked up, it was my Dad. She jumped up off of me and grabbed the phone to talk to him so he would not think something was wrong. As they talked I just stared at her ass. It was dripping wet. I got up on my knees and moved up behind her. With Marie on all fours I slide my dick back into her wet pussy, she paused her talking for a second and I pushed it in the rest of the way. She never once motioned me to stop so I kept on fucking her from behind while she talked on the phone. This went on for about 5 minutes and finally she hung up the phone.

“'I can't believe you did that, but I'm glad you did. It was hard not to moan while we were talking".

“I loved it. I like fucking you while you are on the phone. Sorry about the language but I just can't help it".

“Actually, I think I like it when you say things like that".

“Good. So, where were we".

“Right about here". Marie backed into me filling her cunt with my dick. I grabbed her hips and plunged my cock into her several times.

“Oh yes, make me cum".

With out another word I started pounding my cock in and out of her over and over. With in minutes she tighten up again and began moaning. Marie's head hit the bed as I fucked her as hard as I could. She started to shake with an orgasm while I continued slamming her soaked pussy with my raging cock. After Marie finished her quivering I dumped my load in her and we fell to the bed. My dick still in her, I kissed the back of her neck as we talked.

horndawg
horndawg
25 Followers