Adventures with Penny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma asked the waitress for the bill so she could close it out. The waitress quickly scurried off to her station. When she returned she handed Emma a receipt which Emma reviewed for several long moments in detail. Emma then nodded to the waitress, who turned and left the table. She handed a business card to Leslie, who smiled at me crookedly.

Leslie walked around the table and grabbed my hand. She pulled me from my seat and led me out of the club. The limo was exactly where we had left it and I eagerly assisted Leslie as she climbed into the car. She slid across the back seat and wait for me to join her. I closed the door behind me as I sat next to her.

She looked great and I took in her gorgeous frame. My concentration was broken when I heard the driver's door close. Leslie lowered the partition between us and him.

"Could you please drive around for the next 20 minutes," Leslie requested. "Thanks."

She raised the partition and I heard the engine of the car roar as it was started. Leslie looked at me, with desire in her eyes.

"How did you get that guy to pay that bill," I asked her.

"I made him a bet," she replied.

"What was the bet," I inquired. I was dying to know.

"Weren't you watching," she asked.

"Sorry," I conceded. "I was checking on Brooke. She's pretty smashed."

"Well, then you are gonna love this," she stated. "I bet him that I could get another girl in the bar to taste my pussy right there in front of him. Of course he thought there was no way it was going to happen, so he asked what I wanted to bet. I told him if I won, he would pay our bar bill and if I lost I would take him out to the limo and blow him."

"Naturally he made that bet," I laughed. "But, how did you win?"

"Simple," she informed me. "I called Penny over and removed my soaked panties. Penny was a good sport and licked them twice right in front of the guys' face."

"That guy didn't stand a chance," I admitted. "He was doomed from the start."

"Yeah, he was really beat when Penny tucked my panties into his jacket pocket," she laughed loudly.

"You look gorgeous tonight," I said.

"I am glad you think so," she responded. "I wanted to apologize to you. I never meant to put you in such a bad position with that proposal. That wasn't why I did it. When I thought you were going to say no, I got very flippant about it and that is what led to the fight. It was a defense mechanism gone wrong. You didn't deserve that and I never got the chance to say I'm sorry."

"Well, it seems it led to this," I reminded her. "We are in capable hands now."

"I know," she confessed. "But I have another fifteen minutes to make it up to you and as you now know, I have no underwear on."

I liked where this was headed. I was getting hard in my pants. Leslie quickly climbed on top of me, turning up the music on the radio as she did. She straddled me on the seat and kissed me deeply. I groped her ass through her dress and then slid it up over her hips. I grabbed at her bare ass as she plunged her tongue into my mouth like a snake. I was swollen in my pants underneath her. I reached my hand under her ass and inserted my index finger into her already flooded box. She gasped as my digit penetrated her.

"We don't have all that long," she whispered. "So fuck me, fuck me now."

I wasted no time flipping her around so that she was now on the seat and I was on my knees on the floor in front of her. I undid my belt and dropped my pants to my knees. My cock sprung free, leaking liquid from the tip. I pulled Leslie to me and put her legs over my shoulder. I pressed my cock into her gash without resistance. She was all woman and I loved how it felt to be inside her. I held her hips and began to fuck her roughly. I pulled her to me again and again as I entered her roughly. My rod was throbbing as I pierced her pussy repeatedly, losing myself in the wonderful feeling. I pulled her to me over and over as she writhed with pleasure in front of me.

"I have missed fucking you," Leslie growled at me as we continued to go at it.

I endlessly slammed into her slot until I could not take it any longer. I groaned loudly as I erupted in her vagina. I let loose with what felt like gallons of spunk. I continued to devastate her pussy until every drop had been removed from my cock. I stared at her, my cock still buried inside her. I did not know if she climaxed, but my orgasm was intense.

We were both startled when the limo came to a stop. I moved myself onto the seat next to her and we both readjusted our clothing. When we were composed, I opened the door and found that we were back at the club we had left from. We proceeded back inside to find most of the women seated at the table, finishing what was left of the champagne.

Brooke still had her head down and was now, apparently, unconscious. I looked around the table and noticed the only one missing was Vivian. Emma noticed my gaze and pointed to the dance floor area. Vivian was dancing on one of the small, circular stages, like a wild woman. I shook my head in laughter.

"Time to go," Penny declared.

The women rose from the table and Emma attempted to wake Brooke, but the effort was futile. I stepped around the table and scooped Brooke up into my arms. I carried her out of the club as Emma went to retrieve Vivian.

Once we were outside, the ladies began climbing into the limo, though the spring was gone from their steps. The night and booze had worn them out. I carried Brooke towards the limo, when Leslie stopped me.

"I'm taking her home," Leslie informed me.

I followed Leslie to a cab parked behind the Hummer and loaded Brooke into the backseat. I stared at her for a brief moment, longing to take her home myself and hold her. As I turned to head back to the limo, Leslie stopped me.

"Are you in love with my sister," she asked me bluntly.

I did not answer. This was neither the time nor the place for this conversation to happen. Plus, I did not know the true answer, but I knew I missed how Brooke and I had been before Penny took over the game.

Leslie looked at for a moment, but did not press the issue. She kissed me on the cheek and climbed into the cab. I turned and head back to the limo, where Emma was assisting Vivian in climbing aboard. When all the ladies were inside, I closed the door behind me and we were off to our last stop.

As the limo moved through the streets, I noticed the ladies seemed to have worn themselves out. All except for two, Penny and Nikki, who were still throwing back the liquor and going strong. Vivian had crashed when she hit the seat and was now fighting to keep her eyes open. Emma was visible worn out by the mass consumption of alcohol, not to mention having to basically carry Vivian to the car. Monica had her head back on the seat and appeared to be beat.

I glared down at my watch. 12:30 Am. These women had partied fast and furious. No good would come of making another stop.

"Penny, maybe we should call it a night," I suggested. "Let's have the driver drop everyone off at their homes, since none of you are in any shape to drive."

"Stop being a party pooper," Penny slurred back at me. "We have one more stop and one more bonus."

I looked at her, my face showing nothing but disagreement for her intention to continue partying. She glared at me and then stuck her tongue out. I sat back, defeated.

"Pen, he's right," Emma interjected. "Sometimes we should play it safe."

Every eye in the car was now on Emma. We were all waiting on a response from Penny. She stared at Emma in complete shock. It looked as though a wave of sheer panic had swept over her. Penny's face lacked color and expression, as if she suddenly realized that she had made a grand mistake.

Penny reached over and lowered the stereo. She dropped the partition between us and the driver and she instructed him to start bringing the ladies home. The first stop was at Vivian's condo. I exited the car and helped Vivian step down. She threw her arms around my neck for support, so I casually scooped her up into my arms and carried her to her door. She dug the keys out of her purse as I held her and then dropped them into my hand.

I unlocked the door and carried her to her bed. I laid her down, though she did not let me go.

"I still love you, you know," she stated in her intoxication.

"I know," I replied and I kissed her on the forehead.

She finally released me and I turned to leave.

"Good," she mumbled as I turned away.

I locked the door behind and was back in the limo in no time. As we headed for the next stop, Penny now looked wiped out. Her eyes were heavy and her head hung. We reached Emma's house in no time and as she exited the car she handed the last business card she had to Nikki.

"It is your night," Emma said to her. "You should have this."

Nikki kissed her on the cheek and smiled. We dropped Penny off next, in a very nice townhouse complex. I realized that I had never been to Penny's place before I was delighted to see how well lit and manicured her complex was. Penny opened the door and exited the car. Much to my surprise, Monica followed her.

When Monica hit the ground, she turned to look for Nikki. Nikki held up the business card and smiled at both Monica and Penny.

"See you girls in the morning," Nikki giggled.

"It wasn't an overnight pass," Penny reminded her. "It's good for 20 minutes."

Nikki looked completely discouraged now. She was visibly aggravated and very drunk.

"Then I will see you in 20 minutes," she snapped as she slammed the limo door shut.

Before I could say anything Nikki jumped on top of me. She kissed me deeply, the taste of sorted alcohols on her tongue. She was irresistible at that moment. I ran my hands all over her tight body in that tan tube dress she wore. I kissed her neck as she gasped heavily. She ran her hand all over my lap, teasing my stiff rod. I wanted her bad.

She stopped suddenly and laid back on the long seat in the limo. She lifted her legs and removed her panties quickly. Nikki then turned around and pulled up her dress, exposing her bare ass to me. It was impossible to keep from jumping her. I tore down my pants and positioned myself behind her. I pressed my firm stick into her moist pussy. I sighed as I penetrated her and pushed my entire length inside of her.

I grabbed her hips and began to insert myself into her repeatedly. Each time I entered her I increased my pace. I was fucking her furiously in no time. I rocked back and pulled her to me as I thrusted forward. She winced several times between her moans. It felt too good to stop. I pounded myself into her again, my balls thunderously slamming into her clit. She put her face down into the seat to muffle a long, loud scream.

Nikki came forcefully with an elongated orgasm. As she spasmed and shivered through her climax I did not let up, ramming my pole into her twat as hard as I could manage. I didn't stop through my own orgasm. I continue to crash into her as I unloaded buckets of cum into her box. I dumped endless streams of goo inside her as I pounded her furiously.

When I was completely spent I crashed to the seat beneath us and was immobile. Nikki did not move and was drawing quick and heavy breaths. It was an amazing feeling to know that I had just violently attacked her body with her permission. I could not move.

After several long moments had passed, Nikki sat up and put her dress back in place. She then turned to me and tucked my cock away, putting my pants back in place as well. She opened the door and stepped out of the car. I followed her slowly. When we were both outside, Nikki leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"I have missed you," she whispered. "I am glad that I came back."

She turned and headed into Penny's house. I knew that Nikki and Penny were very close, but I did not know that Nikki and Monica were staying with Penny. That was an interesting twist that revealed itself tonight. I stared at the door as Nikki disappeared into the house.

Instead of getting back into the limo alone, I climbed upfront with the driver. I told him to take me back to the office so I could get my car. We drove in silence until he made his opinion known.

"All those women," the driver said to me. "You are one lucky dude."

Funny, one man's luck is another's envy. I found that moment awkward.

"Thanks," I responded simply.

I tipped him an extra $100 when we got back to the office. I got in my car and headed to Brooke's, where I knew I would be alone.

12