Adventures With Rose Ch. 04

Story Info
Rose has a study night with her bf & then her roommate joins.
2k words
4.39
8.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

A few weeks passed and we were back in the normal routine of college classes. Exams were a few weeks away, so Rose invited me over for a study night to get an early start. I gathered all my books and headed over. We laid everything out in the living room and started testing each other's study notes.

Eventually, her roommate Maria walked in from dinner. She was wearing a black tube top and jean pants. She sat on the bench by the shoe rack and bent all the way over to take off her shoes. That's when both Rose and I saw her hot pink Victoria's Secret thong slip above her pants. I could hear Rose faintly whisper, "fuck that's hot." I looked back at her with one eyebrow raised.

Rose blushed a little and then asked Maria "do you want to come study with us?"

"Yeah, I should probably get on that." Maria replied.

All of a sudden, I saw Maria look down at Roses low cut shirt and wondered if studying wasn't the only thing she wanted to get on.

We started making flash cards and started testing each other. An hour or 2 passed and it started to get a little late so Rose came up with an idea to get us motivated.

"Maria, if you get this answer wrong you have to take off a piece of clothing." Rose smiled.

"You wanna play strip study in front of your boyfriend?!?" she replied

"Yeah, let's make this study night more exciting. Why, are you scared? You just dumped your boyfriend anyways." Rose said.

Maria shrugged her shoulders and looked at me "I'm game if you are."

I replied, "As long as you're comfortable getting beat."

She took that as a challenge and asked Rose to fire away. First question Maria got right. I was up next and got the question wrong. Right off the bat, I was eating my words which resulted in me taking off my shirt. Rose got her first question wrong and choose to take off her shirt to reveal a lime green, shiny push-up bra. Maria was next and got her question wrong and took off her socks (lame). I got my next question right. Rose was next and got another question wrong. Rose stood up, turned around, grabbed her matching lime green spandex thong and pulled them up just above her pants.

Maria shouted "ow ow! Take 'em off!"

Rose slowly pulled down her pants and slapped her own ass. She turned around and revealed she had a zipper on the front of her thong.

Maria commented "that's a hot idea to have a zipper in front."

Rose replied "thanks, I love the easy access it provides" as she winked at me.

Maria's turn was next and got her question wrong. She decided to take off her pants to reveal that sexy pink VS signature thong. Rose and I both stared in awe.

"What do you think?" Maria asked.

"Those are some of our favorite kinds of thongs, you look amazing in them." Rose commented.

"Really?" Maria replied, "probably a third of my underwear is this type."

"So I take it you like shopping at Victoria's Secret then?" I inquired.

"Yeah! I get most of my panties and bras from there." Maria replied.

"Me too," Rose remarked.

"I've noticed! I've seen your collection. It's quite hot!" Said Maria.

"Thanks! I've had fun growing my collection this year." Rose said as she looked at me with a smile.

We decided to move on to the next question, which I got wrong.

I blushed a bit and remarked "well prepare for a bit of a surprise Maria." I took off my pants to reveal my lime green jockstrap.

"Oh, my goodness!" Maria exclaimed as each of them grabbed a strap on both sides of my ass and let it snap me.

"What a risky choice of underwear, I applaud your boldness. And you match your girlfriend! What are the chances!" Maria remarked.

"I like to live on the wild side I guess" I replied, sat back down, and asked Rose another question. Rose got the question right which brought it back to Maria who got the next question wrong. She mentioned she didn't have a bra on, so she asked if there was an alternative option instead of showing her breasts or taking off her thong.

Rose perked up "you can undo my zipper and lick me a little."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Maria looked over at me "as long as it's ok with your boyfriend?" She asked.

I couldn't let this opportunity pass, so I nodded yes and got ready for the entertainment of the night. Maria crawled over on all fours with her ass in the air. Rose laid back and watched as Maria's face got right up to her zipper. She took the zipper in her teeth and slowly undid it. She pulled the fabric to the sides and started licking Rose's pussy. Rose moaned with delight as Maria went up and down her pussy lips. Maria started sucking each pussy lip slowly making Rose lift her butt off the ground each time she sucked. I started stroking my shaft as I watched them play.

Maria commented "it tastes so good to have pussy again."

They both giggled and smiled at each other. Maria dove back in and started tongue fucking her. Rose grabbed my arm and pulled me over. She placed my hand in her bra for me to start teasing her breasts. We started making out and Rose started to suck my tongue as if it was my cock. Maria started to suck Roses clit as she placed a finger in her pussy. I could feel Rose's hands tighten on my hair every time Maria hit her G spot. The pace started to pick up and her breathing started to get heavy.

She remarked "I never dreamed I'd have two people on me, this feels Incredible!"

I took off her bra and started licking her breast while teasing her other breast with my fingers. Rose started moaning loader and faster as we were both going to town on her. "Keep going! That's perfect. Fuck that feels good." She was reaching her climax as Maria & I were dialed in. We kept at it by applying more pressure as the temperature continued to rise.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK" Rose SCREAMED with a shuttering orgasm.

As soon as Rose calmed down, she looked at Maria and said "I'd like to return the favor if that's alright?!"

"I'd love that" replied Maria.

Rose and Maria switched spots to allow Maria to lay on her back. Rose was on all fours and started to tease her from her breasts, to her stomach, and over to her inner thigh. Eventually she got to Maria's thong and slowly pulled it off to reveal a juicy wet pussy. Rose knew how much I loved that collection of underwear so she reached over and wrapped them around my cock and said "maybe you can grind me while I get busy."

I got up and stood behind Rose. I got an awesome view of her still wearing a thong with her face buried between Maria's legs. I put Maria's thong around the base of my cock while I took Roses thong strap that was between her ass cheeks and wrapped it once around my cock so I could grind Rose's ass and feel her thong rub around my cock at the same time.

I went slow to take in the moment while I watched Maria start to moan in pleasure. As things progressed, Maria placed her hands behind Rose's head and pressed her face into her pussy. I could tell Rose was sucking her clit. Rose used two fingers and started fucking Maria at the same time.

Maria looked at me and said, "don't you dare cum, we've got a treat for you."

With that I stayed at a steady pace just enough to enjoy the pleasure but not send me over the top.

Maria screamed "fuck that's amazing, you're right on my g-spot! Shit, keep on going keep on going!"

I figured since I was going to get attention in a bit, I decided to go around and ripped off Maria's bra and started flicking my tongue on Her breasts. This was the first time kissing another girls body since being with Rose. It was such an erotic experience to be so bold right in front of Rose. She reassured me "lick that breast honey. Lick her like you lick me." I started firmly flicking her breasts faster and faster with my tongue.

She screamed, "goodness this is fantastic, you guys are the best!"

Rose and I spent a good 20-30 minutes giving Maria pleasure with our tongues and fingers. Halfway through, I switched to eating Maria out while Rose started to make out with her. I couldn't stop glancing up to see them go at it. Eventually I hit a good mix of teasing her g-spot and clit. I heard her gasp between kissing and that's when Maria started to shake from her orgasm.

I remarked to Rose and Maria, "that was insane! I never dreamed this would happen. It seems like you guys are pretty experienced."

"Yeah, we've had a few nights we've fooled around one on one." Maria commented back.

"It's alright with me; as long as you don't run off without me" I replied, and we all laughed.

Maria perked up, "So, I heard you guys have been experimenting with anal and I've got the perfect thing to introduce. You stay here and Rose you come with me."

Maria and Rose ran off into her room and came back a few minutes later with Rose wearing a new lingerie set which involved a red and black lace bra, lace boy shorts with a garter belt attached to mesh stockings. Maria came out with a cheetah print bra and a strap on. Both at the same time they motioned with their fingers to come in the bedroom. I got up and went in and they both pushed me on the bed and giggled. Rose got up on the bed and started making out with me as Maria started to suck my cock. It was thrilling to have a different girls' lips on my cock for the first time. Eventually, Rose kissed her way from my lips, to my neck, down to my cock where Maria and Rose switched off sucking my cock.

Rose was kneeling next to me giving me the perfect view and allowed me to also grab her ass. Maria brought my knees up while she drenched my ass in lube to make everything slippery. She took her dripping wet strap on and pushed the tip into me. She slowly went back and forth inching her way inside me. Rose was rubbing my shaft back and forth without touching the tip in order to keep me from cumming too soon. Rose and I were practicing anal often, so it didn't take too long until Maria had her whole strap on inside me. Rose added more lube to keep things wet and slippery while Maria started picking up the pace.

I had never experienced someone's whole body slamming against me and fucking me. It was such an exhilarating experience! Rose saw the excitement pickup and started deep throating my cock. Maria was hitting a nerve that was causing me to feel amazing pleasure. It started to get stronger and I could feel that I was about to cum. I was moaning like crazy as the sensations of everything was reaching an all-time high. I couldn't hold back any longer and came in Rose's mouth as I moaned with pleasure. On purpose, Rose let all my cum run out of her mouth and down on my cock. Both girls took turns licking the cum off. After that, we all went in the shower together and ended up sleeping naked together in bed.

I commented before leaving in the morning "you guys were horrible at strip study. We'll have to study again soon..."

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers